strawpoll.me/11360155
strawpoll.me/11360206
strawpoll.me/11360229
fluffybooru.org/post/view/29147
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This thread won't go anywhere.

>do you guys fap to this I mean wtf?

jk, have some nice shit

all threads die. Where else could it go?

This right here is why we need the day of the rope for Cred Forums

Part 1 Cred Forums through /jp/
strawpoll.me/11360155

Part 2 /k/ through /vp/
strawpoll.me/11360206

Part 3 /vr/ through /3/
strawpoll.me/11360229

it goes where the filth goes, /trash/, only it's a lot slower there

don't mind my bumping

Ah. So mods will move it?

No more fluffy pics on the pc.

mods don't do that, they only kill a thread when it has stuff that shouldn't be posted, i.e. CP

I love spoosh's comics. He does a great job making the fluffies look perfectly pathetic. Especially foals.

Ok. no worries then.

aaaaaand I'm all out of bumps...
not gonna post my older stuff today because I'm not quite feeling it...

>pol number 4
>mfw

That Pokémon actually doesn't like hugs, but everyone wants to hug it

Its evolved form loves hugs, but no one wants to hug it because it's too strong and might kill you

I have no idea about pokemon from gen 4 onwards... I actually started playing pokemon black on an emulator not long ago and I'm just not feeling it, it's like "baby's first pokemon"

>Oh, you have the fire type starter? here, have this grass type monkey!
>Oh, the gym specializes in normal type pokemon? don't worry! the hills here are CRAWLING with fight type pokemon!
>TMs can be used over and over and over, because we realized cds broke after the first use and we started using dvds...

I feel like an old coot, but fuck it

all the pokemon games were easy except for emerald

it's too bad that animating a snake lunging for the chirpies would require 60+ frames... one can only dream of what happens when you feed a snake

One use TMs always felt stupid to me, but I agree that the other stuff is lame.

I know, but it's never been so blatantly easy at the start, even the first one had some semblance of challenge if you chose charmander.
You're right about emerald though

fluffybooru in a single image
this is why I love RQ

That gen was weak
TM thing, I never really used TMs, mostly caught Pokémon that would have the moves I want naturally, or chain bred
But hardest gen was gen 3
I'm still hyped for gen 7 though

That's who I voted for.

Et tu bwoo tay

that's the one with the "alola" gimmick, right?
I don't know what to feel about that, because I never really liked eggxecutor, even as a 10 year old but fuck it looks derpy as shit now...

Moar flugbies!

I'm more excited about the new gameplay stuff. No Gym challenge. And the Ultra Beasts.
Alolan Eggxecutor is a strange thing though

what do you mean no gyms? did someone find Keiichiro Toyama's stash of crack and had an "epiphany"?

Not been following the updates on this new game

this makes me laugh every time

Pinky pie (wan) upsies (and) huggies! Huu huu head huwties! Make owies gu 'way Mummeh. Wub!

In lieu of the traditional gym challenge (8 badges, elite 4, champion, a winner is you) they're going to do the "island challenge" where you have to do certain tasks to earn the right to fight the island totem Pokémon
Plus the Ultra Beast thing that seems to stem from the Pokémon multiverse theories. So I'm fucking hyped

huh, well, I guess that unless they keep nerfing the gameplay it could be interesting...

They didn't really "nerf" much. Gen 3 was tough, but everything else felt rather in line

Except for the whole "no dick rival" thing
Old rivals from gen 1 and 2 were fucking assholes, and I miss them for that very reason

not giving the player some character to rename was a big mistake... Oh, Gaylord, these games won't be the same without you...
(I was 15, don't judge me)

I fucking love the art on this one. Any more like it?

Facial expression ges me everytime

Did someone say Fluntfy Thread?

Blatant fake flugby: far too much detail to the bat.

I believe that guy only made one drawing, then probably decided that he was too god for this shit and went on to be awesome elsewhere...
Honestly, who could blame him?

Fluffy tea

who would want shit on their tea?

Indians.

Who would want dead critter in their tea. Especially one that's hairy and probably sheds.

Not having a rival who mercilessly attacks you the second you get out of a zubat cave with Pokémon at low health made the games easier, that's for sure
But still, I'd give my left nut for the game world to be real

extreme realism means that we all die. just picture isis sending infinite waves of voltorbs everywhere with only one command: Self Destruct.

don't drink from the ganges you'll be just fine

Your first mistake was trying to get back ionto the series by playing Black, that gen was absolute shit. Gen 4 was my favorite, and 6 was really good. You could give it another chance when S/M come out.

Adorable looking mouse
The fluffy is cute too I guess
But I still fail to see why anyone would want one of these things
They would be seriously annoying
Like a retarded child that never grows

Source? I'm in love with this artist

fluffybooru.org/post/view/29147

>Dad-Dad. Fluntfy want garlic and mayonnaise!

This one just makes me sad... Snowflake seemed pure.

there's no such thing as a pure fluffy, but remember never to feed chocolate to a dog.

This is true. Chocolate is poison to dogs. I'm pretty sure that's where the whole "fluffy dying from chocolate" thing was inspired from

FINISH HER!

I sure do hope that fluffy-lover kid gets AIDS from a rapist.

that gif looks kind of creepy animated

I wonder what PETA would think of this.

In most cannons PETA doesn't give a fuck because they aren't considered "real" animals. In reality who gives a shit what those dingbats think

Yeah, but you know there's some nut out there that would have something to say about it.

Like "It's promoting violence against animals" or something along those lines.

PETA is part of the fluffy origin story. They're the ones who broke the original fluffies out of the lab they were being created in and unleashed the on the public.

kek

nice backstory

real world peta would have incinerated them itself rather than let them free.

kek fluffy slowpoke

you guys are the sickest, most mentally fucked people I've ever seen
just do humanity a favor and kill yourself

Anybody have the image that explains the fandom

B====D

I love this shit honestly, great stress reliever.

Any hugbox?

I like the end of this one, the blue fluffy get his sight and legs back

Yea, Gen 5 isn't the best gen to get back into Pokémon with.

Gen 6 is total shit, and has even more easy shit.

...gen 3. hard. wat?

First gym - All starters can win it. Torchic can learn double kick which negates most of the risk to sending out a fire pokemon.

Second - Neutral for grass and water, but because peck your fire starter will get a advantage again. No blatant downsides to grass or water though if you want to make things easy then a absurdly easy to level Tailow can sweep here.

Third - Oh god, this one. Electric gyms are supposed to put water starters at a disadvantage... But this starter is ground type secondary. So even running what is supposed to be the traditionally weak starter still puts this gym completely into your favor. Fire starter gets a bit of a advantage here too with Watson having a Magneton, and well... Electric doesn't do much to grass types. So really, every starter is going to have some sort of advantage here.

I'd go on, but after 3 you really should have a team put together that can account for other elemental weaknesses.

Gen 2 is the only gen that can be forgiven for having a easier start though - Because the game spans 2 regions, levels in your first region needed to be pushed down. While the Johto region isn't too difficult, it's balanced out by the content in Kanto and by how high leveled the endgame boss Red is.

gen 2 is EZ. Gen 3 isn't hard for gym battles so much as elite 4. There is not harder elite 4 than in gen 3.

scat fetish

>dickbutt salt

>PETA is part of the fluffy origin story.
It isn't universal. In some headcanons it was irresponsible fluffy owners who let the things get loose and become vermin. The PeTA break in was just an urban legend.

It's a hardcore abuse HC because it blames the disaster on fluffy lovers.

>hugbox
People like you should be raped to death in a 3rd world prison.

walk down that path yourself before wishing it on others

fucking hilarious