>partner doesn't show up
>get partnered up with cutie I've seen around garage
>shes a solid 6/10
>first few hours went by great
>she was actually laughing at my jokes
>we were having a good time
>then we were stuck at a red light
>nigger at corner starts gangbanging at us
>I started going off on a rant about how much i hate niggers but i was putting jokes in it to
>she wasn't laughing
>these last two hours have been really awkward

What do i do? How do i convince her it was just a joke? How do i stop her from telling my boss?

I should mention we have 8 hours left on shift

I would tell you to abort, but that instinct obviously doesn't run in the family

Idk, just say you were raised that way and sometimes it just gets the best of you

Say that "I noticed you weren't laughing about my racist joke , did you actually think I was being racist? Did you?"

I can't I'm at work

I tried that but its still really uncomfortable in here

Just apologize and drop the matter. Don't go into a death spiral over it.

Just tell say something like "I just wanted you to know that I was joking around and sometimes I take things to far so sorry if I offended you" then post tits

This.

Should i just spend the next few hours not talking or?

Change the subject then cunt ask her about how work is going for her or something similar

Don't say racist nigger jokes to someone you barely know next time

If she doesn't seem to want to talk then wait a while and try and talk again later

"Good, except for all these nig nogs gangbanging at us!"

But user they dindu nuffin!

Yes. She'll eventually crack and ask you about something unrelated. Don't beg for her attention and validation.

>18 hour shifts

Jesus christ get a real job that works human hours fucking kek

Black people are gud

He was on the street corner gangbanging at us. It was like an uncontrolable rant with a few jokes in to keep it light

She obviously fucks nigs. Don't ever talk to her again if you know whats good for you. Next thing you know you could find yourself on the business end of a brutal cucking.

Well godspeed OP hope it works out good luck

Holy shit, how did no one notice that

exactly OP

Fucking THIS. Nothing more cringey than some random fucking hick thinking you share their prejudices.

Yes this

You are garbage

Believe it or not, racism actually offends some people, so keep that shit to yourself you autistic fuck.

Mostly post the tits, OP

Treat your women like you treat your meat

I work for an ambulance service

Do you support black lives matter?

Blue lives matter

let it be man. Whats done is done.

~ Cred Forumssus

Redneck faggot detected

bro you cant just be blatantly racist in the real world. leave Cred Forums at the door

Im blue dabba de dabba da

i thought beating women was looked down on

All we did was literally stop at a light and he just fucking started yelling "whats gud nigga" and flashing gang signs

No no no, i meant treat your meat like you treat your women... I think

Well, what is good nigga?

This. All white girls crave blackdick and only speak to white men to pass the time.

I suggest OP futureproof his life by trapping and getting some niggerdick for herself. Gender is only a social construct.

never apologize pussy

>uncontrollable rant
Well maybe you should learn to control your racist outbursts around co workers you buffoon

then you just say "sup fool" and nod your head. then drive away and just make a comment about what an idiot that dude was. not be fucking racist

mfw Cred Forums reacting to actual racists

>18 hour shift
>partner
>rant of hating niggers
Better fucking hope you're an EMT and not a cop, by the time you get back to return the cruiser IA will be waiting for you

She probably has a nigger boyfriend and you offended her. Her boyfriends gonna now come after you. You're fucked

Whats his peepee doing inside that lady

Making greasy, mulatti kids, probably.

>be fucking retarded
>meet someone for the first time
>decide to start ranting about niggers

just kill yourself because you obviously don't belong in public

i cant rape my dick user

No

Idk it just happened so fast

>ambulance service

why is it that everybody in ems is a fucking retard?

We aren't just some are