Shota v4: this time it's personal

shota v4: this time it's personal

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision#Effects
discord.gg/rxubDTu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do u like little boys

they're cute and innocent

I must sleep, and I'm taking Gohan with me.

The ride never ends!

yea if u a bitch ass nigga

link IS a qt, good choice.

it ends in 2 threads.

hunterxhunter a shit cartoon

Better than most other battle shounen

fite me

>shounen
sorry i don't speak chinese, can you maybe translate this trash?

eh, i've talked to some historians and this wasn't entirely true.

Hush user. I want to believe it is true, so I will believe it is true.

i mean it was mostly true, but it's not like you could walk around with your qt boyfriend in public or anything. they'd mainly just have sex with boy slaves.

That doesn't sound fun at all, if they were slaves they probably didn't bother using lube or anything then did they? My dreams of a time machine to be reborn in that time period during my shota years have been shattered.

exactly, now is a much better time in history to have a qt boyfriend. where are you from, user?

Indiana, but I'm not single, so yeah...

>america
sorry for your loss, user.

The way things are going in Europe, I'd rather be here than there to be honest.

>the 'anyone not from america is european meme'
wrong hemisphere, buddy.

I wasn't trying to imply that you're from europe, just saying if I were to live somewhere other than the US, it'd be canada if I had a choice about it

I'm gonna slow down on jacking off today!
>sees thread
Welp.

>not wanting to live in australia
are you braindead or something

i don't even jerk off to shota any more, i just post in the threads.

Why would I want to live in a country that is home to like all of the creepiest and most dangerous animals on the planet along with stereo typically the second shittiest people only to brazil? I'm leaving out muslim and black countries because they aren't "people"

>creepiest and most dangerous animals
if you don't live in cities, sure
>second shittiest people
you just can't handle the banter, mate.

am I gay?

liking cute things like shota isn't inherently gay, but if you want to cuddle and make love to shota it's possible you're gay / bi, user.

Alright, I'm going to bed. Nighty night

Oh I see.

good night, user.

but if you have to ask, chances are the answer is probably yes.

Yeah I had a feeling. Oh well.

or bi, which i think the majority of shotafriends are. why do you ask, user?

Just because I wasn't sure but now I'm pretty sure

>implying I'm bi
LIES AND SLANDER! I AM A FAGGOT!

seems like something you would realise before you turn 18, user.

>not being part of the bisexual masterrace
lmaoing at ur life rn

Sooo, how is everyone tonight?

I'm a slow learner, a dumb dumb

biscum you mean, dickinbutt4lyfe vaginas are icky

seems like it would be hard to miss unless you grow up somewhere where being gay is like, illegal. where are you from?

>tonight
i guess anything past 6 could be considered night

that's why i also putt it in the girl's butt more than i do the vagina, silly.

He is talking about the aborigines

Australia

Hungry, horny, and bored. Just counting the days until the weekend really.

surely those would be under the scary animals category?

same, what state?

Wellll... I see it as it's night time until you fall asleep.

That seems like a problem.

so all time is night time for you?

Victoria

no shit, how close are you to the cbd?

I love Sei's face in this like he's thinking something like "Why am I enjoying this, this is wrong"

he hasn't realised that boy love is the purest love yet.

Maybe half an hour if I drive

Yes :)

Then again I did sleep through most of today except for like 5 hours...

you got kik or anything, user? maybe i can teach u how to be a fag now that you've figured out you're gay.

i woke up at like 4PM lmao

I'm 18 almost 19 and I still don't know what I am.

Shhhh... it's ok.

Iktf =(

Yeah I have kik it's gorgeousgarrygolden

if you don't know you're probably bi to be honest. i mean i realised when i was like 8 but apparently it just doesn't click for everyone

it isn't okay, user

I like these images but irl I've never seen a guy I've found attractive. Only girls in the street do I legitimately find cute. Too bad I'm trapped in this boy body.

Aww :c

>too bad i'm trapped in this boy body
but boys are the cutest, though. and yeah it's pretty rare i see a cute boy in real life.

nothing's okay :(

There there, we are here for you.

I'm not sure I'm a cute boy tho. I'm just small and skinny. (like 5'7 and I think around 100lbs). Idunno about my face, older people especially in airports, restaurants, etc. always ask my age.
Something kinda kewl happen today relating to that.

Name of hentai (pic related)

>small and skinny
literally the perfect body for cute boys

debatable.

