Hey Cred Forums, i'm trying to make myself get a thicker skin. Roast me as hard as possible

Hey Cred Forums, i'm trying to make myself get a thicker skin. Roast me as hard as possible

u have thick enough skin

you are fine just the way you are........

You've had enough roasts.

U look like a swell guy
Would make small talk with in fast food line / 10

You're thick enough, bruh

>roast me
>implying you'd fit in my oven

Hey friend,
Hope you're having a great day!

What, fat ugly and worthless? Not to mention OP is so white he could be a fuckin mirror, get some sun youre like draculas gay hermit cousin

Top kek right here

YOU ARE PERFECT

You superficially seem to be a nice person

Swell as in swollen to the maximum stretch capacity of human skin maybe

Can you see your penis? If not properly you are a girl and if you do touch something it can be your clit

you look like ur name is "burt"

You seem sweet

wow you guys are coming hard at me..

You know you will never accomplish anything in your life. You will be the drunk fat guy like Berny in the Simpsons

I'm not gonna tell you you're beautiful or perfect or anything. But you made me feel something I haven't felt in years, actual empathy. I feel bad for you. Obviously you know your flaws already, why expose yourself like this.
>hope it's b8. Can't tell

you look like someone who might be fun to hang out with. Watch some movies, play some videogames. Buttonups are sharp on a body like yours, good choice.

if you MUST be roasted, that little flower lapel thing is tacky

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Camera looks shakey type 2 diabetes must run in the family and destroyed your mother's nerves.

oh hi quasimodo

Cumming? You will never know how to do that . can't even reach your dick. Maybe a black dick in your white ass can make you cum. If you do become gay you will be the ugliset gay guy in the world

I honestly feel a bit of empathy. Why do you want to be roasted so badly?

I FOUND HIS INSTA THRU IMAGE SEARCH.

GET HIM Cred ForumsROS

https:// www.instagram.com / shinymeow/

Bald and fat shit dude you are worse then a black guy

You look like that butch teacher's assistant everyone had back in grade school that worked 15 years to finally become the substitute that is universally hated on campus

Why do u want others to bully for you

hi op
what is your fursona, maybe i can draw it 4u

Fuck off with your blatant personal army request.

Op I will take your ass virginity at least pop one cherry

i have never been so disgusted by someone in my entire life

Op your fingers look like hotdogs

Wanna know how to get thicker skin, huh?

You look like you'd be the fat kid from Pick of Destiny's gay cousin from Canada.

"Hi I'm the gayer version of rick Harris, welcome to my assisted living center as I have type 2 diabetes. If I've learned one thing over the years it's that you never know what is going to get slam kicked into my anus."

Literally you

I'm sure the image isnt even OP

Last thing you need is to get thicker

Fucking lost it to that reply

Good luck on thickening that skin. Shit is stretched thin as fuck fatty

There's a cream for that.

You should dress up as a clown on Halloween.

When you're finding your seat on a plane, literally every person is saying "oh my god, please pass by, please pass by." The smile of the person when you do find your seat is a grimace of someone getting fucked by fate.

Who invited Dane Cook to this roast?

WHO LET THE FUCKING OOMPA LOOMPAS OUT

The best way to dox is by using someone else's traceable photos. Are you new? This is obvious bait.