Every news station, every newspaper, most websites have all been bought by Clinton/Soros...

Every news station, every newspaper, most websites have all been bought by Clinton/Soros. It is literally Trump against the world. Can anyone make a poster with Trump that looks like Scott Pilgrim vs The World?

I really suggest you go to
>>/r/
this will most likely 404 otherwise.

like, how much of a faggot do you (or the artist) have to be to want to put THAT much time into a trump ad featuring some obscure reference and joke?

Then again - that's a good idea. I'll think about it. Maybe there's gonna be one tomorow. Maybe. It's very late where I am now. But if I decide to do it, I'll publish it in like - IDK. Like 20 hours or something. Don't know if you'll care by then.

Why is the one Hillary buying the media, when Trump has more money?

but better publish this on /r/

Kill yourself

Bc you're an autistic child who can't understand how anything works. Blow your brains out

He's right you know

Seconded

>Every news station, every newspaper, most websites have all been bought by Clinton/Soros
Typical Trump logic. If Trump fails, its not his fault. Its the broken microphone/teleprompter/moderator/rigged system

>hurr durr ur a child meanwhile I'm gonna vote for a narcissistic, megalomaniacal, trusfund manchild with zero political experience who constantly waffles on key issues and completely lacks the decorum and savvy to run for public office because I saw a bunch of memes that said Clinton is a reptilian murderer corrupt rape apologist that eats babies

Ironic.

Thanks for completely proving the point faggot

You retards can't be serious...

>I don't have a point so I'm just going to say things that are nonsense

You're doing Trump proud.

My point is that your a worthless nigger. That's it. Murder your family and then yourself

dude the shills are everywhere for both sides

don't believe ondore's lies

>maybe I'm wrong
>no.....it's everyone else that's wrong

Who's Ondore?

That happens a lot more than ppl are willing to believe...

It's crazy user.. it's an actual cyber war. A real meme war. It's beyond anything I'd ever thought possible. it'll all be over after the leaks tho.

Hopefully

Snappy comeback there, Hoss - you think that up all by yourself in beteween mouthfuls of oatmeal and spaff?
The world is laughing at you. Your country has always had a problem with credibility, but voting for this guy will be the final nail in your coffin. The only time nukes cease to be scary is when their controlled by a clown, so you hand him the fucking button and see how many sand-niggers fly planes into your skah-screppurs then, pal.

Top kek is in the oven as we speak.

Name one example

Why would you want to link Trump with a shitty movie?

>this salty America has been on top calling the shots
Prove me wrong faggot. America will always be superior. And when he wins and wipes you fucks off the planet I'll be comfy in my safe country without chimping niggers or mudslime rapefugees. You faggots are done and it's time to make America great again!

Marquis Ondore was the leader of a small nation in close connection with a tyrannical empire, which operated an important mine for the empire.

Believe me, I'm Captain Basch fon Ronsenburg from Dalmasca.

Stay on your containment board

>calling the shots

You mean you WANTED the US to look the way it does now? Wow, ok then...

P.S. You fucking clowns ain't bombing shit - if 9/11 didn't give you reason to nuke something, you have to accept that it's never going to happen, Cletis...

>being the only country to use the bomb
>twice
>having more of these than anywhere else on the planet
>having no repercussions for using nuclear weapons, beginning ww3
>implying 9/11 isn't the reason we're in this shit in the first place due to corrupt bullshit
You are a fucking potato. Go back to whatever third world shithole you fell out of.

It's like you tried to argue with what I said, but you're a fucking moron who didn't understand the question... You sure your mic is on?

>no repurcussions for using nuclear weapons

I'll take "what is nuclear winter?" for $200, Ted!

If you don't know how big the boom is, you shouldn't play with fireworks.

Dubdubs
Confirmed faggot 12 year old. Kill yourself

Again though, no response to what I said, just a childish personal attack - you really DO like Trump huh?

Yea that's the point you fucking mongoloid. If one is used the earth ends. It's embarrassing having to point this out

So you're happy for your choice of president to end the world because he got his feelings hurt? You know Murrica is in the world right? Your nukes would fuck you up to, not magically stop exploding when they smelled fried chicken and apple pie?

Look kid, I know your miffed, but most of the people in office in both parties are far more intelligent than you will ever be. Your cute little mass-murdering "revenge" fantasies will never happen in real life, while you waste your years typing about it's gonna happen "any day now".

Just wait for one hour from now. You will see the truth.

I would also like this poster of Donald Trump Vs The World.

>not knowing how a greentext works

You people are all idiots for being born in the US. Get out.

Its the last chance we have though... It's all riding on this. and I don't have any idea whether he'll be a great president or not... but after tomorrow he'll be the only choice after she's indicted. And I don't know about you, but I'd choose the opposite of obvious corruption every time.

>Inb4 trump is so corrupt.

Have you ever honestly tried considering he might do some good?
>actual question

If not, why not? The media has him painted in such a jaded light. You should look into things for yourself if you haven't. I'm not trying to belittle you user. I just want to know why. I really do think he can try to fix things

If 50% are deplorable, 13% are super predators, and 20% are basement dwellers, who does that leave on her side...?

If billy was so innocent, why would he look so scared during the process? Not like his prison wouldn't be the comfiest

This is now a make America great again thread!!

Newfag detected.

Checked

Checked and kekd

Checked

Wrong. Wrong. He will not be that. The facts don't back it up. He'll never be that. Wrong. Yuge. Wrong.

Or at least an HD quality of OP's picture??

>not an argument

keep it bumped I'm working on it

Bump

Bump
>lurking soon to be shitpostint

Watching trump is like watching napoleon dynamites dance.

work in progress

I laughed

best I can do

hope you can use that

I'm not merican, and don't really care who wins this election of yours, so go nuts you silly cunts, MAGA!