Ok let me explain. Idk wtf it is but whatever

Ok let me explain. Idk wtf it is but whatever.

Please ask me any questions so i can give you insight because i'm kinda scared, i'll answer honestly. Now i started my job about 2 months ago. My supervisor is 2 years younger then me and i don't know how she can actually be flirtatious / attractive to me since she makes double what i make and i'm just a low level worker.

My supervisor seems to like me but at the same time i don't know, she makes so much more then me and she said she had a boyfriend, although she told me she had a boyfriend in a quick flybyish lower tone.

Some shit she does is she always, always smiles when talking to me and she always faces me, i notice she also copies things i do, for example i point my fingers amusingly and she also started pointing her fingers like me. I told her i liked her hair once and a week leader she came in my work area giving me a direction with a big smile while doing her hair, i stress she seemed to be doing her hair not teasing it.

Another thing that i'm not sure of is she seems to act more energetic around me. I don't know if i'm just seeing it tho. Like she seems to be more happy and talkative when she's working around me but i don't know if its just me. Just last week she was playfully tapping a window right next to this fat guy saying hi to him and he was dumbly saying hi to her. Another time i was walking next to the same fat guy and he nervously said "hi" to her and she made a "hi!" like a high school cheerleader and i THINK it was because she saw me next to him since again the guy was nervous and unattractive, no offense to him since he's a nice guy. one more thing, when me and her were talking and one of the other supervisors interrupted her and she looked annoyed by him.

help plz

What am I reading?

Where do you work? Do you have social anxiety or autism?

Bump

Bumperino

Is this in fast food?

Well, she is definitely into you. All signs point in that direction. Now is your turn to do something

Warehouse, no i don't have social anxiety or autism. I'm actually frighteningly confident to the point where people think i'm arrogant and everyone is always telling me "why do you think you're better then everyone" but at this job i'm trying to be nice and a lot of people like me.

yeah she's probably not interested

You should start copying her too, so she'll be know that there's some vibe that you both share.

But she's my boss. I'm scared man. She makes double what i make and has a boyfriend, how the fuck does she even like me i don't know.

just play the slow game user and dont risk your job...unless you really dont give a flying fuck then by all means ask her out lol.

'Hey its a shame you have a bf. If not then i'd ask you out'.
But say it so she can laugh at it. With a context where she could back out with yours and her dignity intact.

Thanks man.

If you clean your vacuum cleaner
Would you be a vacuum cleaner?

yeah do this, spot on!

no you'd be a vacuum cleaner cleaner you fucking retard

She's probably not interested in you. Here's a few things I think are going on...
1. You're just interested in her so therefore look for any cue or notion that could possibly show mutual interest. But she's just doing normal shit and acts nice on some good days.
2. She's one of those chicks who enjoys getting attention from dudes and acts flirtatious towards them to get a reaction or make them uneasy because she likes that manipulating shit.
3. She's being nice to all coworkers and underlings to ensure a good workplace flow and vibe, and to get a good rep for the higher-ups when they review her.

there goes all his hopes and dreams. Topkek

OP is a faggot confirmed

News alert faggot! Sometimes women are just nice, maybe she doesnt want your pp?

Don't dip your pen in company ink.

1) i don't think.

2 and 3 maybe.

spot on, good post 11/10

She really wants your dick.
Don't force yourself into her, talk to her about other things and after a long while try again.
Patience is the key nigga.