Well guys, I've had a girlfriend ever since I was 15 up until 2 and a half years ago

Well guys, I've had a girlfriend ever since I was 15 up until 2 and a half years ago.

Now I'm tired of trying. The last 15 girls or so I tried to hook up with or date or talk to ended up telling me they have a boyfriend, straight rejected me, gave me fake number, or just stopped talking to me shortly after giving it.

Now when a girl even smiles at me i don't even try cuz i know that it won't work out anyway. I think I'm starting to fucking hate women, the only guys they like is the guys they can use something for. Either an attractive dude, a dude with resources (AKA rich), or a dude with rich parents (AKA rich), or a dude that's popular (AKA status)...and that's it. They're selfish little cunts who are naturally born and bred narcissists.

I'm okay with not having a woman for the rest of my life. I haven't jacked off in weeks too...I only jack off like once every two or three weeks cuz I'm on certain meds that numb out my sex drive so i don't evne give a fuck.

What should I do anons? Any of you in a similar boat? Yeah, I guess I'm kinda depressed or something. I go to college and work full time and I don't talk to anyone days on end.

The few friends I made stopped talking to me and actually I haven't made the effort to keep up with them either. One of them was a hot chick who'd always cry to me about her boyfriend and her relationship problems about her bad boy ex soldier boyfriend...I got tired of listening to her bitch ass so stopped talking to her. The last conversation we had we both stopped talking to each other mid conversation and never talked again.

Stupid fucking bitch.

Anyways, what's up anons? What's the dealio?

I guess the pic's 90% unrelated.

Don't give up and just keep trying. Or you could just kill yourself

Honestly this sounds like your fault. You come off really douchey and socially retarded it's no surprise the only time you had a girlfriend was when you were in your teens and being an adult women finally started caring and won't excuse your shit personality.

Nah man, I'm tired of making myself look like shit in front of women like fucking throwing my dignity on the ground for their number...fuck them, I don't need their cunt, I can just go rent one if i really wanted one.

Yet I don't have the drive so I don't give a fuck.

Usually I jack off once every 3 weeks and it takes less than 2 minutes. That's all the sex life i need. Fuck it. It's not even worth it. I'd rather jog than fuck.

I'm in the same boat as you OP I don't know what to do anymore and have given up.

How old are you user? I'm 26 man...And I never imagined I'd be in this situation because I had chicks, well not like drowning in pussy, but I had chicks constantly crushing on me when I was 16 through 20.

Idk what happened.

Well then, it seems like you are overthinking things. I went thru a phase like that a few years ago. Get a new hobby, travel to a different city, just keep busy for while, everything will be ok.

i wish i had a gf (like everyone) but im just chillin for now, until i find a girl that i feel i need to have

FeelsDecentMan

Yeah it doesn't feel too bad. I don't really crave female attention...but when I see a cute chick I guess it would be kind of nice to lay on her tits like a pillow or something.

But then I get back in the car, go vroom vroom, and move on.

kek

exactly my dude

Don't ask for advice on Cred Forums. this place is unhinged af and will just make your worldview depart further from reality.

First off, the world has become extremely superficial so know if your not good looking it'll be a scratch ticket eveytime. But you can't give up, don't be a pussy... girls HATE insecurity. Do what you can to better yourself, make money, hit the gym, read books.. whatever to up your confidence and develop indifference. Soon you'll score on that ticket. But understand rejection happens, every 10-15 girls like blow me off... there is a girl I find that can't stop blowing me. Fuck then all till you find one just as vulnerable and hold that one

Rent a hooker if you want pussy. Women will just hold you back. Don't try to be friendly with the ones you know either. If one shows interest in you just think of it as getting laid and not an actual relationship.

Underage b&

similar boat, coming to a realization that women just use me for looks and status. girls pretend to like u and shit like your their true love and they dont need anyone else or some shit but in reality thats every relationship to them. dont want to have a relationship anymore with girls outside mutual friends at best because i know a majority i meet are shitty people on the inside who only want you for something.

Like real shit maybe try girls from either the next town over or go places you dont usually go to. Maybe the girls that frequent wherever you go are just the same type of girl.
Ive never really had this issue, im content by myself and typically let girls make the first move, but i imagine this would be my next step if i were you. Go do some stuff you enjoy doing outside, you may find a girl with common interests. Good luck broheim

>Yet I don't have the drive so I don't give a fuck.
Complaining about it to us means you actually give a fuck.

I feel you OP, going on a little over a year of being single

Been rejected a few times, kissed a few girls but that's about it

they all ended up going nowhere, my sex drive comes and goes, and i've completely abandoned the idea of getting a girlfriend

something changed in us; perhaps we've always been ugly and our exes were the only ones that gave us chances, perhaps when we lost them we subconsciously started giving off vibes that we're upset, or just generally done with socialization

and as for friends, fuck them. when we broke up, all of my "close friends" wouldn't talk to me, and I'm not the type to go out and talk to people about my problems, but I noticed that they really weren't there for me

and the ones who were there for me, i didn't want to see because i felt too defeated.

eh i'm just rambling on, i really don't give a shit about any of this

All your problems in life can be answered in one simple sentence. "Go climb some rocks."

Oh also keep female friends on a string if you hit it off. Honestly the whole girls dont want sex as much as guys thing is a myth, most women i come across could easily turn slutty if they like you enough.
Oh and theres that. Practive charisma. Theres some really simple subtle adjustments you can make to the way you speak/carry yourself that make a world of difference. It also doesnt hurt to try and keep fit. By no means do you have to be a fitizen or stay super lean for girls to become interested in you. Oh and by all means stay fucking clean and smelling fresh, manly fucking smells even something cheap like brute will do the trick. Aldo do your best to come off as confident as possible without being egotistical.
Its really not that complicated but improvements in any of these really do make a difference.

Same thing happened to me. When I was 22 I had proper hot girls hitting on me. Things dropped off after that. In my 30's now and the only chicks that have any interest in me are fat or otherwise a train wreck. I'll never be that desperate.