So the robbers had Kim tied up and they DIDNT fuck her, would you??

So the robbers had Kim tied up and they DIDNT fuck her, would you??

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3820005/PIERS-MORGAN-brawn-no-brains-Kim-AWOL-bodyguard-favour-fire-Kanye-does-worse.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not a nigger with no taste, so no. The robbery was probably staged for insurance money anyway.

If i wanted to fuck that giraffe with a plastic body sure ig

I would of shot her dead one less cancer to pollute the world

/thread

Insurance fraud.

>has had a nigger inside her

Lol

And then half of America loses their shit. They should've done it. Just imagine

>implying there were robbers and she wasn't just getting fucked by multiple men

The worst half. Then it would be easy to target them for extermination.

This. She got caught tied up after a kinky fuck went wrong and he bailed after stealing all her shit leaving her tied up, she called for help, played it off as a robbery. Kanye gets cucked. Profit.

Nigger, stop. No one wants to see the pics you saved on your queer ass iPhaggot device.

I do.

Niggers and children under 25 years old don't count because they're not people.

At least in the ass

lets see her ass

Let's see your high school diploma, Jamal.

Shes fucking ugly, yikes.

Let's see yours.

You would have to be a faggot not to at the very least grope the titties and ass.

Also
>Bodyguard was at a nightclub protecting her sisters
>All alone in a hotel room with $11mn worth of jewellry

Insurance job tbh. Wasn't Kanye crying about being "broke" earlier this year and begging billionaires for loans?

get a load of this fag

Yeah I would fuck her. Get her pregnant then make kanye pay to raise it.

You know dude atleast grabbed a titty or looked at the pussy.

Let's see you make a post that doesn't consist of parroting, dumb nigger.

FOOK THE CARDIES!

If i wanted to be infected with hpv maybe

The why the fuck are you posting?

People over 25 are smart enough to just ignore it.

>catch and tie the literal sex in woman form
>don't do anything with her

They're fucking gayer than balls touching.

Because your trips were foretold. My part in this cosmic play is now finished. Also, reaction images are for fags...

>edgelord neckbeard confirmed

Or, you know, they just have white taste in women instead of finding disgusting shit attractive because reality tv rotted their brains.

>poor babby boy under the age of 25 is hurt that real adults don't consider his opinions relevant
Awwwwwww

It would be like 9/11 times 2.

Why are you this mad though? If you don't like kim k just move on instead of calling everyone that wants to fap to her a nigger, you autistic cum-guzzling mungo.

>>Bodyguard was at a nightclub protecting her sisters
source? coz i read that the robbers put handcuffs on the bodyguard

>being over age 25 and still browsing Cred Forums
>real adult
Fuck off, faggot.

Steal 11 million in shit, then proceed to cover everything in your dna by fucking the victim.... I probably would in the moment, but right now, nah... too smart for that

>why do you keep stating facts?
>don't you know that stating facts means your emotional?
Just admit you're a nigger and I'll leave.

Her ass is disgustingly fake it's not even proportionate to her thighs, that shit is a bigger turn off than a girl with no ass

>My butthurt opinion is a fact
Sure, jan.

I'd need to soak it in sulfuric acid afterwards

And i don't even fap to Kim K or find her hot, i just think you being a spastic autist for no reason is weird and annoying but i guess you can't help that.

>being under the age of 25 and trying to shame people for not being what you "think" they should be doing with their evening
Fuck off, child.

>i
>i
>i
Fucking ape. Go shoot up your neighborhood. The internet is for whites.

what a fucking waste of trips

>5 men in cop uniforms and balaclavas enter her room
>Handcuffed
>Gagged
>Put into bathtub
>Half naked and wearing bathrobe
>Pleading for her life
>Gun held against her head
>No one heard anything due to the 4 rooms near her being vacant
>Bodyguard was downtown with her sisters so she was completely alone.
>Concierge let them in thinking they were cops
>He was knocked out and tied up and left at bottom of stairwell.

They took pictures. Guarantee it.
>inb4 "I WAS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED!" interviews soon.

Did Kim K laugh at you when you revealed your crooked small penis?

inb4 it was just a sexual roleplay and they took all the advantange they could, since she is dumb. Now she has to be careful they don't tell the actual story

This

Also isn't he shaming people for who he "thinks" they shouldn't fap to?

I know Kim has shitty taste, but I'm sure even she wouldn't even give that chode a chance to even whip whatever sized clit he/she/it has out.

