I'm really interested in doing DMT. Have you done it? Share your experiences with it. Greentext prefered

I'm really interested in doing DMT. Have you done it? Share your experiences with it. Greentext prefered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXTpASSd9xE
youtube.com/watch?v=qS_UKoFQ0TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

While I wait, I'll bump with pictures of hot girls smoking.

Felt like this

OP

took dmt a few months ago
dont attempt this if you have anxiety
its like pointing a shotgun at your head, and the entire universe comes out right at your face when you pull the trigger

depersonalziation, intense visuals, this reality fades away

you break through to another part of space time essentially

if you take a large enough dose, you may even communicate with other beings or entitites.

whether those entitites are a product of your mind or real, that is to be determined

ive smoked DMT its pretty interesting its really just like dreaming while awake u close ur eyes and images just come to u without imagining them. it is also the most stimulating drug ive ever done but its also dissociative so its like someone elses heart is going like a jackhammer. it also feels like it lasts 30 secs when its like 10 mins

It's pretty cool until you realize dispensers are actually peeling out on your tongue.

Smoked it. Looked at clouds. Seen stuff. Prefer lsd. Last longer.

I do get high anxiety. Can you just do a little bit the first time?

no anxiety at all
OP practice on shrooms and lsd before DMT

its not worth this if you dont do a full dose
if you take a small dose, you'll get mild visuals

if you have/suffer from anxiety do not take DMT until you're comfortable with this reality

I've done LSD, and enjoyed it. Shrooms were cool but made me sick to my stomach.

I saw the craziest shit when I broke through, I think that's what they call it, which was 3 times and smoked it several times. I've had the best experience on DMT while tripping on LSD (done this twice), and it was great.

If you have anxiety it probably won't even be that big of an issue considering its a very short lasting drug. But once you're able to let go of thoughts and accept that you're blasting off, I think you'll enjoy, as I enjoyed it every time especially when I break through.

If you're curious about the experience, just do it and don't sell yourself short due to fears, etc. Just have the right type of music and blast off

OP please dont do DMT until youre mentally fit

im trying to save your psyche
or else you'll be on meds for the next 5 years

Wrong faggit it feels like it last 100 years but it's 15 min unless you drink it

Wrong end of the lighter lass

she's probably just pushing it around to hit some greens instead of nasty ass shit that's been smoked out

I'll take your advice, thanks user.

What a fucking dumbass! Have you never smoked weed yourself? She's using the lighter to tamp down the cherry so it doesn't continue to fucking burn and waste smoke. Get educated you shit stain!

I've tried DMT many times. My girlfriend and I started to experiment a bit more with it because she was curious one day and see what it felt like to break through while the last thing she did in "normal world" is climax. Turns out it's much easier for her to do because all I have to do is thrust. I tried masturbating and breaking through but it doesn't work lol. My erection just flatlined and I went into hyperspace lol. So eventually the girlfriend and I decided to have her make me cum right before I broke through and by that I literally mean taking a huge hit while I'm jizzing. Got the timing perfect that time and all I have to say is, try it. Best DMT trip I've ever had

>only did shrooms once before
>friend invites over to smoke some DMT
>puts the powder on a one hitter of weed
>take the hit
>immediately overwhelmed
>buzzing in head getting louder and louder
>get "caught in a loop" of thinking I needed to call an ambulance for first minute, freaking out inside
>calm down and get over it
>intense intense visuals
>closed eye or open eye looked the same
>continued coming up
>watching Samsara on Netflix, specifically the part with the mayan looking ruins
>open eyes to look at the TV for a split second and immediately the image bursts into crazy moving colors
>eventually visuals took over and it felt like you were moving through another dimension
>like you could control where you went in this "void"
>eventually worked my way to a "room" with 3 vertical prisms
>wall, prisms, everything was rainbow crazy colored
>eventually buzzing gets extremely intense and begin to peak
>at the peak lost total feel of my body
>couldn't feel the weight of myself sitting on the couch
>couldn't think, feel, or do anything except the buzzing radiating so much I could feel nothing else
>after about 15 minutes just felt really baked, like if you'd taken 5 dabs
>felt that way for about 45 minutes, then normal
>drove home
>slept fine

Really crazy experience and overall probably the wildest thing I've done in my entire life. But it was really incredible. I was very anxious at first so it was good to have old 5+ year friends right there with me. Definitely wouldn't do well alone. If you ever get the chance you should definitely take it. Really changes your perception on what the mind is capable of feeling.

