Is this herpies

Is this herpies

yes

t. medfag

Confrimed

Sauce: Dr. medfag

Go to the doctor. Don't listen to the idiots on here. there are no doctors or medfags on here. Veterinary techs and nurses assistants don't count.

Yes. You can sue the person who gave it to under certain circumstances you as well.

Looks like a lysophagical worm infection. Cover the area with duct tape, wait a couple of day for them to suffocate then rip it off and they should be gone.

Biologist

What about med student? That's still 100% more doctor than you'll ever be.

Isn't herpies suppose to be painful though. I've never experienced pain before.

No medfags on here either. You're a fucking liar.

>I've never experienced pain before

Why aren't you out fighting crime?

Gonorherpesyphaitis.
U gon dy.

No, use lotion next time you beat your dick you savage

Location on body?
See clinic regardless.

I don't know much about infectious diseases, but I have a friend who knows just about everything there is to know. Do you mind if I give him a call? He can come down here and take a look at it, then we'll go from there.

Nothing to worry about. That is HIV.

looks like herp to me

source: RN.

This guy says you can't be a RN

Who gives a fuck what that cuck says. He just got home from soccer practice.

It looks like a combination of diabetes, several abscess ulcers, and fly larva.
t. social worker

So don't fuck around, also if you have this fucking disgusting disease, tell your future partners about it or join a herpes dating site. Fucking selfish fucks.

Im pretty sure thats not no fucking fly larva. Looks like herpies to me

You can sue anyone for anything, you're not a legal fag. Whether or not you have a chance at winning is another story.

that is nigger, i'm a dohcter

worms infestation herpes syphilis and aids,
you're literally rotting, prepare for death.

not that dramatic. Just apply to a herpes dating site. Breed within your own.

Dude, if that's herpes, it's worse than any herpes outbreak I have had or seen. Get that shit checked out, pronto!

underated

looks like it mate.those circular white bumps are what gives it away. but still get tested for realz

Spoiler alert: all dating sites are herpes dating sites, because something like 70% of the general population has herpes, usually without showing symptoms