Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! These take time, so hang around after you GET and remind me if it seems like I missed you. Remember that you have to actually ask for a reading to get one. I'm not scanning the thread for dubs!
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

azlyrics.com/lyrics/bonjovi/itsmylife.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reposting so future generations can see my work of art.

Rolling

Reimu! I love you!!

I love you too, Anonymous!

I think I'm going to have to stop posting for the night. Goodnight, everyone! Love!

Night night.

masterpiece

Will i even slightly be successful in life

Also, I never even had the throne to begin with, actually! Reisen is the best kind of marvel nerd.

Speaking of which..Take care.

Oh, you're doing well at math too? That's amazing news. Does that mean you're considering astrophysics seriously now?

You are a true artist, Blue

I have no comment on the dialogue

But the artwork is great. 3/2

-Sweet Roll

THESE FUCKING CLOWNS ARE THREATENING SCHOOLS. What the absolute fuck.

Night Reisen!

Hey Hikari!

What if this is just a really fucked up promotional stunt for Halloween?

andres again!
get is my goal!

I can't spleep at night, i feel very tired all day, can't focus on college and sometimes i feel like i'm fainting. HELP

Reimu, how did Alice get so FAT?

Seen a doctor about it yet?

Try melatonin. Try not looking at any screens a few hours before bedtime. Don't eat after 8 PM. Read a book or something quiet and screenless until you feel sleepy. Change your bedsheets often, and wash your pillows too.

What do you mean? She's a twig.

So these clownsI keep hearing about are real?

It sounds like something out of a horror movie

Best of luck to you, Box

-Sweet Roll

Happening all across the country? I seriously doubt it. Not trying to be mean, but jesus christ.

I like that pic for some reason and nice get.

Yeah, it's pretty impressive!

Fucking clowns. Lets join them.

Thanks Sweet Roll.

~MikanBox

I'm late, hello everyone.

Will i ever actually meet a women that cares about me

yeah! i knowed that komaeda sempai was going to give me his luck!! OP my get!

Hi Box!

Indeed.

What would you like your reading to be about?

I wanted to put my dick in Reimu
She broke it off and now I'm lame-u
What do?

Hello Nep

How are you?

(WHY DOES THE BILLBOARD CAPTCHA ALWAYS SHOW A WE BUY UGLY HOUSES BILLBOARD?)

-Sweet Roll

I feel like i could aim way higher actually. I'll become an astronaut! Jokes aside, space freaks me out as much as the ocean, i wouldn't be surprised if there were jellyfish in space, but it's also so interesting and appealing, i'm still irresolute on that decision actually.

Name: Ramiro

Rolling for tarot reading, Question: What do others think of me?

Also, I would like my fortune read please.

I did that because I like girls better. Now put on a dress, "Marisa"~

Oh Nep, nice to see you after the last two threads.
You missed Alice' thread.
(It's Koi.)

>Ramiro has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Black", "29".
fortune says you have good luck

:^(
Hey Sweetroll, doing ok, I guess. What about you?
Haven't been very lucky?

Gooooood Night Vietnam! (great movie indeed)
I hope i'm not so late.
So, how it will be the rest of the year?
- BlastOfSauce

Mike is the actual most delicious cosplayer, top taste OP.

Reimu I can't help but feel dirty and deviant and disgusting for having fetishes. What do I do? Whenever I ask someone and they say "do what makes you happy" it just makes me feel worse for some reason.

D-does this count as a dress?!

>BlastOfSauce has bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Money", "20".
misfortune comes your way for the rest of the year

How will I last, raising a child?

your picture is really nice too but i just love mine idk why but who cares! and thanks
i would love to know about love in my future

Not him but I want to be a theoretical physicist once i got my engineer degree.

I'm fine

A little crushed after learning that the fourth Madoka movie is most likely a cruel, heartless, soulless prank, and that it might never come out

-Sweet Roll

Preliminary question: Is the mother still around? Are you the mother?

meow

-meowbot

Did you actually search for a picture to use or you had that already saved?

goodnight Reimu OP..

