I want to run out and smoke a bowl in the garage but it is cold as shit outside and I don't want my parents to wake up

I want to run out and smoke a bowl in the garage but it is cold as shit outside and I don't want my parents to wake up
>wat do Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRTMjuwulXk
youtube.com/watch?v=SQUeQOIlcDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Become an adult.

You could try moving out of you parents house and not be such a cock munchkin all the time.

I am 24 so if I punch high school kids like you I got to jail for a long time

Weed is morally wrong.

So if you're 24, then why would they give a damn if you smoke out in the garage? That's were most smokers would smoke anyways. They shouldn't have a problem with it so long as it's legal in your state. Otherwise dude, you gotta move out so you can make your own rules.

>24
>scared of the cold

Not sure you're qualified to punch anything, pussy.

>They shouldn't have a problem with it so long as it's legal in your state.
I live in CA.. my parents are just old boomers who never touched the stuff and have all their typical asinine reserves about it. it is their house so I don't wish to be disrespectful

>moving out
so I can become part of the renter generation? I watched my brother bounce around three shitty apartments I don't think I welcome such a scenario just yet

my parents know I smoke of course... my main problem is with how cold it is outside.. not the weed itself

You're a fucking loser. Get your own fucking house, stop being a pussy about the cold, and fucking act your age.

>and fucking act your age
how many 24 year olds do you know who own a house lol? you are a dumb fag gtfo

.... bro

Either move the fuck out, or learn to face a little bit of cold when you want your freedom.

How pathetic

Put on a coat, dipshit.

this was a thread for general stoners and stoner discussion... I was looking for simple suggestions like maybe wear a sweater or find a heating lamp

I didn't need a bunch of niggers who don't even smoke griping about a 24yo not owning his own home in this fubar economy

>COld as shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
A

Put on a flannel and go out fer a rip ya pussy

Dude you gotta be kidding me. Cali is is like third in line for worst place to live, right behind Texas and Florida. Move to Washington. Shit's not too bad here. We got Leavenworth, we're parked right next to Canada, and there's legal product in every which direction, all within 6 miles of me. Rents nowhere near as bad as California either.

Quite literally almost all of them. All of them except the ones that are lazy, bitchy pieces of shit like you who mooch off of others. You should have at the latest, been out of your parents house by 22. And that's assuming you're a part time college student who's graduated by now. But oh no, you don't have your shit together so nobody else does huh? Pitiful.

>just pick up your life and relocate to a new place that isn't as sucky as the place you are currently in
thanks user, I shall take that into consideration. I do like the whole west coast as I have been up to BC down to SD.

>Fubar economy

Dude how fucking white are you?

do you have i window in your room? i guess you do. put only as much in the bowl as you can smoke at once: light it up, inhale all at once --> open the window --> blow smoke outside the window. did that for years. until i moved out of my parents house of course. so it's 9:10am here and i'm going to smoke in my warm comfy room. cheers op

Im on Vancouver Island,

I drove down to cali last year, portland was a shit hole, most of cali was alright lots of homeless. washington state was cool, just walked right into a dispensary it was nice, your dispensaries are really fucking expensive though.

Open a window, smoke with the least amount of smoke u can, and exhale in through a dryer sheet...smoker tips

>lazy, bitchy pieces of shit like you who mooch off of others.
who do I mooch off of? I have a job and pay my own way aside from where I live.. with my family. that isn't mooching that is called living user you should try it

>you don't have your shit together so nobody else does
seriously how many 24 year olds do you know that literally own their own property? can you name them all right now?

>exhale in through a dryer sheet
>exhale in
>exhale
>in
>smoker tips

Don't forget that you can stuff some dryer sheets into a toilet paper roll and exhale through that. I did this back when I was living in section 8 housing, and I was the only one who was never kicked out for smoking, because I was the only one who never got caught. I owe it to the dryer sheets man.

I don't think fighting the cold is a stoner question.. It has more to do with common sense. So, like I said, put on a coat, sweater, or a flannel..

You smoke the bowl and come back inside.

Not only that,

hes saying its cold on October first in CA

because the window is so far away or what? i used to smoke in between classes on the toilet. never used any dryer sheets, whatever that is

nigga 67 degrees with sea breeze isn't dicks out weather

Well that depends dude. Every shop has their own prices.

I was going to type this... Well, the dryer sheets wrapped around a paper roll idea. I've never been kicked out of section 8 housing; My family was on it when I was young though.

Yep.. He's got some thin skin. But ultimately, I think OP is just board. Find a hobby besides video games, Op, you jerkoff.

Cali isn't cold you pussy. Grab a jacket and man the fuck up. SMOKE YOUR WEED.

This.
Also consider getting a vape,way less smell and a better high.

are you seriously trying to tell me that 20 degrees celsius is cold?

Nigga its 9 degrees celsius which is 48f right now in BC and im going for a bike ride.

Suck a fat chode and smoke a bowl you pussy

take a paper towel tube and roll slips of cardboard in the tube, then tape or glue them to the inside, then fill with carbon - usually the stuf used for fish tanks. Repeat this process 3 times, and then put a piece of dryer sheet on the end. This is a home made smoke buddy.

