Alright which one of you clowns started this whole clown thing? Getting fucked up this easy, y'all have to be from here

Alright which one of you clowns started this whole clown thing? Getting fucked up this easy, y'all have to be from here

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/webculture/clown-chases-joggers-knife-real-or-fake/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

liveleak.com/view?i=3bb_1475393493

W-what is it???

another clown got shot in the head yesterday

For once, and I can't believe I'm saying this, we've found something that not even Cred Forums fuckwits would do.

Okay that's kinda weird.. Sorry I guess the link is dead now but the clown gets fucked up and beat for 10 seconds by two dudes

Poor thing...

Seemed fake/planned to me. Anyone else?

That's what I was thinking...

[s]Okay that's kinda weird.. Sorry I guess the link is dead now[/s] but the clown gets fucked up and beat for 10 seconds by two dudes

Link was dead but now it's back..?

yea i thought the same but idk.

It does seem very commercial but how else would this go down. The banter in the beginning puts it off.

It won't work for me could you post on YouTube

I can sort if see that but what in particular seemed off to you?

Google - Liveleak guys attack blown on road

well lest for me this clown seemed confrrentational. if u go on utube and c the other clown footage they will follow u and then stop and watch u, somtiems wave. i have seen one walk onto a porch and break a pumpkin wit his hands. this clown wanted to fight. first time ive seen this.

this is so real

Clinton astroturfing. This way when wikileaks reveals she's been eating children she can blame it on Pennywise.

More videos of clowns getting their asses kicked please.

I seen a few vids where the clown will rush the driver side of the car then of course driver will speed away. I would go through the clown, especially if no one is around fuck that

Those aren't clowns. Those are people in masks.

Clowns wear makeup. I dont know they're putting on masks? Fucking pussies.

>liveleak.com/view?i=3bb_1475393493
fake and gay, I bet you're the nigger in the video, the one that didn't get out the car.

Nah I'm just a n****r that thought it was real

>clowns where makeup and not masks
I can verify this. It says so in the 8 clown commandments

Idk that sounds really gay to me

I'm willing to bet there are no clowns. They just don't want people outside on the east coast at night. Now why?

WELCOME TO 2014 YOU FUCKING RETARDS. THESE CLOWNS ARE NOTHING NEW. PAY ATTENTION TO THE NEWS MORE OFTEN.

this. They've been around for a while. The problem is it exploded with copycats this year and they're being way more aggressive than earlier iterations

why

There was actually a legitimate video of a creepy ass clown with a knife charging at two teenagers, sec lemme try and ifnd the video

This one uproxx.com/webculture/clown-chases-joggers-knife-real-or-fake/

It started as a guy standing next to a store, and here comes the fucking autists, playing monkey see monkey do and ruining it for the others.

And the thing that gets me fucking mad the most are these idiots saying, "Woah, why are these people in clown masks?? They are asking to get hurt!"
Motherfucker do you know what the fucking month/season of the year it is? It's close to this magical thing called ~HALLOWEEN~. JEE', I FUCKING WONDER.

If I see one of these bitch ass clowns and they try to fuck with me with a weapon I hope they actually have the balls to use it
Ill have a knife of my own and you can believe if he doesn't get me im gonna get him
All of these fags sound like such beta faggots who think they can act cool because they have a spoopy appearance

>liveleak.com/view?i=3bb_1475393493
Muhahaha

Stupid is as stupid does

why are you censoring yourself m8?

B-but dey has a mask on. Is a clown and dey gon hurt me!

>be American
>be scared of clowns

A nation of retards.