So Brave

So Brave.

damn man, warr heroes are nothing compared to these brave younglings

Kek

If you're forced to stand for the anthem, it's not freedom or respect, it's oppression. I'd rather live in a country where people are allowed to protest without legal repercussions than be forced to stand.

that kid with his hand on his stomach

There needs to be more school shootings. Thin out the idiots

the US is cucked

Nobody is facing legal reprecussions. We're talking about the morality of standing for brave and honorable soldiers vs. kneeling for a media perpetrated myth

SWEDEN
YES

I never thought about it like that. Good point. But I guess it fuels within me something I never thought could be real. I am going to start caring about race and support the white race. I was born into a set of circumstances as well as blacks and now the president is black, blacks are reproducing and commiting crimes and I am told to stand down to them and give them respect for the color of their skin. I am going to make a decision at work based on racial prejudice and I never EVER thought that way before. Enough is enough.

Civilians are not obligated to stand.

If these people were military personnel then it would be protest worthy.

wot

Most American football players are used to being on their knees, that's why the coach puts them on the team.

You're ass backwards. If you havent done anything for the country and you pull this shit you should be deported to Syria to learn some respect and see if screaming racism will get you anywhere where someone doesn't play into their delusional bubble

What did football have to do with soldiers in the first place?

I respectfully disagree. I think we should all be able to salute the flag in our own way. If you look at the history of the national anthem we actually used to salute with the now-infamous nazi salute because they stole it from us. I understand what they're doing is to stir up conversation but the men and women of our military fought for their right to kneel.

Enjoy being on the wrong side of history faggot.

Literally nothing but amerilards have that 'RESPEK DA TRUPZ!!!' shit programmed into them from an early age.

Kaepernick is kneeling rather than sitting (like he did at first) because he wants to respect the troops while still protesting out of control cops killing Americans.

Seriously, he explicitly mentions that.

Yeah, guys who didn't graduate high school are made to be held up as heroes.

But the kids struggling to pay through college are treated like shit

Murica, gotta justify them war goals

He's still a muppet

We (or at the very least, I) always look back on how people bowed to royalty as ridiculous. To the people of those times and places, it made sense, but now it does not. These days fewer people bow to royalty and other nonsense like that.
An example is the Chinese kowtow going out of style a while ago.

I believe people began to recognize royalty as simply other human beings. Why bow if they're just like you?

We stand during the pledge of allegiance and the anthem to show respect, but why? Is the nation really greater than all of us? Most of you would blindly say yes it is, but not everyone feels that way. A case can be made that a more peaceful world will not require it's people to bow or stand. Have we reached this step already? You tell me.

Tell me what the future looks like to you. I was all for human peace but not lets let black dudes do whatever they want and take over our country like Germany letting in the rape factory.

I'd argue that if you were going to sit or kneel for the national anthem you'd be better off skipping the game entirely. Wouldn't that be a better protest.