25 and over thread

Hows life going for everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/VQIW#59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

great!

31 & my bad decisions are starting to get me

Pretty good.

I have a shit ton of cash, my job lets me remote in so I literally have no schedule or obligations to be anywhere, I lost over 35 pounds over the last couple months, quit cigarettes about a month ago, and I almost have enough money to buy my first sailboat which I plan to live in and do my work from remotely while I coast around in the Bahamas for a year or two.

Gf of 5 years left the other day, but with the way Im losing weight and getting healthier I should be able to attract a 10/10 come next spring. It will be nice to have some time to myself.

obligatory post

27 and finally growing up. It sucks on one hand but feels good on the other. Definitely not as lost and insane as I was at 21. 4mg suboxone daily is the only drug I do now.

29 and my indecision and inaction is starting to eat at me. I wish I could go back in time and live it all over again.

kek

I'm 23, and I am just itching to kill myself.

29. just out of surgery but insurance so fuck it. a week of work i get home to a jar of weed, games and no responsibilities for the time being.

I make a ton of money but all of my friends have moved away over the past 15 years.

everything has gone to shit. I have lost 85% of what was the fabric of my life. I'm stuck in a cycle of hedonism and nihilism. I've given up on ever starting a family and the people that wanted me to succeed aren't there anymore, so I'm just a loose cannon. At least I can get laid even tho I don't even do LTR's anymore

Loser

27 here. Making about ~75k with bonuses so feel okay about my career. Stupidly got married at 21 tho bc stupid Christian family and friends. I regret it almost every day. I would love to be alone right now.

in what aspects was life better before you settled?

atleast you get laid.

29 and just moved out of my parents basement and bought my first house. Really nice house. I make pretty good money even though my job is pretty bodily taxing. My parents still treated me like a teenager but u didn't wanna waste money renting when I could save up a huge down payment for a nice house, so it's nice to be getting laid and being able to drink regularly and do whatever the fuck I want now. My mental and physical health could be better though. My mom ruined my mental health and I am overweight and smoke like a train. I give my current life a 6/10.

Right now it's great, I'm flying all over the Country for my job there paying for everything, but when it's over in a month, I realize I'm fucked.

42 fag here
married, kids
things are great and looking up

you?

Moved too many times, I don't know anyone where I live anymore.

All of my worst habits have become character traits.

Waiting for cancer to come.

What brand of cigs?

what can you expect from a dog tho?

Marlboro lights a pack or a little more a day. I smoke like I'm hitting a bong though. Blow through a cig in like 3 minutes.

damn bro... lights suck.

>move to denver
>here 8 years
>still the only place people look at you is on trails going the other way
>be out at the somewhere
>some stranger from back east smiles
>don't look
>think wtf are they doing as they walk past
>realize 10 steps later you're part of the problem

28, still socially retarded despite thinking that would have solved itself by now when I was younger. Professionally getting called 'senior' now and getting respect, which is cool I guess. Still feels like I have a lot to learn about life

Hi Justin. How's the tour so far?

Ehh Marlboro are strong though. When I let a cheap full flavor smoker of any other brand bum one they say it's stronger than theirs. I don't wanna totally destroy myself my job depends on my heart and lungs a lot but it's stressful AF lol

were just big kids user

26 here.
I suck at my job
I have no friends
I spend my nights on Cred Forums
Everyday is hell because of *something* whether it be mental issues or otherwise.

I'm afraid of being around people. I spend all day at work wishing i could just be by myself.

Of course this makes me super lonely. Haven't had a gf in 7 years

Get out underage fag

>Haven't had a gf in 7 years
she'd be around tho

stick to anime

28 life is good
but still single, other than that im happy

got married at 34
not awful if you can avoid the married at 18 already divorced bitches

Right, the only nice thing that's come from getting older is just learning not to be angry about trivial bullshit. Just smile and move on. I guess even older people are calmer still. Ageing isn't all bad

I know that feel user.

it is hard tho when you get comfy and then you're forced around stupid people.

i want to fucking beat the shit out of every parent at my kids' school

...wha. What?

is it really that bad? Thinking of becoming a history teacher

Shit that's young. Why do you want to be alone now?

27 think I'm switching careers from blue collar to white collar. Engaged, own a house, and slowly but surely I'm succumbing to a domestic lifestyle.

Drink a lot less, but now I feel like my subconscious that hates my existence flares up whenever I drink too much now.

For example, say when a neighbor in his early twenties yells over to me to have some beers and play bags with his friends, which leads to more beers, which leads to going to the neighborhood tavern, which leads to me getting into a fistfight with said neighbor at 4am because we're both shithoused and he said something stupid, and maybe if he hadn't tackled me I wouldn't have started choking him out making him panic and try to stick his thumb in my eye making me bite through his fucking hand. We got broken up by his friends and I still had the wits about me to square things away because you can't pick your neighbors and we can shoot at each other from our fucking houses.

You know, just typical mature adult stuff.

Law school
It's fucking awful
But have qt 22yo southerner law school gf
So on the whole, meh.

>not to be angry about trivial bullshit
I feel that. It's just not worth it. Now I look around at everyone getting worked up over not that much, or blaming it on the wrong people and I just grin and shake my head. It's probably not that bad.

I'm 26 and hate myself. I want to give life one last shot before killing myself. There's a girl I really really like. She's shown interest. Maybe just as friends, hard to tell. But she's bad at responding to messages. Since she didn't respond to my last message on Friday I don't want to double message so I'm waiting. I want to let her know that I want to be more than friends.

But in the end I know it won't work out anyway.