I should add that this is the only thing I've ever seen that pretty much shows how things looked. And even at that of course it doesn't hold a candle to the real thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=zXTpASSd9xE

Put it this way, if you have ever thought about another life after this, as well as ever thought about suicide. One bad trip will convince you that this isnt the only life. Its so real yet eye opening to the possibilities. Think of it like this you have to take this on a perfect day. Nothing can bother you nothing can get you in a bad mood you have to be 100% happy and perfect day. One wrong thing can fuck everything up

dont worry abou tthe anxiety. Even if you do have a bad trip, it only lasts like 5 mins. Ive done it twice and it was a complete blast each time. that was almost 7 years ago now, havnt found any since. Will do it again if i ever do.

Hey alec

Dmt is amazing. Yet terrifying.
I do have weird weeks in my life where I find myself doing it 5-6 times a week and then I'll have that 1 trip that puts me off for while.
Then some time goes by and I decide to do it again and start liking it again and boom another crazy world shattering trip.
Rinse repeat.
Dmt is all in your mind. That's what you have to remember. If you think you're dead after going in far enough. Don't fight it. Just accept that you died and that you yourself are to blame for it. Sooner or later you'll realize you're not dead. Learn to let go and just got.
Dmt is dope.

dude you sound like youve done too much dmt

Here's my last trip report since my last time I did it.
I'm not going to try and clean it So not sure how much I did. But I'd say it looked around 35-40 mg of dmt, who knows.
I sandwhiched it between weed in my pipe. Take 3 hits have eyes closed
When I take that 4th I feel that danger like sense go off.
Felt as though I let something unwanted in. Watched the new American horror story today. Not sure if it got into my head. I wasn't even thinking about the show when I smoked it.
Next thing I know I'm I'm s different world. Surrounded by weird skyscrapers with 1000s of geometric shapes in little squares. Cubes, triangles etc ect...
Have done dmt a good amount of times and have never seen scared geometry so I thought that was cool

How the fuck do you guys find this shit? Ive been looking for months around my area and I cant find anything.

cringed and I was only lurking

Define too much Dmt?
I'm still pretty grounded. Rarely do any other drugs besides ketamine on the occasional Friday
And smoke weed almost evryday.

But I kept having a feeling of danger and unwelcomeness, thinking what if I die, but deep down inside I kind of have low self worth and wouldn't care if I die. But I also know I'm not going to die from
Dmt was wasn't freaking out 2 bad. But still I felt like running out of my trip. But i knew dmt doesn't last long so I told myself it's only 20 minutes. And when I realized this the other beings got angry but nothing happened.
All during this not sure when. But I learned a very important part of my life and answer for I can't remember it.
I also recall getting the feeling that I shouldn't do dmt ever again and I need to thow away what I have left.
Bun I won't.
And this trip was pretty difficult to remember.
The best part was seeing the geometric shapes and colors, was nuts.
It was also very spooky. Not sure why it went like that.
When I opened my eyes again I don't think I've had visuals that crazy in a while. If that, I recall laughing to myself how this is great.and then remember how I had told myself the trip would be over soon and then the beings laugh. I thought maybe they had cursed me with having very terrible HPPD. Then I shrugged it off because I'm a pretty self observed individual. Idk what that means
Dmt crazy.
Heard some very weird noises also. Can't explain what it was. But I had my earplugs in because I like to fully submerge myself with my thoughts on dmt. But It's hard to say if this was a breakthrough or not. At one point I remember wanting to burst my eyes open but I couldn't. I also knew deep inside that, that isn't something I want to do and would be bad. So I played it out.
When I took the first hit my shawl blew down my head. Which I found to be very weird because it was on my head good.

