/b my gf cheated on me
i know where the guy lives
help me plan revenge

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/VQIW#59s
youtube.com/watch?v=9FdHq3WfJgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

suck his dick OP

Cut his pinky toe off. It's nothing major that'll send you to jail for life, but will give him a permanent reminder.

Tbh though, just blame the girl, she's the bad guy in this scenario.

egg his house

BUMP for interest

Dude everyone's gf cheats, most just don't know, next gf put on keylogger ect and it will prove it, girls with boyfriends are literally easier to pick up then landwhales

Never talk to her again and show her your happy belive me she will try to come back to you, but if you accept your will be her bitch 4ever

sugar in gas tank OP

what are some ways i can fuck up his house?

Love that chick

put salt in the shape of cocks and balls on his lawn

It isn't his fault it's your girlfriends fault dumb fuck

Highly doubt this and I have a huge distrust in women. But yes unhappy women are easy to scope out once you learn the signs.

bump for interest, dumb fucks what are good ideas for revenge

Stop being a lil bitch, she cheated dump her tramp ass & move the fuck on. Why put your life & freedom on the line going to war with a nigga over an unfaithful bitch

OP my gf cheated on me too, dont be a bitch
buy some bologna and slap it on the paint job, causes permanent paint damage

bumP

I don't get this attitude. She's the one who did you wrong in this case. He's doing you a favor by taking the cheating whore off your hands. You don't think she'll do the same thing to him in 6 months once the novelty has worn off. Move on, the best revenge is a life well lived.

You would be surprised, obviously everything has a exception.

I set fake apk files for friends to install on gfs phones and maybe 3 out of like 60 something didn't send random guys nudes, dirty talk ect

Just get use to it or find out what personality traits in girls = loyalty

Get back at the girl OP. I would have fucked your gf too given the chance.

link him this every hour for the rest of his life

vid.me/VQIW#59s

This
/Thread

Why, the dude didn't cheat on you, your girlfriend did.
Yeah it's shitty he fucked her, but she was the one with an obligation to you.

do you have his phone number? if you do get a clown costume and a knife, stand outside his bedroom window and text him "you're next" right before he's going to bed. He won't sleep for a few weeks.

OP follow these instructions carefully, 1. Buy chicken tendies and other assorted food at walmart with your good boy points, 2. Break into his house, 3. shit in all the toilets,sinks and garbage cans in the house, 4. Spread the food all around the house, leave fake blood and flesh in a trail leading to the kitchen, 5. At the end of the trail write a piece of paper that states "You have been visited by the robber of dank foods, you will be blessed with amazing home meals but only if you step outside your house. 6. If the retard steps out of his house throw a open ziploc bag of previously prepared shit at him and run, if he doesnt come out within 15 minutes or you hear sirens, run Make sure to not leave any dna evidence while doing this, ( additional egging/shitthrowing can be used)

FLAMING SHIT BAGS OP

>bumP
This word, kill your GF instead don't be a fucking nigger.

OP if you dont want to get a criminal record
get drunk and toilet paper his house but dont get busted

Be mad at the girl, not the dude. He just did what all guys would do.

this

mirin agriculture knowledge

I am pretty distrusting in women like I said but find that statistic pretty hard to believe unless they weren't very serious relationships. I'd would be willing to say half of girlfriends cheat and a quarter of spouses cheat but I really doubt it's 90%. I'm 29 years old too and get women pretty easily because I'm a muscular fireman. it's not my first day dealing with shady bitches.

fuck you you fucking faggot you dont know how i feel right now help me fuck his day up instead of giving me your opinion

gasoline works much faster

bump for OP i'd help you if i wasnt an user fag

But then again I fuck a lot of married women so I guess I've sort of learned the signs of an unhappy woman and a satisfied one.

Sorry mate, I'm gonna continue being constructive.
Fucking up this guy is not gonna reverse the fact that she cheated on you.