>married at 21 so he could get laid
>married for 6 years to now a frigid bitch

That's my guess. The man misses his freedom

This is how to shit people

She's already gone, but don't worry there's more grills

I'm 35, I'm in middle management for a cheap company where I don't see a future for myself, divorced, and I think about suicide a lot.

chill the fuck out there, Hunter S. Thompson

You're right. I get most of my calmness from filtering out aggravating shit, but I still get angry in those circumstances. Like, I don't read about politics anymore, or even really watch news, because I know it's going to make me angry, and it doesn't improve your life to know that some natural disaster occurred, or a politician embezzled money or cut benefits or some other cruel shit. If you can't avoid it though like your situation, that sucks.

37 or 38, don't really keep track.
Good job that I enjoy.
Wife and two young kids.
Having a good time.

You know nothing about the situation. I hate most women. This one is my type physically and personality-wise, which is rare. We've gotten to know each other pretty well too.

I'm a teacher and it's great. Life is good.

It's okay. I have a seasonal job that pays more and treats me better than my last job, but i might be unemployed in a month and somewhat broke.

27...fucked things up with the girl of my dreams and the only gf I ever had. Have no friends. NONE. Work a meaningless job. Want to kill myself daily. Wish I was NEET.

Never put your eggs in one basket.

haha i'm only 21! joke is on you!

you can user. Just get fired and eat up unemployment money

I just want to marry a nice girl and live in a quiet suburban house with our 3 kids.

I'm working shit jobs and I've never even kissed a woman.

Teacher here as well, gets better (and easier) every year.

Ha I'm only 5. Jokes on u

False. I don't want anyone else. She's the best girl I've met in my life. It makes no sense to waste energy on other girls. I'd rather kill myself.

Betta why?

I want to so damn bad. I don't even work anymore. I hope they do, seriously.

>inb4 you kill yourself when she dumps you

Just broke up with long-term GF.
In law school
soooooo

married, house paid, no kids, 3m in investments, 100k cash in the bank, feels pretty good fam

35 here. just fixed an old song, and screwing around on Cred Forums for like an hour before bed. feeling alright.

hope everything is going well for you as well, anons!

The funny part is I used to think it was bars I went to. Like "I have bad experiences because of were I was at, not because what I was doing" type deals.

I understand how dumb it all sounds. That's why I don't drink as much.

Congrats at winning at life. Hope your marriage is happy

Not too bad.
>34
>haven't worked for almost a full year
>savings slowly trickling away, but can stretch it for another 2+ years if needed
>tell people I'm working on starting my own company, really just fucking around all day every day

This
Got late start on raising family, so I usually have 20+ years on the parents at my kid's school.

Good god, they are all fucking self absorbed retarded assholes. Their kids are feral and will probably end up in mental institutions.

Not great lost my shit. Now I'm back in school

32... not bad at all really, decent job, married, apartment. Feel like I missed out on a lot in college by being an unconfident, anti-social asshat so I have a few regrets, but for the most part, I like where I am.

I am getting kicked out of the Canadian military for autism and have no marketable skills...help me.

That's the thing though. He has all that but he's married. That's the catch.

I'm 19 and losing my shit, on depressents and got a general anxiety disorder, shit could be way fucking better.

Apply for a government desk job.

Associate degrees in culinary arts and hospitality services

Grinding away in kitchens for the last 12 or so years.

The last few have been spent flopping back and forth between a local golf course in the spring through fall, and a ski lodge during the winter.

Worked out pretty well because employee discounts made up for the fact that I wasn't making enough money... I could still keep myself busy with golfing or skiing.

This summer I got a promotion to Sous Chef at the golf course, so I'm now a salary employee. I live in a tourist town, so this was hell over the past few months.

Multiple 7 day stretches, 60-something hour work weeks, and trying to maintain a kitchen full of people who are going to go back to part time jobs as mechanics when we start layoffs after the season is over... But even if it made me want to kill myself from time to time, it's going to be totally worth it because the restaurant goes down to being open 2 nights a week at the end of October, and I'm not going to have to do shit all winter and still be making the same money.

Can't maintain a steady relationship, because of a combination of work and the fact I have a hard time opening up emotionally and can't get to close to people before I start resenting them for petty bullshit as some sort of fucked up emotional defense system or some shit.

Also, record music in my spare time.

I dunno, I feel like it's not so bad and I'm making progress. Avoiding spiraling into debt at least...

pussy

That's the plan, more or less. Wait long enough that it doesn't seem directly related though. I'd be happy with a few weeks of cuddling with her. I'm not really into sex anyway.

Had a mental breakdown at age 25, stress and anxiety attacks out the wazoo.
Have spent the last 4 years recovering and moving toward functioning normally again.
It's hard at times, but I just have to remind myself of how bad it used to be, to feel okay again.

Twice you've been told she's not interested. She's clearly not otherwise she'd of told you by now. Wake up and move on.

[expectations quietly slipping away]

19, student but have no motivation to study towards a degree, slight alcohol/cocaine habit, texting a 10/10 girl who i met through a friend, but she at the otherside of the country studying, fucked a few times and plan again soon when we meet at halloween. Would love to gf her ass but scared ill ruin what we currently have

I probably am but i been dealing with this since i was in high school, always been to doctors. can't help how my mind is and it is fucked

27 years old, I have steamed hams every hour.

I am also the Buttzilla.

proof: vid.me/VQIW#59s

get out teen faggot

28yo in his last 1.5 years of medical school at a p good school. Not sure where/what I'm gonna match into. This is the hardest thing I've ever done, but probably not the hardest thing I will do. Oy vey.

you need to break contact completely and get yourself together

yea don't worry autismo they probably think the same about you and your children

26 here

I'm pretty happy where I'm at. Been working for fedex Ground for over 7 now and recently became a manager there two months ago. Been with my Gf who I met at work for over 2 months and I'm sure she is gonna be the woman I end up marrying. Life is good.

Honestly if anything my expectations go up.. I am getting better at the job and better at teaching students - that's what makes it feel easier.

no different from when you made this thread yesterday

You old fucks need to get a damn life. Either kill yourself or get off Cred Forums and fix your pathetic problems.

