Well? Would your younger self be disappointed in you?

Well? Would your younger self be disappointed in you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CT_R29Ry8gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

younger me would be pissed that im still depressed even though i lost a fuckton of weight, go to a good uni, and became socially adjusted

Younger me would be a disappointment to older me.

Oh yeah definitely.

He'll love all the games I own tho. Otherwise yes.

Fuck off Mason.

Yes... He would also cry knowing that I force her out of my life.

Because I'm a drug addicted shitposting virgin

No. I actually became far less pathetic after graduating high school.
It's embarrassing what I used to be like, now I have a gf and do cool shit

No way. After everything I've survived, I truly never thought I'd live this long.

if my younger self saw me, they would kill themselves because their to fucking stupid to just make better life choices

What cool shit do you do? I'm not doubting you I just need some ideas for shit to keep me occupied beyond what I already do.

Yes

Haha younger me would just kill himself. This made me realize how much of a god dam retard I am for thinking that being myself would work out.

My younger self would shoot me dead.

>had sex
naw

I'm in an outdoor program in uni where we go kayaking and hiking and shit, I go shooting a lot, I got my motorcycle license and ride as much as possible, I get to fuck all the time with my gf, etc. etc.
Goal is to become a police officer tbh

Is it unusual that as a kid and growing up I've never had any dreams or aspirations of wanting to become or achieve anything? Nothing to be disappointed about, really. I knew the path of was going to tread would lead me to where I am, and I chose it anyway. I regret nothing.

My younger self would be disappointed in me because my younger self would have expected my ass to be tighter than this.

No dude, not at all. That's my motto, give no fucks, but in a good way. Live life in the now, the moment. But we will always live in the past - it's just in our nature

Nah man, only in that I drink and sometimes smoke weed
If I could explain that shit to him, he would be so goddamn happy that he will eventually become happy

He was right all along

I'll always be disappointed in myself.

Fuck him he made me like this.

I'm following my dreams, and can pay the bools to boot.

Besides. Younger me was a dipshit. Who cares what he thinks?

so much

Rent to boot.

Too bad I never learned to fucking check my shit before I commit.

Younger me was a fucking fag so he would probably think im pretty cool
Unless he knew how I felt inside and he'd probably somehow fuck up another way and just make it worse
Dumb ass nigger kid fuck him

Not really, I was a retarded immature (even for my young age) idiot. I'd do anything to teach him to calm the fuck down and not be a whiny asshole.

Hahaha probably yes..

Yes, but not surprised.

Younger me feared and somewhere knew that adult me would be a failure and a loser and now here I am, failing and losing.

I'd be most disappointed right now to find out I'll still be alive at 35, so I have some mental preparation to do between now and seven years from now.

> uni
> police officer
liar spotted

Younger me would ask me to teach him everything i learned so i could skip some things i learned in the current timeline to learn more things and beat up people. He would be disappointed in some aspects but he'll be willing to fix that

Came to post this
>older me?

For sure. I never wanted to be 24, jobless, and chronically masturbating in my parents basement, but yet here I sit.

youtube.com/watch?v=CT_R29Ry8gA uwdh

I want to say yes, but my younger self never really had any high hopes.

same. i'd probably wouldnt be suprised at all.

i feel u bro- except for the basement part- managed to get an apartment- but all the same otherwise. fml. wtb gf.

I might actually just tie off right now

mental prep it up! never give up user, fix the problems faster than they appear that's all you gotta do to make progress, get efficient at fixing problems, learning more of psychology might help direct your attention in the right places too. You'll be happy and 'successful' by 7 years man, I believe in you.

Yes and no.

He'd wonder where it all went wrong most of all. Seeing that his looks would fade so quickly. He'd be proud of what I became because I'm enlightened, educated and wise. Though he would be constantly asking "when did you become part of the system?" and I'd have to explain that he doesn't know shit about the system he's in until he's 18.
He'd be absolutely appalled at my vices IE; smoking pot and cigarettes.
>drinking was cool by him so long as he wasn't pressured
In truth though I picked them up at my own fault not at anyone else. I picked up cigarettes after getting dumped for my best friend who lived with me. He smoked and I thought it would make me more attractive. Now I'm not going to lie and say that you can't talk to a lot of girls from smoking but you gotta be willing to accept that consequence.
He'd love how smart I became and how tough I became assuming that the pain wears off at some point. Like you can forget what they did to you growing up but as an adult you stay awake at night at what you did to them. It's not that it fades it's just you learn how to be tough through tough shit you gotta get over yourself.