Alternatively, just grab a change of clothes and take them with you, smoke outside and get naked and then change into clean clothes.

Use body spray to get any residual smoke.

Maybe take a second to put drops in if you're really paranoid.

Make a good story for when you come in... like you heard someone outside or something?

>Suck a fat chode and smoke a bowl you pussy
that made me giggle m8 thanks.
I am waiting for my mum to go to sleep.. she is taking forever.

Once everyone is asleep I could box the fuck out of my garage like weezy

I went to 2 different ones, but it coulda been the shitty exchange rate cause our dollar was a POS

>Alternatively, just grab a change of clothes and take them with you, smoke outside and get naked and then change into clean clothes.
that's too paranoid. if you're that paranoid, smoking weed will not be fun anyway

Dont worry ill keep her asleep tonight m8 ;)

>scared of the cold
>still lives with mummy.
Kek

/thread
>don't be a faggot AND a pussy OP

Where the fuck do you live? It's like 80deg F here.

Mummy can you knit me a sweat sweat so my bun buns dont get cold when I smoke my fake weed for 4 chan

All you need is dryer sheets, rubberband or tape, and a toilet paper roll.

This HELPS, it is not all you need.

because smoking weed is only for the hard ones, right?

hey guys, post some stoner stuff. i have none

No, the opposite actually

op is a fucking little bitch nigga

>fake weed
wut?

It's called a window. Usually blowing out the window would not get all of the smoke out of your room, so you use the toilet paper roll to not only mask the smell, but have a more concentrated aim, plus in combination with the roll, there would be so little of a smell outside, that the rest would dissipate in the air without anyone ever knowing.

I used to use these a lot when I lived with my parents. Also, lighting it out the window works as well, if there is one.

get some ozium that shit covers weed smell damn good

Ye olde paper towel trick, dawg

What is temp there? PA here, 43F in the mountains and you are a pussy.

Owning a house at 24 isn't common user, unless he took out a hell of a loan. But at 24 the interest would butt fuck him.

smoke it inside dickweed

>24
>still living with your parents

Weed, not even once.

Sjove it up your ass.
Wait.
Have fun!

I sympathize with you OP. I too am about to go roast one in the cold, but I use a coat.

i used to sneak outside to smoke at night while my parents were asleep for years. and i actually liked that. even in winter. when everything is quite and you're freezing, the world gets mystical. and when you come back in, it feels like you just went through some kind of adventure

Let me ask you a question, potheads

I've never smoke weed in my 30 years of life, but lately I've been fucking this 20 something girl that lives with other girls and they smoke a lot and have fun, and I've tried a couple of times and... it did nothing to me. Absolutely nothing. Is this normal, I mean, maybe becuase I'm a big guy, even when it's literally my first time?

Gotta go outside bro, I wouldnt smoke inside. I do have my own place, but am visiting my mom at the moment. Though its not cold here yet, it gets pretty fucking cold. I find I get higher when I gotta puff it quick and go back in anyways. But yeah without waking your parents up, I dunno. If you tossed your coat in the dryer for a min it'd keep you pretty warm, long enough to smoke. Otherwise, start planning better. Got central heat? Got floor vents? Pile your sweats and socks on the vent for 10 mins. Get an exaust fan to blow air out the window and some air freshener. If you also smoke cigs, smoking a couple cigarettes right after you smoke pot will help mask the smell inside. If I smoke inside I do it next to a fan blowing out the window, with a lit cigarette near the door. If you get paranoid about being caught, then just wait.

you have to smoke alone, maybe just once. you kind of have to "get" the high. if you're with people, you're in a state of high dopamine and this surpresses the cannabis-high if you don't know how it feels and what it does to you, you can't follow this feeling and you will remain sober

so, did you smoke already, fellow pothead?

Yeah, I've known people who can smoke it and not get high. Probably a couple of reasons.

>been drinking before hand? You wont notice much of a difference from a bowl or two, besides maybe getting sleepy.

>Its low quality, I've smoked weed that didnt do shit to me, kept smoking to get high, all I got was tired and a headache.

>You're nervous or not a previous smoker. You are inhaling too lightly, you dont need to hold it in to get high, but you need to inhale deeply.

>The smoking method isnt ideal for you. I dont get very high from joints, or glass pipes. Bongs and blunts get me really high. Try something different. Chances are, those 20 something girls are getting shit weed. I know dealers like that. If you're an otherwise straight edge white guy they'll have you meet them in parking lot 1. Call you ten minutes later to meet them in parking lot 2. Call you ten minutes later to meet them in shady apartment building, then charge you 20 for a gram of shake.

