I have a 200 word essay due Friday but I can't think of anything. What should I do?

I have a 200 word essay due Friday but I can't think of anything. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/VQIW#59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well , what is it on?

It's only 200 words, that's nothing.

on friday

write your essay. Get off Cred Forums

My favorite hobby

200 words? copy your question and paste it 10 times. you are done.

write about how you like to procrastinate or jerk off to traps/lolis on /b

but its 200 words

Same boat here. I have a 50 word essay due by the end of the month and I just can't get started

If you aren't scared of dying, you could always try suicide.

>i went on Cred Forums and asked people what i should do? they weren't helpful
>i then jacked off to lolis
>i then jacked off to traps
>i have finished my essay
>i will now repeat 7th grade

this b8

Two hundred words isnt an essay, moron.

Are you in like grade 7 or something?

>essay: a short piece of writing on a particular subject.

short not microscopic

Write about cuckoldry

your cock is microscopic you shitstain

Only 200 words?
Are you in the first grade?

drop out and be a fry cooker. then when you see what a waste you are kill yourself.

Kek

Friday is the day after Thursday and the day before Saturday. In countries adopting Monday-first conventions as recommended by the international standard ISO 8601, it is the fifth day of the week. In countries that adopt a Sunday-first convention, it is the sixth day of the week. In other countries (see workweek and weekend), Friday is the first day of the week-end, with Saturday the second. In Afghanistan and Iran, Friday is the last day of the week-end, with Saturday as the first day of the working week. Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) and Kuwait also followed this convention until they changed to a Friday–Saturday week-end, on September first, 2006 in Bahrain and the U.A.E., and a year later in Kuwait. In Iran, Friday is the only week-end day. In Saudi Arabia and the Maldives, there are two week-ends where Friday is the first week-end of the week while Saturday is the second week-end.

I can't even describe how my balls smell in an accurate way under 200 words.

never mind write this down buddy.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

How's about saying your favorite hobby is going on Cred Forums to ask stupid fucking questions about what you already know from strangers who are mostly racist, sadistic psychos and trying to seem cool by procrastinating on a STUPID FUCKING TRIVIAL 200 WORD ESSAY THAT ANY OF US COULD SHIT OUT IN LESS THAN A MINUTE YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT....I BET YOUR A DUMB NIGGER TOO.....fuck you bud............Yeah, that's your hobby.

>200 word

I had to write a 10,000 word paper once. True story.

Fake? Source?

200 words by Friday is suuuuper easy... find a topic you like and go from there..

>had a 4 page paper to write last night
>have a 10 page paper to write later this semester
>fucking linguistic classes...

Fake as fuck, but nice dubs yo

Never going to college because of shit like this

kek
i need more gifs of keyboards being smashed

nice dubs... also it's not that bad. The setup is: Times New Roman, 12 point font, double spaced... sooo before you know it like half the first page is done just with general setup like name, class, date. etc... then from there its a combination of summarizing, adding direct quotes, your person viewpoint and a lot of bullshit plus the worked cited page... pretty easy when you look at it that way.

and?

nice Wikipedia copy pasta faggot

Times New Roman... switch to Garmond if you need to fill up a bit more space. Also, decrease the margins by 0.1 inches, but nothing more.

Or just write the proper amount of words.

>200 words
>essay
You in tard school OP?

>200 words
nigga what?
That's literally less than a page if you double space, should take you an hour at most

Dont have. that was one of the 2 reaction gifs i have

>Counting the words in an essay

dude 200 words is literally one or two shitposts

tbh u said more words posting this thread than ur paper

nah, have to follow college guidelines or I'm pretty sure they can just give you a 0... idk, I might consider it but it's easier just to stick to Times New Roman

Most profs I've had didn't specify what font you had to use as long as it wasn't something totally outrageous. If they say you must use Times, then obviously stick to that.

You can bullshit and get a hundred words, I literally made 20 words talking about it to your dumb ass

Oh... I guess every university and for that matter class is different... I'm an anthropology major and just got done with an ethnography writing class.. so Idk maybe it's just the L&S field?

An essay by user.

As social media is becoming more apparent in our lives. We are constantly looking towards instant gratification from muses on the internet.

Memes are now more popular than ever and the increase in the use of the word has started to imply various meanings.

go fuck yourself.

Could be. I've taken tons of social science courses. I guess at the undergrad level they were a bit more rigid on paper format. For my masters it was typically here's the word or page count and due date... go to it.

Alcohol
Adderall
Mix em

my first trips :3

man fuck this website we all know you don't and you're just beating off to traps in another thread just to get (you)s here.

>200 word essay
Underage b&

>still holds on to his dick

>an hour
less

I got u bro. What is the topic?

