ITT: We all act like civilized white people until someone rolls trips. Then we chimp out

ITT: We all act like civilized white people until someone rolls trips. Then we chimp out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uefVzZvJoco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi everyone, how are you doing today?

bump

Lovely weather we're having

Black lives matter

Doing excellent tonight, how about yourself fine sir?

man I fucking love mayonnaise

Wait I think I chimped out too soon

Would thou care to observe my repeating digits, if it be not a hindrance?

That's a very nice pair of dubs you have there sir.

Hey would any of you fine gentlemen like to attend my daughters piano recital later?

>civilized

Dude. Civilised white people know how to spell it properly. Third world shithole fag detected

i love how the birds are singing

There is now a lady on the premises.The first trips do not trigger a chimpout.

But of course my fine sir, when will it be?

Very close, user!
You'll get 'em next time, champ! :)

Are you autistic?

>civilized white people
Truly you jest, cum skin (excuse my language of course) but whites have been the most violet race in history.

Hello fellow human. We are the same on the inside.

quite

Next Monday, we'll be having wine and cheese after

what variation of cheese dost thou beget unto him

roll

I think it's okay that some people have opinions that differ from mine, that's not enough to make me hate them. I'm sure they have their own rationale.

rollo

>no Harris or Klebold

Disgraceful.

Would you so kindly learn to spell?

Do any of you want to recite bible verses?

It's okay to bee urself

Civilized is the correct spelling, Google it.

Better luck next time friend :^)

Howdy chaps

Well I personally love my Gouda, but cheddar will also be provided

OOGA BOOGA

Hows it going pal

Hello good sir, how are you this fine evening?

Next post will be trips

My father has just returned from getting milk, glorious!

orly

Well, they ARE a male problem. You don't see women like myself doing that, do you?

We don't allow behaviour of that sort in this fine, upstanding establishment. Good day to you, sir.

1. Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Why, would you look at that! It seems I have gained identical numerical symbols!

We'll your a faget

I respect your opinion but I disagree and here's why, if we stay silient scallywags will over throw our society in to a state of anarchy and what not.

tits or gtfo

Good evening my fine gentlemen, how was your day?

Would anyone like a juice box? I brought enough for everyone.

Get

ayo hol up

This is great news chap. Could I have a glass?

Alright, brother. How was your day, sir?

How uncouth!

Chant with me anons! Oooga Pooga Fedora Tips, with my magic I summon trips!

ayo wat b dis shit? saying afican americans are not desent?
fuck off you goddamn crackas
smh

Thank you sir! I appreciate the good deed

I would love one, I feel rather parched at the moment

Oh but of course! Do you happen to have fruit punch?

I do not understand your gibberish ol' chap

could you kindly provide tits and timestamp my dear?

Well, I do say that this 'chanting' thing is quite fun. I can see why the...less fortunate of society do it.
Oooga Pooga Fedora Tips, with my magic I summon trips!

Provide pictures of your breasts or please, kindly, leave

Please work on you attitude sir, try to be a little more polite. :^)

OP, you seem like a mighty fine chap! If you're there, how are you?

If we were in more private company, I would show you more

Uh oh, gents. One of the "undesirables" got in. I'll call security.

It will come in due time my friend

haha :DD benis :D oh fug

Good day lads, how is everyone this fine evening?

Nothing more than a ruse.

Thank you sir

Thank you, it was an eyesore

quite admirable of you my good fellow, cleansing the world of their insurmountable filth

I'm wonderful! How's the wife and kids?

Hey

I am the great tripsdini! Reply to this with thanks tripsdini and you might be blessed

I am doing just marvelous this evening. How about yourself?

Here you go my sirs, fruit punch as always :^) I am so grateful that we have juice boxes

Check my numbers good sir!

If you all don't mind, I would like to kindly roll

Yes. A grape juice box would me great my ni... my fellow, user.

Well my fine gents if we could all have a seat, what shall we discuss this fine evening?

how dost thou fare

I do say the weather on this board is quite delightful, what do you chaps think?

It seems your post was one away from turning us all into degenerates. Close brush.

Well...

Why I am quite fantastic! Thanks for asking! :)

Oh thank you! This is particularly wonderful :^)

Would anybody like a shot of Rakia? 1890 Bottle from the ranch in Albania

Oh, a civilized African-American!

What exactly is the logistics of a "chimp out" lads?

quite

How about taxes? Or how wonderful our upper middle class lives are :^)

Oh kind sir I would love a glass of that if you wouldn't mind

Those exist? I must inform my relatives in Detroit. They'll be quite surprised.

