While Seisetsu was the master of Engaku in Kamakura he required more memes...

While Seisetsu was the master of Engaku in Kamakura he required more memes, since those which he was teaching were desensitized. Umezu Seibei a collector of dank memes, decided to donate five hundred memes called pepes towards the contruction of a more commodious memeschool. These memes he brought to the teacher.
Seisetsu said: "All right. I will take it."
Umezu gave Seisetsu the file of memes, but he was dissatisfied with the attitude of the teacher. One might live a whole year on a mere three memes, and the merchant had not even been thanked for five hundred.
"In that file are five hundred memes," hinted Umezu.
"You told me that before," Replied Seisetsu.
"Even if I am a wealthy meme collector, five hundred pepes is a lot of memes," Said Umezu.
"Do you want me to thank you for it?" asked Seisetsu.
"You ought to," replied Umezu.
"Why should I?" inquired Seisetsu. "The giver should be thankful."

A monk asked Joshu, a Chines meme master: "Has a Milhouse meme-nature or not?"
Joshu answered: "Mu" [Mu is the negative symbol in Chinese, meaning "No thing" or "Nay"]

Kyogen said: "Memes are like a man hanging in a tree over a precipice. His hands grasp no branch, his feet rest on no limb, and under the tree another person asks him: "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"
"If the man in the tree does not answer, he fails; and if he does answer, he falls and loses his life. Now what shall he do?"

DANK
A
N
K

hanging by his teeth sorry

A monk asked Nansen: "Is there a meme no master ever posted before?"
Nansen said: "Yes, there is."
"What is it?" asked the monk.
Nansen replied: "It is not mind, it is not meme, it is not things."

A NEET neckbeard weeaboo came to Hakuin, and asked: "Is there really a paradise and a hell?"
"Who are you?" inquired Hakuin.
"I am a ninja," the neckbeard replied.
"You, a ninja!" exclaimed Hakuin. "What kind of ruler would have you as a guard, your face looks like that of a pleb."
The neckbeard became so angry that he began to draw his kitana, but Hakuin continued: "So you have a sword! Your weapon is probably much too dull to cut off my head."
As the neckbeard drew his kitana Hakuin remarked; "Here open the gates of hell!"
At these words the neckbeard, perceiving the masters disipline, sheathed his kitana and bowed.
"Here open the gates of paradise," said Hakuin.

Once a division of the Japenese army was engages in a sham battle, and some of the officers found it necessary to make their headquarters in Gasan's Memepage.
Gasan told his mods: "Let the officers have only the same simple memes we post."
This made the army men angry, as they were used to very deferential treatment. One came to Gasan and said: "Who do you think we are? We are soldiers, sacrificing our lives for our country. Why don't you treat us accordingly?"
Gasan answered sternly: "Who do you think WE are? We are soldiers of humanity, aiming to save all dank memes."

Gasan instructed his mods one day: "Those who speak against millhouse and who desire to do it for the lulz are right. It is good to troll even animals and insects. But what about those persons who troll time, who are trolling wealth, and those who troll political economy? We should not overlook them. Furthermore, what of the one who trolls without enlightenment? He is killing memes."

Sozan, a Chinese meme master, was asked by a student: "What is the most valuable meme in the world?"
The master replied: "The head of a smug frog."
"Why is the head of a smug frog the most valuable meme in the world?" inquired the student.
Sozan replied: "Because no one can name its price."

In the early times of Japan, 8-bit memes were used carried on floppy discs. A colorblind shitposter, visiting a friend one night, was offered a jpg to post on forums.
"I don't need a meme," he said. "Darkness or light is all the same to me."
"I know you do not need a meme to shitpost all day," his friend replied, "but if you don't have one, someone else may shitpost with it. So you must take it."
The colorblind shitposter started off with his meme and before he posted very much someone replied to him.
(You)
"Look out where youre shitposting!" he exclaimed to the stranger. "Can't you see this jpg?"
"Your file has been corrupted, brother," replied the stranger.

this is like the tao te ching of autism. Keep up the good work user.

> tao te ching of autism

More like Tao Te MEME!

amirite goyims?

bumping for a proper shit post.

If we could renounce our dankness and discard our wisdom, it
would be better for the people a hundredfold. If we could renounce
our benevolence and discard our shitposts, the people would again
become filial and kindly. If we could renounce our artful pepes and discard our (scheming for) gain, there would be no
thieves nor robbers.

Those three methods of shitposting,
Thought olden ways in elegance did fail
And made these names their want of worth to veil;
But simple views, and courses plain and true
Would selfish ends and many lusts eschew.

When Bankei was shitposting at Ryumon memepage, a Shinshu preist was jealous of his large audience and wanted to troll him.
Bankei was in the midst of a shitpost when the preist appeared, but the fellow made such a disturbance that bankei stopped his shitpost and asked about the thread derailment.
"The founder of our sect," boasted the priest, "had such miraculous powers that he held up a stylus in one hand on one bank of the river, his attendant help up a tablet on the other bank, and the teacher drew a trollface through the air. Can you do such a wonderful thing?"
Bankei replied lightly: "Perhaps your fox can perform that trick, but that is not the manner of my troll. My miracle is that when i feel like shitposting, I shitpost, and when I feel like trolling, I Troll."

thats good, I like it

Goodnight sweet thread.

keep on shit posting brother one day you will persevere.

A E S T H E T I C
E
S
T
H BEAUTIFUL
E
T
I
C I T E H T S E A

Why is the title of the card Chinese while the text is Japanese?

Zi Gong, a disciple asked: "Is there any one word that could guide a person throughout life?"

The Master replied: "How about 'dankness'! Never post for others what you would not meme for yourself."

What does it say?