>Make sure you arent rolling up any stems or seeds if you are smoking shake, it'll completly undo any high you would've gotten.

i have not... i got sucked into the wikileaks drop and i didn't want to miss anything.
probably going to smoke in a few

I thought that being with people and have fun was a more safe enviroment for a novice

>been drinking before hand?
nope
>Its low quality
I don't know, the girls were enjoying the ride
>You are inhaling too lightly, you dont need to hold it in to get high, but you need to inhale deeply
At first, yes. Then I lost the fear and tried to inhale it deeply and keep it in my lungs
>Chances are, those 20 something girls are getting shit weed
It won't surprise me since they are not very wealthy and all. But I really don't see myself buying stuff, and I don't know where to begin. This is a small city in the south of spain, not LA.
>Make sure you arent rolling up any stems or seeds if you are smoking shake, it'll completly undo any high you would've gotten.
Again, I only smoke, they do all the job, and it works for them.

>I thought that being with people and have fun was a more safe enviroment for a novice
>more safe
what do you fear? and if you are afraid of psychedelica you probably will be freaked out anyway. you can also have a "bad trip" when you're with people. just start with a small dose when you're alone and see, what it does. if you don't like the effect, you probably suppress it unconciously. if that is so and you want to try it anyway, just smoke a lot at once. you WILL feel it

Ok then, here the last of my ideas, assuming you want to experience a high.

Some more causes for not getting a high
>Those girls could be getting the worst shit weed, and still be playing up their "high". In my experience (I'm 29 smoked since I was 15) chicks play up their high. "OMG I just saw gumby walk down the stairs, etc." I've seen lots of chicks fake their high bec. they wanted attention/validation whatever goes on in their heads.

>I've never smoked with a young chick that had good weed. I think dudes rip off girls when selling to them. I've seen it happen, its a power thing, especially if you guys arent spanish.

>Dont eat before or after you smoke, bonus tip, if you get too high, uncomfortably high, eat something rich like a cheeseburger, meat and grease and starch will take a high away quickly.

If you want to get high.

>Smoke alone like someone said previously. You might be too focused on the 20 something girls around you to actually examine how you feel. Its a slight adrenaline rush for any guy, to be in a room of chicks. Smoking alone will give you a chance to relax and focus on how YOU feel. Again, its probably shitty weed. Shitty weed can get you high, but do this. Buy a gram from one of the chicks. Go home and smoke alone. I promise it will be a different experience than smoking in a group. I dont get very high in a group either.

Lastly, dont go chasing a high. I prefer alcohol to pot anyways. Its nothing you're missing out on. A fun experience sure, pretty harmless, but not all its cracked up to be. Even the most die hard pot heads I knew growing up have mostly given it up, and just have a few beers if they need a buzz. You're not missing out, but if you want to get high, most of the advice I've seen here is pretty sound.

>Those girls could be getting the worst shit weed, and still be playing up their "high"
they don't see dragons and shit, just laugh a lot and relax a lot. And don't get me wrong, I also have a good time, but nothing I wouldn't feel without smoking.
>especially if you guys arent spanish.
?
>Dont eat before or after you smoke
Ok, that is a good advice, since my gf usually get me stuffed everytime I go there
>Smoke alone like someone said previously
I would, but honestly, I'm probalby buying through those girls since I have literally zero connections
>what do you fear?
Don't know, man. One hears all kind of shit. I know weed isn't harmful, but I thought that being in a room with cute nice girls would be the ideal place to do it.

>being in a room with cute nice girls would be the ideal place to do it.
not really. alcohol, coke, amphetamines would be the drugs of your choice then. for me, cannabis is something you do alone or with very good friends or with your best friend, so you can talk and be creative and experience funny and insightful things to share. if you want to have fun with girls, you have to be a more in social kind of state, which means, you don't really want to see the things cannabis can show you, because for most people it would be awkward how you act, especially if you are afraid to do something awkward

ok, how many guys are lurking in here? anyone want to smoke a bowl with me? it's 11am and reading about smoking weed made want to start early today.

Oh well its probably just environment. In a different setting or with different people, or a slightly different strain of bud you would have a different high. Worst I've had were paranoid ones where I felt guilty about something/ relived bad past memories/ felt like someone was watching me... to happy highs, where music sounded better, colors looked better, I felt light on my feet. To the majority which were inbetween, mediocre, only slightly paranoid or slightly happy. Every drinker has his or her preferred alcohol and setting. Weed can be as complicated. Try it alone if you get a chance, if not, you arent missing out. Have a drink instead, its not that much different.

What a Faggot

I did, just smoked a makeshift plastic bottle bong out my window.

whats the time?

if you got, what it says there, you are the same faggot

Dude buy a weed vape and just hit it inside

no that guys right. I realized early on if I was the highest person in the room I'd just start talking retard shit and wouldnt stop. You gotta know that you cant make an ass of yourself. Like in your own place, turn your phone off, comfortable sitcom, food, drink, bed.

4:30 am here

go to bed

i dont want to

ok, i'll smoke with you then. what do you do atm? i am listening to youtube.com/watch?v=tRTMjuwulXk (i am not the typical Cred Forums-user i guess)

cool I'm listening to movie theme songs. This one right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=SQUeQOIlcDM

Cannabinoid receptors doesn't know how the fuck to react in some people the first few times they smoke.
You simply didn't get high because your brain didn't know what to do.

You'll get high after a few times.
Don't worry, you will notice it.

you have to be kidding. this pleases you? while high? it disgusts me really

You could always blow the smoke up your cat's anus with a straw.