Another celeb thread

Another celeb thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ
academia.edu/4352206/07_027_2009_09_29_Exhibit_66_Chapter_from_Book_Theodore_S_Rappaport_Wireless_Communications_Principles_and_Practice
youtube.com/watch?v=CT_R29Ry8gA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 tay and Katy posters shit this one up too

Any Aribros?

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ ygvbhj

Gtfo she's like 10

Nonce

Hm. Ok..

stop trying to force this chick into every thread. Her 15 mins are up

Celebs were better back in the day IMO.

Stop being a homosexual faggot who likes men.

Trips make you gay,btw.

no u

For all u start wars nerds out there.

the best fake in existence

>You will never reconstitute Kate Mara's dehydrated shit and grow potatoes in it.

>Celeb bread
>Fake celeb nudes

smh

more kitty purry. dem titties

I thought this was a celebrity thread, not a fake nude thread. I guess I was wrong. Bye.

Seriously, why do you virgins get off on fakes of a celebrity who HAS ACTUALLY DONE FULL FRONTAL NUDITY FOR REAL?

Case in point

This bitch has the worst teeth

They're cute like her

I'll admit she's cute with her mouth closed,but once she let's those chompers loose... I bet her breath smells like cheese

bc she is not actually that great for those fuckers?

academia.edu/4352206/07_027_2009_09_29_Exhibit_66_Chapter_from_Book_Theodore_S_Rappaport_Wireless_Communications_Principles_and_Practice

someone post the emma pictures that all the feminists are crying about

bye

What's her sc username

annafaithbae

lol

My M-Mistress Victoria Justice i-is o-one of the m-most beautiful w-woman in the w-world... M-Many m-men d-desire t-to have h-her...

Whenever w-we g-go out sh-she i-is constantly b-being ogled b-by r-random m-men... I-I c-can usually expect 4 d-different m-men t-to b-boldly c-come u-up t-to us and r-run their hands all o-over h-her until sh-she blushes...

Goddamnit, does somebody have to do this autistic shit every fucking celeb thread?

Sh-She always l-looks a-at m-me l-like she expects m-me t-to try and stop these m-men from their outrageous gr-gropings b-but I-I'm t-too scared l-like a-a rabbit t-to venture it...

I-I t-tell h-her I-I d-don't w-want t-to risk h-her s-safety b-but engaging i-in a-a fight with these m-men...

Pl-Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sir... I-I know m-many m-men w-want a-a celeb beauty l-like this b-but I-I was l-lucky enough t-to g-get her...

Her boobs haven't even bloomed yet

Sh-She w-was quite h-helpless when I-I c-came t-to h-her w-with m-my smooth speech and d-devious m-manner... I-I f-filled h-her l-little m-mind w-with m-my l-life and brainwashed h-her into th-thinking I-I was a-a true gentleman...

what the fuck are you doing?

I-It w-wasn't l-long b-before she f-fell l-like a-a great o-oak tree t-to m-my charm... I-I g-guess I-I really know h-how t-to talk a woman into anything...

autistic rage quit

I love you sutterchan!

>same shit every thread

M-My mistress and I-I thank y-you for y-your care g-good sir...
Please f-f-forgive m-me f-for sullying m-my adventures on y-your sensibilities and g-giving y-you o-offence sir...

More

Y-y-you a-a-are su-su-such a-a-a fu-f-fu-fucking fa-a-fa-fagot.

She h-has s-said I-I'm j-just a-a sissy and she doesn't know why she f-fell f-for m-me... She s-said if she h-had t-to d-do it over again she would k-kick me in the balls when I-I first approached her and w-walk away...

So? she's a celeb

So i'm guessing there are still no Taylor Swift nudes?

dude is that reals?

Please f-forgive m-me for offending a-an alpha m-master g-good s-sir... I-I know I-I don't deserve t-to h-have s-such a-a wonderful w-woman...

Sh-She h-hopes o-one d-day I-I f-find the p-perfect plane cr-crash and sh-she g-gets relieved fr-from h-having m-me as h-her s-sissy mate...

Every time I-I try t-to act l-like an alpha walking d-down the street I-I fall on m-my face...

Sh-She l-laughs a-at m-me when I-I do and c-calls m-me the p-poorest lout t-to walk the f-face of the earth... She's am-amazed I m-made it t-to adulthood w-without being k-killed b-by w-wild d-dogs and street g-gangs...

You have done that yourself

Ahhh Romeo and Juliet

I wanna piss and cum on her feet and mouth

Sauce?

pepe?

Nice camel toe

MODS

What a fucking waste of time. Guess all the moronic 12 year olds need to be amused by seeing the same tired old shit over and over.

Jesus Christ you're fucking stupid

I-I know having st-street cred h-has n-no meaning t-to a w-world class beauty q-queen l-like her b-but I-I t-told h-her I-I w-was known a-as quite the r-rat k-killer in m-my 'Hood... I-I d-don't think she thought v-very m-much at that though saying, "You've got to be kidding."...

