Hi Cred Forums I'm going through some really tough times...

Hi Cred Forums I'm going through some really tough times, can any user please send 50 bucks for this weeks food to me in Google wallet?

We all are, get a job like the rest of us OP. And don't say you can't, you had enough money to get internet access

>using own internet

I did man, got laid off. Obviously I've been trying to get a job but it's a bitch to find a job right now

Do you live in America OP?

Yes

Then apply for SNAP, if you have less than $2000 to your name you qualify for free food and they'll get you an EBT card. Before I got my Bachelor's I was once a poor degenerate contemplating suicide and these programs literally saved my life and got me back on my feet so I could contribute to the economy.

Our tax dollars are already out there for you.

Gonna have to whore yourself out a bit. Show me your time-stamped asshole and its yours

Thanks for the tip user, I will look into it. But seriously man do you have at least 10 bucks to spare

I'm afraid this is your best option

What's your kik?

Are you sure youre not this faggot? You trans bitch.

Nah user, I work hard for my money and I expect to get a service or product in return for it.

Just go apply for it, if you really look hopeless and pathetic they'll you one within the same day so that you don't starve.

Ok thanks anyways user I appreciate it

Ill give you $40 if you shoot yourself in the head

Sorry, I don't mean to be cold and I'm not rich. No one gave a rat's ass about me when I was nearly starving and homeless and I didn't know about these programs. I hope things get better for you.

I fucking hate people like this

>waa im a fucking abomination and everyone hates me! gibs me your $$$

Don't worry about it, you've helped me as much as you can and for that I thank you

Yeah I'm not that person. why is mentioning that you're a trans relevant to any part of that.

no it isn't.Literally EVERYWHERE is hiring. You're a bum.

they are saying that they cant get a job in a conservative town because conservatives arent accepting of trans-people

i would, but i have paypal sorry

I'm well off. How do I send it?

how do you have internet?

I was, until I saw you had an iPhone. You clearly have money.

>Then apply for SNAP, if you have less than $2000 to your name you qualify for free food

Is this true? I thought it was income based & you need a family?

I've been there user and I really would help if i could but all my money is being drained into bills and rent, i sincerely hope things get better for you, good luck on a job also.

Nah, you're thinking of welfare. The U.S. government has all kinds of benefit programs for their citizens. Work/Training programs, SNAP, Welfare, FAFSA etc.

You never really hear of Americans starving to death in the streets.

Do you have any cool things you can list on ebay?

I don't like giving away money, but I'd be more than happy to buy something interesting.