Something tells me you don't actually have 60 friends bud but nice story. Sorry the one girlfriend you had turned out to be a whore though

Roughly generalisation on number as I don't keep record of that shit aha but it's very high where I am

So care to explain how you found out?
See if I can help with revenge

Everyday after he leaves for work, you should shit right in front of his door. Everyday for a few months

Dude your girl cheated on you. Unless the guy raped her it's not his fault it's your bitchs fault. Grow up and move on

super glue his keyholes OP

dont get a criminal record, plan it out carefully fag

"/b my gf cheated on me
i know where she lives
help me plan"

Fixed for you. Don't be mad at the guy because your girlfriends a whore. If anyone's to blame here, it's her. Fuck her shit up if you must, by recognize its 100% on her.

Maga

newfag cuck anons detected

OP go get this fucker
go at night and spray paint cocks all over his house
take a shit on his porch

It's hard to explain you just kind of get a feel for bitches motives. If they aren't happy with your sex and you don't look like Brad Pitt and treat them like a queen to compensate, they're probably using you for money/support system and/or just because they are the type that can't stand to be alone/need constant attention. Just be a good lover and you'll find the right girls when you want them. Chivalry and letting them know sex isn't over until they're satisfied goes a long way in getting a girl to infatuate emotionally with you even if you're not a gq model. Just don't smother them.

.22 rifle with a shampoo bottle packed tight with tissues taped to muzzle. Set up about 80-100 yards from his house and knee cap him when he comes out.Only one shot or youll give away your position. make sure its not fatal. And the police will chalk it up as a stray bullet. Dispose of the gun in a nearby body of water. Bonus points if you can steal the gun instead of buying one. And post your ex's number and address so all of Cred Forums can fuck with her. Ultimately it is the whores fault but I feel yah about wanting to fuck dude up.

Op listen to me it's not worth staying in your relationship, butt fuck her one more time then slap her with your shit covered dick then tell her to pack her shit an gtfo

move on and live a happy life
this is the best revenge op

Lift weights, eat right, take care of yourself, get a great job, buy a new wardrobe, bank the rest, make a lot of friends, be a good person. In short, be better than the other guy in every way possible. Slow revenge is best revenge. She will hate herself in the end. Win.

>implying you should be mad at him and not her
>implying he deserves punishment but she doesn't
you really are a retarded faggot, aren't you?

Op bump for ideas please help me

lmao literally kill youreself

So who are you revenge against OP

Grow up and find a pair. This aint worth the trouble.

Why expect fidelity when there is no marriage bond? You are a fool not to spread your seed far and wide before you end up marrying some cunt you will divorce in 8 years anyway. This whole thing is a bitch game. Why you being a bitch?

Real men have several women who they service and please and use for their needs while being used by the women for their needs in a respectful manner. Your shallow understanding about relationships is your problem. Learn to please a woman more than physically and you will gain more back. All while being respectful.

Play the expectations game and lose everytime. That is a trap. Be your own man.

"hurr durr look at me guise i talk like a negro look how hood n shit i am durrrrrr"

The best revenge is him being stuck with that bitch.

Let it go. They might get off on the drama. Just let the bitch be a bitch and be done with it.

Don't speak to or about her again.

OP you're a dumb motherfucker for thinking women want anything more than money and attention

TRUTH

I meant how did you find out she cheated if this is op

what is this myspace angle nonsense

that ass

post more of that butt

Here's a good thought, blame your gf you stupid piece of shit. Now I see why she cheated. With your thinking, you're clearly a fucking faggot ass stupid mother fucker.

she went to the bathroom to take a shit... left her phone went through it saw fb messages

This. Plus fuck her best friend, sister, girl she is most jealous of, but never look back.

I had a guy I hated get head from a whore I was with all throughout high school. It was my freshmen year of college. I was all up in my feels about it. So I paid a crackhead townie 20 bucks and a blunt to crowbar him in the knee on his walk to campus. Then I found a ghetto black chick at my college and did her school work for a semester to beat the shit out of my ex girlfriend. looking back maybe it was overboard but damn it felt so right at the time.

This. The guy is not at fault. Throw your girl in that trunk and just keep driving until you want to stop.