> because he/she/it is an underedge lord

I'd take pictures and post them online. She has the ugliest cryface.

I wish they killed Kanye.

The difference being that I'm white, and an adult, and my trips entitle me to benefits to which you aren't entitled.

>playing pile-on because your absentee father never explained to you that it's gay and being gay is unacceptable

More pics

>So the robbers had Kim tied up and they DIDNT fuck her, would you??

why would they want to leave traces of DNA at the scene? being robbed at gun point is enough to scar her for life

Nigger detected. Too lazy to use google like a white adult, Tyrone? Too hard to use the keyboard on your Obamaphone?

>would of

Fuck NO, that is a lazy bum fuck bitch with no bed skills.

Also, do they perform an armed robbery, every detail to plan, and then think "What the hell, we've got an extra 20 minutes to run a train on ol' Kim here!"

Kill yourself.

Kim K is so fine. Any of you nerds would be lucky to even see her let alone put your tiny ass dick in her.

>Crooked small penis confirmed.

>mungo
There's no adults here.

She was hotter before the plastic surgery, too artificial now.

...but you would still hit that plastic ass and you know it.

>he didn't acknowledge my desperate plea for attention last time
>better repeat myself
Here's your (You). Remember: The fact that you have a reaction images folder is extremely cringeworthy to both people irl and people who got here before 2010 (because they grew out of that shit).

Eh well at least it's not as cringeworthy as being 25+ and bragging about spending 6+ years on a chinese image board. Or simply a sperglord.

Winner

Muslims dont eat pork

It's actually far more cringeworthy. I'm right because I'm both older and wiser than you, while you're just desperately grasping at straws. Tough luck, kiddo.

>playing pile-on because your absentee father never explained to you that it's gay and being gay is unacceptable
Tell your single mom I said hello.

Do they eat cow ?

Why fuck a hobbit?

>Desperately grasping at straws
>Hurr durr your a niggor and a kid !111!1 x5

Filthy Bagginses!

And
Dude you said the same thing like twice already, damn i think i'm making fun of someone with actual Aspergers. I need to go lay down.

She would have gotten an abortion than raise your neanderthal baby you ugly fuck fat shit bird

ITT: Teenagers

Or, they knew they had a limited amount of time before police arrived and that leaving their DNA all over her or much less inside of her was a fucking stupid idea.

>>Hurr durr your a niggor and a kid !111!1 x5
If you were mature or white enough to listen the first time, then I wouldn't have to repeat myself. Funny how that works and how uppity you got when the truth about your actual position relative to me was shoved in your face.
I said the same thing twice because you children kept trying to turn this into a homosex gangbang. Act like a man next time and I won't have to call you out for being less than one. Understand now, little kid?

WE CANT JUST LET THE CARDIES HAVE THE WORM HOLE

This

The robbers were there to steal stuff, not contract AIDS.

I think the majority of people commenting here would rather rob and rape this.

Let me guess. They stole her phone. There's going to be a new video. And she'll make millions dollars profit.

Lol

Most of you are too scared to talk to a female in the flesh. I'm sure all of you alphas on here would have the balls to hold a woman down and fuck her when you can't look a woman in the eyes to hold a conversation.

Not anymore that titless cunt

I would absolutely fucking destroy Kendal Jenner if she was the one in that scenario. I would rape the holy living fuck out of that goddess and her smooth skin. Imagine how good it feels to touch her skin when she spends thousands a month on her skin care regimen. Her skin has to be baby soft smooth and her legs must feel like heaven to be up against your skin.

Already uber rich as fuck though.

You seem desperate for attention.

Aids

Am the only once that'll fuck Caitlyn? I'm not gay btw

she doesn't as human or female anymore sadly.

>he thinks you can ever be rich enough
>he thinks people that fuck niggers are rational

How is middle school going for you?

She took of her tits wtf why?

Even if she was rape the robbers would of magically changed to white to avoid backlash from white guilt

This is what these social meda celebrities do when their stocks are down, generate some attention, and make money from the following shitstorm.

That sound like a question for google, don't you think?

She had a couple of million in useless jewlery and stayed in a house that costs 15k a night. All that without a day of honest work. I feel little sympathy for her.

You guys know she's a disgusting Armenian. All armenians perform some kind of fraud.

This is clearly insurance fraud.

They might have suddenly killed her, so makes sense. I would have done the same thing.

>dat forced race baiting
>dat Cred Forums elitism.
>dat pseudo-intellectualism
You are embarrassing yourself again.

