What are you Cred Forumstards drinking tonight? I'm wasted of this cheap shit. Moved into a new place place...

What are you Cred Forumstards drinking tonight? I'm wasted of this cheap shit. Moved into a new place place, life is good, but I'm still a self deprecating piece of shit. What's your story?

GIN GIN GIN GIN GIN

Hope its a gin martini fagit

had a beer. todays pretty good. did an exorcism on a house and tomorrow my boss is taking me to a really expensive steak restaurant. hopefully a friend too if hes free.

gonna be a gud week

rum and weed fuck yeeeeeea niggggger

>did an exorcism on a house
wat

I'm on pint number 14 of Labatt Blue Dry. 6.1%, does enough damage to keep me going. Weed too.

i work for a psychic. usually its just readings or exorcisms on people but once in a while we clear a haunted house.

Is your boss the pope?

switch to black box. It's the apex of box wines.

wow. how do you get that job?

i applied on craigslist as a receptionist (i got promoted to manager within a week, cuz the last manager rage quit). i recently learned the reason he chose me was cuz id done fundraising for film projects before and he wanted someone who could handle the money at the office. when i got there they ewre in massive debt and behind on every single bill, it was hell. but its been a little over two years now and I just paid off our last credit card, so were celebrating with fine ass steaks.

2 bottles of wine and some water for good measure because I have to wake up in a few hours

sounds like not a bad gig

This for now. I got gin upstairs too

you pussies need to break out the liquor, shit fam

Shiner for the win

Better run up the bill at the restaurant. Order a bottle of dom perringion for each person. Order yourself a kobe beef rib-eye well done with ketchup on the side
>pic unrelated

Was full around 8:30-9.
Story?
>alcholic chef piece of shit
>worked last 18 days straight for corporate walkthrough this AM
>tomorrow is dsy off, sleeping till at least 2pm
>weds is fall menu lineup
>fml
>mfw cfo shows up

Oops

nigga some of us got work in the morning. Mon thru wed is beer/wine thurs - sun= spirits. Liqueour is for women, children & the elderly

I'm so happy they made Ruby Redbird a hear round instead of seasonal. Another TXfag?

2 Jame-O
3 Crown
5 or 6 IPA's and scotch ales
2 double G&T's
Currently sipping on 10 year Tawny Port and Coors Banquet for the win.
I guess I enjoy diversity except when it leads to societal decay of morals and values.

>i guess i enjoy being analy violated except when someone calls me out

hey i gotta work just like the rest of you slobs. are you some sort of britbong calling whiskey spirits?

Ya i'm more or less a texan now

>crown royale w/ cheese
Mah nigga.
One of the most under appreciated whiskeys imo fam-a-lama-bing-bong

sup emrys

i can smell the nigger on you

crown ftw

TexasFag here too. What's up fellas

Englandland is already in the morning(i think). Im just an alcohol aficcionado that calls the alkie by its proper name.

finally a good thread. bro i had some 32oz smirnoff ice and i was like FUCK THAT and had a glass of wine..and i was liek FUCK THAT and had some budlight cherr-ita's and i was like FUCK THAT and it was 12:00am so couldnt get anything else fml

Sparks and early times. Cuz it was free. Also smoked a blunt and 4 decently sized bowl and a joint I am smoking now. I lay floor for a living plus ADHD makes sleep hard.

lellelele

did an exorcism on a house
no big deal right?? fuck those demons...
what the fuck ??????????

Updayes since yall niggers are boring af

are u drinking the cat?

Just a drunk beaner, dont mind me...
Capcha: select street signs(all in spanish)

seven beers deep and smoking bowls, more weed and liq to come as a sedative. these are the nights i've always dreamed of, right? ...right? *sigh*

Lmao he was so passive

I wanna drink with my cat but she is judgemental. Whenever i drink heavily or smoke a joint she wont hang out with me for a while.

Shaggy? That you, my nigga?

>Oops
finish that sheee braa

>sparks
That shits still legal? Holy fuck! Havent seen that shit in years since they banned it here (cali)

Watching Gotham it's awesome

TN fag still gots all the flavors and shit too. Only had one can, chugged the pint of ET, bout to go give the fiance a sloppy fuck and pass the hell out until 4:30am. Work comes early and a family ain't cheap, my peeps.

fk yea bra

I don't understand your metaphor. This makes no sense to me.
>706505275
Smirnoff Ice and Bud Cherrita's? Are you posting from the bar in the seventh layer of Dante's Inferno or just have no freinds over 21 to buy alcohol? Fuck I'd rather just give up and shoot myself sober.

ikr lol

Why crown? I never saw the appeal. It cant be taste can it?

Captcha: 'del arcos'

Is this one new?

ikr lol
>>select all images with a storefront WTF??? im to drunk for this shit nica

Aaayy locals! Where y'all at? I'm drinking in the 512

No, she's giving me love because I share my food with her

If you can cont to 1 ill do ot in one swig. But you gotta buy my excedrin tomorow

We get this cat high as fuck. The dog likes beer, cat doesn't.

>
bro its called -gluten free- and in a hurry at shell station...

Sorry, this one.