I'm not OP. Most of my gfs admitted to cheating when we broke up but I kind of just knew it anyways. I ended every relationship I ever had except one because I was better than the girls I dated life/money/success wise and they wanted to stick around as long as I'd let them. If she isn't anywhere close to the same level of life success as you, you really need to ask why she's still around unless you look like an Abercrombie model and have a 8" cock.

OP everyone here is a faggot

what you should do is get some toilet paper, eggs, sugar, plastic forks, fuck up his lawn, garage, and all around his house

go at night, when everyones asleep and have your car parked down the street for a clean getaway

and make sure there arent any cameras because this is vandalism and you may get a criminal record if you get busted

Good luck OP , godspeed /bro

Kill yourself. He'd feel really bad for doing it then!

dont be a petty bitch OP
live your life

work out
go see a couple hookers

bumping

OP you're a beta loser if you dont get revenge on your GF who CHEATED on YOU

fork his lawn

Ok so how far are you willing to go against her?

So many options

If live together it's a bonus

>kick her out and burn all her clothing, if cops are involved she has no proof off how much it cost or what she had long as you can hide evidence of fire

>get her hooked on drugs, costly but ween her into something like meth with homemade patches while she sleeps

>simply fuck her best friend in front of her but before start mentioning she feels gaped out

Just don't go after the red bull bleach blond anorexic models, those girls are always fucked up and girls with self confidence issues will cheat at the mention of dick, I simply just helped my friends who where curious like any guy and most girls flirt around and cheat, it's pretty normal but maybe you will find the rare exception with old morals and not modern ones

>dont live together
>already broke up
>want revenge on the guy that cheated

>more ideas

your revenge is dependent on how smart you are

all you need to figure out is what exactly you want to do, and how to get away without getting busted

>most of the fags in this thread dont give a fuck just so youre aware OP

plan it out smartly and dont tell a soul

Is she or him a druggie? If you live in the US/canada it wont be hard to find some fentanyl kicked shit like E pills Oxy or bad coke.

Anyway you can get ahold of some Fentanyl patches and mess around with drinks/food

be in highschool

biology class

guy's girlfriend is a solid 9, he's in the class across the hall she's in my class.

within the first week of school I was dickin this girl down after school, before school, even a couple times during school.

she still was with him, he even picked her up from my house once.

he was too much of a pussy to confront me about, or break up with her.

she later told me she stopped letting him fuck.

fun fact: I'm black, the guys chick was Asian, and the guy was white.

girls just want dick and attention, everyone can give good attention, but not everyone can give good dick.

i dont want a criminal record or anything too illegal

i know where the dude lives so im trying to figure out low key revenge

some of the ideas are good i might do flaming shit bags

any late night high school prank ideas is what im leaning towards

Ok, do you know the guy or just a random?

Depending on how much free time you have or will to spend find out their contact details, address ect

>organise event that leads to them getting raped by gay men (if guy is into bdsm you can catfish them to a location where they enter in a face mask and gang raped) doesn't work if bisexual aha

>Start fucking with their general life, maybe they get home everyday and find road kill and shit on everything they own

>mind games are fun, start deceiving them into some sort of feared state by fucking with their life in unexplainable ways

Making shit up on spot so not the best or most thought out

dont know him but i know where he lives

what are some good ideas of shit to do to his house?

i dont want to get a criminal record

thinking of spray painting cocks
sugar in gas tank possibly
salt on the lawn

i thought about egging but they might wake up from the sounds of eggs hitting windows

Sugar in tank does fuck all unless you add a a few pounds/kilos, use bleach, it will rot out the fuel tank and fuck the engine

Or if they have gf or get one then fuck them

Line all his windows with super eproxy

Buy animal sex pheromones or capture any aggressive animal in bulk, release in his house

If your gonna do some petty high school prank shit, save it. Do the .22 to the knee. Pussy.

yeah faggot?
are you a thug? or some neckbeard basement dweller?

shut the fuck up

Your girlfriend cheated on you and so your plan is to go and fuck with the guy? I know why your gf cheated on you. Cause you're a bitch. That's what women do. Blaming the other woman instead of her man for cheating. If you are like this you probably exhibit other bitch behavior in your relationship.

