Will getting drunk make all my problems do away?

Will getting drunk make all my problems do away?

temporarily, yes

No but suicide will.

Nothing is free. Peace of mind does not come cheap. Drinking is the quick fix but you will pay down the road.

Try opiates instead.

Trust me when I say this. The more you drink, they better you will feel for that moment. You might make some new friends, have some new adventures, and get laid..But in the morning, when those friends are gone, the moments are over, the drugs wore off and the hooker is dead...All of those problems rush back into your life, and they will have only gotten worse. Find another solution if you're strong enough.

for a little while.

but then you have to wake up in the morning.

what if you have no prblems and you just feel bad for no reason? how do you deal with that?

i cant. i just have household items and my parents booze stash.

Is there places where i can cut myself where nobody will be able to see it? i did already on my upper legs but i need a more hidden place.

Drinking will most likely create problems for you. DUI's, fighting, spending money, fucking strange pussy, doing drugs. Making stupid decisions are simply more likely to happen when you're drunk.

No. Went to rehab for being an alcoholic at 20. It made life a lot harder. It still makes life hard. When shit gets down I'll drink for about a week straight. It scares my girlfriend a lot. People I am close to bring it up once and a while.

Antifreeze works.

i know. i have seen a lot of movies and heard stories about parties gone wrong. i need to do something though.

no but smoking DMT will

i hope you get better. i wish you the best of luck. im not of legal drinking age yet but i feel like on the path of becoming a alcoholic. i dont want to be it but its just a thing i feel might happen. i'll try my best to prevent it tho. right now isnt helping tho since ive been drunk before and i liked the feeling of it.

YES

I drink a lot

And smoke a lot

Both more than anyone suspects really.

Life is pretty good.
Don't know how it relates to you.

what happens when you dont?

No.

But you'll be drunk, and that is something, in and of itself, that doesn't suck.

Now quit asking confusing questions implying anyone should feel bad for you and go drink like a man.

Then you GET to wake up in the morning.

Which is an opportunity to KEEP DRiNKing.

Which is awesome.

You're the worst alcoholic I know. No fun.

im not a man.

I don't give a fuck.

Drinking like a man (I e Clint Eastwood, blackout and full of rage but calm and put together on the outside) has nothing to do with your actual gender.

Same as fighting like a girl.

Coheneret sexism is fun.

it is. i love forcing girls to take off their shirts on Cred Forums just to prove they're girls

goodbye. sorry for wasting all of your time.

You sound like an ex of mine. Is your last name Craft?

Goodbye as in your going away to stay sober and are annoyed or goodbye as in fuck it, fuck them, it's none to drink?

Go search and read the article "the Zen of drinking alone" and stop feeling bad for yourself. Life isn't about you.

Yes, everytime you get drunk you forget why you are where you are right now..... now remember why you are and why