Yall niggas jus jealous im rockin al designer while all you computer nerds wearing clothes from the gap your moms...

yall niggas jus jealous im rockin al designer while all you computer nerds wearing clothes from the gap your moms bought you pussies wont go out while im flexing gucci truey and louis looking fresh while af you gain wait in your parents basement

863 Harvest Hills Dr NE

Zach Wolbaum

hold up pussy you aint got shit on me i take a backpack to school everyday that burbery bruh shit cost 1 and a half stacks and unlike you my daddy didnt buy it for me you ungratefull shithead
and as for your belt gucci went out of style and fuck you wearing a black one for those are ugly as fuck every ones that. im rocking hermes and louis only. and as for my timepiece we lookin at an audemar piguet royal oak off shore stainless steel that cost 20 stacks
damn my peacoast cost 2 racks you nothing faggot i mean nothing

fucking loser dog you know what you are HOODRICH you see niggers in the hood always rocking designer. they got them louis backpacks them ferragamo belts, yet they cant even afford their rent. nigga you nothing but a fraud get the fuck of here you fucking fag0t ass newfag

Designer? It's a black shirt and pants that were designed a hundred years ago. How do you redesign a T-shirt? It's just like every other T-shirt. Are you fucking soft?

nigga my daddy ddidnt buy me shit i made this my self bitch faggot

hahaha bro stupid kid doesnt evn know wat designer is true religion jeans and shirt faggot along with a $375 gucci belt and a louis pone case bitch my belt costs more than your whole outfit faggot

I've been wearing the same boots and jeans since 2013

You're fucking retarded. You spend all that money and look just like everyone else lol.

You spent $375 on a belt?
You're fucking gay dude. And stupid.

Wow black tshart. Nice bait bich

i suggest you buy adult towels for starters

Btw, I fucked your mom

gay bro talking shit wanna squaree up irl nigga you on 4cahn i coe on her to beef internet nerds like you ahaa

virgen alert

nice star wars towel ur mom bought u faggot

small dick alert

still in highschool alert

LOL the one time recognize someone on fourchan its a faggot from my school

truman get off fourchan

what

30% of actual Cred Forumstards would probably sodomize you.

one word. Banana

whats good zach you french fried faggot

damn dude youre decked out

True get fucked buddy. stop wearing that gay ass fake gucci

Jokes on you nigga I wear vidya t-shirts, jeans from Primark and Zelda vans none of that faggot shit you listed

fake my ass. You wearin fuckin element lmao

You guys are all just cheesed your not a meme

yz evergone So on this

If any of you got a problem IRL you know where to catch me.

catch you in ur moms basement? rofl

...Anonymous
10/03/16(Mon)22:41:43 No.706506496
46 KB
46 KB JPG
863 Harvest Hills Dr NE

Zach Wolbaum
Hey everyone i have 10,000$ in my house come rob me

...Anonymous
10/03/16(Mon)22:41:43 No.706506496
46 KB
46 KB JPG
863 Harvest Hills Dr NE

Zach Wolbaum
+1 (403) 619-5152 Heres my girlfriends number send dick pics if u want

HEY if your looking at this send my girlfriend pictures ! +1 (403) 619-5152

Hay add ashdon wolbaum and zach wolbaum on facbeook pleAz

ADD VAL COSTA ON FACEBOOK

ADD CORBIN RILEY ON FACEBOOK

Forgot to do my homework alert

hello everyone plz msg my irestic Ilabilatix friend Cody Samuel L james He was diagnosed with intense fetal fuck