/thread

You know nothing about the situation. You're completely retarded for thinking that you know how she feels. By the same logic I must not be interested in her because I haven't said anything to her yet. She's actually given bigger indications that she likes me than I've given that I like her.

This about sums up everything. Just got fired, gf is lording her pay over me, offers to 'take care' of me like I'm completely worthless or something. So I called her fat because she's gained like fifty fucking pounds since we moved in together and just looking at her is a total bonerkiller. That went over about as well as you'd expect. I really hate just about everything.

Eat our collective ass newfag

Why?

jokes on you
you're going to be old before you know it
you have NO IDEA

>now get off my lawn

37 year old here.
Life is awesome, 280k salary, hot wife.
still come here every day.

Hospitality management, I mean.. I put 'detail oriented' on my resumes.

this comes up a lot in these threads, but you fuckers that aren't doing so well and feel like they've been left behind, you should really get checked for ADHD. Or at the least look up the symptoms. Saved my life brahs.

skinnyfag slowly putting on weight around the midsection. 12 hours of pc a day (at least). almost finished masters, feel like I haven't learned a thing. No drivers license , no gf , live with parents, no income. Sleep during day and awake at night. Need the quiet. I just want to be alone. Nothing has been able to make me excited about life recently. Happiness is a memory for me.

Fuck me user, what industry are you in? How did you meet your hot wife?

Because if you obsess over one women it will destroy you. Instead try loving women in general, and always have multiple prospects. That will protect you from self destructive situations where one woman's validation defines your very life.

Just got my company up and running. Easy money from corperations taking cheap labor from the masses. I sit at home right now. Employ about 10 people scout for me and employ about 500 people a month. All temp workers but hey its rough out there. No kids. 4 possible gfs nothing legit yet. And 1 brand new car. Working on paying off land right now. Never went to college. Just worked my ass off. Im happy with lakeside places. But good job on the boat user.

>almost 40
>not even making cool mil annually

kys you failed

FUCKING AWESOME

like a shitstorm
gf left me a week ago, been living with friends ever since
it's been horrible
wost feeling ever

It's not like that. Me killing myself has nothing to do with her. I just like her and am willing to live a little longer to be with her. I don't need her validation, I just enjoy her company. It doesn't hurt that she's also extremely beautiful.

Semiconductor industry.
Met wife in back college.
Pic very related.

28, I'm feeling like shit, I just had the rug pulled out from under me. Was a week from getting my probation on an awesome new govt job; awesome salary, good benefits, job security, the works. Had to move back home to get closer to the new job but no biggie. One day my mom breaks her fucking leg and now I'm at home helping her get around and shit but whatever, at least I got the new job.

Oh, nope, not anymore! BECAUSE I worked with 20+ fucking backstabbing cunts of women who universally hated each other and had formed cliques and these cliques had been around for decades and FUCK YOU YOU'RE A MAN YOU HAVE A PENIS UGH HOW DARE YOU WORK NEXT TO ME?!?!

Bitches, man. Worthless sacks of rotten flesh around dead souls. Now I've got no job, no recourse because I was still technically on probation, and an invalid mother. Fuck my life, I'm going to have a cigarette.

>> 26 young fag
Pretty shit. Need Advice... Best friend has amazing gf, but he doesn't live around here anymore. From what she tells me and i see he's a dick to her. she always wants to hang out and jokes about sex and whatnot. then always wants to cuddle and gives me hickeys. want to ask her out. What do you think i should do Cred Forumsros

32yo. Live alone. No gf for two years now because I stopped trying. Sex was always lousy because Im kinda ugly so I could only get likewise, and deathgrip is real. Theyd get their feelings hurt and insecure because I wasnt a tryhard who bent over backwards for them with a hairtrigger dick.

One by one my other dreams died... work full time and trying to be social ate all the time I used to spend making music and flash games. Im not social enough to advance at work, and games/drugs feel like guilty wastes of time. Im perfectly comfortable and bored. Most everyone my age has women and kids and find my disinterest in those things offputting. I spend a lot of time alone drinking and watching video game footage on Youtube, because its easier than playing yourself.

Ive lost all motivation for life because I think if I threw myself into something Id just end up disappointed, as all my other passions have left me.

Ill probably exist this way for another 20-30 years, Ive become quote jaded but havent quite shaken the haunting thoughts that I could/should do more with myself. This is slowly fading, and more and more I long for solitude.

My life is easy and simple, as long as I show up at work no one bothers me. Im doing pretty average for a single bloke I think.

Everything I tried Ive been mediocre at, so nothing's ever been satisfying... dont know if that will ever change.

I like your tragic romance but really, you need to fix yourself. You owe it not to her, but to you.

jelly as fuck user

If shes willing to cheat to get with you, she's willing to cheat on you bruh

you took a wrong turn somewhere if your career depends on cliques of hysterical women.

>corperation

25 here.

Not too bad, found a nice anonette to settle down with, first child on the way with a woman that generates no drama while somehow keeping my home for me.

Two middle management jobs for a company I've been working with for the last 6 years. Hours are rough sometimes but the money is good, got my own house and rent out the other two rooms to dudes that work all day and come home only to sleep. Give my life 7/10 because 14 hour shifts have a habit of turning into 16 hours somehow.

Damn dude my uncle's into that and he makes a shit-ton of money. Bought Grandma a new house and has a hot-ass gf

You work with brands like mitsubishi, ABB and LeGrand and such?

38 married n kid, I want more. I love my kid, who'd a thunk. Sold out my business for not so much but I got a well paying job out of it. Upgraded the house, hopefully keep the wife around if I can cut out the autism. A 263 calcutta and atleast another kid, maybe adopt is the long term goal

then death by building my own Martian rocket. I'd like my decaying corpse to be the seed on which Martian life will form/burst out of, if it's not already there, then 20/10

8.5/10 so far

$70k/yr with no college degree
>tfw no gf

31 going 32

fuck

I'm doin great OP, and I hope you are too.