Not the best if on top of that you have social anxiety and stuff. I feel awful when weekends past with me not talking to anyone other than the cashier.

that's why you need a strong boyfriend to walk around with, user.

in college i took latin and my professor told me something similar of romans but not so sure of the cunnilingus part

Err, dunno sorry :(

Well, I am if no one else is soo at least it's someone!

the romans were interesting when it came to sexual relations, but it definitely wasn't the gay paradise that many people think it was.

Funny. I always kinda fall for taller stronger women. Maybe it's subconscious? who knows.

yes you definitely need a masculine boyfriend then, you're clearly subconsciously a sub.

Dunno about masculine boyfriend, I wouldn't be oppose to it if I actually found him attractive but I haven't found a man attractive in my life (yet).
A female subway employee actually helped me today get rid of a guy trying to scam me.

dw you'll totally find me attractive, user. where are you from?

Guy trying to scam you? For what? And what kind of scam artists targets people in a public place like a massive fast food chain?

so hot

sei x reiji truly is the best

You're pretty confident. Right now in FL.
It was some shady dude telling me all about his sick wife (the typical stuff). Right outside the Subway out of sight, (I was also on bike so I guess I was an easy target). She came out and he just booked it. She told me he has apparently been sighted close by and knows not to come but does anyways. I just thanked her and she told me to be careful on my way home. It was nice.

>america
wrong hemisphere :(

and confidence is my strongest trait, you know.

it isn't that bad, well at least you have that going for you. Confidence to pick up small boys.

>bottom pulling his top in for a kiss with his tail
hnnng Why can't I be a catboy

why do all the cuties have to be american?

>you will never pet a catboy
JUST

i mean multiple emperors like nero and tiberius had little boys dicks cut off and married them as women

There are plenty of cute boys out there, just most are in north america / asia / europe, I'm assuming you're the aussie fag, Australia makes hot men, not cute boys, sorry but they aren't your main export. You'll need to import one.

Didn't they just castrate them? Not cut the dick off only the balls? So they wouldn't go through puberty?

allegedly. a lot of roman history was written by people that weren't exactly fans of the emperors. i wouldn't put that past nero, though.

>australia makes hot men, not cute boys
exactly, i see so many hot guys when i walk around but no cute boys. maybe i can buy one from aliexpress.

So, how many of you watch Stranger Things

Well just move to America dummy. Good luck finding socially awkward cute boys tho. I'm so introverted I buy oven pizza so I don't have to call and interact with the pizza guy.

Show was garbage, open ended cliffhanger ending that could be interpreted as the entire plot was a metaphor for their DND game, or that the boy that got kidnapped was having PTSD after a kidnapping / murder / possible rape and he was the one that escaped and he was displacing it with DND fantasies, or the whole thing was real and it was just poorly written for a stupid cliffhanger ending that guarantees a second season

>move to america
why would i want to live anywhere but the most liveable city in the world? american accents are weird too, and most american boys are circumcised. that's like the trifecta of bad-ness.

yeah, but, a show with IRL shota boys

you really thought about this LOL
I'm not american so I guess I can understand, also not circumcised, thank god. Fondling with my skin is half the fun of masturbating.

Clearly not a good dom top if you care if we're circumcised or not, our fem penises belong in chastity cages so we only get sexual satisfaction from being fucked like the little bitches we are. You shouldn't care one way or another if we're circumcised or uncircumcised

i've put a lot of thought into why america is possibly the worst country on the face of this planet. i could never bang a cut boy, personally.

small cocks in chastity belts are nice, but it still doesn't change the fact that uncut cocks are objectively better. how would i play with a small cut cock? just not the same, man.

Why would you play with a submissive bitch boy's cock? Leave it alone and play with our prostates instead

no, i love small cocks. they need to be played with so they know what they're missing out on.

that's kinda messed up. I don't think any country is the best or worst so meh. I also got teased in school for being uncut so I was in the minority.

Aw, so even if there were a short skinny young guy out there that wanted to stay in chastity 24/7 and do nothing but please you, even if that sometimes met getting out of chastity and letting you play with his useless boy parts, if he's cut you'd instantly say no?

I got teased too. But sex feels better for me so who's laughing now?

america is objectively a bad country when you look at its history. and while i do think uncut is better, you shouldn't be teased for something you had no choice in. kids are just stupid.

if there was a boy like that he would probably be american, and considering i dislike the american accent i would say no. people are allowed to have opinions, you know.

well yeah kids also made fun of my name but I also made fun of another kid for being fat. Kids are just kids. I don't know I think America gets overhate and overpraise online. Either you love it or hate it and I'm in the middle.
I wouldn't know if sex is better but playing with it is fun :,v

What if he weren't american, though currently living in the united states, and had to get cut because of phimosis?

sure america does some good stuff, but i would never go there willingly. there are much better countries to visit.

i still just don't like cut cocks, would you bang someone with an acid burned dick? because that's how it looks to me, personally.