Onions
And it's never blown off like that, so that could be why I was spiraled into a funky trip where i thought I was being possessed. Then I said I'm a man of God and Jesus, but I never go to church or read the bible. I pray sometimes but idk. I still wasn't very scarred during the trip. It was terrifying. But I feel like I handled it well. Spooky stuff man.

No idea, just had a friend that I had listened to talk about doing it for years. I have no clue where he got it honestly but one day he had some and invited me and my roommate over to try. That was years ago and I haven't seen or heard of any since.

I always fight the ego death it's fucking spooky. Is there a reward for dying?

i got contacts for DMT but the problem is im afraid of doing it, i think it might make me think different and kinda go crazy like those people who got paranoia and theories, any idea how to overcome that

Onions? Are you serious or just trolling?

>smoking DMT for the 5th-6th time
>big bong packed, sandwich method
>rip it in on, hold it down
>tunnel starts forming around me, shaped like a BAM bubble in comics
>greens, blues, yellows and oranges
>colours all becoming each other
>see a figure forming in the distance, head shaped like in pic related
>i feel quite unsure of it, and i can tell the it feels the same way about me
>as i approach there is an instant simultaneous recognition between us
>i mentally speak the words 'i am you'
>might as well have been 'open sesame'
>as i speak / think these words, i hear them echoed back to me
>melt into this gatekeeper and become everything that is
>i am the entities i'm witnessing, i'm playing and observing, everything is moving but i am so still, i am cause and i am effect
>i am everything
can't really remember what i saw on my breakthrough, the first thing i remember coming back is i'm having the most intense synesthesia experience of my whole life. the music, the visuals, my thoughts and emotions and impressions and situation are all swirling around in a melting pot of consciousness
>look at my friend, i can see colour emanating from him and forming beautiful angelic beings above him, but they're coming out of him
>close my eyes again
>mc escher's 'relativity'
>theres multi-box looking being with long cord necks and plug heads
>they're chasing each other around trying to plug into each other
>every time they do everything flashes electric neon
>slowly come back to reality
>feel fantastic for weeks

Enjoy burnt plastic particles in your herb idiot

Ego death is super spooky.
I smoked dmt after taking a Xanax and found that it totally kills the preflight jitters. Thing is, I got used to getting rid of the jitters so I would only smoke dmt if I had Xanax, which I don't take often because I try not to get addicted to things.
Also Xanax heavily clouds the trip.
I'm ded srs m8

make it dude it's not hard

lucky

Does it elevate your consciousness? I have blasted off but anytime I experience ego death I run. I feel like the entire universe becomes a system of control or I'll start to experience my death and my friends are in on it.

Make it? I didnt know it was easy enough to make in your home.

vinegar, lye, naphtha, acacia confusa or mimosa tenuiflora root bark, glass jar, electric element and a freezer

Its not that great. I have about 2kg of jurema left. DMT tastes like hot burning plastic when being smoked and the rush gives me anxiety and makes me feel like I'm dying. I've never broken through on DMT because its too scary and intense. It also makes me feel spaced the fuck out for the rest of the day.

I've broken through on mushrooms and syrian rue surprisingly, but not DMT.

I only do dmt alone.
But I can't really say what ego death does for me. I have truly only experienced it 4 times In life and twice was with dmt. Which is easy to come back from.
Once with ketamine and not exactly sure what happened there but I love kholes.
And the last with shrooms
Which was my first time and I was very unprepared for the dose I took and put me off psychedelics for a few years.
But it taught me how to better handle the feeling of having everything lost and gone

not him but im interested too

Did it myself recently. 2x in one night because the tolerance is so low.

>Cousin is having party downstairs
>Me and my trippy bro go to my room
>Etc. Smoking DMT
Wasnt really enough to get me my first breakthrough but i felt lost in the void with my eyes closed. Felt like i was being accepted by the universe, like it validated my existence as a positive person.
>Me and trippy bro walk around and smoke a blunt while talking about what we thought of it and our experience
>2hrs pass
>Pack a hefty rip this time around
>Smoke it and the walls start forming into African tribal patterns with eyes inside them
>Lots of eyes, not at all creepy though
>Close my eyes and hear the rising pop/crackle
>End up in a very blurry realm, like i really couldnt see anything clearly for whatever reason
>Beings are trying to talk to me
>Look like robots from Day Earth Stood Still
>Tell me to let go of earthly problems n shit
>Felt like i was dying and couldnt focus on them at all
>They seemed kinda mad about it
>Trip turned from a rolling field and blue sky vibe to deep red
>Lots of geometric shapes flying into my mind, like it was code downloading into me
>Start cycling over in my mind between wanting to see more and holding onto my ego
>TAKES FOREVER TO STOP
>Come back to my sublime sun poster staring at me while i laughed my nuts off at what i had just delt with

