I want to fuck a older woman/milf. advice?

i want to fuck a older woman/milf. advice?

Bump

try looking for a club known for it's older age.
or dating website.

Go to a bar on week nights

this is your best bet OP

and also sauce

Insert benis into bagina

she looks like Kendra Lust

Don't. You'll be very disappointed.

get them drunk
i went on a sex spree with my best girl friends 10/10 mom cuz she was an alcoholic
dreams come true

kek/10

Use FetLife I just set something up with an OK looking milf, and I'm about a 6. They like young masculine and strong. I've had success on okcupid too

try lookin at gahba.com

They're not shy, bro. Just go find one and attempt to flirt. If she's interested, you'll know immediately. Maintain whatever charm you can muster for 3-5 minutes. If she hasn't already pulled you away to sex, ask her if she wants to get out of wherever you found her. Then you go have sex.

if you live in a metropolitan area, try Craigslist, POF and Ok Cupid. that's where I had the best luck. I'm currently seeing a 50 year old I met on craiglist and it's great.

already did it it feels good

Dude get on fetlife, it's less discreet than I like but there is some decent mature pussy on there

>work with a MILF
>she's mid 30's short busty and super sexual
>bi and loves to make out and play with women
>married but they're swingers
>play the long con and just give her rides every week to / from work once a week
>talk, chat, get to know her, flirt but nothing physical
>one night head to bar, make out with her and her girl friend
>continue to flirt
>finally fuck
>best fuck of my life
>make her cum twice
>she does all crazy shit to make me cum
>now fuck / get intimate once a week

They're easy. Just talk / listen / flirt. Just like any other girl. They're more likely to be upfront about it. They don't want to waste time.

Okay, but how many of them can you fuck without a condom? I mean I got a real fear of fucking someone with something nasty. Also pussies smell gross to me anyway and the smell of my own genitals leads e to believe I wouldn't make it as a faggot either so think I might be,.......asexual?

Go to bed

Asexual means you reproduce by yourself.

You're not asexual. If you were, you wouldn't even care about fucking at all. You just have a phobia of STDs. If you are sexually attracted to anything, you're not asexual.

>Photosynthesis
>photosynthesis
>photosynthesis

My wife is 10 years older than me and very successful with huge tits. Seriously, all I had to do was be handsome, smart and have a giant cock.

How'd you meet her?

Ask for ID first. A teen may try to pass herself off as an older woman to try and trick you.

Join a swinging site.

Obviously you're gonna be 1 in a few hundred guys in your area, so you better be good looking and have a nice dick.

If so, then just message introducing yourself. Be open and honest and send pictures straight away.

Maybe you'll find a few cuck couples or older singer ladies that want younger d

source: been swinging in the uk for about 2/3 years now. Fucked 20+ wives and girlfriends.

Asexuality is based around reproduction, not a person's sexual preference for pleasure. A human cannot be asexual

Asexual is also used a term for sexually that means exactly what he said.

I'm a line cook she was a regular at the bar, we talked for months and hit it off. Now we have a house and a kid.

When meeting an older woman, just talk to them like you would anyone that's your own age.

Don't go "Hey, sorry I'm only 20, is that alright?"
Don't be like "I'm a cougar tamer." Or "I think older women are sexy"
If you do anything like that, you're sure to instantly drive them away, trust me.

If age comes up, and they mention they're considerably older than you, just act like it's so insignificant it's not even worth acknowledging.

That's the best advice I can give you.

How did you first break the ice with her?

Bump

I use my nephew as milf bait. I take him to beaches and parks all the time. I spot someone I want to have a go at and then I send him to go play with her kid. He makes a new friend and I have a common starting point with the mother/aunt/babysitter. Just be flattering and don't spaghetti all over yourself and its no different from hooking up with any other kind of women.

Hotornot and meeting people through munches that you find on fetlife. Okcupid also