All hail hero of Cred Forums

all hail hero of Cred Forums

Casey Nicetat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRM2YcGpmxg
vid.me/VQIW#59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Story?

I'm somewhat curious about this guy. he's always on the trending cancerous front of jewtube, never seem one of him videos, can someone tell me who he is, what he does and why he's popular?

He's a Professional Fun-haver

>fun-haver
Foken wut m8

He's a vlogger, he's a bit of a left wing kind of guy but my god are his videos entertaining.

hes a professional jew. has really nice editing skills though and top notch equipment, vlogs about every day i believe. Part of me just hates him for some reason

CHECKED

He owns a camera and does things, puts it on YouTube and gets paid, thus causing him to do more things and get more money

He's a jew

i do too, it's envy because his life is what everyone wants lmao

A neanderthal that makes high-quality vlogs.

He flies around to different countries on super nice airlines, stays in super nice hotels, and makes vlogs about them, just hit 5 million subs on youtube. His videos are pretty neat

yeah thats probably it, although his life seems wayyyy too fast paced for me, dont think i can do it, but i am super envious of his success and his sweet studio set up for sure. Guy is OCD to the max though

He looks like he got beat with a frying pan

baka

youtube.com/watch?v=aRM2YcGpmxg

I am the buttzilla

vid.me/VQIW#59s

FUCK LMFAO

Just check him out man, he is one of the few big youtubers who are not complete cancerfucks.

Check out vids like "the day I almost died"

Nigga look like he dieing

True