Just remember

A calm sea doesn't make a skilled sailor

My family died in a plane crash. Im too much of a coward to an hero no matter how much i drink.

I am an awful person and I feel like I deserve to die.

Yea True... She would break up with him when i asked she is just scared of him revealing some of her nudes she sent before to all of his friends and then they spread them and fuck her over. I think he would do it only because he is really extreme. I have witnessed him hit her and as soon as i stepped up and beat him and told him to stop he would and she would run off crying. But as soon as im away he yells at her and makes her feel worthless, want to beat his ass but he would come at her for it and make her feel worse

...john?

There's a lot that can't be fixed. I've been digging this hole for a long time.

I would like to kill myself right away, but my close friend (who I briefly dated in 2013) is pregnant and her boyfriend was murdered last week. I don't think it is a good time.

>literally my schedule verbatim
fuck you

gf and i fought and broke up like 2 weeks ago

been drinking almost every night

getting nothing done. supposed to be looking for a job but feel too shit during the day

im trapped in the cycle. fuck

I feel exhausted at 25 . Feel like im just shambling around now, living a life that feels completely unrecognizable sometimes. Does having long term friends ever pan out? If not, whats the point of this living shit. One can only consume media for so long, and most of the stuff people engage themselves with is superficial and boring

about to be 27 from new york spent the last two years in france training for my field. Left abruptly due to bombings fuck that noise. currently working in new york city again. pay way too much for rent and literally no social life. so good I guess?

>obsess over one women
>over one women
>one women
how do you fuck up with a typo like that? how? I see this over and over again

Ho-ho, FAGGOTS! Get ready to suck my dick

2nd year law student at one top 30 US law schools: scholarship money.
Train MMA to stay in shape
Get paid to write a blog for an attorney
President of Law Fraternity
Currently hitting on a sweet ass jap law student
High as fuck right now

what are you studying?

Canada fag that wants to move to the US

Think I've got cancer but too scared to go to the doctor.

>message friend that ive known for a long time.
>ask him whens hes going to be back in town
>puts his status to away
>logs off a few minutes later

i think its because there's a rumor going around that i like it up the ass. dont know what the fuck is going on anymore. were all adults here.

Not op but there are 40s that make 12k a year you fucktard

youve been on here the past 4 days ive been on everyday all the time asking this same damn question.

Go out and get fucked m9.

> taking this obvious bait

cooking. Been in fine dining for the past 8 years. currently sous chef so more expediting now

didn't make one last night shitnugget

hows the money? NYC is expensive

My life has been constantly revolved around unfortunate luck. I drink heavily and write poetry. Had two, four year relationships. Current job is shit. Waiting for the american dream of winning substantial ammount though lottery.

Crikey. Reminds me of me, except I'm 10 years older than you.

Except I don't know if I'm ugly. Women with no motive to lie to me (that is, they did not have a reason to care and weren't especially do-gooders) have told me I'm attractive but anyone I've really been interested in has not been interested back. I'd keep trying but I don't really know how anymore. I go to bars on the regular and I see the regular douchebags who go there and hit on everything that moves. They seem no luckier than me for all their effort and now I think they're douchebags so I just sit there, drink beer, enjoy the band and don't really try. I don't even have the advantage of youth in my favor now. Occasionally I'll get the come-hither eyes from a girl who wants to dance or I strike up a conversation with a hottie but it never goes anywhere. I truly have no idea why. If one of them would look me in the eye and be like "you're the most boring guy I've ever met" or "you're just too ugly to keep talking to" or whatever it is, I'd probably thank them. Would be nice to know. Usually we just dance or chat a bit and they wander off and that's that.

So. I make $125k per year now. Great job. Modest house I own myself and will have totally paid off probably by this time next year if not sooner. 5 year old car that's paid for. Might go luxury after I pay off the house. I could totally flash the cash and no doubt get a girl that way but....yeah....no.

So I come home to an empty house. Watch movies by myself. Read books and don't talk to anyone about them. Play a lot of Steam games.

I don't really have any dreams anymore. I'd like to not be single but I don't dream much about that anymore either. Lotta things I'd like to do that I don't do because I don't want to do them by myself. Was true 10 years ago, still true now.

I reckon this is it from here on out.

Maybe I'll meet that girl tomorrow.

Maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Im 27 and I am jobless for almost 2 years. live with my mom and dont have 1 single friend. Ive never had a real gf either only internet ones. I rarely go outside of my house, only to go to the store then I come right back home. I applied for jobs today though. at least I did that.

I'm a doctor and I think this guy has cancer but I'm too scared to have him see me.

quit your job and travel the world

you should download AirbNb

the market for people looking for short term housing is growing, you can get paid alot

you have nothing to lose, travel and experience different cultures and come back refreshed

Congrats. Dont tell any of your co workers you dont have friends though

I'm doing alright.

I have a good job with Ford Canada, in their finance department, so I'm happy.

I've got my RRSP's set up, filling up my TFSA account nicely. Still living in at home, but I'll be out very soon. My mom could use the company, anyways.

Have a good girlfriend; just someone to spend time with, not thinking marriage.

I should be getting paid triple what I am for what I have to do, so in all honesty pretty shit but we have one of those fancy stars, which opens up the door for me actually getting good pay in the future if I ever land a head spot

30 and I'm in the same boat.

21 yo, finishing my undergrad in CS and a few months. landed my first interview for post graduation employment next week. feels bretty fuggin gud mane. still have a shit ton of work in the next couple of months tho, so until then life is a fucking drone.

