Autism

autism
anxiety
ADHD
depression
back pain

All of those obviously exist you cock gobbling faggot

ITT: OP continues to suck cock on a daily basis and spew his cum specked opinions

Lmao back pain? How would you know if the heaviest thing you lift is your cum rag

OP is proof that autism exists

Kek

osteopragmatic cytoplasm disease.

Find something better to do than bait socially retarded neckbeards user

This is now a YLYL you lose thread

AIDS isn't a real thing, just a cover for when God smites sinners

Back pain and autism exist, the others are a product of poor parenting

How can autism not exist if you have it?
>Checkmate

There is no way this isnt bait.

>anxiety is caused by bad parenting
Kek what a fucking retard

dyslexia
depression
fibromyalgia (aka patient, usually female, complains over nothing but wants a diagnosis and meds)

Coma. Just some lazy mother fuckers.

Which medical schools did you guys attend?

He's correct, they don't exist. But then if they didn't exist, pharmaceutical companies couldn't sell you pills to "treat" them. So they MUST exist. Cause pharmaceutical companies and doctors got to pay for their hundred thousand dollar homes...somehow!

Lmao

ITT: people with weak minds and bad parents get angry.
There is nothing more annoying than being around someone who claims to have these problems. Fix yourself. No partner, friend or parent wants to deal with your bullshit

Mircropenis
Women need to stop being sluts

I didn't realize pharmaceutical companies invented back pain

You clearly don't know what anxiety is and you're just a cringy little retard, I suggest eating shit then killing yourself faggot.

gluten allergies outside of the exceedingly rare celiac's disease. you've never met anyone with it.

my bait o meter is off the charts!!

Asking people, on an anonymous message board, for information about their lives... the only answer you'd believe is the one saying I didn't. Please refrain from being retarded

Also anxiety which has been present in all organism on earth for millions of years

>autism
just stop being a retard
>anxiety
stop being a pussy
>adhd
just pay attention faggot
>depression
life gets better.
>back pain
it's just stress

there BTFO

>back pain
Nigga what

No, Mcdonalds did. Have a burger, no have 10. Got a gut and your back hurts? I know a doctor who can prescribe you a pill for that!

I knew a girl who has it. Actual celiac's disease, not some bullshit.

>just stop being retarded
Might wanna take your own advice eh?

multiple sclerosis
breast cancer
lupus
lyme

all made up stuff. have any of you actually SEEN the cells? no, the doctors make pictures on machines to sell you pills. WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Fuck you back pain is real. Everything else on your list I agree

They also invented homosexuality and AIDS

House: It's never Lupus

It was a rhetorical question dumbass.

Top kek

If you're gonna post pictures with your comments, make them relevant.
This is literally how every person claiming to have these conditions acts when they are told they don't exist. How about try not disappointing everybody around you, try not being worthless and annoying. You might stop worrying about bad things happening and people hating you if you stopped being so fucking hateable
You're a piece of shit, but your parents wanted an excuse as to why you are, one that didn't mean that they were a piece of shit. So they're glad the doctor gave them a scapegoat and some medicine. Now both you and your family don't have to take responsibility for you being a fuck up

well, theyre the ones that convinced the government to put fluoride in the water, raising estrogen in boys and making them faggots so . . . yeah

Well fuck, I have all of these...

I don't eat at that shithole, I'm a healthy weight, and I still have back pain.

>Get in a bad car accident
>Have to have surgery on my back
>In chronic pain, the medication helps a little but it's not that much
>It's just stress

What a faggot
>pic unrelated

uh huh i bet you also think jet fuel melts steel beams princess. go hit the gym

Thus proving my point that your mind is set on us not having got to med school

Gr8 B8

Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams, but t can weaken them.
I'm 135lbs don't think I really need to go to the gym.

That was the joke yes

your back probably hurts because you have no muscles and thats why youre 135 lbs. get some core strength and youll be all set

That's literally what everyone says behind your back. Anxiety isn't irrational, it's your mind telling you that you are as awful as you think, and people do hate you. People just don't want to be rude so they say everything you're thinking of is just you worrying

Well buckaroo, sorry that you feel that way. I'm sure everyone in middle school loves you. Here's a participation award.

I work in foodservice. Have seen allergies and sensitivities I did not know to exist prior to this career.

my swollen nodes beg to differ, long story short, fucked up my intestinal lining with asprin/antibiotics, now have an autoimmune reaction from certain foods, including wheat. dont believe me? idgaf, but you are wrong.

.. Holy shit, go back to school

I have an allergy to grains (Wheat, Barley, Rye etc...)

Id rather trust a certified professional than some random fuck who has no medical experience whatsoever

nice meme
one of my closest friends has fibromyalgia- the circulatory problems alone got her kicked out of school because she was in the hospital so often.

>kyphoscoliosis...

No my back hurts because I work. Same reason my everything else hurts.

Saying middle school because you're in high school? Notice how no adults have anxiety? Or kids in 3rd world countries? It's because only faggot middle class white kids have anxiety.

absolut rekt

How the fuck can being retarded exist, and pluto not be a planet?
>Fuck this thread

You're welcome for keeping this thread alive faggot

Those professionals are being paid every prescription they give out. Everyone wins. You parents aren't seen as failures, you don't have to be taught how to be a normal person, the doctor gets paid, and the pharmaceutical companies make money... and when you hit high school, you'll sell them to kids who steal change out of their parents laundry

Addiction

Adults can have anxiety though. Usually from worrying your smelly neckbeard self will be in their basement for the next 40 years.

Is this that "I was only pretending to be retarded" thing I've heard about? Thought that was just a myth

Kek

The only one here I can slightly agree with is ADHD. However, you're blatantly wrong about the rest.