Eggcelent.
All hail the magic conch!

>Still dreading the idea of getting a job
>My mom is making my dad take me to a job fair tomorrow
>Really don't want to do it

I don't want to work so bad

I saw Alice's but I got busy dealing with some people in a few chats.
It's alright to have have fetishes, I mean, everyone likes their own stuff and no one can tell them not to, for example, most in here love feets.
No one teaches you to be a father, but it's up to you to be up to the job, single parent?
Get rekt son :^/

That's a dress, but barely more than a shirt.
Wouldn't wear that outside without spats.

Awesome! Gives me some hope.

>Rolling for tarot reading, Question: What do others think of me?

Saved already.

I have that exact same picture too! Glad to see that i'm not the only one here that likes Darkes Dungeon!

Ah, you might've seen my "Failed Vort test" post then.

Waaaaaaaait a second...you remind me a lot of a certain person...

>Knight of Swords
This seems to indicate that your goals are more important to you than relationships, which might hinder you a bit in that area.

>The Fool
You're at the beginning of a wonderful journey; you'll learn a lot through trial and error. You might be about to take a leap of faith soon.

>Knight of Pentacles
Hardworking young man with a traditional, orthodox outlook. Utility. An honest, responsible person. Solid progress. Methodical approach to large goals. Financial consultant. Commitment, perseverance, and stamina. A dependable man, if considered a little dull.

If that describes you, then you may need to reconsider the methodical approach when it comes to love.

>Rolling for tarot reading, Question: What do others think of me?

Bro, Darkest Dungeon is the best stress simulator ever made.

>Make it to camp
>Have heart attack because someone told a joke
>10/10

Will I ever be a touhou?

Goodnight!

Everyone has to work at some point. It's not so bad once you get started. You'll get used to it fast, and then you'll have disposable income too.

Tell me who. If you're right I will give you a prize.

Hey, with work comes cash, and with cash comes silly stuff you can buy on the internet! Buy a dakimakura and embarrass them.qq
Not really, just saw a bit of the thread.
You sure are a lucky one.

Reimu OP Plz..

Ah, well I just failed my driving test because I fucked up.

Sorry, sorry.

I'm scared Reimu, I don't want to. I suffered through thirteen years of the same thing only to have not even one year free. I don't want to work. I can't go back to that kind of life

Reimu OP why must you tease me so

How does the anekihou chat work?
I try to log since i am not registered (i don't know how to do it) and when i enter i says error in the chat many times, and then the "You are banned!" appears.

Look at it as an opportunity to learn more discipline! With 2 or more days off a week, having a job is really not that bad. A year is a long time to not be doing anything in particular, too... I know from experience. I was like you. It took me a lot longer than it should have to finally decide to find my first job. But after I got started, I found that it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it'd be. You might even make some new friends!

T136

Rolling for a reading

>That feeling when you finished the quest, but the character you love the most in the party is at death's door, either blighted or losing blood, you reach the final empty room and he dies on the spot...

Marisa is that you?

thaaanks if i´m realistic that exactly describes me but.. idk how to change :-: help meeee
(about the fool, yes i´m going to do a leap of faith tomorrow and the last thing just scares the shit out of me)

You do know you can always save enough money and then quit a job when you get tired, right? Anyway, once you start getting cash you might change of idea.

No havent been lucky at all for a long time

It really takes a sadistic, heartless asshat to have a movie end the way Rebellion did, imply that it is going to (probably have to) continue, launch a trailer for the next movie, only to say just kidding. But then again, they did advertise it as your everyday magical girl series

Whats worse is that I don't know if it's fake, there is currently only a 'concept movie' which may or may not be the real deal, or the actual trailer

Even when I was currently finished that series still gives me despair

-Sweet Roll

>save enough money and then quit a job
Financially, you benefit to continue working.
I'm about to quit my job this month and move to the city for change.
-Koi

I would like a reading if the GET permits.