That's a shame

looks aside, the health benefits alone more than justify the cut. Namely the reduced chances of contracting some STDs.

just my personal preference, cut dicks just aren't appealing to me.

haha no, if you actually researched circumcision you would know there are no legitimate reasons to do it. reduced change of contracting STDs? the same is true if you just cut your dick off, there's less surface area for the STDs to get to. reduced risk of penile cancer? again, because you literally just have less dick. the study by the WHO was done in africa, and was completely biased. you are an IDIOT if you think newborn babies should be circumcised. and THAT'S a fact.

Not that user, I'm on your side that newborns should not be circumcised, but there are a few legitimate reasons to do it, it's been proven to reduce the risk of getting HIV while having unprotected sex because the foreskin tears more easily than the rest of the skin on your dick, which exposes you to it, and phimosis is also a very real reason to have it done if it's too extreme to treat it with steroid creams and stuff.

plenty of research has been done in this area. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision#Effects

and you're the idiot if you're comparing cutting your whole dick off to having a spare flap of skin removed, weirdo :).

The fact that you had such a strong negative response tells me you're arguing from emotion not reason.

More like this please

>unprotected sex
so you should use protection. it's literally as simple as that. there are also other ways to treat phimosis that don't require a full circumcision if steroid creams don't work.

yes i'm arguing with emotions because i see this shit talked about all the time and people refuse to actually research it. here's a quote literally from that section of wikipedia you linked
>Whether it is of benefit in developed countries is undetermined.
saying that children should be circumcised because it reduces the risk of certain STDs is absurd, it's like saying you should cut off women's breasts because it stops them from getting breast cancer. The forskin isn't a "spare flap of skin", it has a function. it stops the glans from drying out and protects it from the environment. it also contains a fuckton of nerves.

Notice I never said people should be circumcised without their consent.

But the benefits are real, you have to cherry pick to find studies that support your position where-as the body of work in general supports my position.

What about America's history makes it objectively bad? More specifically what makes its history worse than that of other countries?

wow sure is weird that america puts out the majority of pro-circumcision papers, almost as if they have an agenda or something. and you most certainly don't need to cherrypick to find reasons not to circumcise.

you know, the whole starting wars in other countries so they could perform coups to topple the government and instate their own government type stuff.

Why have sex at all if you're using a condom

if you're having regular sex with random people? wear a condom. if you're in a relationship and know the other person doesn't have any STDs? you don't need a condom. it's really that simple, user.

Well first, I don't see how that HISTORICALLY relevant, since that's a very modern "issue". Even then, it really isn't that much of a problematic thing, given that every middle-eastern country that the U.S. has established long-term military residence in has agreed to their staying, in return for training their own military. Only other happening relevant to your argument that I can think of is the Korean war, which ended pretty peaceably in the long term, given that South Korea now depends on U.S. aide in wartime, as many other allied countries do.

can anyone suggest me a hentai shota tentacle anime?

Gtfo nigger

Quads of Truth
America confirmed to have never done anything wrong ever.*

checked.
>Even then, it really isn't that much of a problematic thing
uh huh, sure.

there really aren't many shota anime.

It means it's for kids/teens, usually male.

Why are you posting fish in a shota thread?

There is very little in the way of shota hentai as far as anime goes. What does exist is usually really poor quality as well.

because i've lost control of my life

Enzai

>

>you will never pat a catboy

discord.gg/rxubDTu
want to surround yourself with like-minded sexual deviants? Shota Redux is the place for you.

>discord
>chinese investors
>shoddy encryption
>closed source
are you an idiot?

This is not acceptable posting

it's one of my small number of hunterxhunter images

>those clippers
>that sharp metal stick

Sei and Reiji are going to have a very bad time

good, boys should definitely feel pain for their masters.

>clippers to free them after
>sharp and goes in ground
>wood end goes in boy to keep him standing up
This isnt hard user.

>implying they would waste one of the holes instead of wanting both free to spitroast them

Goodnight Thread
RIP

gn user~

Came 3 times during this thread. Good shit peeps.

3 times? wtf, are you a woman?

fuck.

fuck

JUST

FUCK

new bread?

Is there any shota anime without censor bars everywhere?

there's barely any shota anime in the first place, so good look finding any uncensored ones.

yes

Bump

i'll bump my penis into your butt, user.

basipally

FUCK BAPE