What did the robbers who gagged, duct-taped and robbed Kim Kardashian of 10 million USD of jewelry do wrong?

What did the robbers who gagged, duct-taped and robbed Kim Kardashian of 10 million USD of jewelry do wrong?

What would Cred Forums have done differently?

>PLS SAY RAPE: the thread
fuck off

they should have killed her, that would have been amazing. Imagine the shitshow that would take place in the media, they would probably stop covering the US election all together.

This

I would have chosen to rob a less famous person. Rob one normal person and you may alert a small geographic area. These dipshits robbed Kim Kardashian, they have automatically upped their profile dramatically. Not good if you want to be free enough to actually enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Yeah it's too bad her and gayfish weren't murdered

They should have raped her, flayed her, then killed her. finally put her on display, for all the world to see.

I would have lit her on fire

Should of raped her and cut her head off then posted it here for us to enjoy

I would have made her undress and I'd take pics with her own cell phone, then I would upload all pics to Cred Forums.

Inside job.
Things were getting too quiet in the Kardashian household so they staged a 10 million dollar hiest.

Seriously... who has 10 million bucks worth of jewellery just sitting around the house without a single armed fucking guard in sight, or some kind of big ass alarm system or something?

that jewelry is way too hot for selling it... it is safer to extract all precious metals and stones and sell them all around yurop.

So many 12 year olds in this thread

they should have slit her throat from ear to ear and pissed on the gaping wound

>t. Ramsay Bolton

Who fuckin cares

Everyone on Cred Forums is 12.

>Rob one normal person
>Rob 10 million dollars
pickONE.jpg

They had the guns in their hands. Just shoot here and end our misery.

Do you think they at least felt her tits or ass?

shit had to be staged.
The fact that they didn't rape is beyond mind boggling. If I'm going through the trouble of holding Kim Kardashian at gunpoint alone in her room, you best believe I'm fucking her in the ass

Listen here nigger, if you want to rob people of 10 million dollars and get away with it you get into finance. If you want to rob a stupidly famous bitch of 10 million dollars and bring the heat down on your ass then you're a dumb fuck.

This sounds feasible. My question is why did she have $10m of jewelry with her in Paris? Do they have a home there? If not, I find it odd that she would carry that much on her while abroad.

The robbers actually raped Kim and the video has been leaked to a private forum. I got a copy of the video and I'm sharing it to you, the public, for the first time.

edgelord power level 9001

>Being this much of a nigger

i would have touched her butt and her boobies

theres no strangers to love

(checkd) you know the rules, and SO, do I

i do

It was a bunch of niggas in paris who did it

will Kim and Kanye continue to glamorize thugs after this?

Googles gonna Goog!

Killed her

No doubt said negroe scoundrel thieves were illegal Muslim invaders looking to finance their jihad.

the fact that op made this thread shows he follows news about her and cares. ur all a bunch of fagots.

I only came to this thread to see her sodomized on the internet.

Supposedly she was in a robe. I find it hard to believe they didn't feel up those tits or stick a finger in that cunt/ass while she was tied up.

They should have taken pictures of all of them pooping on her head, then the hashtag #KimKrapdashian would go all over the place.

None of u figured out that this is a scam by Kenya? He will collect the 10mil insurance and make a new shitty album.

And then he'll release the video of her gangbang so he can make even more albums.

Ugly head, saggy boobs, huge ass, deformed vagina. 3/10

so when is her sextape with kanye gonna leak?

>25 minutes of "OHH UGGHH I'M THE GREATEST. TURKEY BASTED. UUGH. YEAH."