Drug thread. What are you smoking/inhaling/snorting/ingesting

Drug thread. What are you smoking/inhaling/snorting/ingesting
A bit addicted to codeine rn.

kRATOM

Going to ingest 420mg of phenobarbital.

I took a couple bars a while ago. I just refilled my prescription. Today is my day off work and I fully intend to accomplish nothing.

Smoking weed i want to try heroin tho

Addy daytime my glorious bud at night

Smoking weed myself but heroin is a nice buzz just smoke it in moderation, no one gets addicted to anything because it feels bad.

Oh, and listening to screwed and chopped music because everything slows the fuck down. I always melt into the couch and close my eyes.

Also you will more than likely puke the morning after if not before and your appetite is non-existant

Doesn't know what he's talking about...

Clean from snorting heroin for 6 years now.

Weed and amphetamine sulfates i just got prescribed. Good combo

You won't puke just don't eat a lot before doing it and don't lay on your back and fall asleep. Stick to 1 point or less unless you want to OD, I don't give a fuck.

My moms Zoloft

Does anybody know what Actavis Codeine with promethazyne cough syrup tastes like please help

All I fuck with are edibles and I always feel guilty/like a loser when getting high on weekdays. Anyone else?

If suggest smoking (or snorting although never tried myself yet) before starting straight off with a pin

I eat edibles a lot too because there cheap I get cookies for $5 each. I only get guilty getting high on weekdays if I'm by myself

Codeine phosphate or dihydrocodeine?

If the latter, are you taking it straight up or extracting it from otc pain med?

Not op but how would someone extract it, is it a simple method?

Codeine phosphate like the cough syrup I want to know so I can tell what's real and stuff I haven't found any info online
Whenever I CWE my T3's it tastes pretty bad like chewing pills.

yo faggots get on my level

I smoked a point my first and only time. It was pretty nice. I don't know if I almost choked to death and stopped breathing because of the dose or the way I was lying down but the feeling is 10/10, the risks arent worth it though.

>ingesting
Just some kratom. Going to a show this evening and may have a few beers or cocktails but I'm looking for a new job so no weed for me.

You can extract codeine from Tylenol 1's, Tylenol 3's, AC&C pills, using a method called CWE. It will remove all the Tylenol/aspirin depending on the pill your trying it for. If you plan on doing this buy AC&C pills with aspirin as there's ways to take out the aspirin and caffeine in the pills, google around.

sick allergy relief bruh.
>g19
Eww

As a privileged 25 year old white male with no drug contacts and a stingy doctor come flu season, how the fuck do I get large quantities of codeine?

Yo bro your gang life mobbbb murder gang shit respect

come check out this guy sucking his own dick

What's your reason to use drugs?
I've experimented with countless drugs to gain an understanding on how they affected the brain, my closest addiction was with xanax.

Impressive but off topic. :^)

What do you mean by a point, I misunderstood and thought you meant needle. The feeling is amazing but I can't bear to think about having to need it each day to feel normal so I try to keep it down to a couple times a month but often less cos I'm just not that arsed really, just once in a while

Why would you want to try heroin? Its fucking stupid. I tried heroin in 2010. Continued on and off addiction for 5 years. Not worth it dude. It you want to try an opiate poppy tea is good. Opioids are even a better option like a perc 30.

Any drug can be done under safe settings. Vietnam soldiers got a shit ton of morphine, but hardly any of them were addicted.

Thankyou user, I often heard of people extracting but never had it explained

A point refers to 100mg.
"Point" 1 of a gram. .1gm

>repost
>bait
>fuck off

I want to try methadone, would I get addicted?

Ahh makes sense now, where are you from and roughly how much is it?

You inhale lead?

1 point = basically 1 bag

You can get addicted to methadone, yes.

Too bad you can't get hard.

I dont fuck with H, different guy.

A point is usually $10, $15 if it's low cut. "Low cut" meaning it's more pure, actual dope by percentage, because most dope you buy could have as low as a 5-10% purity rating while the rest is cut.

Set a time for yourself. Like don't smoke until after 7PM when/if you've got everything done. I used to work from 2PM until 11:30PM at a gas station and I'd not take a puff until I got home. I'd then stay up until 5AM, sleep until 1PM, then repeat, but still.

If I try it once and only took half a pill?

Hey OP what u know about fake codeine syrups. Friend just picked up 500 a pint. Claimed to be wock at first but it was a purple syrup with a sweet grape taste, not even a hint of medicine. Clearly not wockhardt and after a whole lot of lies, dealer claims that its apparently Alpharma after swearing it was wock before. I sipped 2 oz felt heavy thats about it.

Vaping watermelon mental.

Bodies don't work that way. You won't become physically dependant off of that. Although if you really love it and want to do it again and can't stop yourself then you could be considered mentally dependant. But no, doing half of anything once never gets anyone addicted.

Fasho

What happens if i eat a rosin ball i just cleaned my pipe

Dope boy is dry. Backup boy with garbage dope for desperate times is dry. No percs, no vics, no hydro- oxy- anything. It's a bad day. What have I become. What happened to mommy's bouncing baby boy?