Let us discuss the meaning of life shall we?Come sit, I shall pour you some brandy old chap, or would you prefer scotch?

oi blin

Right lads, watch this

I brought some snacks, fine lads!

"ooga booga he dindu nuffin" If we are going with the basics

Suggesting that my gender is incapable of such things?

How is everyone doing this evening?

Oh I got stung by a bee today, I didnt want to swat the poor guy but he still got me in leg
Oh well

I'll take scotch please

Scotch please! On the rocks... I've heard tell of 47 being the meaning of life the universe and everything...

I would like some scotch please

Here you go friend :^) I do hope you weren't planning on saying a naughty word, that wouldn't be swell.

Lads what shall we do about this Slavic man squatting in the corner?

Could i perhaps fetch anyone a drink? There is a marvelous bar down the road.

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

Praise Christ

How art thy fair ladies and gentlemen?

Get

Oh how delightful! Those youths I volunteer with in the inner city would love these snacks

It seems as of yet none of us have been successful in rolling the "trips" as you gents call it. Any fancy a game of cricket while we wait?

FUCK ME JERRY

would kik be private enough? if so, feel free to send me a message. the username is "shockingboring" without the quotation of course.

Here you are old boys.
47 you say, My my who wouldve known!

EYYYYYYYYYY

I think he shall be removed unless he wants to partake in our banter

I would absolutely love to play :^)

Fetch him a coat and send him on his way of course!

whats good nigga

Hang on just a minute! I am not submitting to any man!

Ah thank you fellow user! I was quite famished

But he dindu nuttin

A little close there lad, we wouldnt want this fine night to come to an end now would we?

Right, WATCH THIS

Oh, please no fowl language here sir.

watch out, my loyal friend, you almost drop that plate.

I doth believe it is time I end this with some T-T-Trrrips

Check em fine lads

ah, a shame

I really don't like niggers. They really grind my gears

Fuck scotch nigga! Get me some of that sweet nectar Jerry Babyyy!

Splendid, grab your bat and hop aboard the S.S fun, chap!

Will do, lads. Will this windbreaker suffice?

I'm sorry, I do not understand your words, could you speak properly please?

That's nice, it's a bit windy here but otherwise fine.

Close but no cigar Im afraid

So my fellow gents, what do you think is the meaning of life?

dear me i have seem to lost my farm animal plz help me find him

What if this is all a trick to get us to behave?

Ooga booga where da white women at?

999 get

42?

oh I do apologies. Darn auto correct.

I do say your language is rather appalling good sir, perhaps a shot of absinthe to loosen the mood?

I hope you don't mind but I have brought a pet along!

Tsk, and here I had hoped to give thee time to free thy selfs of the refined class for a change of pace. My apologizes kind sirs for being unable to deliver.

I do say so myself

fine day is it not?

In hopes that one day someone will roll trips my good man! There's hope just yet, none have been chosen but that means that the chances are still ripe for the picking!

Not at all, as long as it is well behaved

What do you mean good sir?

The acquirement of the female sexual organ, recreational drugs (such as opium), large sums of money as well as being fawned over by scores of disease ridden women.

Ah, yes! It is good to have the negros around

I say sir, watch your tone. There are ladies present

Good manners are a reward themselves. my fine fellow.

It is not an issue my friend, it happens to all of us white folk.

Welcome friends the old fellow bar is now open, What can i fetch for you gentlemen?

Rolling for the chimpout

Indeed, Indeed it does seem there is a lack of trips

Oh that does sound ravishing does it not?

I do not enjoy the presence of your pet, may you please remove it from the premesis?

did someone sat trips

Why he's very well behaved!

dab

Life is either a joy or cure. Remember: Death is much like sleep. It will eventually come and you will not even remember it. Live life like you will in accordance with in the law and proper respect of others.

I do believe it is in fact 47 my good friend

Quite a fine day indeed

Scotch my good sir

so how about master trump he is sure to win

there will be no trips

I doth Apologize Good sir. I hoped to free thy kind Gents from the refined class for a refreshing change of pace. I do apologize for not delivering on said hopes.

Civilised with an "S" is simply how we spell it in the UK, Australia and some other countries. Both are correct, although this is an American board so perhaps American spelling is more appropriate.

check em chimps

destroying this watermelon should start a chimp out

A shot of brandy my good sir, say do you happen to have any trips behind that bar of yours?

This isn't a roll thread sir. I think you might have taken a little too much absinthe. Shall I call you a taxi cab?

trips get

Well that is good as long as he doesn't get on the furniture he can be allowed here

Vodk good sir

A fine choice, will that be dry or on the rocks?

I do believe fellows that this thread is turning into a nice simulation of our current action in Europe, would you not agree?

