Ask a clinically depressed H&M employee anything

Ask a clinically depressed H&M employee anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meaning_of_life
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you sell

Are you gay

Who am i?

Shitty clothing.

Borderline homosexual.

Is your mum hot?

If you like women with hair shaped like a helmet, sure.

Maybe youre depressed because you sell yourself to tryhards every day

I was depressed long before that.

What is the meaning of life?

Why are you depressed Cred Forumsro? Let me help out.

I recommend heroin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meaning_of_life

Read up, buttercup.

I'm depressed because I over-all hate my life, and I'm not content with where I am in my life. I used to make videogames in highschool, and now I sell clothing to a bunch of fucking normies,and I'm slowly starting to turn into one myself. Life is shit.

How old are you OP?

19, going on 20.

Then change job. Don't sit and complain and feel bad about things that you CAN CHANGE. And if you do not want to become a normie, then just don't become one.

so the guy who tells you that your depression is about sell yourself to tryhards isn´t really in the wrong direction, isn´t it?. you have to be honest to yourself.

those satanic trips tho.

I'm gonna turn 20 here pretty soon too OP.
You going to school right now or no?

No. When I was in highschool, if I wasn't making games, I was wishing I was dead. So school would have bean a really bad idea.

If I didn't have this job, then that means I would spend more time at home, and that is a shit show all together. Alcoholic and abusive father, mother who won't listen to reason, and a sister that's moved out that refuses to visit because of said father. The job and my girlfriend are the only things keeping me alive right now.

Then focus on the good things. Don't let the bad things get to you. Life will get better.

None of your fuckin jeans fit my legs.

Me too friend. Me too. I fucking work for them, and trying to fit into jeans makes me feel like a fat ass.

College is nothing like high-school I would say. Honestly I think it's something that you should try. It'll give you better ideas of where you can be in the future, and help you see beyond the shit show that has presumably heretofore pervaded your life

Am I gay

Do you shop at H&M?

No.

Then most likely not.

NO?

YES??

Are you getting ready for the busy shopping season?

What meds are you on?

Are you male or female? If you're female then I assume you have a resting bitch face, If you're male then I assume you're gay since I only ever seem to be served by girly gay men whenever I shop there.

Not quite. We don't start preparing for christmas until after thanksgiving.

I have the pills next to me but I removed the label like a retard. Just know, it's a large dose, and I often forget to take them, or forget on purpose.

Why do you think he's on meds even if he's a ?

so you're not actually on antidepressants

Hahahhahahahhahahhahaha.
Not to diminish your very real suffering, but didn't you ever hear the Louis CK bit about Do Your JOB 20 year olds

>Not quite. We don't start preparing for christmas until after thanksgiving.

Have you worked during the christmas season past year? How much better is it for your business?

Why?

In past years or last?

OP here. I was new to H&M. I was a neet for a year, then I got a job there. Made it just in time for christmas, and is was fucking awful. Not as bad as in the movies, but it was fucking.... There are a lot of old people buying christmas gifts for their cunty grandchildren/children, and they are just fucking awful people.

They were giving you great hassling and were telling you that you were the problem at the register or in the aisles?

Pretty much, but that's not a holiday specific thing. I'm often on register, and at H&M, you pretty much have to do everything. There are no specific positions. Like, for god sake, someone came up to me yesterday and started giving me shit because there was a stain on a shirt, and I told them they could get 30% off and it would be final sale, and they demanded to talk to a manager because that wasn't good enough. If you ever work in retail, you're going to see how shitty people really are.

Do you plan on making your name in a career in a better field than retail?

Why did you take a job dealing with other people? Were they the only job that hired you?

What's the best way to get the best prices in-store? Gap and Banana Republic frequently have large discounts but H&M... not so much.

do you think the underpaid bangladeshi mothers and children making the clothes you sell in unsafe, chemical ridden factories while H&M forces local 3rd world businesses to compete for the lowest cost possible product are depressed too?

or do you think the thought of a possible chemical fire or building collapse keeps their mind off it?

Show me your cock

Hopefully I can break into video game development.

They were the only ones who hired me, as it was my first job.

Sign up for our newsletter. Text your E-mail to 70703 to get 20% off an item. That or order online.

I just sell the clothes man. I have no input on that shit.

That's not a question.

Can we see your cock?

>Hopefully I can break into video game development.

What kinds of games do you like? Would you like to work on any existing franchises or create your own?

Are you a bear?

What's H&M REAALLY stand for?

I've always wondered: Does H&M stand for Homosexual & Metrosexual?

Bumping

One of your shitty stores replaced the best fucking books store in River Park. Fuck you.

/fa/ here

jump off a bridge