Do it
Start a new thread and post results
C'mon I'm bored here just do it
Pussy

anything I can do with Klonopin besides go to sleep?

the tar takes some time to digest, but it's a good high

Lmao im a newfag boi

Klonopin is a benzo, so.. It's weaker than Xanax but it lasts longer.

FLOTUS AND POTUS nism pism jism flism LOL

Just smoking weed atm but I'm quite fond of snorting meth when i can...

Whats that like

oxycodone.
err day

Basically, acteaminophen doesn't dissolve easily into cool/tap water at all and even less so into COLD water but opiates of just about any sort dissolve easily into water.

Crushing the pills, adding a small amount of cold water, then filtering will yield you water with opiates and hardly any acetaminophen.

simple.

I took one and it was euphoric I felt like I was sinking forever into the floor. To me it was stronger than xanax but that feeling different for everyone obviously.

Tastes like shit, so I like to have a bottle of water with me (anything else tastes like shit because of it unless its dilute orange) but I like it...I have adhd so I like the buzz and concentration you get off it...

I can see why/how you can easily get hooked, i've snorted "pure" cocaine in the past but this stuff blows ot out of the water. I started off with small lines (in my eyes...probably 4in or so) and it's nearly a 30 second wait before you feel yourself coming up, its hard to explain, you feel like a king, everything's good and you just feel nice...my mate gets paranoid on it but i like to sit and jam with a guitar on end...the rush wears off pretty half so around every 30-40 mins you'd be taking another line, in my case at the start I could make 1g go for 2/3 days, now I'd be racking 8+ inch lines and could easily polish off 2g in a few hours...i've sat snorting from 7pm to 8am, got an hours sleep, woke up 100% refresh minus being hungry and then worked all day with no problems other than you're appetite can be wrecked for the first few hours you're awake

Just a quick question, anyone know how to get powdered drugs out of your nose hairs?

Don't snort them in the first place. Put them up your ass. Better absorption.

snort a few drops of water on your fingertips.

Here, this is a beautiful idea a good mate showed me years ago.

Idk where you are but in the UK they have (was going to insert pic but not working...) a drink Lucozade sport, on the lid theres a wee pressure thing over the tip to stop leaking and if you flip it upside down to get water on to it, insert into your nose, a quick blast and sniff and it clears right out.

Or a tiny splash of water on your palm and sniff...

Nothing because I stopped doing (illegal) drugs back in January

decide my fate, roll gods

evens - dck up the nose
odds - sober
0 - clam and sleep

What the other guys said. But when you snort you should be bringing the mouth of the straw right up to the entrance of your nasal passage, not at your nostrils. You avoid the nose hairs altogether this way. Just a tip for the future. Also, to add to the sniffing water thing: my dgirl told me to sniff on all ice cube. That sexy girl knew all the tricks.

GET FUCKED UP PUSSY

an*

Fuck me

Dubs says get high nigga

Where the late night dopers at?

Last drug thread I was waiting sick to get my heron. Now I'm goooooooooooooooooooooood. Yes.

Put in a bag and crush them up into a powder. Mix it up with some coldish water. Get another cup and put a coffee filter (or 2) and slowly pour it into the filter covering the cup. Do it a couple times and then you're set

And here I'm settling for perc 20s like a freaking mongoloid

You have a script? I can't imagine shelling out the cash to buy them off the street, way too expensive.

Adderall up (for days) in this biatch

Figured this was the appropriate thread
So I grew a batch of magic mushrooms, and think I found a way to make the cake generate nothing but aborts and continue to do so.
Anyway, I took a small handful of aborts and gave em to my uncle
He was so fucked up he was talking to his dead wife.
So my question is, were they some strong shrooms then, or unrelated, and any tips on magic mushroom grows?

Nah I don't. It really kills me how expensive these pills are man but I'm so desperately sick and there's nothing else around. It really sucks.

You ever consider PST? It's legit as fuck and rather cheap.

I'm from st louis and beans (or cheese/high cut ron in small clear capsules) are 5 bucks a pc, while most "raw"/low cut ron is 20 for a point which is usually called a shoe. Some people will do a point of raw for 15 or even as low as 12 bucks, but you usually havta get at least a gram or more

Oxymorphone 30mg

No, I haven't. Hardly even knew it was an option. Thanks man, I'm gonna look around for this stuff. You think they'll sell this stuff locally OTC at one of those health/nature food stores?

Best to order it off amazon, of the brand I posted. You never know what seeds might be pre-washed but SN is good for sure.

Just make sure you get a scale and start small, like 50-100mg, since they often vary greatly in potency.

Best way to prepare it is to put the seeds in a 16.9oz water bottle, fill with room temperature water to just cover the seeds, and shake for about 2 minutes. Slightly unscrew the cap and strain/squeeze the liquid out into a cup. Do this one more time with the same seeds/bottle and you're good to go. There's usually no reason to do a third wash, you'll usually get all the goods off by the second.

Just drinking. Probably gonna not smoke until the weekend; i really need to get a handle on my tolerance but stopping for a month or two sounds like shit.

I need to get a bigger caliber handgun. Currently i just have a .22 sig mosquito and a 9mm ar

Faggot

>A bit addicted to codeine rn.

By this time next year you'll be using heroin. Screencap this.

What otc pain med?

smoking blue dream with gsc bubble hash