Neckbeard + parents basement. The insult combo you use when your brain can't keep up. Read a fucking books and get off the meds

Learn sentence structure faggot retard, i thought you were trolling but you're clearly some middle aged dumbass who climbed on his shitty computer and went on Cred Forums for his first time to try his hand at debating but youre really fucking bad at it.
Learn what anxiety is dipshit and come back after some much needed lurking.

>slow clap

>this.

Homosexuality
Love for traps

I'm sure getting the last word will give you enough satisfaction to keep you from killing yourself so I'll entertain you

I have yet to get a response that wasn't "you're a faggot" or "you're retarded".
Now newfag and lurk more, congrats.
"You don't believe in my made up condition.. so you're a troll" do the world and health care system a favour and kill yourself

>"read a fucking books"
KEK

I'm not here to win an argument, what fun would that be?

>autism
>anxiety
>ADHD
>depression
OP doesn't know that ineffective reuptake of neurotransmitters is a legitimate medical concern and causes improper electrical signaling of neurons.

>back pain
are you retarded OP? That obviously exists

Inb4 I get shit on for being on mobile, but i'm on a phone. Autocorrect is a thing

What about years of research abd empirecal on these topics? Are you just going to ignore that?

>makes retarded error calling others stupid
>"muh autocorrect"
Fucking idiot

You seem like a very open minded individual user I'd be more than happy to explain why you're wrong but I'm not a cocksucking faggot who unironically debates on the internet so I'm good

Autocorrect is like gluten. Bullshit lies to make you look less retarded.

>cocaine psychosis not existing
nigga what?

Dam op got rekt

That's a result of doing the drug and being a fiend about it. Addiction exists but it's 100% brought upon yourself

is anxiety when you drink too much coffee?

>sends books instead of book
Can't possibly be autocorrect

I wonder if OP has some kind of issue with his life. Like coming in here to bash randomfags, must be a momma's boy and I bet he's got a little dick.

You also probably don't spend 40 hours a week working along at night. I get off on arguing, probably something to do with my childhood

Read a books to be an hero.

>read a books

Kys you fucking sperglord

Being a Wendy's chef

Also, OP, your copypasta is fucking stale as fuck

...I have no idea how to respond to that. So good job

A* hero.

Fuckin cuntard

>anxiety has only existed as long as doctors have
Dinosaurs had anxiety, cavemen had anxiety, all organisms on earth have anxiety it's part of our biology so when shit hits the fan and our body goes into fight or flight we can survive, it's not just some overdramatization it's chemicals in the body that serve a very important purpose.

>be autocorrect
>"read a fucking book......"
>!!!!!
>"books*"
>That's better
You're literally autistic

kek

OP rekt

Also what about the option of therapy?

>depression
How is ineffective reuptake of serotonin not a medical condition. It causes the most expansive and complicated system in the body to not function properly.
If it's self diagnosed, it's usually bullshit, but if it has been diagnosed by multiple doctors then it is legit.

homophobia

See

OP just got fucking ethered.

Nobody here is talking about the natural amount of it. We're talking about the annoying as fuck "everyone talks behind my back and I can't even" shit kids these days have

>autism
>just stop being retarded
>is retarded himself
dude, no joke, you should really be more self aware, you might surprise yourself.

Samefag

then it's a legitimate medical condition. A broken arm is brought upon yourself, but it still requires medical attention.

Adults have anxiety too, veterans have anxiety, lots of people have anxiety not just kids.

>Autism
This is just poor social skills.
>Anxiety
Not a disease or medical condition, its just a thing
>ADHD
As someone who almost failed high school because he couldnt pay attention without his meds, yeah it does
>depression
not really a condition, just a mental state, like anxiety
>back pain
Are you retarded?

I don't know who else was posting. But personally I only posted

Are all these threads bait?

Yes, if the world was perfect and ran on children's wishes then what you said would make sense

Mad Cow Disease.
Ebola.
Spontaneous Dental Hydroplosion.
Leprosy.
Flesh-Eating Bacteria.
Hot Dog Fingers.
Anal Fissures.
Government Created Nanorobot Infection

I hope you fuck up your back for life.

Autism has become an epidemic.

Pretty much every thread on Cred Forums is bait.

so much bait

Just because you can't physically see what is wrong with me DOES NOT mean it is FAKE! I have had way too many people try to tell me that ADHD & ADD and of the like are just FAKE and are a way to get out of something... Well I am tired of keeping my mind to myself about this! People have told me that I get into less trouble for things because I have ADHD and I get treated better because of it and all of that! Well, I am FINALLY GOING TO TELL EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT HAS EVER SAID THAT TO ME this: ADHD is REAL... I do NOT use it as an excuse to get me out of shit that I have gotten myself into and it has NEVER kept ANYONE from punishing me the way they would have punished ANYONE else who had done the same thing! And because of my ADHD, I HAVE gotten into more trouble with teachers and stuff and DO NOT get treated better as many of my class mates have found out IN CLASS!! But JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT SEE IT DOES NOT MEAN IT IS NOT REAL

Ouch. Looks like now you've got roasted xd.

Is this what passes for copypasta these days?

How do magnets work?

Autism has a lot more than just social skills. There are a lot of ticks like I personally am feeling things all the time, fiddling with whatever i have or just feeling my own clothing.

looks like you may have a few on the list

You, have autism. You may not notice, but you do. I bet you don't even wear underwear under your trousers. I'm gonna kiss your dog, and make love to your sister. There's only one way to cure yourself, delete system 32, and hang yourself. You fucking autistic cunt.

This

Most of women's emotional bullshit

I believe all of those don't accept for depression. I've been living with this terrible burden for eight years. I'm starting to think i'll never lose this pain.