25, making 45K as a first year apprentice mechanic. Going for my level 2 in a few weeks, start making some real money.
Living with my dad, helping him out and paying off debt from general stupidity/school/giving up work for gf during school. Not having a gf is saving me a fortune but its getting a little lonely over here.
I smoke weed every day, not alot bot honestly just a few puffs twice a day wards off anxiety and deppression I had fought with since I was a child.

So decent career im moving up in that keeps me strong, a small truck thats almost paid off, looking at buying a small house in two years, life is a solid 7. Thank god for skilled trade work.

I'm also underpaid. I'm a software developer. In 6 months I've made my company a million dollars. I made $32,000 in salary in that time.

what difference does it make if I do or not. fuck them they dont mean anything.

Oakville?
Middle management is ruining everying :(

I think you know what to do.

Not great, but could be much worse.
>could also be much better.

learn to get comfortable travelling on your own. It's great because you can do whatever you want without taking care of someone else. Just mingle with local populations and you're bound to have a great time. And in the meanwhile you'll have the solitude you long for too.

Yup, but I'm not management. I just handle the numbers
>accounting major, working on CPA

30 I have 2 kids things are a little tough right now. I'm the only one working while my wife is going to school to become a physical therapist. A few more years of struggling ahead but it should get better.

Fucking love that game!

>I hate most women.

Edgy.

27 here
>great career making good money
>awesome benefits, will be well taken care of for life
>have two little kitty cats to love on
>own a 3 bed, 2.5 bath home with 2 car garage
>own a lifted '98 Wrangler, '14 Harley Sportster and '14 Mustang GT Premium
>own lots of guns
>basically have most of the material things I want and need
>honestly probably have some degree of depression
>been single for 3 years now
>socially retarded, introverted, reclusive
>extremely picky with women
>still virgin
>probably never been truly loved by someone outside of family despite being in several relationships lasting over 4 years total
>feel completely worthless in life
>feel like I don't deserve the things I have
>will never be good enough for anyone
Going breddy gud mang

Oh? Huh. Yeah I see people putting single rooms up around here for $35/night. Could definitely think about that, especially once I pay this place off. Won't have many expenses after that.

Definitely thought of just quitting and travelling before. Job is just a bit too good though and I'd be lucky to find another like it.

I will have to at least think about that airbNb idea though.

Lemmings...had this on an old ass IBM

All My sheckles, gone

literally that exact situation minus the killing myself

Is that edgy? I kinda feel him.

I mean, I love most women, I just find I don't wanna live with hardly any of them. Most of my friends are women. Dudes annoy me a lot more.

But when it comes down to shacking up, I find I cannot put up with her shit. There is always shit.

Occasionally I meet a unicorn that I'm pretty sure does not have shit. This has happened about 4 times in my life. Those types are never at all interested in me, though.

I could literally be married right now at least twice over if I'd settle for putting up with shit. .... eh. Being single kinda sucks but I dunno if it sucks as much as all that.

I don't mean it in an edgy way. I maybe should have said "I'm incompatible with most women." I just find them boring, annoying, and I hate who I am when I'm with them. I don't like most men either, but I have a good group of friends who I've been friends with for 12-22 years. So I don't really try to get to know new men. But I used to go on a lot of dates and they usually made me want to give up dating.

I like this girl better than my guy friends who I've had for many years. She's funny and I'm funny when I'm with her. She's kind but vulgar and up to have fun. She's positive and has a cute laugh. It's hard to describe why I like her so much, but we just instantly connected.

Just get yourself out there user, you seem like a steal, just look out for gold digging staceys

Unless you are living in some African bush you can get more than that with 1-2yr experience. Go find another job and ask for double that, you'll be in your new gig in under 2 months fucking guaranteed.

I started out making $35k as a noob and was a fool for staying there as long as I did. In whatever way the job is nice others are just as nice... accepting pay that is

John you have none of this.

And what life would that be my guy?

What year are you in? 2L here. Just keep your head down, we'll get through it brother.

I've been planning on killing myself forever. I feel like it's obvious that I'm going to do it. I get surprised when people ask me questions about the distant future. "Do you think your eyesight will get a lot worse in the next few decades?" I don't know why I think people should know I don't plan on living that long.

Fucking tell me about it

>bad at responding to messages

I dunno if that ever ends well. I mean it never has for me. Why would she fail to respond except that she's trying to keep distance?

She probably has surmised how you feel and is either trying to keep you at arm's length or is holding you in reserve to see what else pops up.

I dunno that I'd kill myself over that though. My experience is that if there's a particular type you like and you aren't seeing enough of you, you need to go somewhere else. The problem may not be you so much as your location. Cultures can vary wildly from city to city and bar to bar. What's rare here may be a lot easier to find in another city.

That's my salary over the 6 months. Not yearly

>>Pretty close with a girl but girl is best friends gf
>>it's long distance
>>shes scared to leave him because blackmail
>>Always gives me hickies
>>Don't know what to do about them
>>thinks she like me but unsure
>>Want to ask her out
>>Scared of rejection and loosing friendships
>>just stuck in a rut

where are you in life?
what do you consider your bad decisions to be?

The thing is, I was in a relationship for 3 years just out of high school. I was completely in love with her and shortly after our 3 years together I found out she cheated on me (sounds retarded but we were both still virgins at the time and she didn't have sex with someone, but was blowing a guy 10 years older than her). It totally fucked me up mentally. Really bad trust issues, can't bear the thought of having sex with someone and then getting dumped, etc. I also don't drink and am not comfortable being in a relationship with someone who does. Makes an already difficult dating scene just that much more impossible.

30, kissless virgin, unemployed, carless. poor. not many friends.

at least not living with parents but i kinda miss having someone to talk to every day.