We'd still enjoy a lot of the same things and marvel at my dual flat screens. He'd like that I don't live alone and so do I.

Through all of it we would both agree that it's not what we thought it would be but that it could be a lot worse that there were worse times than this.
>MFW I'm a schizophrenic with voices in my head that confront me with this same situation and make young me come to life before my eyes
>Is this real life?

nope.

he never dreamed he would even reach my level

when i was 14 i was like, well if i fail my life i can still shoot myself at the army. (easiest way to get to a gun in germany.)
when i turned 18 and went to the test they told me i weight to less and didnt even take me haha. since then im just existing.
i bet my youngerself would be like damn i need a new plan.

learning law is vital in some countries to be an officer?

lol most cops dont even know what they are allowed to do and what not. at least in my country.

I was more hoping to finally be dead by then.

It's not a motivation issue, it's simply one of capabilities. I just don't have good genes; in the Middle Ages I'd be the fat lazy farmhand who sat on and killed a chicken once, who gets beaten every day because what else will you do with a boy like that?

I don't have the capacity to be great or even average, normalcy it without my reach and there is no niche for me to fill, I have no uses.

Between now and seven years I'll simply kill myself. Suicide is a natural instinct humans have to prevent poisoning the tribe with their worthlessness, just following nature's path.

They teach you all the legalese that they want you to know after hiring you.
A university degree is just helpful to get hired (and a criminal justice degree is actually about the least desired for LEO applicants in fact)

Jesus fuck dude

younger me was a pastors kid who believed it all. he would think I'm wrong, but still like me. if I told him I do acid and weed he'd be all Oh no, but u know what? I'm disappointed 8yo me didn't so touche there ya little cunt

I would kill younger me and then proceed to live out the movie big.

Fuck ya he would. It's weird on how everything turned out. But this is what I did to myself. I accept that and I'm at peace with it.

For what's it worth, I'm at peace with myself.

Dude, I would never let myself be myself, although I fucking totally lucked out. I'm absolutely smarter now than I was, and I run 4 / 8 miles a day. All the fucking kids watch me, and yell at me. I'm so close to lecturing them on THE FUCKING NOW

Yes, but I am what they expected even though their hopes were high

Yes because ive fucked 2 prostitutes before i was 20

Younger me would start to doubt that future me is going to outer space.
>My country doesnt even have a space agency.
>Need usa citizenship
But I still dream about the day it becomes true.
Am I being that autistic Cred Forums? Should I give up? Or just keep adjusting my life to achieve this hopeless dream?

what's your age?

21. I have everything planed tho

You're being autistic if you're an adult.

Not so much if you're under 18.
You might build a clock and get into the space program.

21 sounds still possible. if you were 31 i'd say give it up. its kinda too late. but 21, you can still do anything even if it seems too late.

damn gurl whats ur number..

i was homophobic because i wanted to be a girl but i was told no constantly
i dont think id care id just go on about pokemon or some shit

seasonal fag here, LMAO that frog haiku

I'm still pretty embarrassed at who i used to be, even if I'm doing pretty well now. I'm kinda used to be depressed after all the years, and even if I have no reason to be, sometimes manage to push myself out of it for a while.

I think we would probably fuck

Yeah I am just glad people now don't know what I was like as a teenager. Never put any effort into really looking good, did the dumbest shit at times for attention, beta as fuck, etc.
It was pretty fucking cringworthy

Younger me would be disappointed, but not surprised in the slightest. Also alarmed at what happens to me in 2013.

I dont care if you dont want to read this. But here is my plan
>Get into local med school (done)
>Every years vacation do the work and travel shit. (Failed this year. Too late)
>End career and specialize in something (psychiatry, or something with microlife)
>Try to get into.usa (hard part)
>Join army as a doc
>Go nasa.
>Hop on rocket
>hopefully do not die in a gigantic explosion

What do you guys say?

