Why don't you have a gf Cred Forums?

Why don't you have a gf Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp5Rdb9ncfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>too hard
>little to no payoff
>end up losing over half your stuff and your house while she bangs tyrone and shits out his kids

Bc she dumped me in front of her parents at a wedding yesterday

>automatically assuming you're going to be cucked
wow it must be hard being american

BOOM

> Why don't you have a gf Cred Forums?

I dont?
Then who is in my bed?!

Broke up with my gf about a month and a half ago, long distance and she cheated on me.

>long distance

There's your first problem lad.

bitches dont like me
My memes are too dank for them

Meh still fucked her whenever I could and she paid for me to see her

cheated on me while I was working a 48 hour shift

Now I play Skyrim more than I used to.

I'm an electrical engineering major so I don't have time for girls or even friends. I honestly don't know why I'm doing this to myself. I hate it

Girls are for fags anyway

Can't talk to girls I have any interest in person, I'm probably a 6 to begin with but I just can't get over anxiety with women even if I'm perfectly aware nothing to fear

She's literally sleeping right behind me.

Too ugly in a face.
I'm not fat though and have a runner's body type but I'm balding and have a big nose, pointy chin and stupid glasses. Also broke and no style or fashion.
Who would want a ugly boyfriend like that? I'm not even trying anymore. Why burden girls with my unwanted awkward advances. Don't want to inconvenience them with my presence.

Because I still think about the one that got away.
It's been 5 years now, going on 6 in a few weeks.
Several one night stands later, too many weekends spent closing down bars to count and I still see her face before I go to sleep and when I wake up.
My lips tell lies and those around me think I'm over her but I haven't changed a bit.
Anytime I get close to a girl I start to purposefully ruin the relationship out of fear of my ex coming back and finding me with another.
I don't want to ruin that moment if she ever did so I opt to walk alone.
Deep down I know she's gone but I still cling to the thought.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp5Rdb9ncfM
My anthem

Just a pussy that cant hold a significant conversation with a girl. Lel. At least I'm kinda good looking. Hopefully that gets me laid in college

cause i left her our apartment, moved out, now i'm living on maui

I do. Thanks though

just learn to talk to them, its not hard if you just want to get laid

Because I can go on Tinder to find one time hookups. Modern technology at its finest. I've been single for close to a year and it's all around easier/more convenient.

Same as I, bro. Not enough time or money right now. And sorta lazy.

BUT
Don't worry, once you get through this you'll be set for girls forever. Give up a couple years of immature inexperienced girls and get them when you're making dough and driving that Ducati you always wanted. Get an internship yesterday.

i live in constant fear of saying or doing something autistic and fucking up every aspect of my life, and i haven't perfected not saying dumb shit around women yet.

Wife left me in January. Brother overdosed 6 year ago. Depression sucks.

I know I can find someone who understands, who can "help", but i don't want to drag anyone into my fucked up life right now.