How does Cred Forums feel about girls with tattoos, piercings, ect?

How does Cred Forums feel about girls with tattoos, piercings, ect?

degenerate, have fun with minimum wage service jobs for the rest of your life.

When dudes post pictures of their girlfriends with facial piercings and ask what we'd do to them, I always have to say how I'd want to touch the piercing a certain way so that she'd always think of me when she fiddles with it or how I'd want to make her give the jewelry to me after we fuck.

Fine as long as they are not to an absurd degree.

Like Ops pic is fine. Just cover them in a professional setting.

Eh, girl I know is in nursing and has Nose piercing, and several tattoos. So that is false.

doesnt really matter imo

Disgusting.

it depends where the tattoo/piercing is

So they are all making $1/hr over min wage good job gg.

Nah. Where I am Nursing makes a nice amount. Think 100k+ a year easy.

I like this type of girl the most.

>Think 100k+ a year easy.
.........Sure they do....sure.

Utterly trash. Degenerate scum with daddy issues mostly in my experience.

Pic related.

Nah. Seriously though, they do.

My cousin is a Nurses aid and makes like 85k annually

My friends piercing is only a nose stud, so

Pic.

Image.

Trashy.

I'd stick my dick through my fair share of gauges

It's okay on girl's arms and backs. Ruins a nice body when they get stupid big tattoos on their abdomens and thighs.

was cool and rebellious 30 years ago, now not at all - just conformists trying to be different by being like everyone else like them - permanent beards/fedoras

Conflicted. I find tattoos and piercings extremely attractive, however I make a biased assumption that women with them are more likely to drink, party and be promiscuous, which I do not find attractive at all.

It's so common these days, it's pathetic. They will all look like shit by the time they get into their forties.

bump

I am 50/50. Part of me feels that girls with tats and piercings are trashy, slutty, and generally get around... but at the same time... it turns me on. So yeah....

I can see that.

Would depend on the type of tats.

Like this one is probably a slut.

But this one is still seeming kinda Awkward, and not slutty at all

probably more like a tiresome, pretentious bore who goes on about her "body art" that she got via daddy's credit card. hot enough to fuck, to annoying to date.

Forgot the pic

>Facial piercings = immature trash
>heavily tattooed = immature trash
Incredibly fuckable tho, just use a fake name and wrap that shit.

Fascinating. Beautiful in most cases.

I think theyre fucking stupid. You're not fooling anyone with your stupid symbols. Its just ink and metal, and you're ruining your skin. You have no talent, you have no taste, you sat in a chair while other people did the work for you. Skin-deep, superficial, unoriginal. If their body is used as a blank canvas, I bet their mind is a blank canvas too.

Every holes a goal

its a turnoff.

I think it's sexy as fuck. Love the look of goth, punk and emo girls. But every single one of them I've known are terrible people.

Girls use their bodies as doodle pads. Random shit everywhere.

They should be punished, as should the men who permitted them to mutilate themselves.