Just dropped acid for the first time. I fucked up and just swallowed it instead of letting it sit in my mouth...

Just dropped acid for the first time. I fucked up and just swallowed it instead of letting it sit in my mouth. Will this fuck up the trip?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTG4dUreMkI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go to the hospital, user. That's basically a death sentence.

Lmao thanks I'll just hang myself instead

You're fine, effects might be slightly reduced but probably not noticeably if you are inexperienced, enjoy :)

Yes the acid in your stomach will destroy some of the lsd, lessening your high. Probably a good thing for your first time. But take another hit if you have one

nope itll just take a bit longer to kick in.

unless it was 25i in which case it wont do jack shit.

Dudes right, it has something to do with the chemicals in LSD mixing with the acids in your stomach. My buddy did that a year and a half ago, never went to the hospital, and he's been in a coma ever since. Seriously dude, call 911 right now.

You're dead, OP, you're fucking dead.

Fucking dead

You guys make me laugh

GO TO THE HOSPITAL!

For the sake of the love of drugs, no it will not affect the trip. Keeping it under the tongue's sole purpose is to make the trip occur faster by absorbing directly into the blood stream. Aka, swallowing just makes the trip take longer to start.

dubs is on it

Thanks everyone not trolling I enjoyed the help. Many thanks I know I'm not gonna die I've done research just wasn't sure if swallowing would effect the high

YOU'RE GOOD BRO. I've done that, I actually just ate one too just now. Haha we'll be on the other side at the same time. Nothing will go wrong you are all good :)

Find yourself and create your dreams buddy

Oh this is also an acid trip story thread and hurry up before I'm too fucked to read

O M G

you ATE the acid???????????????

YOU FUCKING ATE IT??????????????

OMG DUDE YOU ARE ONLY MEANT TO KEEP IT ON YOUR TONGUE BECAUSE LSD EASILY ABSORBS IN THERE AND TSRDA^2 IS ALSO ON THE BLOTTER PAPER BUT ITS NOT ABSORBED IN THE MOUTH ONLY THE STOMACH (OR RECTUM)

dude go TO THE FUCKING H O S P I T A L N O W DOUBLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait till your stomach starts getting fucked up then LOOK FOR THE TRIP And EXPERIENCE IT TO THE FULLEST instead of tripping on the fact that you're tripping. It's fun and amazing :)!

Thanks man I always wanted to do acid. I've only every smoked the devils lettuce and ate shrooms. That's pretty funny though that we are both about to trip

not necessarily, you will also lose a good amount of potency as stomach acids will degrade the chemical

One of my fave things to listen to while tripping hard

youtube.com/watch?v=kTG4dUreMkI

If it is REAL acid, that is not true. But it is also true that a lot of people on the street sell research chemicals and call it acid, which would have a diminished effect. Ya'll need to research the chemical itself, it's all pretty interesting. I'm not going to sit here and give people a chemistry lecture. The fragility of Acid is a myth.

No, but you won't feel anything if the lsd Wasn't really lsd