200 words isn't shit. Bang it out in an hour or two.

Get fucking busy.

School's easy compared to the rest of your life.

200 words? jesus christ you're either retarded or in 7th grade. i'm gonna guess the latter.

>an hour or 2
Or 30 minutes max

Why can't he be both?

write it about this:

vid.me/VQIW#59s

hang on bro i'm helping you out.

keep the thread alive

200 words doesn't make an essay. That's barely enough for a premise.

agreed, I just added 700 words in a little under 2 hours for my research paper. Also Op is clearly in middle school if he is seriously overwhelmed

I need to present 10 pages of research to my professor, minimum 2 citations per reference, minimum 5 references, every week. I still have to design circuits, build the damn thing, walk the intallers through setting it up over skype, and we present our work to an auditorium of nobel laureates at the end of the month.
I have 2 more research projects till graduation.

Write your fucking essay.

Friday and you can't write 200 words... Get off of Cred Forums until you're at least in high school

It's Monday, dude. There's literally nowhere on Earth where it's Friday.

He said due friday

My favorite hobby is having intellectual discussions with educated people all over the world, via an electronic messageboard known as Le Quatre Canaux. I like it because of the variety of opinions and ideas I am exposed to there.

My favorite part is the artistic photos of exotic creatures, especially catamites, prolapses and guros. These rare beasts are never seen in public spaces in the USA...perhaps they are too beautiful for this world? Anyway, after just a few minutes of browsing I am moved to a state of submission to the transcendent beauty of the pictures, especially the ones of frogs. The way the light reflects off the excretions in the rarest photos, or off of the twitching ligaments of the live frog sashimi, are something to behold. I have thousands of picture -- Gigabytes -- and many are quite educational. I would love to share my favorite pictures with the class.

This website has also been enlightening politically. Through another part of the website I have learned the following excellent political ideals:
Market-dominating groups, particularly bankers, must be harshly regulated for the good of the community.
Different ethnicities have different genetic traits and heritages, and we should be aware and appreciative of these differences, and act appropriately with respect to all people. (This attitude is called being “redpilled” by users of the site I enjoy.)
Agents from a certain market-dominating group are responsible for boosting the economy of the United States by three trillion dollars (primarily military spending) through a unique, one-time, removal of a pair of assets in a certain geographic class, and the knowledge of the contribution these agents made should be widely shared.
Work programs, a strong and modern military, living-room expansion, and abolishing of all interest income above a certain value are all excellent ideas that I fully support for the good of the people of my country.

Thanks for reading

>due Friday
Slap OP for being this huge of a faggot.

This.

Copy and paste.

338 words.

You're guaranteed an A.

For bonus points, add this at the bottom:

> References
> 1. Cred Forums.org/b
> 2. Cred Forums.org/pol

>I have to do all this shit but im spending my time shitposting on Cred Forums

Write your fucking refrences.

Nice trips man :)

CHECKED

This is now a get thread! Everyone Get In Here!

The Samefaggotry is so strong in this thread lol!

Dude have you ever typed 200 words? It's literally just a paragraph or two on word

I see your trips, and raise you QUADS!!!

Nise Singles Fag Lord!

>chek dese DUBS!!!

Are you in middle school or something?

Underage b&

I'm in college and this shit is just too hard lol. What is there to even write about in just 200 words??

Life would be absolutely tedious and dull without hobbies. Everyone has an activity they like to do on a daily basis. Whether it be reading a good book, playing Sudoku or crosswords, gardening, or color coding the sock drawer; everyone has their own unique hobby that they have adapted to. My hobby is a thing of the past that I have not participated in in a long time. However, ten years ago, I had no inkling that my hobby would be my career that I will pursue in the future.
This activity originally started when I was about six years old. My grandfather was a collector of Native American artifacts such as tools, weapons, and animal skins. He would tell me what each item was used for and where he found it. My grandfather also told me stories of Indian tribes who lived in North America and native people that he had met who gave some of the objects to him. His stories were so interesting to me that I decided that I wanted to find my own objects and be able to tell stories about them to other people.
By my house was a small river that my sister and I would play next to. Along this river was a huge oak tree with thick trunks covered in moss that curved outward to create an opening within itself. This tree was almost like one that would be seen in a fairytale; or so it seemed when I was six years old. This enchanted tree is where my sister and I would play and spend most of our summer afternoons in. One day my sister found a rusty, jagged, and circular metal object in the river. Although we had no idea what this piece was, we hung the item on a broken branch inside the tree as our imaginary clock for our house. It was not long after that we found more rustic items in the river to add to our mythical domain.

Guaranteed admission to an asylum.

This