Can someone please list some tips about talking to girls ages 16-22

Can someone please list some tips about talking to girls ages 16-22

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iVXdxaaRiAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be yourself, don't lie or try to bullshit her.

>laughingsluts.exe

>don't be autistic
>if you have to question yourself, it's autism
>don't ask Cred Forums for advice on girls
>if your range is 6 years and includes girls as young as 16, you might be a pedophile

I don't care what the age of consent is in your country. If you legit want to be attractive for both 16 year olds and 22 year olds, you are fucking beyond redemption.

ignore the sluts, they're not worth you're time

Have tons of money

OP is 45 and lives with his mom.

Have you ever tried not being a faggot?

ask them if they have any younger sisters

Make them think you are a cop and they'll get in trouble if they don't blow you

Watch Brando in Streetcar named Desire.

i wish this man got some sort of trips or quads so his comment would have some merit in these autists minds

1. Take a deep breath.
2. face towards the girl.
3. Exhale. While exhaling make a humming noise in your throat.
4. Open and close your mouth to make starts and stops in the sound that is now coming out of your mouth.
5. Use tongue to shape these sounds.

it is pretty easy.

google and get this The Blueprint Decoded: Real Social Dynamics

You can thnk me l8tr m8

it comes down to 2 things:

1. improve yourself... do exercise and work on your body and image
the way you walk, talk, look a person into their eyes... the way you fucking smell and dress... seek advice in youtube and internet in general for that matter
2. if your asking this is because you ussually go for the cute girl out of your league, and that's ok
the problem is that we usssually (me too) think of their vaginas as a golden treasure and we always act like we worship them... AND THEY KNOW IT
So they know that they don't have to work to get anything from you, you already are willing to do that.
So... think of them like they were made of shit, when ever you meet a cute girl, think of the worst things about her (in your mind) and treat them as you were uninterested... believe me, this always works.
you don't have to be an asshole to them, just be uninterested, even if you want something from them or want to talk to them... always think the worst things about them, so your face and behaviour would represent that "disapproval"

and remember "a red pill a day, keeps the mean bitches away"

for more information seek for the channel "sandman" in youtube and the keyword MGTOW

here's more information

youtu.be/iVXdxaaRiAU

Can attest this does work, but you have to watch out. This method can also attract complete bitches who will also treat you like shit. Use for short term dating only!

also renember

1. the hottest girl you know has a guy tired of putting off with her shit
2. if the girl is pretty and single, she is insane
3. the hottest girl you know, each passing day she is getting uglier and uglier... specially if is the kind of girl that all that she is, is pretty

instructions unclear.
coughed phlegm onto girl.
got dick stuck in a hummingbird.

You can redpill the shit out of girls that age. Read "The Game" or head over to the sub on reddit.

Lie, control her, treat her like a child while giving her "the adult life", she'll love you...this is only for ages 16-16.
Sorry I don't have more info..

it helps when youre not 43

That pic was taken in a vinyl record store in dallas, I think

when Reddit leaks