Post girls you know and other anons will say what they would do to them

Post girls you know and other anons will say what they would do to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

best-erotiqa.pw
best-erotiqa.pw/
vid.me/VQIW#59s
3rfc.com/110878
m.imgur.com/gallery/3SEuC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shove my cock deep down her throat till she gags and slobbers all over, then make her beg for my load all over her face!

Give her a heaping load over her face in front of her family

what would you do to her?

I'd drug her in the club. Then take her to the mens bathroom, undress her then choke her with my cock while slapping her face, ram asshole. After nutting in her ass, I'd leave her there cum dripping out of her ass for other guys to use.

what about her?

wwyd?

This girl is going to get her legs pinned behind her ears while I go balls deep into her ass, when I'm done with her ass I'll plaster her face with my hot cum.

what would you do to this delicate, innocent and unsuspecting girl?

bump

Would fuck left in the ass doggy, then make right eat out left while I fucked right's pussy. Then I would fuck left's pussy until I cum inside and force right to eat it all out and share it with left.

I would dump a load as deep as I could and literally move away and never contact her again

anyone want her?

The right girl

Bend her over and fuck her doggy style till she can't walk

How would you fuck my cousin?

bump

take your pick

friend's girl

have her nudes too

moar of the pink one

wwyd?

GROPE THOSE TITS AND PROCEED TO GIVE HER A SURPRISE DICKING

also wwyd to this one user?

post them then

i'd shove her into the back of my van as my buddy drives, then i'd push her against the glass while pulling down her pants. as soon as her bare ass is out i would spank her over and over again until there were red marks, then without warning i'd shove my entire cock into her tight little ass as she cries against the window with every car that passes by watching her get fucked. then i'd pull and cum on her face and force her back against the window smearijg it all over her face. Then I would get on the drivers seat and let my bud have a go

dear user, I would force her to her knees and make her lick my balls while looking up at me, my precum dripping onto her hair. Then I'd slap her face with my cock a few times, putting her in an extremely submissive position. Then, I'd throat fuck the shit out of her while slapping the back of her head. My cum would drop down her chin and she would cry and gasp for breath, but she wouldn't get it. After I was done, she would be fucked for hours by me and my friends till shes a wreck.

Since I don't have much time, this is the last image you'll get of her. What would you do to her this time?

wwyd

oh it's this thread again

yes lets see those healthy fat thighs

Face

>tfw I would let my girlfriend have a bull or fwb or second boyfriend in a heartbeat if she asked

>OC

no response eh? that's a shame. Enjoy the last image.

I would do some sex

Rip that top,off and throat fuck her while making him watch. Then cum on her tits. WWYD?

Take her into the nearest public men's bathroom. Rip her clothes off and push her down on all fours. Get her back arched so random men can stumble in and get a go with her tight pussy while I make her gag on fat cock. After few hours she would be trenched in cum

Grab her pussy with those jeans and grope her disgustingly, then take her home and fuck her like the slut she is.
WWYD?

Nice what else? I'd grab your slut by the neck, make her start by pleasing my cock while those earrings swing back and forth, then bend her over and rough fuck her until I cum inside her, then make her clean off my cock with her tongue. Pros moar.

Take her out of the driver's seat because my last 2 accidents consisted of women

would throatfuck her and make her gasp for air until i cum down her throat

Nice tell more. I'd start by ripping your girls yoga pants off and licking her pussy till its soaked. Post moar

Holy shit yes, I'd make her straddle my face while sucking my cock just to feel those thighs. Post moar

After that tie her up and throw her in my car. Take her to my place and get her cleaned up and rested for tomorrows adventures.
In the morning I would give her a nice warmup fuck then take her to the mall. Strip her naked in the car and make her walk around in the mall nude holding a sign with a phone number. every one who calls the number gets a text with the location of her gangbang party. She will get all her holes serviced for hours.

Crush those glasses and have her use the glass to cut my body while I pound her.