Yes, I'm everything my younger self was fighting against.

yes

Yeah, younger me would have thought I had a job by now. I mean, I kinda do, but it's not a real job.

Younger me would be surprised I'm still alive and staying out of prison so far. Younger me would be ashamed of me being a loser. Younger me wouldn't be able to understand the events and circumstances that led to this. Younger me would be proud that i always maintained loyalty those who have earned it.

he'd be horrified. Younger me was a good person and would not at all understand why I do what I do.

Story time?
Why did you went to prison? Why would you die?

no
I've achived much more than I though I would

Younger me...? It's hard to say. I still thought I wanted to become well-adjusted and have relationships back then. My younger self would be more concerned with not making the same mistakes I did, but judging what I am now objectively...?

Nah. My younger self would have to acknowledge that I'm much, much more developed as an individual, that my writing is way less cringe-inducing and contrived, and that my people skills are fucking astronomically better. Did I get all the shit done that I wanted to? No, not even close. Have I grown from my experiences and made my peace with what I am? Yes.

That's more than most of you faggots can say.

Depends on his age, as a kid I was dreaming of a carrer in video games, as the insecure teenager I was, I though that was too "nerdy" for a real adult and that people would judge me for it, took me a while to accept myself as I am and stop caring about what imaginary people would think. Overall, I don't feel like that much of failure at this point but a few years back, struggling with depression and stuff, boy I was rough. Glad those years are behind me.

sounds more of a plan than i ever had in life. sounds possible to me. i just dont know alot about immigrating to the usa.

Its pretty hard but with the title and some.badass english I got it might be possible.
And about you. I dont know your age or anything at all. But if you truly want something follow these steps
>figure out what you want
>Make a doable path of possible actions
>aline everything to that goal
>Failure is not the end. Its a rock you can either blow it up or find a way to avoid it.
>Dont stop nigga. Fuck all
Even if you dont reach what you wanted. You will see the enormous amount you have acomplished. It is hard but doable

Not only would my younger self be pissed, but my younger self was in God tier shape and kick my current out of shape ass without mercy.

My life has progressively gotten worse and whatever happened to my motivation and goals went to shit after i turned 25.

Fucking hate myself more than ever

are......are you me?

I'd say slightly

He'd be surprised I was still alive.

Yes and no. He'd definitely be happy to know I've been laid, gone to raves, and gotten much better at video games, but probably wouldn't be happy about work choices, dropping out of college with a huge debt, and not changing in weight at all since high school. Still stuck at 120lbs.

No, I'm pretty much where I wanted to be.
>Pretty brunette with nice tits
>good friends
>Working with music
>soon to be in college
>Smoke cigars
>promising future
>Dressing how I wanted to

Yes, cus I'm not a professional footballer. Dreams crushed and an office job awaits me in future

Although my luck with women has improved so at least there's that

My younger self would just announce "yup, i knew we were failures"

Younger me would call older me a sellout.

This would be right before I punched younger me in the dick, cut his hair, and told him to get better grades in high school and finish college before turning 25 or I'll come back and fuck him up even more.

I am now but I know the younger me wouldn't be disappointed. He knew better. He'd be able to forgive himself. He would even help me get back up. I just wish along the way he could have forgiven his dad earlier. I wish he didn't let his surroundings get the best of him. To let him change for the worse :(

yes. 26 years old living on benefits and still in moms basement.

would atleast say how cool my video game collation is.

the only thing he would be proud of me for.

I don't think he'd be disappointed in me, just disappointed that we haven't made a way out of our shitty situation yet. I'd probably also called a sellout, like an above user. I'd put him in his place about that for sure. I still haven't made it to uni, so I guess that would maybe be a sore point, as well as all the other shit that's happened in the past few years. On the upside though I think he'd be over the moon at the fact that I've been holding down a steady relationship with my gf for nearly three years now. One positive in a lot of negatives. Still pushing on for better days though.

this

all younger mes, yous and everybodies are dicks