Not this guy, however, I have learned a deep respect for crown as whiskey which, once ice cold, one can chug like pepsi cola without need for air breaks. Depends on what kinda goals and circumstances your drinking under.

Nah man i dont want my cat to have cancer/respiratory issues, such are common in residential households that smoke and own pets.

this thread is turning into a drunk mess. Like my life.

i might steal my roomates wine too idk.. idk idk. what u think b

to get drunker? do eet

Okie

Jack Daniels and Diet Coca Cola babyyy

sailor jerry + dr. pepper here. very good shit

just thought i'd leave this here for inspriation

Not this guy so i understand where he might have a point. So it's a chill and chug?

dude ill take a pic..wtf ...hold on
(sidnote fuck these captchas too hard when durnk)

So good champagne, all wine, and all liquor are gluten free, and you settled on a god damn cherrita and Smirnoff ice? I feel like lack of gluten is not an appropriate excuse for your poor life decisions man

That's fair. Not my cat, not my choice.

Do it nigger

Better with Kraken
Once our guest leaves, I'm going upstairs and making gin and tonics until I'm in a short coma

Do it and play ignorant.

Underrated Post Warning

I'll have to try Kraken

damn they finished the bottle..nvmind ;((( why cant i buy alcohol at 1am fuckin bullshit

Honestly ive already tried and she doesnt like catnip or bud.
>mfw i love drugs and bought a straight edge cat
Pic's to your respectfulness

the shell station near me doesn't have that shit- critical faggot is critical.

325 here

thats bullshit. here in MO we have 24 hour stores

Holy crap. It's the only rum I can take straight.

Thanks for pic. And oddly, she's not a fan of catnip but likes bud. Strange creature.

I'm sorry

dammit gimme some gin fucker! ill giv eu nudes lel

Sorry?

shots of fireball. fuck it's good. wish it was stronger

OP here, started the thread, passed out, woke up, wet for gas and blends, came back and realized it was still going. I'm fucking proud my degenerated friends.

You live north of the Mason Dixon line, which yankee state?

i know that feel

Cats are interesting because they form their own bonds. And no one fucking knows when or why.

what is fireball again? like tequilla or somethin?

you're welcome. I've been samefagging this thread wondering if faggot op would come back

u passed out cuz ur shit wine. now be a doll and get me some ;D

cinnamon flavored whiskey. it's like liquid red hot. only like 35% alch though

I am faggot, now bow down and drink my spirit enfused piss.

Yeh I did Gaylord, and you're welcome to my shit sugar wine any day of the week.

Nothing brings degenerates together like alcohol :)

Nigga I don't share my gin unless you're in my home. And then I grumble about it, because I'm a grumpy old bastard at heart.

That area, I did not like. I'm a fan of the ARC and San Anton.

True that. This isn't even my damn cat but she's always in my lap.

alright cheif. i just want a few glasses no reason to get fisty

if that piss gets me drunk........ maybe...

Good, drink and be merry shit Lord.

Dieselpunk's shitty double IPA. Gonna move on to Carlo Rossi chardonnay after this.

Also, rate my beers

It is a pretty shirt area :/

op has alcohol infused piss. drink up sperglords

At this point I can't see how it couldn't. I'm considering because it's probably more potent than the shit beer in my fridge. Minus the ammonia.

"A one this isn't cold is scarcely a one at all."
-StrongBad

i'm glad to see op rally after passing out. thats a good alchy holic right there

does that shit really get you high?

dude nvmind i found some of their empty glasses...and he didn't care so got some haha . *sigh*

It was what I like to call a "processing" nap. Get some of that shit passed through, smoke a blend or two, then back at it again. You know the drill.

dude im jel, idk about the raspubry shit tho

unfortunatly i do know the drill

no it makes ur face scrunch and throw piss down the sink. overly hoppy shit imo. some ppl like tho

What? No. They have a pale ale called "Hop Hash" that's just really hoppy, and they brewed that with some brown ale ingredients to make "Hash Brown." Get it? There's nothing weed-related in it.

Sweetwater does a lot of beers with suggestive names. Their big one is "420," and they've done others called "Dank Tank," "Summer Hummer," and Take Two Pils" among others. Local Atlanta brewery makes good.

haha right. 2 days pass and ur like wtf...aa in my future..

false advertising
tho something to get you high would probably taste like sucking on a bud

hot whiskey here, sick as bloody hell and this is the cure all

not my pic, exactly what i made though :)

the bud -ritas are good if you add 2-3 shots of vodka to them

Aa is for faggots. I don't play that shit. We all got our vices, I ain't gona apologize for that shit. I'm gona enjoy myself to my dying breath, fuck all that other jazz. Life's short, at least I'm in control.

luckily ive got that too

I had a patient in the ER last night around 4:30am who was shitcanned. Dude asked me if I'd "ever been tailgating before? That shit's fuuuuun as hell man." Turns out he'd been tailgating at the Falcons game, but missed it because he drank through it. I didn't get much more info out of the guy.