Any nude?

2/10 would fix car at standard labor rate.

doesn't seem like anyone is interested

I am

Kek

stick my not so long penis down that long throat only to disappoint thoroughly

>706485741
trolled you

Well anons?

I'd shit on her chest.

I would go to a Buckcherry concert with her and pretend to enjoy myself for a 60/40 chance of a blowjob in the back of her early 2000's Ford Taurus with an obnoxious amount of bumper stickers

too bad she is a cutter

i would face fuck her until her chin was dripping with her own spit then use that to titfuck her until I came all over her face

also moar of those tits

This has me aroused in ways I'm not used to.

best-erotiqa.pw

best-erotiqa.pw/

best-erotiqa.pw/

I would rather some steamed hams

vid.me/VQIW#59s

i would force her down on her knees and fuck that pretty face until i dropped a hot load all over it

Thoughts? Also requests

More of her

nudes

If anyone actually knows these girls..do you share with them what people want to do to them? What was their reaction?

mother daughter? If so would fuck the daughters ass and cum in mothers mouth and let her clean my dick after that

wwyd to her

I'd totally do this chick:

vid.me/VQIW#59s

She's probably one of those chubby chicks with no self esteem and a lot of sexual experience.

I'd pull up here dress and fuck her in a bathroom stall

3rfc.com/110878

What do to this asian freshman? She just moved here and is very innocent.

My girl
m.imgur.com/gallery/3SEuC

This bitch is tiny, be rough with her.

You guessed it.

What about this one user

best-erotiqa.pw/

best-erotiqa.pw/

best-erotiqa.pw

Say hello, then leave them to go post on Cred Forums
>>Everyonelese

I am beta af.

Love the cheetah print, really makes my dick hard
Holy shit! I would ride from behind for hours she's the prefect milf!

More of her btw

I would fuck that snout good.

?

internal EMO so nope

nice tits

Fucking nice

I would cum inside her pussy after having her lick my asshole

> (You)
no one wants to use her tight little pussy? shes inviting you in

I wanna fuck her in the ass

I would force her to eat my ass, smearing her makeup and making her cough and cry. Then, I'd slap her face repeatedly and push her down on the ground. After that, I'd rip off her pants and start animalistically shoving my cock in her pussy, spitting on her face and punching her. When I finally shoot my load inside her, I squeeze her throat and make her face turn red and tear up.
Wwyd to her? Be brutal/violent/gross.

she has not gotten her ass cherry popped yet

I'd rip her clothes off and spit on her face multiple times. I'd bring her to my room by grabbing her hair and getting her to follow me. I'd slap her ass hard. It would be bright red and she'd beg me to stop. I'd then fuck her asshole brutally. She'd feel like she was splitting in two because of the rough fucking she'd get. I'd cum on her face and kick her out, nude crying and soiled, she would be massaging her abused ass trying to make it feel less sore.

got more of the girl on the right?

I would grab her by the bun and shove her head underwater for about 30 seconds. Then I'd savagely tear off her bathing suit bottom and put her in a chokehold. I'd proceed to slam my cock into her asshole with no lube and shove my fingers in her mouth while making her gag from my vice grip. I'd keep pounding while she cries and begs me to stop, all while drooling and squirting like a bitch in heat. After I release my hot pumps of cum in her ass, I would throw her used body back into the pool.
Somebody please beat the shit out of this cunt.

will post more pics more pics for fantasies

wow, who is this?

I want those lips around my dick

I would feed her

Been trying to find more of her.

She does not need more food she needs more cum

gorgeous

Any1?
Also X-ray maybe?

moar?

If sum1 can X-ray

She's just a ruined cunt

Would love to whip my hard cock out in front of that pretty face. Make her grab it with both hands and suck the head while she strokes me. Force it down her throat for a while then spread her thighs and fuck the shit out of her tight pussy. Pull out and nut all over her face.

Sorry no xray skills
wwyd

Fag