Balvenie, my kind sir. No junk in it

Is it alright if I let him reside in the backyard?

Sorry, but I cannot agree with your opinion, friend.

Why do you say that friend?

333 get

Oh noes

EEEEEEY MY NIGGA

OOOOOO SHITTTTTTTT

OOGA BOOGA TIME FOR RAPING

Lads, it's been a fine evening, but I must hurry to my chambers now, so if anyone could roll some trips, so I can rest, I would be most thankful.

what up niggggggga

SO U BE SAYIN

I hope everyone is having a wonderful night or day.

No trips here friend, I can check the back if you like, there is a few things hidden away back there for a rainy day.

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA

FUCK OFF CUNT

THERE IT IS NIGGERS OOOO OOOO OO AAA AA AA

Ay, wat dafuq this mofucka ove hur think he be doing in my house?

Fuck you nigger. GTFO

we waz kangs

Dis nigga know tha shit

It seems all the attempts made for trips are failing, what a pity

FUCK YOU BITCH ASS FAGGOT ASS NIGGA GO FUCK YO MAMA FUCKBOI SUCK MY DICK NIGGA PUSSY BITCH MADE ASS NIGGA

AW SHIT NIGGA DA FUG U DOIN GIMME YO GURL IMMA SHUV MAH DIG UP DAT WHITE ASS PUSSY

YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH

Kazinga

Trips has been found. RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, kill the little shit

BLACK LIVES MATTER N SHIEEEET FUCK DA POLICE PIGS IN A BLANKET

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

FUCK YOIU OOGA

BLACK LIVES MATTER
BLACK LIVES MATTER
BLACK LIVES MATTER
BLACK LIVES MATTER

MONKEY MONKEY WHITE WOMAN

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Still some tendies left! But only if you're a good boy!

SUCK MY DICK, BITCH ASS NIGGA. FUCK YOU SUCK MY DICK. WE WAZ KANGZ MANE

DIEDIEDIEDIE

Ima fuck ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the white wimmin yah feel homie? Les all rob a liqer stor n shiet

faggot ass fuckhead fite me on Roblox cunt

LOOK AT YA WIFE, NOW LOOK AT ME, NOW LOOK BACK AT YA WIFE, YOU A CUCK NOW FUQQBOI

SHIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

REEEEEE GTFO MY BOARD NIGGER

Ai gimme somma dat chiken boi before i pop a cap in dat ass

are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

NIGGA I TAKE WHAT I WANT

CHECK OUT MY NEW NIGGA HERO
youtube.com/watch?v=uefVzZvJoco

I wanna Fuck the skeletons

love my cum skins

REEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES

AYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO WADDDUPPP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! WHERE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN AT!!

HEY, LISTEN HEA' HOMIE, DEY JUS SHOT MY NIGGA BOOGZ, MANE. WE NEED TO SHOW DEM EAST SIDE NIGGAZ A LESSON. WHO'S DOWN FOR A DRIVE-BY? OR ARE YOU ALL A BUNCH OF BITCHEZ. LISTEN HEA' MANE, FUCK THE POLICE NIGGA, BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Bitch Ima rape dat ass

Yo waz crakin

fucking niggers man

Dude we should kill all da crakas yknow

YEET!

I also want to Fuck the skeletons.

WEST SIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED NIGAAAAAAA

We wuz KANGS N SHIT

WHAT THE FUCK MONKEY NIGGER HOLY SHIT.

HE DIND FUCKIN DOOO NUTHUN YOU FUCKIN RASCIST ASS WHITE COPS. NIGGA FUCK 12 FUCK THE PO-LEECE FUCK THEM PIG THEY JUST LOVE TO KILL A BROTHER

Ill focking rek u m8

SO SO U BE TELLING ME WE WUZ KANGS N SHIT WO WO WO SO U TELLING ME WE WUZ KINGS AND SHIT MANNNNNNN SHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEETTTTT

Ooga booga Black Lives Matter Ooga Booga

Ye wazuuuup

IMA RAPE YO BITCH IF YOU TALK TO ME LIKE DAT AGAIN NIGGA

Anyone would react in that way
I was quite displeased whenever hot brass went up and behind my neck and down my plate carrier when I was over seas.
My buddy Gonzales has a permanent burn from one nasty casing

Mah nigguh

Sup fuck niggas. Real nigga here trapping on da block. Crack on deck fuh wit a real one.
All you fake ass white boys sick my duck bitch. I got white girls kicking my balls all day ya heard

