Any of you fags been to a Ghost concert? They're in town pretty soon and theres a reasonably priced ticket available...

any of you fags been to a Ghost concert? They're in town pretty soon and theres a reasonably priced ticket available, wondering if its worth going to live, i've listened to a bit of their stuff and it seems pretty dank, but been to a couple shitty concerts before so not sure if i want to commit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jaBYEPoTh8A
youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bampu

they look like edgy faggots

How much?

Its just so fucking cringey looking at them.

50 beaverbux

They look like the Hollywood Undead but gayer.

THEYRE AMAZING LIVE YOU SHOULD GO

Seen twice

>its a Cred Forums has shit taste episode
why am i not surprised

If you have nothing better to do, go for it. $50 is less than the price of a new game, and it's a life experience you'll have forever.

They put on an okay show IF you're into their music. If you have a girlfriend, don't take her around Papa (lead singer). He's a pervert.

cool, i'm gonna pull the trigger on it then
>if you have a girlfriend
dont be silly, my feels are much to heavy for that

You motherfuckers do realize you're supposed to LISTEN to music, right? Their appearance is an after thought. Go jerk off to The Chainsmokers or some shit.

Don't blame you, man. Have fun, and try to fuck some random sluts. Keep in mind that their fan base is typically retarded hipsters, though. Just try to focus on the show, and not the idiots you're surrounded by.

Yes, we are supposed to listen to music. Doesn't make Insane Clown Posse any better that I also have to hear their dumb asses.

I had no idea who they were. I went to a concert with a friend who had won tickets. Ghost opened and were so good live I had to check them out. I prefer their sound live as on their CDs the singer sounds like weird AL. The band after ghost was mastadon which wasn't that great and I can't even remember the name of the headliner. It was a few years ago.

Do expect to run into some absolute idiots. This one shirtless crazy looking dude kept screaming satan randomly...

Uhhhh that's because Insane Clown Posse is fucking horrible. There's a reason they're listed as being the worst band of all time.

Listen to Ghost and you'll be surprised that these guys have actual talent. They even play their own instruments! Crazy, I know.

you live in vancouver

>fan base is typically retarded hipsters
i've come to assume the general fanbase of anything even remotely popular is gonna be a bunch of autismal faggots with a few actual human beings scattered throughout

Yes, Mastadon is fucking gay.

And yes, you will get retards like that fucking moron who just will NOT shut up. Hell, if you run into one of those idiots, just tell him to fucking please cool it, because you're trying to enjoy a show you paid to see. You want to hear music from the band, not some edgy hillbilly with a slayer shirt.

>They even play their own instruments! Crazy, I know.

I get you're trying to be funny but I don't care to see talent. It shouldn't matter if they play their own instruments so long as they sound good.

What you're telling me is that it LOOKS like they play their instruments while dressed like complete faggots. Well I, for one, am not a complete faggot. No. I am like 2% faggotry. And I won't stand for the other 98%.

I think it might of been Opeth that was the headliner. They were pretty good. Mastadon on the other was just a trainwreck live.

saw them in 2009 i think, or maybe it was 2011, they were opening to In Flames. They were pretty unknown back then but still kicked ass. I'd go if I were you

You're a wise man, my friend. Enjoy the show.

All you cucks calling ghost cringe/edgy are retarded. They're soon to be inducted to the rock n roll hall of fame but that's news from a bit ago so they might already be

Why wouldn't you go? If the ticket's affordable and you like the band, just see them and decide for yourself. Worst case they suck and you've wasted an evening and some money.

It shouldn't matter that they're playing their instrument, as long as they sound good?

Think about what you just wrote. Sounding good is knowing how to play your instrument.

If you're in denver, I'm going. Their shoes are sick as fuck. If you're into the whole tongue in cheek "Satanism" thing. Definitely worth the money.

totally go, I've seen countless of huge bands for the past 20 years and they are one of the best, gives me chills everytime, they know how to set the mood, sexy girls everywhere if that's your thing

You in Riverside user? I've seen the poster to

Pretty awesome dude, you should do it.

