Hey, Cred Forums, russian user speaking

Hey, Cred Forums, russian user speaking.
I'm planning to move to the USA, so i have a question. Is the hate of white men as bad as it looks on the internet? I am a libertarian egalitarian, but i hear so much "check your privilege" and generally "feel guilty and give us superior rights and money, opressive shitlord", that i'm actually kind of afraid of moving here. Will i be judged by my genitalia and the color of my skin, rather than who i am, or is it just the vocal minority and i will be alright?

These things exist, for the most part, only on the internet.

Bump

Just the internet and exaggeration, don't worry about it

>russian user
>planning to move to the USA,
lemme stop you there slavfag.

don't. stay where you are. we don't want you here. we don't need you here. you aren't welcome here. we don't even want you to visit.

kindly fuck off

Well, i've seen news about violent protests like "black lives matter". And feminists shutting down people with opposing opinions by coming and... well, yelling and blocking entrances.

avoid niggers

I've lived all my life not in real life, but in the american internet. I don't have any love for slavic culture and especially russian politics. That is actually the reason i'm moving. And i don't plan to sit on my ass, either. I'll get a job, pay taxes, that kind of thing.

Ignore him, just baiting you dude

as long as you stay away from the cesspools known as university campuses you'll be fine; most people got too much shit to deal with to be worried about that nonsense.

Avoid niggers at all cost. And feminists. You will be ok.

what kind of job? what skills do you have that we might want?

>4
depends where you go, if you are going to a liberal arts college here [pic related] , certain "hipster" infested cities like New York, San Francisco or Portland then you will have to deal with Soviet like crime of having bourgeois background, in this case being born with a penis and thinking you're a male. Also depends on what industry you are going into, they are taking over entertainment industry, they run academia and teaching, some tech fields are safe. Some of the FemmNazis are bad enough here that Putin is gaining a fanbase. good luck comrade

Thank you for the replies. I feel less intimidated now. I think i'll follow the thread for a while, to see if any other replies give me more information, but i'm already kind of satisfied.

Just stay away from the coastal cities. Something about the ocean turns kids into total cunts.

Unless you're headed to California, you're fine.

I live in North Carolina, and everyone (for the most part) takes on the "southern hospitality" outlook. As long as you love guns, food, and freedom, you'll be fine user.

AMA

Come to Texas, probably the best experience of the states I've had yet

>NCfag
why you always killing niggers, taking away their voting rights, and not letting trannies us the bathroom?

Your first mistake was browsing Cred Forums. Other than that, you'll be completely fine.

CULS, IT master's degree

Avoid niggers and you'll be fine slavfag

NCfag here
McCrory is a fuckboy & a puppet for Duke Energy. I'm not voting for him, and the people that support his actions make us seem like retards on a global scale

Avoid these types of faggots OP. Their opinions don't matter as much as they think they do.

My friend is currently dating a girl who identifies as a feminist. Here are a few examples of the hatred of white men that I've experienced.

>feminist telling my white friend who struggles with alcoholism that he "physically" can't understand the problems of non-white people because of his skin color and that he should "check his white privilege", basically invalidating his problems.

>all her little friends hate white men who aren't complete cucks for feminism. i was hanging out with my friend when his gf and one of her annoying feminist friends burst in and call me a "male rights activist" because I disagreed with a piece of feminist propaganda on facebook. It was an image that said something about the "patriarchal mass media".

>Generally screaming when engaged in an argument, spreading weak lies and being obnoxious are all common tendencies of the feminist. If you disagree with one in public, get ready to be humiliated with insults and hive mindset, or just be ignored.

There is a real hate here for white men, but it's only perpetuated by a minority of idiots who are unfortunately very loud and obnoxious.

Avoid
>Portland OR
>Seattle WA
>Anywhere in fucking California
>Generally any major city

and you'll avoid the SJW bullshit. West coast is worse than east coast; generally on east coast if you keep to yourself even in big cities nobody bothers you.

Unless you really fuck up the law mostly favors private rights of individuals over "muh feelings" emotional bull so as long as you don't rape anyone you'll be fine.

That's more in large cities like Charlotte or Raleigh.

Here in Hendersonville, everything's awesome. We all know each other, there's enough craft beer to get you a buzz of a lifetime. Life's good here.

true

Bring Snowden

nobody wants you, better kys than anything

fuck you slavs are fine. better than any other culture in those god forsaken continents.

liberal bullshit only exists in big cities, black cities, and college campuses.
real world don't have time for stupid shit like that. get a blue collar job if you want red pill culture.

>fuck you slavs are fine. better than any other culture in those god forsaken continents.

Hope you enjoy having your privacy invaded because as a Russian dude in murica these days you'll be just as if not more scrutinized as you are currently in Russia.

yeah who topps em? rest of europe is completely cucked, middle east is and always was trash, asians don't count as people and let not even talk about africa. seriously the only people holding out against the PC feminist bullshit sweeping the first world are slavs.
think about it m8.

The fact that OP has access to the internet and appreciable English fluency means he probably isn't like the majority of alcoholic homosexual rapists in Slavistan.

>but i hear so much "check your privilege" and generally "feel guilty and give us superior rights and money, opressive shitlord"

You spend too much time on the internet.

Colorado is the place for you. I'm Russian myself and it's a really good spot in the U.S. We have the least fat people, have weed, and good schools because all weed tax goes into schools. It's also pretty well developed but not super crowded and the amount of blacks is quite low. All of the weird riots happen in big cities where everyone is a retard and in slums.