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow
Hey, now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
Hey, now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold
It's a cool place and they say it gets colder
You're bundled up now wait 'til you get older
But the meteor men beg to differ
Judging by the hole in the satellite picture
The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
The water's getting warm so you might as well swim
My world's on fire. How about yours?
That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored.
[Chorus 2x]
Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas
I need to get myself away from this place
I said yep, what a concept
I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change
Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow.
[Chorus]
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

*smacks lips* HOL UP YALL
*licks greasy fingers* YALL SAYIN BLACK LIVES DON"T MATTA AWWWW HELLLLLL NAWWW

nigga ima kick yo ass you cum in here talking like u fuckin own da place n shiet

HEY, YOU CHECK IT, RIGHT? WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIT, RIGHT? WE WUZ BUILDIN' PYRAMIDZ AND SHIT AND FLYING THROUGH SPACE AND SHEIT, RIGHT? BUT CHECK IT, THE WHITE MAN CAME IN AND FUCKED EVERYTHING UP, NA'MEAN? SO THAT'S WHY WE OPPRESSED NOW! CUZ THEY HATED US, CUZ. WE RULED EGYPT, MUH NIGGA, WE WAZ BOUND TO RULE DA WORLD

First things first, I love all of my niggas
This rap shit crack, then I involve my niggas
You looking for some lean, let me call my niggas
He sell it for the high, I need all my niggas
Some niggas smoke, smoke some niggas drink, drink
Got niggas on the block with the glock they dont think
That's a nigga back up, they in the bucket lapped up
I got thst act right if you niggas wanna act up
He talking like a snitch, no that ain't my nigga
He trippin off a bitch, no, that ain't my nigga
Take a nigga case, shit, that's my nigga
Know him since I was 8, yeah, that's my nigga
Fucked my first bitch passed her to my nigga
Hit my first lick pass with my nigga
Fuck them other niggas 'cause I'm down for my niggas
I ride for my niggas, fuck them other niggas

Look, if you had, one shot
Or one spaghetti, to seize every spaghetti you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it, or just let it slip?

His palms are spaghetti, knees weak, arms spaghetti
There's vomit on his spaghetti already: mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm spaghetti
To drop spaghetti, but he keeps on spaghetti
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes spaghetti
He opens his mouth but spaghetti won't come out
He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
The spaghetti's run out, time's up, over - blaow!
Snap back to spaghetti, oh! - there goes gravity
Oh - there goes spaghetti, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't
Give up spaghetti nope, he won't have it
He knows, his whole back's to these ropes
It don't matter, he's dope
He knows that, but he's spaghetti
He's so stagnant, he knows
When he goes back to this spaghetti, that's when it's
Back to the lab again, yo, this whole rhapsody
He better go capture this spaghetti and hope it don't pass him

You better lose yourself in
Spaghetti
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This spaghetti comes once in a lifetime

The spaghetti's escaping through this hole that is gaping
This spaghetti is mine for the taking
Make me spaghetti, as we move toward a New World spaghetti
A normal life is spaghetti; but superspaghetti's
Close to spaghetti, it only grows harder
Homie grows spaghetti, he blows it's all over
These hoes is all spaghetti, coast to coast spaghetti
He's known as the Globetrotter
Lonely roads, God only knows
He's grown spaghetti from home, he's no father
He goes home and barely knows his own spaghetti
But hold your nose cause here goes the cold spaghetti
These hoes don't want him no mo', he's cold spaghetti
They moved on to the next schmoe who flows
He nose-dove and spaghetti. And so the soap opera
Is told, it unfolds, I suppose it's old, spaghetti
But the beat goes on: da-da-dum da-dum da-dah

HEY UALL NIGGS I JUST KILLED EVERYONE IN THE KFC FREE CHECKEN ON ME

FUK YE MANE WE KANGZ NOW

go fuckyourself faggot.
You have never leave your mom's basement

Post Classy black dudes

fucking bitch boy do you know who i am? nikka i can get shooters on deck to fucking kill your ass bitch ass nikka dont make me fucking make that happen you fucking bitch ass boy. u know what imma about to get your ass found out and im about to fucking shit on your chest while your sleeping, if you not into that shit bitch boy dont sleep tonight, nikka my gang 40 men deep they finna have you gone in 10 minuets bitch boy. im a real gang nigga i jus killed 10 people today fag.

OOGO BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT

Shut the fuck up you white cunt

shieet yous gettin all deep n shit
B!L!M!B!L!M!B!L!M!
B!L!M!B!L!M!B!L!M!
B!L!M!B!L!M!B!L!M!
B!L!M!B!L!M!B!L!M!
B!L!M!B!L!M!B!L!M!

This thread is for niggers

let me holla at u girl