No it's not. I sound gud at guitar if I play quieter than my stereo

Been to a couple of their shows. Their sound live is definitely heavier than their recorded stuff. Definitely worth the $50 for sure and as said the lead singer is definitely out there. Spent a good 5 or so minutes before the final song talking about the female orgasm

dirt poor university student, dont have much money to waste so need to make sure i get the most bang for my buck
neither denver nor riverside anons, sadly

lamest softest band ever
wouldnt go even if i got tix for free

Actually saw them tonight in Detroit, just started listening to them. Really really good show, would recommend.

Don't miss the opportunity to see them. Ghost are god-tier live.

youtube.com/watch?v=jaBYEPoTh8A

Then you should get a prostitute or a gun

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ 4i5uejkjfo4l

There's another zootown faggot on here?

typical cringey band..
at least slipknot has some good stuff, they are utter soft crap

why samefag tho

im not samefagging dude, accept it, its a pretty shitty band..
anyways if you want to watch them do it, i mean, one direction has fans why those guys couldnt

Oh god I can smell the funk of a radio rock, Godsmack, Seven Dust, Chevell fan through my monitor. Ghost isn't even comparable to Slipknot you edgy gaylord.

>compare 2 bands that have 1 thing in common
>like one better than the other
>so other has to be cringe
Huuurduuurduuuuurrrrr

>everything needs to be heavy and have blast beats or else it's soft and gay

People like you are such losers.

Agreed,if he thinks slipknot isn't cringe then I can't even imagine what he thinks good music is

dude go listen anthrax, pantera, slayer, old metallica, maiden, death. burzum, mayhem, but ghost is fucking pathetic

dude this band is called metal and it has less power than fucking alice in chains come on...

I have, it was a life changing experience, would recommend

Saw them last week. Concert was a solid 9/10. Worth the time if you like their music or want a good show.

Except it's not. They call themselves a rock band and they modeled themselves after things like Blue Oyster Cult.

If they're going to be compared to a metal genre, it would be Doom Metal, like Candlemass. Not nu-metal shit like Slipknot.

Stop trying to compare bands that have nothing to do with one another. By your logic, Alice in Chains has less 'power' to them than something like Blind Guardian, because the latter is literally a power metal band.

You don't have to act like an elitist tryhard when enjoying music. As the above image indicates, I'm a fan of black metal like Burzum, but still love Ghost.

I have and enjoy all of them. Going to see Metallica at the bridge school benifit. These people are classics in the metal genre. Ghost is more rock than anything and there is talk about them being inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame

kek, i'm just listening to that live set, what a fucking hero
fucking sweet

>let me try to walk back that Slipknot reference with well respected, classic metal.

In my eyes theres only 2 genres of metal

1. Sir Growls alot (9/10 songs indistinguishable from one another)

2. Skinny emo girlfriend music (only decrepit whiney people call this metal)

ghost is a perfect example of #2

i really dont enjoy ghost, anyways, what bothers me, is that they dress like the anticrist and they sing some faggy metal that compares to alt rock...
anyways as i said, if op enjoys this band, then go watch them, for me they are not worth

I have all their stuff. Never have gotten to go to a show though. Been told it's pretty sweet by a trusted source.

this is hilariously incorrect, you shitposting monkey

Kek'd

Saw them twice this year. It's fucking mad. Martin got replaced recently. Thank fuck, he became a massive dick.

What did he do?

I second this. Kickass band. Kickass songwriting. I've heard their live performances are amazing.

i compeared them to slipknot because of the gay clothes dude, i dont listen to them. but what i was trying to mean is that if a had to pick one i would pick corey taylor fag band

>When autism speaks

I've heard they put on a killer live show, as long as you don't mind people around you getting REALLY annoyingly into the Satanic elements

fuck you dude, go listen some real metal im off this shithole, at least the other dude had some intution and knew where the slipknot reference came from

Not that user, but he's not a pervert in a bad way. He just has a lot of sexual banter on stage, especially before jigolo har megido and monstranice clock. The band are really lovely people.

user how can you even be so abyssally autismal?

>Ohh no it's trying to speak

Nope, they are from my hometown though...

Jesus fuck Ghost fans will bend over backwards if these guys told them to. They're alright saw them once wasn't good or bad just meh.

saw them 2 years ago or so in so cal. one of the best shows i've been to so far!