My gf dumped me and is with another guy less than a week later. I legit want to kill myself. I hate this feeling

My gf dumped me and is with another guy less than a week later. I legit want to kill myself. I hate this feeling.

I dated a girl for 9 months in High School and she broke up with me and started dating a "friend" of mine who transferred school to be closer to me because he had no friends at his other school.

I'm sorry. I dated this girl over a year and I'm still in contact with her. I just can't do this anymore. I've gone through this kind of thing before. I just don't want to do it anymore.

Stay single.

I wish I could. I just can't handle how she started dating this guy so soon. I feel like a huge pussy. But I really do love her.

Hang out with your friends more and get out and enjoy life man. Too much time has been wasted thinking about whores.

Best advise i got is work on making yourself happy before you want to start a new relation ship. As for that chick, give it time. Time will make you better. Get some beers with yout buds.

I go to work everyday. I try to be happy. I try to get over it all. I just end up drinking myself to sleep every night when I'm finally alone. I have a few friends, they know about this. But not how depressed I am.

Nah, don't kill yourself. Go out, get drunk, and talk to your friends about what a slut and heartless bitch she is. You'll feel better. Then start concentrating on yourself. Do better in school, exercise, and get some hobbies. You'll feel better then, too.

Sadly, I'm still chasing after her, even after she starting dating this rebound guy. I just can't stop. I feel so fucking stupid for acting like this.

I do I talk mad shit about her, yet I really do love her. I appreciate all of your advice. I really do. I know time heals all wounds. But I can't stop but contact this girl in hope she will get back with me. I feel so retarded...

fucking kys weak

Here she is/was...
Should I move on?

Well, try looking at it this way. Maybe you're feeling so lost and helplessly in love with this girl because her leaving you and then getting a new guy so soon has damaged your self-image. You're going after her because you want to feel good enough again, like she once made you feel when she was your girlfriend. She can't give you that anymore. If she comes back, you'll always have that "what if?" question in the back of your head. You'll always be wondering why she left, if she's going to leave again, and if you can trust her. She can't repair your perception of your self-worth. Only you can do that now, without her.

I gotta ask man how old are you? Cus if you under 30 i understan how you feel however look at most of these comments. What are we all telling you?
Go party, get hammered, talk to your bros. Give it time and she will erase from your head and don't chase after her have some self respect, give yourself worth.

You're joking, right? She looks like a slag.

Ahh. Thank you

She's high mileage, but I have zero self esteem

use this to focus on yourself and improve anyway you can. set goals, get laid, fuck shit up. life goes on. i assume your young so enjoy it if you can. fuck that girl, she isn't worth it.

I am about to be 23. I know I'm not giving myself any self respect at this point. But I can't help but feel this way atm. I am hammered at this very moment.

go hit on tons of girls and get a good group of them going so you can pick out the ones you like. if one doesnt work out, keep others in mind. that's how you do dating. dont fall in love with the girl before you date. make sure compatibility and psyche are things that are good for you.

once again. DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL UNTIL YOU'VE CHECKED THEM OUT FULLY.

Thanks for the advice.. I know I want to shove it in her face. Yet at the same time I don't think I've ever been this depressed or in love with a girl this much before.

It's all good man my ex of 3 years left me and came out of the closet in the same text. It gets a lot easier.

keep in mind that emotions are temporary chemicals in your brain. cut contact with her and make yourself angry. it'll make you feel better.

Theres no better remedy for a broken heart than hitting the gym. Even if youve never been before. Its builds your confidence up as you start seeing your body transform and and get fit. Your body releases many different hormones and chemicals during exercise that help fight depression. Look up "runners high". Sticking to a workout plan and diet actually helps keep your mind busy. if anything Its a great platform to meet new friends and maybe even a girl user.

You got this. Weve all been there. It seems hopeless now but one day sooner than you think she'll be nothing more than an old memory.

I'm already very angry and pissed off at this situation. But for the wrong reason... I'm mad that she already got with this fuckbag after our long relationship.

Chin up Cred Forumsro
It gets better, hang around with me.
I need company too.

Ya, I even go to therapy for this type of shit. I have never really worked out, I'm not fat or anything but I'm not in shape for sure.

I get it, man. But you should be looking at it like "Good luck with that bitch, dude!" rather than being pissed she conned some dude into being with her sorry ass.

Nigga are you literally posting this same shit posting bullshit again?? Wtf happen to your dumbass eating a burger & stfu?

Fucking bots everywhere tonight

Trust me, man. Hit the gym. I was in a dark place over a girl. Now im pretty fit and my confidence is way better than even before I met her.

Also, try to get some tang soon. Like asap. Start dropping loads on as many faces as possible.

I even ended up talking to him, but she messaged me after. After that fag told her everything I said ofc. So ya I played it like a bitch and told her how I felt. Which is fucking retarded, I never would have done that if I wasn't hammered,

I feel you forsure, everyone tells me to workout and try to find myself again. I'm legit just lazy as fuck after working all day. I have money, I just have zero respect for myself atm....

We all giving you good advice. Gym. Bros. Beer. Party.
Just keep yourself busy. Like video games? Finish the game u wanted to play but never had a chance cus she took all your time. Wanted to hit on a chick? Now you can guilt free. Watch Sunday football all day.

Ya, I love gaming. That's actually how I met her... But I legit think my main problem is that I can't help myself checking up on her. I quit smoking cold turkey. Yet this is still much harder for me...

Nobody said it was going to be a walk in the park. It's gonna suck monkey balls at first but you'll get over her. I been through it like many men.

True, I know it's not going to be easy. I just feel so betrayed and lied to... she even cheated on me and I got back with her. That's how low I have fallen. I guess I just look at the good and dismiss the bad... maybe because I felt like this was real idk. Fuck it,

The best part about not having any self respect is that it is perfectly forgivable to give it to a couple fatties.

Heres some perks:

1. 98% of them will let you stick it in their pooper
2. She will not only give you a back rub right after, but she will also big spoon you and will totes be cool with you crying about your ex.
3. Theres always a chance of finding some crumbs or old dried up dipping sauce stains somewhere on or in her. Super vital to replace some of the calories you are expending on that sweet bovine ass.
4. Ever have your asshole licked? Now's the time to try. You know your milk steak queen will do anything for her king. Surprise yourself. Any other weird sexual shit you wanna try but too scared to ask a regular fit human girl to do for fear of scaring her off or being known as a weirdo? Not this girl. Shes just happy to be there.

Something to consider user.

Legit mad me fucking laugh thanks.

My gf left me for some other dude the same day OP so don't feel too shitty

just a few weeks later and I'm now sleeping with someone I click with on almost everything, its fantastic but my dick literally hurts from all the sex, so I mean. hang in there, it gets better