Be 5'7 on a good day

>be 5'7 on a good day
>be shortest guy literally everywhere i go
>Be totally invisible to females
>ugly Jew face and skinny
Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill myself

because your friends with Patrick Marleau.

You still have your jew gold, right?

o shit thats patrick marleau

Why do you care so much about what others think of you?

I've got nothing

I wish,I'm not even a fucking Jew I just look like one

"It is predicted that by the year 2023 Japanese scientists will have perfected the first fully realistic 'love robots'"

>Hang in there buddy, it can and will get better

I'm 5'5" maybe 5'6"
Quit bitching dude
If I've managed to get alot good ass on charisma alone so can you.

Also that guy on the right has to be fucking like 7 ft tall, Jesus.

At least you and OP are white (I'm implying) - you still have a chance. Me? I'm totally screwed. Going to be the next grand wizard of Cred Forums :(

>be 5'7 on a good day
how tall are you on a bad day?

5'6

I'll give you a reason I'm 5'6 185lbs and fuck smoking hot girls you can't give up bruh.

>females
There's your problem. Dudes would be tripping over each other to get a slice of your twinky jew bussy

>be 5"5

you fucking lucky motherfucker dont complain
5"7 is the perfect height to gain muscle fast
you're at a good spot for manlets

so how does that work? like, if you're having a bad day you shrink or something?

Date short chicks. Most people dont seem to realise but women tend toward men who are at most half a foot taller. At 5'9" i have dated women 5'0 to 5'6 and never had any complaints.

Are you the one in the middle

Is that Patrick Marleau wtf

2 options here

1. death (this one being the most obvious)

2. form a tribe of wild dwarf men and live in the woods (kidnap women from nearby neighborhoods so as to pass on you dwarfish seed.)

Are you retarded? Every girl under 5'5 wants to date a 7 foot alpha male. I've gotten way more attention from taller girls than shorter girls. Short girls hate short men more than anyone

Not the same user, but lets BE serious here. Short chicks ONLY want tall guys, period. Not just "taller".... TALL guys only.

Yep.

At least you aren't the guy on the left who clearly missed leg day

The spine stretches compresses when you're standing for a while and stretches out when you're laying down/sleeping for a while

You can hide that shit by just simply wearing pants. You can't hide being a fucking Manlet

Not by an entire inch, moron.

For me it does

>one good reason i shouldnt kill myself
sorry buddy there is none

Protip: STOP WEARING YOUR BLACK SOCKS WITH SHORTS PULLED UP SO DAMN HIGH

Fuck off it makes my legs look longer

die in combat. go to Valhalla

Ive never had any issues. Maybe you're just a ugly motherfucker? US average is 5'9" and most men sit around 5'7 to 5'11. Less than 20% are over 6' and most, not all, over 6'5 are lanky bean poles.

Well then you are right, you should go kill yourself.

6'5 bean pole here. I'm cool with it though.

5'6 here, the only problem is your self-esteem. Work on that and you can pull any bitch you want

Yeah I love that meme
>just be yourself bro all the bitches will be fighting for your cock
Fuck off

Its like everyone on this site is a pubescent boy now

so smol and cute
i want you

Nope, prepubescent boys have a fuckimg reason to be short. Adult manlets have life on hard mode that means with females and success. Fuck off dude.

sadly, its thoughts like these that'll keep you in a basement and alone forever

life is much more than the complex you may have with your own body

Some day someone will want to do a live action version of the Cleavland Show. You'd be a perfect Holt.

well, your friends seem to have pretty terrible style, maybe you can work on your apparel?

Haha 5 6 and 185 u probably look like a beach ball walking. Smoking hot girls? Maby if u consider those ones with the weird female mustaches smoking hot. Go to bed frodo don't forget to tell your parents good night

I'm a living fucking ghost dude. No one notices me. Nobody takes me seriously no matter what I do. Anytime I get angry or do something successful people think I'm overcompensating for my height. Fuck off dude.

Legs look longer lol they can look as long as they want but when a chick walks up to u and has 3 inches on you socks aren't going to help u

>implying an girl would willingly walk up to any Manlet
Great joke user

sounds like you dont take yourself seriously, and stop trying to please "successful people", please yourself, seriously.

You can experience snoo-snoo. Only thing that keeps this 5'9er going.

Anyone else notice that the two taller guys in this image have faces that look like the face of that one guy who keeps getting pissed off about someone shopping his face to look ridiculous?

You should not kill yourself cuz you won't reach heaven

kek

Man just one more inch and you could be saying you are 4' 20"

Haven't seen that image since 2012 glad you reminded me about that

If there is a god then I wouldn't give a fuck if I went to heaven or hell because I would end up killing him for making me like this

I said you wouldn't reach cuz you are short lel

I got the joke, but at the end of the day, you and me are gonna rot in the ground the same way.

Height has nothing to do with you being bad with women. The sooner you face that and realize you need to try more - the sooner you'll be ready to fuck something else up and forget this thing. I'm 5'6/5'7 (harry Potter size) and have gotten hot girls in the double digits and long/short relationships. There are plenty of girls under 5'6' - you can be better than any height at sex...if you don't suck.

be real, are you actually 5'7"?

Where you from?

Is that from the sia music video

Yes I'm being real. 5'7 125 pounds

Short girls are the ones that had a problem with my height and weren't happy about me also being as short as them. Tall chicks don't give much of a fuck really.

not even that short bro

I am 6'6", I have beautiful gf, she loves me so much (even after two years together), I bought nice and fast car, I have steady well-paid job... I am still so fucking depressed...

Life suck, then you die.

Being 6'6" and being in an ltr is wasted potential.

You could learn to use metric

Short girls hate short men more than anyone I promise you this. I get way more attention from taller girls than short girls I don't know why it's fucked up.

Yeah maybe if I lived in fucking Mexico but I live in a state dominated by 7 foot tall Nordic Giants and niggers

I mean if you're 6'6 and skinny as fuck you probably look like a spooky skeleton which is just as bad as being a manlet

Nah, I am around 300 pounds (140kg). I am not exactly fat, or ripped, I am just huge.
I just cant be happy somehow, so I am just getting by. We are planing to have children in next year or so, so it might be better then.
My woman is also tall, so I hope my children will be taller than me.
I must admit, it is nice to be tall and huge, but it wont get your life better.
I have problems to buy shoes, pants, etc.

Date Asians. They're pretty short.

Cred Forumsro, I feel you pain. I am 5'5". My tip is to do a couple things:
>1. DO NOT LIFT WEIGHTS/GET SWOLE. You will look like a true manlet. I get you dont want to be seen as a little boy, but there are other ways to do so as seen later on.
>2. Get a beard and better style. Style matters most and the way you present yourself. If you show you are smart, sophisticated, and well-groomed then you will be better off than a tall hipster faggot. Even a shitty beard is better than none, as it shows confidence if you rock it
>3. Get a talent. If you are talented then girls will flock to you as you are as unique as a guy who is 6'5". I play classical double bass and it gets me all the tall orchestra pussy.
>Evidence of this: my last gf was 5'10" Vietnamese with the fattest ass ever.

Last thing: Try not to make your talent athletics. Yes its impressive, but the girl will be looking at the jocks on the field and not you.

>TLDR: to overcome shortness, dont lift, get a beard/better style, and get a talent.

Because you are litterary me, and I managed too get a girlfriend and shit. stop bitching and do what you do, it will come eventually