I am curious about my future in regards love. I have not had a serious relationship for a few years and really do not want one. However, I am young and maybe would like to try being with someone now rather than later; a lot of life is left for me to be alone and do my thing.

Should I be more proactive and look for someone to roll the dice with or stay the current course and keep things to my self.

-d20

I'm usually open to new things, but I don't want to be stuck. I was telling my counselor about my fear of working and he keeps telling me that when I start I'll be working for the rest of my life, that I won't be able to stop. If I knew I could quit in the first few days if I didn't like it, maybe that would be okay, but I can't do it if I know I'll never get to be a NEET again. I feel like I'm hanging off the edge of a cliff, trying my best to hold on

>T136 has very good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Black", "76".
here your fortune cookie

ask alice when she runs another thread, no one can fix that right now

or turn off your proxy if you're using one

How?
But I mean if he wants a break, or even a change.
Lol, I dunno what you're talking about.
Tried dating apps?

Blades the name edginess is my gave

Just want a reading thats all

>Page of Pentacles
They see you as youthful and eager, honest, hard-working. A serious student of some sort with good ideas.

I'm not doing anything but existing!

Sounds like you're banned. Why are you asking me, anyway?

I think you'll learn what works and what doesn't over time, but in general, just remember to make time for being fun and spontaneous!

>I dramaticly toss off my cosplay gear
>I whip out my schwanz, which has regnerated now to fully because it is full of the power and majesty of the masculine spirit
>It is the erect with that too

Hahaha! I am not Marisa! I am the schwanz king!

>I tackle the snadman and insert the schwanz into the butt, and the anus of snadman
>There is the vigorous hip thrust until ograsm

Ooooooohhhhh yeeeeeeaaaahhh! (in the voice of the kool aid man having the powreful ograsm)

>The snadman is pumped full of the royal seamin and becomes the mudman
>I am not finished so take the snadman's bag of sand and pragnate it
>I defecate regally and go to bed

Aaahhhhh! It is good to be the king! The schwanz king! ^,^

Good night!

>Add Reimu on Steam
>She accepted

O-Oh gosh...

Yeah, but when I want you so badly and you post that kind of stuff..

Sounds more like he doesn't want to have change.
But he should go get a job to gain some general work ethic.

Are you some kind of asian dominatrix?
>Roll 4 read

Oh nevermind

Sometimes I tend to rant

Apologies

-Sweet Roll

Fuck my life

Anyone from the group will accept.
Though some won't talk much.

That's weird advice for a counselor to give. I think he means "you'll be working at for the rest of your life" because most people do tend to want to stay employed after they get started. The NEET life will end at some point for everyone except the luckiest, laziest, most generous parent-having people whose parents are willing to coddle them for life. Most people aren't that lucky, sadly. Being a NEET means someone else is taking care of you. You're always going to have to leech off of someone to get by that way, unless you win the lottery or something. OR, unless you save and invest your money wisely enough to retire early.

Okay, I'll stop...

Reading please

Idk how this works but question is

Will my life turn out good eventually? thx.

who /onlyhereforthecutepicturesofreimuakabest2hu/ here?

Actually, this is true, no one acts like a rockstar or anything like that, everyone is extremely friendly.
Rolling for sad user-kun.

It's too late for that Reimu OP.. I'm already worked up, the damage is done & the ship's sinking!

No and that not my usual way of trying to meet people it just seems like your basically trying to find a random stranger that interest you

okay i´ll do my best!!!
thanks for the reading
(i forgot to ask how are you op?)

That's what I meant, sorry. I know he means I'll have to be working at some job forever, and that's what scares me. At least in school there was the knowing that I only have to suffer through a few more years until it's over, with a job there won't be that, it'll just be worse than my time in school until I die or I'm 70 and can retire. I've never seriously thought about killing myself before, but the future looks very bleak. If suffering through work for the rest of my life is the only other option, I don't know.

>Sounds like you're banned. Why are you asking me, anyway?
i didn't do anything besides just enter to the chat and it said error like a thousand times, how da faq did i get ban?
i'm asking you because i don't know anybody who could know about that...