26 patiently waiting to die the only good thing I got going is my kids and gf other than that I ain't got shit else I'm lucky that my kids and grill even love me guess it's the reason I haven't killed myself yet also looking at 5-10 years in prison for 3 different dope cases

Pretty good career. Good sex life. Drug problem. Alcohol problem. No friends.

You're still old, mr. Top 30. I'll be well younger than you by the time I finish at law school and passing you soon when you burn out.

Advice? Just quietly find a new job and leave. In my previous jobs I tried negotiating better pay but regardless of what the internet says it doesn't work. If you're underpaid they have you pegged.

Never disclose your pay. Politely refuse. Just ask for what you want (market rate, figure it out ahead of time) and leave it to employers to decide.

In one job at a startup I was among the first employees and taksed with recruiting, they all asked for way more money than me and my boss never said no... to them... it was a real eye opener.

31, ex convict, turned mylife around, 60k a year job, new car, about to buy my first home, married w/ 3 kids, happy somewhat, miss selling drugs and waking up at 1 pm

>25 yrs old
>thinking the good lif eis just starting to begine with 25 - 35 years old

I'm still studying but overall happy. Being in a relationship for a few yeras now, got few but a close circle of friends. The only thing which is getting me is the boredom in everyday life and the urge to finish my studies.

I would like to think that 25 - 35 yrs is the pineapple of mens prime time.

mmmm, i was on the same train a couple of years ago, managed to fix my life anyway

I think part of the problem is I don't use the chat program she does. She uses something that she started using when she was overseas. I have been considering getting it but wondered if it was weird since I'd be getting it just to talk to her.

The last time I saw her she was selling signed pictures at an event and gave me two for free, with a message ending in "Love *her name*

you sound black, are you?

depressed virgin neet that jacks off to futa.

Pretty good. Doing my MA. Got an RAship, got a dumb administrative job at the university which I'm hoping will turn into a full-time, slightly less dumb but more soul-crushing (yet fairly cushy) job at the university.

Reading. Having sex occaionally.

I give it a 5/10

vid.me/VQIW#59s

I live for work these days.
The only 'friends' I have that I get to actually see in person is the dude from a shitty garage, a guy from the vape store who might know my name... nevermind, and co-workers.
no gf either, live alone in an old house that i'm trying to rent out a part of. Four cars. Too many projects so little time.

the fuck is this?

33. Broke. Divorced. Living at home. I live for anger and violence and nothing else anymore.

Age isn't meaning anything in Law jobs.
Would love to get represented by some 30'ish guy than some beg. 20 law grad.

you wont be bragging about how young you are when you are diagnosed with cancer at 35

In English?

Is 28 years old too old to start studying in University? What's your opinion?

40, married, master's degree. We have a 7 bed victorian house (semi-wrecked) that we bought at the bottom of the great recession at a low interest rate and low price, which is great for saving money. Fixing shit up is a major time-suck, which is getting in the way of my career advancment, (along with living in a shit-tier midwest town) But we've got to do it so we can have kids in a decently safe environment.

Going on vacation the end of this month to Ireland, Scotland and England.
I'm hoping to revisit Sir John Soane's Museum in London to see The 'picture room', which was closed last time I went.

When checking up facebook, I regret not having children earlier. All my grade school and most of my high-school friends have lovely children. It makes me sad. I wonder if mine will be retards.

Age doesn't mean anything in jobs involving legal matters. I'd rather be represented by some guy in his 30s rather than a beginner in his 20s whom just graduated.

Ha,nah Hispanic..why you ask?

you are never too old to go to school

I can relate to this.

>26 yrs old
>broke up with gf 4months ago.
>had the same shitty job for 4 years making 25k/year
>Wake up
>Go to work
>Come back home in my mom's basement.
>Sit on computer
>Roll a joint
>Play games / Watch videos / Cred Forums
>A bit overweight but could be a solid 10 if I stopped eating junk food everyday.

Haven't been in school for 9 years but I'm pretty smart. Thinking about studying in psychology. Still thinking about it though.

tank u sempai

just wanted to validate my word view

25 and I've finally given up on college. So uninterested in every field I attempt. I was born and raised in a mostly manufacturing region, and this is where I will die. The idea that, as a whole, the community is addicted to 'the grind' is somewhat infectious. I've landed what would be considered a high paying job for this area. I guess I'll never know what luxury is. I guess I'll never get my 50 acres and a trophy wife. I feel defeated, but at the same time, relieved. I'm sick of scrambling around trying to find out what I want to do. I can settle down. Get the garage/work bench I've always wanted. Live my life with my dog and spend some time with my family.

Nice leet haxor

Doesn't that mean age means something?

Doing pretty great tbqh fam, started an IT business with a friend 3 years back and it's been paying the bills. Sometimes I'm up all night stressing over servers/backups but It frees me up to travel since I don't have to be somewhere 9-5

This needs explanation.

I hear you, bud.

im just the translator, that's what the man said.

Try and make some connections, man. If you look hard enough there are plenty of low-income hardscrabble motherfuckers who are real REAL good at that general maintenence, carpentry, repair shit that are cheap-as-dirt to hire and will do good work. Once you find one - they have friends and then you're in a whole network of getting your house fixed like a champ.

Give those motherfuckers something fair and good like $20 an hour and materials (varies depending on location) and you'll be amazed at the results.

Cocksucking interns with worthless education and $100K student loan debt are stealin are jerbs.

30 next month.
Quit the shitty bar I was working at.
Badidea.jpg
Have a bunch of probation shit for a dui.
Ptsd, severe alcoholism.
Can't find another job.
Gf supports us.
Feel like beta fag.
Mom is dying from crohns.
Just shitty choices man.

Depends. But in jobs involving legal matters you can be sure that the majority of people are rather represented by older guys. You just seem more experience that way.

