They just robbed her.... why didn't they have sex with her!

They just robbed her.... why didn't they have sex with her!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnKZfE65b0w
ranker.com/list/famous-people-with-herpes/celebrity-lists?utm_expid=16418821-253.1pST8hHXRlGe0nguOTQEHQ.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would they?
They went there for the money.
They can now buy all the sex.

It was set up. Publicity stunts are kinda what made her famous.

She was staying in a private mansion in the remote countryside of France, how the fuck did anyone even know she was there, and her security somehow let it happen??

They apparently wanted money and not Herpes ... how strange.

Insurance scam. Kanye can't make the payments on all that jewelry.

Yup, also waiting for surveillance cameras

I don't see her as attractive. She is "meh", at best. I think I would have popped her in the mouth, at least, though.

How gross.

>She was staying in a private mansion in the remote countryside of France

Dumbass, the place is an exclusive hotel in PARIS, only the capitol of the fucking country..

>remote countryside

Jeeesus you're autistic.

If it had been me, I woulda at least done her mouth and tweeted it out on her phone.

I woulda made her -smile- while doing it too. Just to make Kanye wonder...

For you footfags.

Wide load.

Muffin-top ankles?

probably a publicity stunt, perhaps they are running out of money - this will make for a movie

Bet them shits are bigger than Yeezus'.

Those aren't feet, those are hooves...

Not for me.

Because the French are fags

Maybe they actually have good taste in women.

was an inside job. hit the place, get in, get out, get money, no one gets hurt, no one really cares.

they own the apartment complex, it is like their "home in paris"

Never forget this whore was originally famous for getting fucked by Ray J

shes disgusting on all fronts.

Ugly, fat assed ( in the bad way)

blacked.

>706474976
/thread indeed. Ugh.

because she fucked a nigger and she's damaged goods.

why stack felonies that'll land you in a cell with big dick tyrone when you can just steal some shit and get money for whores?

This

>steal shit
>get money

>steal shit and leave a bunch of DNA evidence
>get prison

I'm really starting to think this is correct. No fucking way those guys just walked in. There's no alarm system? Bullshit...

pics of sores or you're hurling accusations

Because they where straight

You're dumber than the shit you're made of
>pregnancy you dumb cocksucker

DRESSED AS POLICE OFFICERS

ah yes the remote countryside of paris france
not many people have heard of it

They were probably non-black

Otherwise she would've gladly fucked them on the spot

So what? It just sounds fishy. Knew exactly when she'd be alone in a room without security around. Left 2 minutes before her security got there and in Paris which is in a terror lock down managed to escape without being detected by any police. Who would have been alerted. Sounds fantastical. Great way to get publicity though.

It's actually more likely that she was actually robbed, anyone saying otherwise is hoping the people that did it get away with it scott free
>don't worry though, they probably will anyways.
>It took place in another country that she's not native to
>she's extremely well known
>security detail can't follow you around your entire life and at times have to swapped out (like when you travel to another country and it costs too much to cover their air fare and hotel rooms)
>Her and Kanye are far too arrogant to have her seen wearing fake jewelery
>Europeans don't like Americans
>MONEY.

>THEY TIED HER UP
>THEY WERE DRESSED AS POLICE OFFICERS
>THEY WERE LIKELY WATCHING AND HAD PEOPLE CLOSE TO HER
>TERROR LOCK DOWN OR NOT SHE IS AN AMERICAN AS WELL AS A CELEBRITY AND STINKING FUCKING RICH TO BOOT

she's a fat mudshark

I wouldn't fuck her with YOUR dick

Fat and ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=dnKZfE65b0w

because the scentence for robbery is not as fucked up as for rape and fucking robbery . price for a video of raping Kim Karashian is worth a lot tho

Whatever the fuck you say there Perez Hilton
jesus, what sad pathetic miserable shit your life must be.

I'm not saying she wasn't robbed. Just something so off about it all. Makes other possibilities worth considering. She is a conniving whore and her husband is king nigger doesn't help but make someone think they'd do something crooked.

Not as sad as yours.

FUCK NO....I don't wanna catch the stupids
Give me AIDS....give me CANCER....
But PLEASE...don't make me raep her

To who? Some fat pussy in his mothers basement?

ranker.com/list/famous-people-with-herpes/celebrity-lists?utm_expid=16418821-253.1pST8hHXRlGe0nguOTQEHQ.0

a kardashian fan calling me pathetic?

that's almost funny

Yeah, but when in another country the chances of them having reliable enough contacts to not only steal the jewelry FOR them and then somehow split the profits with them seems pretty fuckin low.
If it was done like here in Vegas or some shit, then I'd be on board with that theory, but because they're already rich and nobody gives a fuck about KEEPING them rich, I'd go ahead and just assume that this was done because nobody over there really cared about them.