Nighty night! I'm glad you decided to come by, i hope you'll have a pleasant time!

>Dating apps
>Sign up to OkC
>Most girls are lesbian/demi/pan/trans or Flipa gold diggers

ROLLING

Me.

I'm out of silly responses now. I don't know what to do.

I have a bit of a headache from the screen light, but otherwise good! Thanks for asking, too!

You should join the group too then.

The hottest and best thing I've ever seen you do is just be yourself

Isn't that how every friendship/relationship start? I mean, you could always give it a try. How do you know? Maybe it works or maybe it doesn't. You need to try!
What about the army? Ever thought about that? Aren't they supposed to retire early?
Isn't there anything else besides OkCupid? (Kekked a bit tho, lel)

I don't see other sites being any better, worse even with even more Poly girls.

Ever tried red-pilling one? I wonder what would happen.
~Neptune

Have you considered that there might be some job you actually like doing? It won't be the first job you get, of course, but the idea is to work toward a goal where you're doing something you like and getting paid for it.

Well, I don't know anything about it, sorry. Try e-mailing Alice at loveoverwhelming@gmail and asking her.

Red pilling?

What the guys over Cred Forums do to anyone that stays on that boards.
~Neptune

I don't a Cred Forums.

anyone know how to find a friend with benefits, preferably their a weeaboo and into similar fucked up fetishes as me. i somewhat need to get laid but i dont have the time or extra income or want the responsibility of a real relationship. any advice anons?

I can't do that. I'm not in shape and I'd be away from the Internet and my games and my family and friends. I'd be afraid of getting hurt too.

The only thing I like to do is play video games, and I don't do it very well. Every time I hear someone talk about getting a job in computers or programming or video games, they say it rots away your enjoyment of it until it's just another chore. Being forced to do something even if I don't want to do it is a big part of why school was so horrible for me, and why getting a job will be too. I'm sorry I'm being so negative, I really do appreciate you guys trying to help, I'm just not feeling very good about things right now.

But I'm doing that all the time!

i love this picture its so hott

One day I'm gonna have my feet licked just like Reimu does!

If you were a girl, I'd sign up.

Mm, and it's a big part of why you're so alluring and desirable

You need to find more things you like doing. I'm sure you just haven't tried very many things if you can only find one!

you have good taste in pictures my sir

sorry im not but my sexuality is pretty open ended as in im not closed to a lot of stuff but at the same time im mainly looking for a girl in roughly my age group

The opposite of tumblr demisexualpholyamorousexualpangenderblahblahblah. Basically dropping all that 72 genders bs and stuff.
Try to put your feet on the ground, that's higly unlikely to ever happen, user-kun.
Well that sucks, people say it's a nice experience.

Well, that may be so, but I don't think it would ever be possible for me to enjoy something when it's turned into a job. That may sound sort of fatalist or something, but I just can't see me enjoying something, even if I liked it to begin with, when I'm forced to do it for a set amount of hours even when I don't want to.

So basically, you suggest turning someone who is mentally fucked up with all the gender fuckery and making them more normal?
I'd fail at that and end up abused.

honestly just looking for someone to bang without commuting to a relationship but it would be better if they were into the same shit as me

"I want a relationship but not a relationship relationship."

Will I be famous kino director???

Nat

Thanks, Anonymous!

honestly i had a seizure 2 weeks ago they found some shit in my brain blood stream and now they have to use radiation to correct it......GO!

literally me

>Nat has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Black", "12".
signs point to no but you'l never know unless you try

Now then, goodnight for real Reimu OP. Sweet dreams

There are also jobs where you can set your own hours, but you'll have to spend some time working up the skills to make those jobs available. Anything with freelancing capabilities would work. Like programming, for example.

Red pill them, user, they will end up hatting the jews and muslims tho, and will only agree to have sex in the missionary possition for the sole purpose of reproduction.
... a fuckbuddy? I mean, unless you fins someone constantly horny, I dunno about that, and they would probably fuck others too.
Is the treathement going ok though?