31/sucks

just got over a 5 year heroin addiction. havnt had a gf in 5 years. friends are all gone cause who wants to hang out with an addict right?
things are starting to get better though. got a job and a truck, an apartment.. new roomates etc.
ones that arent going to draw me back into my previous lifestyle. i gotta say, i didnt see any of this shit coming lol

I finally gave up on trying to be a master of the universe and find I get more pleasure from life just being the master of my mind.

>tips

How are the cravings for heroin?

Psychology has horrible job outlooks, and you have to get a masters to even get a job that isn't being a research assistant..

PTSD? War vet? Childhood? Sorry to hear your troubles user. I drink for you tonight.

i'm unhappy. are you all happy? :(

remember that addiction is mostly about filling a void, as long as you find better things to do you can stay clean. also avoid telling people about it, many seem to do that

Quivering

Well, I dropped out of school at 16 and started an electrician apprenticeship. Now, 21 years later, I have retired and work part time at my church

My choice to leave school early led to ending my career with a multinational mining company with a AU$975k redundancy payout

So yeah, I own my own house, two investment houses, big fat super payout (I dumped most of my payout before the law changed) and I get to be the only active, helpful dad in my group of friends

It's never too late to work hard and get ahead user

I've never been happy.

You can get work, it just won't be in hard paychology, there are plenty of applications... marketing or education would be possible with a bit of resume spin or sector experience.

But whats the point when you can get a degree in marketing or education instead lol..

25 y/o: 1.25 years into medical school. It's a low-tier school, but it doesn't matter much because my scores are great and I interview well. Life is pretty good right now, though it's really stressful. My health has declined since starting school, though I'm still doing a lot better than the average American. I have a good network of friends, but no one wants to play board games with me.

Just graduated - I feel for the pain that is the bar coming up for you. Oh god...the pain.

Fucking 58% passage rate in my state. Living nightmare for 2 months straight.

surprised you have time for it.

27. I just want to say, after reading all the posts, I generally feel better about my life. Thanks Cred Forumsros!

Is 25 to 30 still young? I totally squandered 20 to 24. About to turn 25.

>Wake up
>Go to work
>Come home
>Eat
>Fap/play games
>Go to sleep

No friends, girlfriend or goals in life.
It's pretty shit.

Probably going to commit suicide in the next few months.

If your choice in degree matters you know it going in. Medicine, law, academics? Ok.

Just getting a job? Your choice of job sector and title matter way more than your degree.

26, thinking about doing one more summer of music festivals. I feel like I'm too old though.

No worries besides that. Got a career set up.

Just turned 26, wife and 2 kids, trying to find a salary job that requires little to no school.

100% of my depression is money, I'm not in debt, but after all the bills and random shit that pops up every god damn month I can't save up for anything or treat myself or my family.

Super hot horny wife that wants to start having Dom/sub relationship, (me being Dom) can't really focus on it because of constant stress and it's upsetting her but she also understands.

I'm 25 and thinking about going to college. Is it too late? Can you still become successful at this point?

Not too late. A guy I work with was older than you when he started university. He makes good money now

it's so sad that people like you are still feeling depressed.

i like saying to myself "it'll get better" but all of you who has it way better seems to still be depressed so what am i even hoping for

cravings arent bad. i waited til i absolutely hit rock bottom and was tired of it before i quit. also i dont usually tell people. its not something that im proud of or want to advertise. this is an anonymous imageboard though so i dont care

Me? Seems like my exact routine other than I save fapping before bed. After I cleaned up from pills, this has been my life

just turned 36, haven't been happy since college. Life is lonely, but at least i'm free to do what i want. Sleep, play games, go to gym, go work. All i ever do besides go on vacations by myself.
Thinking about working more, but i doubt more money is gonna make me happy.

This without the break up

So is having kids worth it? im kind of on the fence. I feel like raising kids would be too cringey for me but also want to pass on my seed and raise some kids that will turn out better than myself. I dont know what to do

Absolutely torn between continuing to pursue DJ'ing and going to school for accounting. I'm pretty big in my city but my dad is very old for a dad..he's an accountant with his own practice and before he'd die I'd have to learn the ropes of the business. I would be making 120k a year starting out and really get to know my old man on another level and have guaranteed security. That or probably a little less yearly income but fame and an exciting life but that's not close to guaranteed. I feel like I'd be kicking myself later if I didn't choose working with my dad during his last years.

>tfw 23 but dropped out of college for 3 years to be a NEET
>look at fb and all my friends are ahead of me

Just got back into college, but it is sure a downer knowing wasted that much time.

I know your feel.
I stopped chasing the university dream and became a truck mechanic. Money is good, job is fun, keeps me in shape and keeps me learning.

no, do it, you will regret if you dont, as the other user said, is never to late

I'm 29, living in NYC and still partying like I'm 22. I swear to God youth lasts until 40 here.

Uni is fucking expensive. Only do it if you must. If you need skills and have the ambition to go to class, you can save the expense and teach yourself.

If you need Uni to pass requirements for your dream or to gain connections, thats a different story.

Yo. I'm living in NYC and I feel the exact opposite.
Teach me your ways.

Yeah, iraq 04-05. Damn va won't approve my damn disability even with a bullet in my knee.

im curious about the way all of you expect to live your life, is it what you really want or is more like the social environment is pushing you to believe?

Find party people and hang out with them...hit clubs. If you're not doing it now then it may just not be your thing and there's nothing with that. Kind of have to be honest with yourself... I have known some people that party just because it's expected of them or to "feel" like they're living and they usually don't stay in the scene long.

tl;dr just love getting drunk and doing drugs mah dude.

>it may just not be your thing
Ah okay. I'm the type of guy that hates nightclubs.
Guess I'm doomed to be lonely forever.

I believe it's human nature, nothing is ever good enough for ambitious people.
I've got the wife and kids, but I'm paying way too much in rent, work a job I hate just because it pays the most compared to other no-skill jobs and never have the time or money to just sit back and enjoy life, even after downsizing all my monthly payments and everything I can't afford to even take a day off and hang out with the family or go on vacation, I stay up all night because I dread the day ahead of me.