If you say so.

>fan
You get sadder by the second.

>coalburner
>aids

Society thinks so.

so much effort.

coming from a fuck-stick like you, it's a compliment. I sure in hell wouldn't want to be held in high esteem by you. Please "insult"me some more. Let the world know that I am not held in high regard by your stupid ass.

Reliable enough contacts? Really? Are we pre world war 1? If it was moscow or abu dhabi I'd say no brainer robbed. All these rich celebs hang around places like paris, london, nyc, etc.

Because the criminal master mind, Sam le Hyde is a gentlemen thief.

Holy shit, you're right. Kardashian's a french name and Kim suddenly speaks french and you're not mentally challenged at all.

Fags

Nice link, bb

Motion to rename herpes as the jeters submitted.

1. Would leave fucktons of physical evidence behind (even without jizz)

2. Would involve hanging around crime scene for longer, greater chance of cops showing up or someone trying to stop it

3. The story would be so big, cops would work much harder on the case and be more likely to catch them, etc

SUPER SET UP. Bitch only brought one body gaurdnto FRANCE with her? and he was taking care the other middle aged whore thats going through some midlife crisis? fuckin please. These sluts know wut they are going. they also have fuckin Jews influences all around them. this is some sheenie propaganda stunt gone right. just as it was planned. Can u imagine if they killed her ass? Would have been for the greater of mankind. but no. this is just gonna help that fuckin witch clan. more followers. more exposure. more 'oh kiim thank god ur ok'. AND she'll file some insurance claim for Jewelery she gave no fucks about. WAKE THE FUCK UP PEEPS.

Didn't really happen. Insurance scam.

They were planning to rape her. Then when they got there, they saw what she looked like without airbrushing or photoshop, and just decided to rob her instead.

Those hips are fake as hell

they had to all be white

lmfao, 10 million in jewelry? The fat cunt doesn't even wear underwear.

She has nigger stink in her vagina. Robbers were white.

Probably did. She ain't gonna make it public.

Who the fuck is this pissed off at someone you'll never meet to come into a thread and just trash her for the sake of trashing her?
Like, wouldn't the appropriate thing to do if you didn't actually give a fuck about her be to stop talking about her and not give her any attention even in a thread....so....just ignore the thread?
I feel like this thread is a bunch of white women who get paid to do this for some reason......
>I can almost smell the menstruation and pumpkin spice and Rachel Ray's 30 minute recipes.

well some people just aren't rapists are they. I oculd rob a kardashian but I wouldn't rape one. and then it also makes the crime way more serious if they get caught (have they got caught? Im not following this) People in jail and in the general public can more easily forgive robbery than sex crimes.

look how butt bothered you get over a single comment on Cred Forums. fucking inbred loser, don't reproduce please

go jerk off to your stash of pictures of Kim K's blubbery ass and leave us alone

I know exactly who did this
>It was Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Don Cheadle, and some asian dude who can fit in tiny spaces and has a background in acrobatics.

Robberies are usually for money, or valuables which can be sold for money.

Oh, and Julia Roberts because of that one time she saw Kim and gave her a head nod and the nod was not returned
>and so began the slaughter of the entire white lotus clan

>put dick in Kim Kardashian
>sell dick

y-you guize... th-that's rude... she's a mother and a w-w-wife... don't be mean on the internet...

>sell dick

>DRESSED AS POLICE OFFICERS
You forgot
>IN BALACLAVAS

studdering in text makes you look stupid.

because she doesn't look like that without photoshop

Oh shit, you're right.
Good job user, you cracked the case.
You know what this means, you've got that promotion you've been after.
Tomorrow you can sit at the front of the bus.

Everyone cares why?

even the voice in your head is retarded

Op i was thinking the same shit did they like grab her tits and put a finger in the pussy or something wtf

M-M-MAYBE I AM STUPID, HUH? HOW DO Y-Y-YOU FEEL NOW? XD ROFLMAO :3

insurance fraud

because it is all fake

Robbery charges are bad but they didn't want to answer for cattle rustlin too...

Why are the theads so dumb tonight. Jesus christ.

Because the news has realized that the general public isn't being manipulated by fake stories anymore and now they're just coughing up any ole bullshit story that normally wouldn't make headlines.

The robbers had a lot of self restraint i would of raped her anus fo sho nigga

Leaving DNA evidence isn't important if they don't have anything to compare it to.

Of course they did. Nobody ties up Kim and doesn't take a moment to plow that ass for eternal glory. She just doesn't want to talk about it, and Kanye paid them to videotape the gang-rape and split the insurance money.