I lost my collection. Can we get an Omegle wins thread Cred Forums?

I lost my collection. Can we get an Omegle wins thread Cred Forums?

Cred Forums??

bump

can we also get tactics for having wins

tactics? but its so easy...

i dont have a big dick :( please share ur tactics since its so easy

eh im a one trick pony lol

Bump

Just got this from an hour ago, spoken with her before so was actaully a real person =)

Mines cooler cus all i had 2 do was flex for her and yea

yeah im too lazy for that.

Do you say anything? Or just wip it out?

What do you mean flex?

I just keep it out and hard on unmoderated. They either next or join in. The success rate is high enough that an "accuracy by volume" approach works well.

omegle's been dead for centuries

Do you ever come across couples?

any decent replacements?

Yeah I have the same question, any decent replacements?

yup, not often tho

none that I know of

Damn that's hot. I have a decent sized cock, it just doesn't get a good enough success rate.

Have you tried chattoullete?

anymore of this blonde?

Anymore couples?

i have tons of videos and a couple are couples, but I'm a little bitch and am going to sleep instead of uploading them.

I used to run a omegle game, success rate was average but when you got a win it was usually a good win. Getting girls to masturbate for points is great

Way too much CP tbh fam

What do you mean?

I mean I'm not sharing kek

Nah I mean like underage girls? Or people share CP on there? I've never seen any?

I dont even see any chciks let alone naked ones on omegle

Post them tomorrow?

bump

Whos got the vid of amy with a black dildo?

what are U using to rec it?

are there enough girls in unmoderated? i never find them. I kinda prefer talk em out in normal section, i think is hotter like this instead of just showing your dick, and exausting cause you have to masturbate for hours until you find one in unmoderated

Might be same chick, different dick

there are many underage, but if you ask for age its all right, i never do stuff with underage, i am afraid might be some consequences

either have a big dick and go un-mod or show your face in mod and get laughed at/skipped by every girl on there. there is no inbetween here, this is their game and its (big) dicks or gtfo

Camera angle Cred Forumsro.
Film from beneath your dick looking up your body, perspective makes it look huge.

CP?

CP ?

true most of them skip, but there are girls that are in mod for sex and if they like you its win

looks like it... wtf

oceane dreams. google it

underrated, listen to this man

Oh you fuck

fucking cuck

www.site.co.uk/Oceane-dreams-images-images

whats that, afraid to open

no its a win if at the first moment of seeing them they start going to town on the old meat flaps. not 2 hours of chatting and then you see their tits for 30 seconds

whats that, afraid to open

child models stuff.

i did not mean this, but after 5 mins of chat, you get them to strip and then have virtual sex, obviously

this shit should be shutdowned!

call it whatever you want but you're still rubbing your dick to a screen.

also checked

on zeronet nothing ever gets shutdowned.

well that was implied

I mean, aren't all of us, at the end of the day?

they all look underage....how do you know if they're like 14 or 20`?

ok so you ask for age....and you think that a 14 or 15 year old is not going to lie and say that they-'re 18?

By using Omegle, you accept the terms at the bottom. You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission.

ok good, so you're covered. But that doesnt mean that 14 year olds are not going on there. those terms are meaningless. you can just click through.

13+ with parental permission doesnt mean parents let you have sex with strangers or show genitals

well asking for age lets you be covered, if they are 16 but they say 18, the mods cant know that they are lying

I'm pretty sure parental permission means parental permission