COULD ANYONE HELP WITH 5 FUCKING DOLLARS TO BUY SOME WEED?

COULD ANYONE HELP WITH 5 FUCKING DOLLARS TO BUY SOME WEED?
i dont care if you dont want to help me, im looking for people who wouldnt mind helping another person have a good time

paypal: [email protected]

it's a proven fact lucifers lettuce contains high concentrations of evil! some strains such as white donkeydick contain up to 95% hate and that's a proven fact. so think on heathens when your waking and baking you may as well be sucking on Satan's poridge pistol. if I could stab you all in the neck with a knife like the stupid niggers and non white pure americans that you are I would feel so good that it would make me climax like when I met Bertha. Say NO to weed!

just make some lean

go to work, Diona.

I don't want to help you.

Post a bitcoin wallet and I'll add 6 zeros to that 5 Cred Forumsro... The Internet has been good to me.

Shit son, you cant find $5?

Go walk around outside hitting up gas-station trash cans for returnable cans. Get 50 of them, you got your ass some weed! Think of it as like a vidya game'

Anyone know where to buy weed in Clearwater Florida?

I'm desperate for some

You could always use the darknet

my and friend and I bought 2.5 grams of weed for $20, I pitched $15 and he pitched $5, how do we calculate our fair share?

thats what I did before, but coinbase shut my account down for sending so much of my BTC to other accounts

Fuck off, pothead faggot.

Address: 19QQULuLiDC4woc CCSferC7vzqJyEXP57n

post plz

Damn, that would sketch me the fuck out lol

>the amount you get
15/20 = x/2.5

>the amount he gets
5/20 = y/2.5

you are a royal bro, thanks!

No problem bro. What are y'all smoking on

I copped some Bubba Kush
>pic related

2/2

Well you put 15 and he put 5. That makes it easy because then you can just divide by fourths.

2.5 grams divided by 4

And then that answer x3, and thats what you get to take.

You get 1.875 grams

kek

You get 3 times as much as him, mongoloid.