Hello b do you ever feel that love its just not meant for you? Also feels tread

Hello b do you ever feel that love its just not meant for you? Also feels tread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ucObC1yUk2o
youtube.com/watch?v=1RzNDZFQllA
soundcloud.com/adustam/lust-for-summer-blues-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't need any one else to love user. You have yourself. You are 110% capable of a lot more than you think you are. Carry this attitude and others will come to love you.
Never settle for your first love or the first one that comes by. Love means trust also.
Be great, work hard, stay focused and motivated and you'll find a lot of love.

“No one can be fully aware of another human being unless we love them. With that love, we see potential in our beloved. Through that love, we allow our beloved to see their potential. Expressing that love, our beloved's potential comes true.”

this is a good feels sorta thing

The thing is that its not my first love my first love was a bitch she cotinued to date other guys while we were going out found out that she seeing other guys one time she called me and some friends for lunch and saw her with another dude. My second one her father dint want me with her she tried to commit suicide because of that she survied but never saw her aguin beacuse she left the state after that. Meet this girl feel this time can be different and she gets back with her ex that cheated on her twice

youtu.be/ucObC1yUk2o

fuck forgot the link youtube.com/watch?v=1RzNDZFQllA

Love doesn't exist. It's an idea forged out of religion and hammered into society's roots. But, then again, I can't feel anything so what the fuck do I know?

The one person i ever loved, lead me with a lie. That was two years ago, never tried to find someone else since

Hey Cred Forums

Lots of us are having our own problems. Some of us are broke, have shit jobs, unhappy living situations, bad relationships, no relationships, nobody to turn to. Some of us are depressed, sleepless, unfulfilled, suicidal, just need someone to tell us something positive.

So Cred Forums, can we just say something nice about each other? Just for this one thread?

user that replies to this, it's going to be okay. It's going to be all right. Things will get better.

If you're going through hell, keep going.

Well your girlfriends a whore and your other friend is enjoying peacefull nonexsistance in the endless void of death. way i see it you could join your friend in oblivion, whine about it forever, do some crazy revenge scheme that'll probably get you arrested or the shit kicked out of you or you could go out into the world and tap some strange ass. floss your teeth with some pubes. Go to a strip club and get some smelly fish-cunt in your face. Down a bottle of jsck and wake up south of the border with one of your kidneys gone and dirty mexican prostitute just endlessly sucking your dick. Fuck off the people that don't matter and then fuck of the people that do. Blow your life savings, your college savings Fuck college. college is for people afraid to live. Use all that money to rent a fast car and 20 kilos of coke and then drive across the united states, tourturing and killing at least one person in every state you drive through. at some point carve out a coyote head and wear it as a hat and run through a town packing as much heat as you can and calling yourself anubus the god of death. probably by then you'll have forgotten all about your gutterslut of a girlfriend and your corpse of a friend.

sounds too complicated. I just want food.

Thanks for posting this user. Never seen it before. Soundtrack is amazing.

My life is a joke & I //should// just kill myself. I'm sick of this pain

I try to keep my head up, but some days all i wanna do is curl up with my glock and bite the bullet.

What is the soundtrack/who did it?
I love it.

I've been close before. But something always happens. Once a beautiful girl was crazy about me. But she was bipolar and one night things went bad and never recovered. I dated another girl a year later. She dumped me, no surprise there. But we stayed friends and a year later she told me that she thought that she loved me. She moved out of her boyfriend's house. Then she changed her mind and moved back in. I've recently met a girl who I'm crazy about. I know it has no.chance of working long term, but I'm going to ask her out anyway. I know I'll never be loved, but I want to have some good days.

earlier today i got fired
when i got home at like 10am i booted up my xbox one and i looked through all my games i found my digital copy of assassins creed 2 i booted up the game after not playing it since it cam out i was happy then when that thought crossed my mind i didnt stop playing that game until 10 minutes ago its like 530 and my dad walked in and said
"user you are wasting this life that we gave you you didnt work today why d-"
i interuppted and said
"i got fired because the boss saw i wasnt doing aswell as i could do"
he looked at me and said
"why arent you looking for another one"
i looked into his eyes he was so full of rage you could smell it on him after i thought for i moment i looked at my game and then back to him and said
"i played my game because its better then living in a world where no one wants you i play a game that reminds me of a simpler time a better time before i grew up before you and mom started hating me before i was ever sad before i met a girl "
his eyes softened
Im crying at this point
"i would rather be in a happy place then a sad one unlike you and mom i cant make friends im not normal and if thats a problem im sorry but you said it yourself you gave me this life and i ruined it just like everything else "
i looked back at my game
"i have been playing this game all day and i just watched his parents die i wanted this character no matter how fictional he is to be happy"
i wiped the tears from my eyes and looked at my dad who looked like he just saw me die
"im sorry" he stepped out and i havent heard anything since
why did i get so emotional

Thanks for sharing this song i fuks with it one of my new favorites for sure

Amen Cred Forumsro

let me cum like a pumpkin screaming fuck me like your my sister in the ass that a polar beer pissed in upside down like the razor shaving my asshole into a peace like pepsi cake eating razorburns up the pee hole of my penis. Erect that is. Very stiff and strong like a porchmonkey in heat and you know they will fight you for pills to snort into their overcooked vaginas. Amen for the ackmead the sandy nigero peizza pake up the sake drinking a japanese restrurant slurping noodles up my damn nostrails.

Apparently soundcloud.com/adustam/lust-for-summer-blues-1

Cringe: the thread