Anyone know what this means?? Its been posted on every building at my condo complex

Anyone know what this means?? Its been posted on every building at my condo complex

ORDLTRMN

Bump for interest

The shape of the emblem makes me think its something from your local fire department.

L ORD T Rex My Nigger

ORD=Order?

Some kind of sekrit cult? (please be the Klan)

Could be on to something here

This.

Fire department designations.

Lord
NML
TR

Maybe Christian propaganda?
NML=Not my life
TR=The Rapture

Maybe just something I thought of because I was raised Christian. Some of that shit stays with you.

It's weirdly familiar.

freemasonic symbolism.

you have to know the correct order of the letters to make a latin word. you have to know latin to understand what it means.

Thats what i was thinking...

I'm a firefighter and I have no idea.
The shape of the Maltese cross is certainly fire department but I can't help you with the letters.

Maltese cross doesnt always mean firefighter. its an occult symbol first and formost. much like how the pentagram means pagan or satanic but police use it.

Lord Trn M = Lord Train Me

Me again...I wonder if ORD means ordinary construction.
These are and older style of construction which usually involves two or three story, square buildings with masonry walls, wood floors and wood roof. The TR could mean truss as in truss roof. Some buildings have warning signs for truss construction because they often suddenly collapse under fire conditions.

You may be right, but considering the locations these placards were places and this is the kind of maltese cross that most fire departments use, I think its likely to be that.

Yes... quite a coincidence isn't it?

It's a Maltese cross, and most fire departments use them, but the letters are weird.

It is also widely used in Malta.

Nice job user. End tred

Well fuck that was boringly simple.

Awesome. Thanks...and hey I was right about two of them.
No one ever taught me about the MC Chart.

I think you've got it pretty close. All of that info could help the fire department a lot. Its on the main entrance of each building

Where did you get that from? I'm not finding it anywhere.

Wow nice job

compliancesigns .com

True, but we all leaned something, and that's fucking rare on Cred Forums these days.

Thank you. This was actually valuable, pertinent information.

back to /x

Ah, yeah I found it now. Only example of it.
Looks like this department was kinda doing their own thing. We already have some common symbols that are much more recognizable.

Lord Megatron.

Good work user.

Illumniati

Lord "T"he "R"ings "M"y "N"igga

My first guess

Malta, ny? Fuck that place. They have shitty roads that are poorly laid out, and I once drove through there at like 10 pm and the town was like shut down and mcdonalds wasn't even open. I hate that town with a passion for that. Orr do you mean Malta the foreign place?

Yes, clearly I was referring to the burgeoning metropolis of Malta, NY and not the country of Malta that is replete with the Maltese cross.

Thanks for your life story, though. I r8 it 8/8 m8.

LORD of The Rings: Mellowship of the Ning

Good movie, OP.

I knew it. Worst place I've ever been. And I've been to Canada

How did you know I was from Canada?