>implying you're anywhere near 25 and not just an angsty, socially withdrawn teenage faggot lashing out at strangers online

Ok

Would butt fuck while that plastic ass slammed against me.

No that's how you get caught, they got away with millions in jewelry

>faggot under 25 or nigger detected
Sorry you didn't make the cut. Lashing out at me won't change real people's perceptions of you. :(

You just know they took that pussy

The fact that you have to keep reassuring to everyone that you're a white adult and everyone who disagrees with you is a nigger and under 25 really leads me to believe the opposite about you. Not only that, but holy fuck are you defensive. Bet you tally the number of arguments you got the last word in.

Don't feed the autist.

Ok, she's got a pretty nice pussy there...

yup

hack the gibson

What you believe is, frankly, irrelevant. I know what I am and I can tell what you are not. Stop pretending that you are what you are not and I won't have to keep reminding you of the reality of your situation, boy.

But, by all means, respond again after I've gone to bed and prove to everyone how upset you are that I was on point in my observations about you. A white adult would be able to demonstrate the restraint that I'm about to show in letting you fume while I sleep. ;)

>implying you're not an autist
Mind your own business, kid.

0/10 troll. Not even the most adamant of racists would feel the need to tell everyone he's white so often.

Want me to go get your 'I'm white!' medal? You sure did earn it buddy.

I read this whole conversation and you're both autistic faggots

She was "Afraid" of getting breast cancer. She didn't even have it. She's a psycho bitch

>grasping at straws
>projecting
>"no u"
>"if u respond ur not white and i win the argument by default"
>"I'm only not responding because I'm going to bed and totally not because I have fuck all to say anymore"

Never underestimate the effects Cred Forums can have on a "special" brain after years and years of addiction.

But there's like 5 people involved.

K thx

Insurance fraud, all the way.

I never found her attractive.

As a matter of fact, I've always thought she was ugly.

Gf and I were talking about this today. She's lucky she wasn't raped.

still time for nude abusive pics with phone

they were hired by taylor swift.

We get it. Your Racist...Yay!!!

.....no.

You don't know how ironic it is to call someone else a nigger while chimping out simultaneously lmao. Such an autistic faggot.

Bitch, tell me why your not a hobbit again?!?!
-I bet it was Sauron.
And that old cracker-ass cracker should have a good night's sleep, gonna hafta wake up early and gather cans to keep the trailer lights on!

She has a genetic make-up that gives her upwards of 70% chance of developing breast cancer. It wasn't just 'lol better lop these off just in case', it was recommended by her doctor.

I learned that after 30 seconds on google. You're welcome.

obviously, if you have her tied up, you rape her. even if you don't like her, at least you can say you fucked her.

I would have at least sucked her toes.

Congrats...You've done what so many celebs and athletes have done. Fucked kim k

>celebs and athletes
just like you and me

rape makes for a more interesting story to brag about.

Less and less people are believing her. Nothing is adding up. Zero surveillance footage? How convenient. Immediately flies home after talking with cops? And ohh surprise surprise her trash ass show premiers its new season on the 23rd. A show in which ratings are falling. This reeks of a publicity stunt. I wouldn't put it passed this filthy family to do some shit like this

"Don't say I didn't say I didn't warn ya!"
SIEG HEIL!

18/22

Hate fuck? Yeah. I'd rape that fat vapid cunt then slit her throat for the betterment of mankind.

Kind of obvious it was insurance fraud, even kenye was all "meh" about it as if expected and he is in debt

wouldn't it be 9/22?

I wouldn't want to put my dick anywhere near that thing.

Never mind rape.

>But Kim was lucky.
>This is Paris, scene of two of the worst ISIS terror attacks in recent years.
>She is self-evidently a prime target for Islamic extremists, as a world famous woman who represents everything they abhor about western civilisation.
>Imagine if those five men had been sent by Islamic State?

Piers Morgan - Daily Mail

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3820005/PIERS-MORGAN-brawn-no-brains-Kim-AWOL-bodyguard-favour-fire-Kanye-does-worse.html

>She is self-evidently a prime target for Islamic extremists, as a world famous woman who represents everything they abhor about western civilisation.

Shit negro, she's everything I abhor about western civilisation.

>making everything about hating Islam

wtf does would of mean?

It woulda been funny if she died i would laff

I think that's fair, but I literally want to punch Piers Morgan in the face repeatedly.

Are you retarded? Do you think I posted that shit because I thought it was a good point?

better question is, they stole 11m in jewelry but decided not to rid the world of her? like what?