I was happy when I was tattooing till this crazy bitch I used to date smeared facebook with claims that I beat her up when we were together and the shop didn't want their good name sullied.
I worked there almost 4 years, and they shit on me.
War-user from earlier.

26, not bad. Traveled U.S. since I was 18 most of it with gf. Fairly successful band, got money, got love, got Cred Forums... Not bad.

Did you get revenge? I would. I'd do it for you if she lived in my city.

i'd wait a bit until the current SJW, feminist, politically correct phase is over. in five years things have probably started to return to normal, if they are born then school will probably be decent by the time they start

Like I said, there are plenty of other types of people to hang out with. Just find something you REALLY like and want to do and find other people that do it.

Taking drugs and getting piss drunk in a nightclub with a bunch of other late 20 something dickheads is not everyone's game, and I'm not being sarcastic, but it's there if you're into that sort of thing.

Nah. I don't want any more of a criminal record than I've got. But I've thought about molotov cocktailing her house.

what a person wants and whats socially accepted or responsible is a balance dude. if you dont get that, youre too young to be in this thread.
i want to just sit in my room and shitpost on Cred Forums all day, watch tv and anime, and fuck my gf. life aint like that

are we sure this "phase" is going to end anytime soon?

I am a guy who puts weird stuff in my forskin once in a while.
My birthday is on October 7 91
I feel so unimpressed with how my last 6 months have been so, me being 25 in a few feels blaaaa

>Just find something you REALLY like and want to do and find other people that do it.
But user. I have no passion or hobbies other than shitposting.

Im still chugging away, wishing for the sweet embrace of death to take me.

I really started enjoying the feeling of burning the candle at both ends, no im struggling to hold on.

The only reason i dont pull the trigger is my faith in jesus christ...

I'm pretty much the angel of revenge. I wish someone would molotov my place though. Insurance money.

I'm sorry but the average person is not buying this shit. The average person barely gives a shit.

I highly doubt this insanity is going to take hold permanently.

She lives in New Orleans. Some nigger will take her out eventually.

Got a new jo as a dock worker. 14$ an hour with completely paid benefits. Just in time for me and my wife to start trying to have a family. So pretty much shit right now.

I'll hire Tyrone to bang her for you mate.
I can even get him to record the whole thing to send to you.

so its mostly a tumlbr phenomenon? Ive felt the same way, when i get off my computer and go stand in my back yard I dont feel any of the bullshit issues the SJW pushes down our throat and thats what give me hope for the future. its definetly a tumblr thing and not a real world thing

i live in new orleans whats the adress

Not 25, just scared and got a few questions that some anons might be able to answer.

Senior in high school, utterly clueless about what I'm going to be. I guess I want to make movies, music, YouTube videos or something like that with a side job, no intention of starting a family for awhile. Problem is, everybody loves me. I'm the leader of a robotics team and daily, fucking daily, all of my friends tell me how much they love me which feels great and all, but I know that after high school I'll never see them again because everyone is moving out of state.

Tl;dr- I'm scared of losing everyone I love because I don't wanna work a boring desk job all my life like they will. Looking for advice

Better go to /soc/ and find an ugly camwhore then.

Pauline st. Don't remember the #. Blue shotgun house.

Pretty fucking terrible.
Dad died when I was 21
Bro died this april, he was 32
Cant leave home because mom will have mental breakdown
Have decent enough job but it doeant pay enough to support me and my mom
Gf left me recently
No kids
Daily think about becoming An Hero we all deserve
Forced to help older sister support her two teenagers
My life is servitude because i have a penis, i can do nothing but give my time, money and abilities for others
End of the day I can't even drink because job around children.

Best advice I can give is get a job that can easily support you financially, and focus on your hobbies in your spare time. Eventually working towards being self supportive, be it through real estate or whatever business or self employment you come up that works.

pretty good
this year finally left the dating game behind
got a wife and a house in a GREAT neighbourhood (practically impossible to do in Toronto these days)
1st child born recently
i make good money
got very fat recently but i'm starting to lose weight hopefully
work remotely from home 40% of the time

good shit

are yall the neck/b/eards that CNN says you all are?

And the mainstream media thinks they're deeply programming everyone but the average American is just going to superficially report whatever else is on the TV as a means of relating and nothing more.

Libs may be going for the long con, because if there is all of a sudden a bunch of weird laws regarding speech and regarding "white privilege" and forced diversity the common man is going to vote the other way and do something about it one way or another.

ill ride by tomorrow i can get some friends to break windows or something

Yo it's me. You really want to party, just find some coworkers to go out with and network from there. You gotta be a little friendly without being a pushover and take a joke though Cred Forumsro, socialize.

What do you think about the air force? If I joined there I could have a steady career that would probably let me do something creative after a few years considering I'm a pretty smart fella, or so they tell me. I guess I do we'll on paper

The shitty thing is I'm like the third guy shes done this to, cause a social media outrage and basically make us into social pariahs. At least she never drug me into court like the last sad sack of shit.

About to be 30, scared of dieing and got diagnosed with epilepsy. Wife not willing to deal with it and I have no family. Pretty nice I guess

It's 1am and I turn 26 today.

I know that feel

Is 25 still young?

she lives on the nigger side of st.claude lol

Its like a left off st claude. Down a couple of blocks on the right side.

I was gonna suggest industrial trades, but it's up to you. Main thing is, ensure you have financial stability before chasing your dreams. It makes life a lot less painless as opposed to being jobless and educationless at 30 years old before deciding what to do with your life.

I'm 25 years old, journeyman steamfitter, took home 92k last year after taxes. And that money allows me to live comfortably while dabbling in my hobbies which are cars and music.