>4:30am
>Kickoff was at 1:00pm

ive had that before, its pretty good to try but i couldnt drink it as an every day beer

thats what Founder's All Day IPA is for

i love u. haha

I don't think it's false advertising since a) weed is still illegal in GA, b) adding the word "brown" to "hash" removes any weed connotation whatsoever, and c) read the label. There's nothing to do with weed on it.

I've made cocktails using weed tincture before, and yeah, they taste like pine needles, even when it's only a few drops in a manhattan or something.

>gin and chronic

make it a fucking party then

samefag here tho, i got 10 of them the other day and will never ever ever buy another one. not bein crit, just sayin

fuck yea bro- do what u gotta do to get by

fuck it right

either way it sounds gross

Scum Level

damn...gotta know when to stop.........when should i stop? 4 drinks used to be enough now its like 7??

thats a little can meaning you bought like a 12 pack of those fucking things. atleast power them up with some vodka

Was that... Sarcasm? Nah I'm just shittered. Drink and be merry you fucking dingle berry.

I was gona call you a faggot before, even more so now, but I'm an OP drinking shit box wine so who am I to judge. I raise my bent wet cig to you faggot.

yea right? at first i'm like hmm interesting, i feel like an intellectual. 3rd beer ur like wtf this is this shit

cheers m8

currently doing so

chin up bro. you look like you have a nice kitchen to drink in atleast

If you like fruity beers it's right up there with Epic's Brainless series

I'm back. We're out of shined, sou now ours down to this swill until the roomies go to bed. I don't bring my handle downstairs.

then i like you

nah man, i do what i gotta do too..im a dingle berry hahahaaa

Admiral nelsons. Have ran out of coke for mixer. Alcoholism is hard

3 weeks 2 days sober here

Get out nigger

When you're too drunk to attend the actual function you were drinking to enjoy. There's no set number. If you puke, you probably had too much. If you make a public ass of yourself, you probably had too much. If you wind up in the goddamn hospital, you DEFINITELY had too much.

what he said.
gtfo.
i'm currently in "rehab" but fuck that

Rehab is kikes stealing your money for pats on the back m8

thats ok. alcoholism forgives

It's not as "bad" as you think. It's just another flavor to consider when making a drink. I mean, you could shoot it in a vodka shot or something, but when you make a manhattan, it works ok with the bitters. In a gin and tonic, it blends well with the piney gin flavor. You just have to think about what you're concocting. You wouldn't make a jager-clamato, would you?

home now from the lawyers to finalize inerhtance. parents just died in a car crash last week so ive been drinking myself into oblivion off the wine. im rich but i have no one now.

thats why i'm doing it to appease my family and friends but still drinking like a fish. fuck all them

Congrats on your inability to handle your own shit. I applaud you.

Still OP here. Despite being a relentless drunk I've never found myself in a compromising situation. Even now as I my laying here shit faced, I drove out for gas and blends, and can still compose a sentence with no issue. Sounds like there may be some weak fucks calling themselves drunks around here.

Also have some tits my friends.

Th-thanks alcoholism

sounds good to me. wish i had that problem

Cheers brother, spot on.

The fact that youre driving drunk and proud of it makes you degenerate scum. But thanks for the tits friend

OP here, I feel you my faggot friend. It's okay, the wine forgives. Let it wash over you. Let it heal you. Let it become one with you. I become one with the liquor after my beat friend an hero'd, and we've been one ever since. Shit storms ah brewin, you hear the shit winds?

thanks OP. I consider myself a pretty stout alcoholic. I can write/talk/drive normally when drunk. Have some more tits

>tfw can only drink whiskey and wine gives me the runs

Rehab is the same weakminded joke that addiction is. We all make the decision one way or another

dude if u need to then more power to ya thats really good

Most appreciated, and while there may have been a time in my life I felt bad about what you just said, it's long gone.

Those are nice tits, God bless.

You believe in ghosts? That's so gay!

damn bro /hug

OP here, same story. I'm drinking shit wine because it's what I have and can get at the moment. I haven't had a solid shit in weeks son. And my diet is great, it's the fucking wine. Like Jesus came along and turned the solids into liquids the god damned bastard.

dude i got that same pic from a dating webstie ??? wtf

If its so bad you feel the need to endanger the public just off yourself

that pic is older than the internet broseph

fuck yes, user, that shit is the best.

damn i had a feeling - haha

if you don't understand alcoholic drunk driving then piss off. normal drunk driving is bad, but when you are a professional alcoholic like many of us are it's not more dangerous then normal driving

If you really belive that youre either
A) lying
B) extremely stupid and inexperienced

nice selection. but where are your chuggin whiskeys

>no jameson

to a non -somewhat alcoholic that sounds like bullshit but really?

dirnk something faggot

Where's your dad's van Winkle? Pussy

it's true. believe it or not. it's like driving high. you tend to drive slower and be more attentive then normal. but you'll never know cause you aren't real alcoholics

626 fag here, i drove home drunk a few weeks ago and felt bad but i swear what ur sayin seemed true. i was very cautious, more than usual *shrug*

it happens!

don't let the thread die. i haven't passed out from booze or weed yet

Not sure that flaunting a DUI is reasonable but...i can only assume you dont have alot of experience

i'm not saying it's good i'm just saying that it's a skill that improves with time

MODS