The second a woman senses that she's with a bitch she's gonna treat you like a bitch and find a man to satisfy her and remind her of her place in the world. That's what she's saying every time her lips are pressed to his or wrapped around his cock. She's saying to the world "my boyfriend doesn't keep me in line".

fuck you you fucking miserable faggot
you're opinion means nothing to me, non-existent

dont waste your time typing up your opinion cause i dont give a shit. seriously.

what are some ways to fuck with his house?

Op kill yourself

faggot

your gf cheated on you because you're a bitch

Lol what a beta bitch, no wonder your girl getting her pussy wrecked by a real man, enjoy getting your ass kicked when he finds out your fucking with him

Why blame the guy, you pussy? Ever think it's your gf's fault?

This.

You're gf is a slut. If you want revenge, fuck his mother.

Girl's fault. Don't blame the guy. If you think she looks fuckable then other guys do too. Don't blame them for trying, blame her for letting them do it.

I hope you get your shit kicked in when he finds out your fucking with him you fucking faggot cuck

think someone already suggested this
>balogna on the car paint job
>he'll have to spend money to have it redone

well said user. If everyone thought like this we wouldn't have these kinds of problems.

The only use for marriage is to bring up children with more financial resources.

If you're gonna be a pussy about it you may as well kneel on his lawn and spread your bare ass for him. Just let him fuck you.

If you're a man you've got 2 real options. If you care about her then confront her about it and leave. If you don't care about her then just dump her with no explanation. This guy being a friend, relative, etc. is the ONLY excuse you would have for seeking revenge. Beyond that he's just a guy who didn't refuse sex from a girl who approached him wanting sex. He's a man and if you wouldn't do the same thing you're a bitch.

>gf cheated on me
>instead of going after the whore, i'll go after the guy instead!

Just post her nudes already.

OP dont go after the girl she has a vagina you dumb fuck

go after the guy he obviously knew about your relationship and he shat all over it cause he had a boner and he gave it to your gf

shit on his porch like a man and rub it all over the fucking windows

Best revenge is to make friends with the guy. Then get your girl into a threesome with both of you. Do the nastiest fucked up shit to her. Then you both dump her before your cum is dried on the bitch. High five and drink with him after you dump him. Then go for other girls leaving the cheating whore used, abused, marked and possibly suicidal. Win at it!

Literally just go to his house. At the end of the day it's going to come down to him and you. Fight the bastard. If you win, you are the Better man.

If you lose, you are a bitch and that's why she cheated on you.

I Have had 2 ex's cheat on me. Both cases the guy was aware of my existence so they deserved to get emasculated in from of their new Gf. Plus your girlfriend will realize what a bitch he is and leave him too.

If the dude isn't aware of your existence, leave him alone. Women are the most manipulative creatures alive. This is coming from someone who has been happily married for 10 years now.

Stop being underage cancer and handle your shit like an adult. Make your life better than hers so she regrets her decision and it eats her alive.

That's how you win.

/thread

hei OP
I know you are in pain, but I do know how you feel.
I got 6 of my previous girlfriends who cheated on me, and I do know what it can do to you, but be the better man, an go on, lingering on that feeling of hate and sourness won't get you any further in life.
All you can do is being better than them and go on, and be happier with someone else as a revenge, please don't succumb to that side of yourself

dont fight the fucker youre gonna get criminal charges you dumb piece of shit

do you understand how fucked up your life will be once you have a criminal record? good luck making over $100K

have fun trying to buy an AR-15 to protect yourself dumb fuck

have fun trying to join the military dumb shit

>revenge
let him have her.
she's a cheating whore.
she'll just cheat on him too.

