Fishing thread. Post anything fishing

Fishing thread. Post anything fishing.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/VQIW#59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thoseb never worked for me
Spinners and minnows is all up to it

not a big fisher, only do it a couple times a year with some friends. Last time we drove up to niagra to fish off the power plant. Good times.

I don't really have anything to contribute, but I'm bumping because this could be a fun thread, and I haven't seen one before.

good on you OP

Yeah, ive never seen a fishing thread on Cred Forums before so i thought id try. I love bass fishing so much, i often fish off my kayak.

my rigs, abu garcia one piece 6ft rods and abu reels. smooth as fuck.

and some gear, shit pics but i'm drunk.

Never really take pics of my stuff. Have some fishies though.

is this what you kids call meta?

>maximum file size

i'm so sick of this shit.

Same my user.

Nice marsh bass i caught

Trip to toledo bend

cropped. my co-worker snagged this behind my house in freezing water.

you guys eat these? i just like the sport of it, can't stand fish.

Im from louisiana, we eat everything. I had squirrel the other day

Don't have any pictures of my catches from this past year, but bumping because I am from Kentucky and love fishing.

Offshore Big Boy toys...

i like to try weird shit at game dinners, never had squirrel tho, any good? or you rednecks just force it down to stay alive?

Sandy hook nj

i like catfish

Lmao. Man yeh its good. I make 120k a yr. We aint starving. Theyre not weird. Its a clean meat. Were talking about an animal that eats nothing but nuts and seeds. They taste amazing. Not kidding

STEAMED HAMS STEAMED HAMS STEAMED HAMS STEAMED HAMS STEAMED HAMS STEAMED HAMS STEAMED HAMS

vid.me/VQIW#59s

caught this today on a white spinner with zoom trailer. i fish a small river in my neighborhood. i usually wade but some times i walk the few open areas on the bank. today i was walking the bank. i tried a wacky rig, and crank bait before switching to the spinnerbait. for such a small river (the deepest water I've waded through was 4 feet. most is 8-18") but it surprisingly has some nice bass in it. It feeds a big reservoir.

i caught a 2.5 lber the other week on a wacky rig with a senko. i fucking love bass fishing.

Senkos are my go to.

Here fishy fishy

(646) 217-2783

Dinner

how did you fish them? i'm a texas rig man myself, but the carolina rig works great too.

also fun is using a topwater frog or popper and getting into some lily pads on a cloudy day.

These fuckers also like chicken livers.

These do too.

I've never had any luck with senkos, any tips?

Texas rig just fish slow and let it go to bottom everytime. I let it sink then pop it twice. You can also just lift up on bait then let sink. Senko have tons of salt in em making em buoyant. They wiggle like crazy. Next time fishing drop it on side of boat and just watch it. So suttle, so deadly. I buy senko brand only to. Also thevswim senkos are killer. We just reel em or jig em

it's actually hard for me not to catch bass on senkos. fish them near fall downs, cover, edge of rip rap. i mean it's endless. bounce them like a jig. lots of vids on youtube.

not him, but i use a wacky rig in moving water, carolina rig in still water, always have decent luck.

Someones been in the gulf

Salt makes em sink

Shit i know. I must have 30 packs. Things are magic

>keeping largemouth

my grandmother used to eat em, some fucking people are just gross.

My favorite is a weightless trick worm, 15 # braid with a bait caster on a Med rod.

What's your mother's maiden name?

All the time. I sear the filets on the pit or fry em.

Then go eat you fucking chicken that sat in a 1x1 cube shitting on the chicken below it chicken tender kid

A black trick worm fished weightless is a good producer for me.

I've been trying top water frog, but I've never been able to get a bite. I try it around Lilly pads and stuff but no luck at all. I use a white one, maybe it's the color?

like this one?

Try it early, late or cloudy. Low light conditions are best for top water.

how could a largemouth not taste good?

It's okay to eat fish cause they don't have any feelings

i rarely get bites on them. i fish lay downs with them for the most part because there isn't pads or grass where i fish. when i did get bites it was usually a black frog. i love watching major league fishing on the outdoor ch and seeing someone snap a bunch on a frog but i never have that kind of success with them.

Bye Cred Forums OP is going to sleep

one time i fucked a carp in the mouth

i eata feesh

Biomagnification

i don't eat fish man, and i've smelled large mouth cooking, not my thing. eat what you like, my opinion should not matter.

then why a grouper tasted good?

I guess it could depend on the quality of the water, hence the accumulation of heavy metals that could affect the taste of the fish's flesh. Or, largemouth just intrinsically taste like shit.

caught this one in front of that log. as soon as the senko went over the log... BOOM!