>There's no Nazrin in these threads
I love rodents though.

Goodnight!

>reproduction
Procreation.

:(
It's okay, I'll try. Maybe I'll make a movie about this one day.

Sorry to hear that, Anonymous... Best of luck to you! I hope everything gets better for you soon!

Hey everyone, I didn't realize there was a thread

~fred

go to doctor to talk about the surgery on thursday

>ns so
yeah probably a fuckbuddy

im reallllll stressed out I have a hundred shitty things I don't want to do and I just think about all of them at once and freeze

Should be kinda simple, and unneeded to ask for advice, but there is a certain level of awkwardness between us in person.

Basically I asked this girl out in April. Nothing came of it, other than getting her number. Over the following few months, we would see each other in class, and we would kinda ignore each other, or awkwardly talk a little. But we still would text occasionally, and when we did text, we would go back and forth for anywhere from 2 hours to 8 hours.

During summer it kinda warmed up a bit, we agreed to hang out, but never actually did. Now, it is October and haven't seen her since early May. Messaged her around mid-September, and went back and forth for a while. (Talking mostly about School, Volunteering and Work) One of the big things I established was that she is extraordinarily busy, while I am not

Basically I just want to figure out the best way to approach her to arrange something. (Not as a date, obviously, but just as friends.)

I really don’t talk to her often, maybe monthly at best, and really don’t see her in person, I do see her in passing, but not really enough time to talk even briefly.

Reproduction, procreating, handholding, same thing different name. (Cute gif, I loved it.)

Yes, but the running gag uses the term "Procreation".

Marry me.

Well, that's true...my counselor suggested that I try tech support, where the hours aren't set but I have to get 48 or so hours every week. That sounds terrifying. I can't just devote my life to working like that. I guess I could try a part time position for a little bit, but I need to be able to quit quickly if it feels as bad as I worry it will.

Sure, if you want a 27 year old Aussie guy with an apparent rapey voice.

I'm guessing you were the guy that posted the vocaroo on the Alice thread?

You have an advantage here in that your "sorta friendship" thing is kind of well established. You could just text her sometime saying "hey, wanna go to the ___?" Insert activity or place here.

Or leave it more open ended, like "wanna hang out sometime soon?"

Oh, atleast you are going to be ok I hope.
What kind of things? Mind telling?
You're so moe Koi, keep it up.

You got it.

You can quit anytime you want, Anonymous. With any job. Except the military, I guess.

Reimu, will you still be here when I get back from the shower?

But what if my parents push me to keep going even when I feel like I need to stop?

labs, papers, cleaning around my room, moving my mom to a new house. mostly stressed about overdue schoolwork

I doubt it. In fact, my headache is getting pretty bad, so I think I'm gonna call it a night!

I thought you were bi though

True. The issue here is trying to find a time that works. I know she is extremely busy, and I don't think we have many time slots that line up.

And the somewhat odd situation is not really helping either

a nepnep

it's your life. Go do that bon jovi thing

Oh no...well, it was good to see you, and I hope your head feels better soon! See you Wednesday! I love you!

Just realized I got dubs.
Can I get a read her about the girl I am talking about here

What bon Jovi thing?

They can't force you to do anything. They could kick you out, but I doubt they would.

Ah, no, not really.

Goodnight everybody! Thanks for coming~

Homework is a real pain in the ass, sometimes I'm glad I only have to go for tests now.
Hello! Uh, user?

Don't live your life for another's purpose
azlyrics.com/lyrics/bonjovi/itsmylife.html

There must be a loli thread going on, I didn't post that.

Degenerate.

you will know who i am when the time comes

But I didn't!

Heathen.
Oh oh! Should I book a meeting for us? Say, coffe or icecream?

What's going on here

Show's over, there's another thread scheduled for this wednesday 8pm CST though.
~Neptune

Hey does fetlife work

Thread isn't over until we all leave.
Reimu might've gone, but you're still here.

Degenerates mingle with other degenerates.