Why do you go after the guy!?
You should break your ex's legs

OP flaming shit bags that is all
move on

do whatever he did to her to him.
1. kiss him gently
2. Rape his vayjayjay
I mean pound the fuck out of it. Remember he did that to your girlfriend

1. Suck his dick
2. Be his bitch
3. Who's cheating who now, bitch?
4. ???
5. Profit

hey OP go to thailand/cambodia
fuck some hookers/bar girls
come back and find another gf

do not listen to this guy, even if the guy knows about you, it is always the girls responsibility, if they don't respect you, they don't deserve you, move on

don't forget to cry yourself to sleep at night

OP get drunk
toilet paper his house
have fun /bro and move on

This proves you are underage. I'm not saying you break into his house you fucking Retard. Just go to his house and call him out.

This proves you have never been in adult fight. Or you were bullied growing up and never did anything about it.

All you have to do is say " hey let's do this" if he says no, he is a bitch and the woman will see that, if he obliges then no cops will be called because it will be mutual and he will go to jail too.

Being careful only gets so far, some bigger isn't gonna worry about the cops when he breaks into your house, beats the shit out of you, then fuck your new girlfriend.

This user is actually onto something. Be a man and talk to the guy. Befriend him and let him know that you know and you're not mad at him just the gf. Nothing will make your gf squirm like constantly thinking that her secret is about to be revealed.

I did this once and it was awesome. It was me, the gf, and the other guy chilling at a campfire. Me and the guy joked around like old pals and he was actually a pretty fucking cool guy. I wish you could have seen the look of discomfort on her face. She looked like she would rather run out into the woods and hitchhike home than sit for one more minute in between two guys who she doesn't think know about each other. Psychological is the best torture.

Are you retarded? Hitler didn't gas all of the Jews but he is still responsible for it.

op the best revenge is a happy life
happiness is the success your critics are most jealous of
have a nice day

go have sex with him

so what you are saying is the guy doesn't know about you( hitler) he is just as bad a a hitler?

Well OP, how about writing Black Lives Matter on his front lawn with the salt. Remember, use a LOT, you want the grass to die, and not grow back for a good while.

You could use old engine motor oil instead of the salt, but that is a lot messier, and it takes a lot of it.

Spraypaint White Racist on his driveway. You don't want him to suspect you of doing it, so these will divert attention away from you.

actually, you sound like a retard to me

>This user is actually onto something. Be a man and talk to the guy. Befriend him and let him know that you know and you're not mad at him just the gf. Nothing will make your gf squirm like constantly thinking that her secret is about to be revealed.
Thanks Cred Forumsro. If a girl cheats on you, she is not worth fighting for at all. In most cases, if she is fucking this other guy, you two have a lot in common. Do an Eiffel Tower with this guy on the bitch and both kick her to the curb. Plenty of other girls out there. It will teach her something.

No, the opposite, if he knows about you and It's a bad thing to o, he's just as responsible.

Just like hitler.

OP you are a bitch faggot if you fuck with his house or car because your girlfriend cheated on you.
Not just because its your girlfriend that's at fault, but also because those are bitch moves.
Only a bitch would do half of the shit most are suggesting. Just fucking move on, fuck some sluts and forget about it

Bruh, that room though. Y'all need to learn how to find some hygienic bitches for real.

Fat. She's fucking done at 26 bro.

this. merifags always blaming the wrong person

revenge on your gf right?

right?

Go ahead with those unhappy signs firebro

Word. You want to know the biggest fucking con in human history? Men convincing ourselves that one hole is better than another and fighting over exclusivity of that hole. It gives women leverage and power over us. Women will tell you that a real man fights for his woman, but in reality the most powerful thing you can do is not give a fuck about hoes out there hoin. Know the game and play it. If you would give a fuck about her cheating then you've already lost.

OP you obviously havent been getting any pussy... honestly you sound like some sour junior high fag

go travel overseas... if you had any life experience, then you know people are having sex with multiple partners on a daily basis

you're an immature underage faggot, contributing to the cancer that's killed /b

Dude what was the fallout from this shit. Gotdamn no morale savage you. Had to taste sweet that revenge oh man. Did they even know what hit them?