She always l-laughs at m-my attempt t- b-be alpha... She s-says I-I'm j-just a beta-jacker who u-usually gets used a-as target practice b-by alpha m-men who regularly k-kick m-my ass o-off the road, sidewalk or wherever... I-I know she's r-right... B-But I-I at least h-have h-her s-so all is not s-so bad... I-I w-wish f-for her sake I-I c-could be a b-better man...

Ari?

She i-is truly a beta-man's dream w-wife... I-I cling t-to her l-like a bad habit and sh-she h-has t-to l-live w-with m-my beta-failings...

I-I tried t-to exert m-my beta-authority o-over h-her the other day... I-I demanded she m-make me a delicious spaghetti d-dinner... After she s-socked m-me in the eye, she k-kicked m-me in the balls and l-left m-me r-rolling around on the floor in distress... I-I guess that d-didn't work out l-like I-I planned...

This is enough reason to vote trump. Dampen the spirits of feminists. Also fap to them daily.

Emma's body is pretty good

Kesha always has me diamonds

Really? Have more sexy pics?

Emma's body is fucking awesome

Fucking nice

Her tits could be bigger

Damn, never even noticed her

yeah maybe but they fit her very well, she has a small frame. She also has a nice tummy, fantastic legs, a great ass, a long sexy neck, and the prettiest face.

You have been missing out

Can't argue with you. You have a particular Emma fantasy?

Yummy titties

Particular one? I have dozens, most involve Blowjobs because I love her face. Also I want to spend days eating her out.

You want her on her knees, basically?

yeah she's fucking cute and her soft speaking accent puts the icing on the cake! I knew she was going to be a goddess ever since the first harry potter movie.

I never thought of it that way, I was thinking of the warm wetness of such a sexy girls mouth around my dick. However I also fantasize about taking her doggy so maybe I do want to dominate her a bit.maybe it's the feminist thing.

Maybe she likes being bossed around by her man. Told to do dirty things and take their dick and cum.

She turned into a sexy and classy woman. I find her irresistible. I fap to her everyday.

And you're right, she has been great looking from an early age.

fuck.. why did I go check this thread out.. I think I have to wank now..

Hi Emma's brother

Why are all you faggots posting fakes?

Told to do dirty things and lightly spanked, a bit of light bondage. I would love that - if she would swallow my cum.

To emma?

well, it's not because of emma watson, that's for sure

Imagine her saying "yes, sir" in her sexy accent and opening her mouth wide for your cum. She's on her knees and her hands tied behind her back.

love the pics of her in boots or heels :)

whenever emma faces the camera, I can't help but fapping.
It's the look...

she was a total slut in that movie! I kinda wished she kept her accent in that role instead of trying to sound like an american.

You like a slutty Emma?

anyone got some?

nah tbh I like her more classy and intelligent. wifey material :)

That still lets you cum on her face?

Fuck yeah, good bitches deserve good cum

How well do you know Emma?

sup emma fappers

Worship Tay.

Imagine how dripping wet her pussy must have gotten when she got tied up at gunpoint.

Emma Roberts is hot too!

mhhhh

Are you worshiping?

she sure is!

my pants is unzipped, is that enough? haha.
love her legs, also boots and heels!

that moment when she thought she was gonna get raped and the thought crossed her mind "what if I cum?"

do you think she got forced to fuck or suck dick? or do you think she volunteered?

MATT DAMON

That's lewd, should be ashamed.

her voice is amazing

what if, what if...

nope

Fuckkkk

Put yourself in Tay's shoes.

she sure can suck mine...

she's probably fapped to the memories of it 10 times since yesterday

>celeb

he nutted in her mouth?

yeah, do you not see her fucking gargling the shit before she swallows it?

NEW THREAD:

she's moving her jaw like that through the whole vid

yeah, total coke jaw. but that is the cum shot of the video

yeah coz she's rolling.

youtube.com/watch?v=CT_R29Ry8gA kjnm

looks weak either way

or that. could be rolling, but I think she's on coke

I would like to fuck Taters and then punch her her in the face until she is disfigured. It would please me to know that all successive partners would have the ruined version, whilst I had the pinnacle. I'd probably cut her a bit too.

Who is this?

Would wife in a heartbeat.

you could rape her and smash her face into the floor when you cum?

I think it's Elisha Cuthburt

Take a look at Juliets age in the play faggot

lol she looks like a fucking tank.

>1435462235990
>implying she didn't

no
Brie Larson

whatevs. bland blonde chick number 1265120

lol... i think that's the last thing she would've thought while being robbed of millions at gunpoint.4 chan has some really autistic users

I like ur style m8

oh shit I'm in love, who the fuck is she?