Are you upset?

wow dude, thank you for this trip report. it's actually not incoherent garbage

Did shrooms with my best friend a few years back. Everything was going great while we were tripping. Lay down on the bed and him on the floor blasting the first Dance Gavin Dance album. Then his gf calls. He takes the call in other room, and then returns. He immediately accused me of fucking his gf and asked if we were fucking. Started freaking and she ended up coming over. Awkward for both of us since I was trying to get my shit together after being about 30 min into my shrooms trip and she was like wtf? Totally blew my awesome ride. I felt like the sky and clouds were made out of these pixel globe type shapes and totally saw the trees as the bronchi of the world and started making these biology connections with a bunch of aspects of life. Started great but he killed my trip. Haven't been able to find any since. Would LOVE to try dmt but have no clue how to get. I'm in Cali too. Lame..

>be most recent DMT trip
>third attempt
>dealer friend helps me load it with the sandwich method (tip: use cigarette ashes on top)
>first bong rip held for 15 seconds: no immediate affect
>second bong rip holding for about 6 seconds before the whole thing starts dragging me under
>ohfucknigger.jpg
>not ready, abort abort abort

>still holding breath, begin gasping and coughing
>panic even more and resist the molecule
>noise was so loud
>dealer friend sees me tripping and decides to yell out encouraging statements like, "THAT'S REALITY, BRO."
>begin what I thought were seizures
>believe I'm dying, have a momentary lapse of confidence
>roommate was about to try for her first time, say to her, still tripping my balls off but somehow still conscious
"user."

"Yeah?"

"Don't do it. Too much. Too much."

"Too much what?"

"Too much."
>keep repeating "too much"
>eventually start laughing
>gonna try again next week

Bumpity

>Too much, Too much

Hold the door!

Hold the door

Hold the doooor

Holdthedoorrr

HOLLDDDTHDOPOOR

HOOLDOOOOR

HODOR!

Too much.

Too much.

Too muh.

Tomuhh.

Tomuhhhh.

T
To
Too
Too M
Too Mu
Too Much
Too Muc
Too Mu
Too M
Too
To
T

That's reality bro? What the fuck is encouraging about that? That's terrible help to stop an escalating panic, hahahah.

He should just started blowing you. That would have really fucked your shit up.

I was being sarcastic but that's my fault for not making it obvious enough. Him saying that made it worse.

Also, he blew me :^)

Makes more sense now haha. How old were you for that trip?

Don't do shrooms with your shitty friends

It was days ago, I'm 20.

I only wish I fucked his gf.

He came down eventually and felt bad. Not sure though how much he meant and how much was bs

only tried it once so far. Tried it with seasoned pro so i know it was the real deal

one piece of advice I was told is smoke til you think you cant take another hit, then take that last hit
>4 bong rips of dmt on sage (im on papers)
>start tunnel vision
>bright objects get halos and everything looks like its breathing
>close eyes
>colors and shapes start to appear
>rotating chrome lines jutting infinitely out from bottom of vision
>feel like im on a conveyer belt
>moving slow enough to see all but too fast to capture full detail
>nothing real in visions, just multicolored geometry making a landscape for me
this parts important : "feel" voice tell me "this is just an introduction"
>process that info as im not ready to see what else is here
>keep moving around on this conveyor belt
>eventually fade out back to reality
listen to a good mix when you blast off, youre still able to process music and sounds. and if your'e with friends tell them to shut the fuck up for the duration of your trip, outside noise like words can encroach on your internal experience

heres a good mix
youtube.com/watch?v=qS_UKoFQ0TE

tuuuummoooor
tumor

do you feel since then?

bamp