Any femanons want to comment. Nothin but niggas in here swinging meat. We desperately need a new perspective

Cum on his vehicle

1.)get in Netflix
2.) watch revenge
3.) copy that same shit
4.) ????
5.) profit harder than Trump

throw a brick through his window and run for it OP

>Word. You want to know the biggest fucking con in human history?
Get more than one woman pregnant in parallel. Then introduce them to each other. Tell them they are both carrying your child. Shit gets real quick.

>fake apk files onto cell phones
wuht

cum inside your girlfriend
get her pregnant

then break up with her in 6 months.
let her raise the bastard

why plan revenge on the guy? he didn't cheat. your girlfriend did.

dump her and be done with it.

My gf did the same a few weeks ago. My best revenge is to leave her to her own fucked up, dysfunctional life.

Fuck the guy's dad and when you're about to cum shoot your load on their dog

Just burn his fucking house down. Get any pets out first though. Goddamn animals didn't do nothing wrong

>easier to pick up than landwhales
>pick up
>landwhales

well obviously

watch torture videos to get ideas

/thread

what sites do you recommend?

Make him legally dead. His accounts will get closed and he won't be able to travel. Bonus points if you change his will to redirect money to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=9FdHq3WfJgs

super glue the key holes to his house and spray paint cocks everywhere

Beat the shit out of the guy for disrespecting you. No weapons, no bullshit. If you can't do that then you shouldn't call yourself a man and get used to being a cuck. After you've assaulted the guy, set up something elaborate for her. Something that will ruin her reputation (assuming she has a decent one). If you aren't skilled or creative enough to do that, then you shouldn't call yourself a man and get used to being a cuck. Based on the fact that you posted here asking what to do, you're probably already a cuck in the making, so get used to other guys plowing your women and learn to enjoy it faggot.

if has a pool, throw washing soda in the pool, its similar to baking soda(sodium bicarbonate which is used to lower pH in pools very commonly) so it just looks like a mistake they made

get that insta mold grower stuff that people use for fencing/grass walk ways etc and mix it into a spray bottle then cover all the windows

>.22 rifle with a shampoo bottle packed tight with tissues taped to muzzle. Set up about 80-100 yards from his house and knee cap him
If he notices you shot him, he'll be pissed.

Kek

>my gf cheated on me
>instead of blaming her, I'll get "revenge" on the guy she cheated me

Fucking kill yourself, you are the reason I hate men in general, white knighting for bitches like they can do no wrong and allowing your women to use you as an agent of violence so you can be alpha for her.

>people are actually so beta they can't confront a girl even when she is the one clearly in the wrong

Op is a faggot
>gf is a slut
>gets mad at guy

Lick her cunt jews off his cock.

>Inb4 OP tries to dox innocent guy and gets himself doxed in the process.

this is him

Hahaha 7 seconds before pic was posted. Priceless

...are you retarded?

how about you forgive them and move on with your life?

Aw shit. He looks like a pussy.
Super glue his door shut. Glue in the keyhole. Send a message to the cops that you overheard him talking to someone on the phone about planting a bomb and massive civilian casualties.

Break into her house (or his if she's living with him)

Tape a note tunder the toilet seat talking about what a great fuck she is now that you broke up with her

OP is a weak faggot and wants to prove to his girl that he is better than the guy she cheated on him with.

this

look past him talking a bit off and get the message that is coming across. bigot

dude HOLY SHIT

Why is everyone talking about poop?
Piss is way worse! The smell is much harder to get rid of!
If he has a car prefill a bottle with your piss. Open the key hole on his door and pour or swirt the piss in the keyhole!!!! His car will reek of piss and no way of getting rid of it!

OP

if youre a man
shit on the porch
take a wad of toilet paper and rub it all over the house

underaged banned

Hut the gym. Make money and find hotter gf bro. Best revenge

If the dude knew she had a bf then do it. If not let things be.

Wow

Listen you fucking kill the guy, then go and render the bitch unconscious. Handcuff his body to her and drop her off on a desert highway. That way, when she comes to...she'd have to drag herself and her boy until she gets help.
>get in they head before you get in they bed