She would be fucking perfect if she had a huge ass rack

With tits

Meriah Strickland

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ gr.ace

My god I think I've found perfection

She has a beautiful voice but I'm still not sure what I just watched

You can see the russian madness in her eyes damn

Find her nudes!!!

Redheads are the like the walking Goddesses of the planet.

In my experience, redheads have quite big titties, compared to how skinny they usualy are.

Am I right on that? And if so, why?

oc

Trouble is, with the shaved pubes you can't tell if they're real redheads. On balance though it's a price with paying.

Thank you

It has to do with the genetics of the hereditary redhead traits. The gene that controls pigment that's lacking that would normally push red hair to being brown hair is actually very close to the section of the dna that controls pigment in skin and eyes. That pigment thats pulled results in higher likely hoods of freckles and moles and results in an overall light complexion and usually lighter eye colors, such as hazel, blue, grey, etc. Coincidentally, the gene segment that comes immediately after pigment control is for estrogen output and mammary gland growth control. Consistent interruptions that result in the discoloration of the pigment, in a majority of redheads, forced other mutations down the gene strand. Think of it like a "domino" effect. The original creation of this gene formation glitched not once resulting in redheads, but several times along the times along the line. There are natural factors involved in increasing the survivability of redheads as well. Due to the nature of their european decent and environment, (often high contrasted cold white winters, and lush green landscapes) those that were able to produce more nutrition for their babes to grow stronger and faster became naturally selected to pass down their gene pool.

It's all very interesting. There's several journal articles about it. There's one called the Analysis and Culmination of Red Hair and Freckle Genetics Through European Migration or something. Don't have the link on me.

Also I made all that up

> Cuz redheads are worth it

keep your OC ginger comming

moarrrr

Eyebrows. Easiest way to tell if they're a real redhead

That's disgusting.

that's magical, tf you talking about?