I NEED MUH GUNS TO PROTECT ME FROM THE GUBMENT

>I NEED MUH GUNS TO PROTECT ME FROM THE GUBMENT
>gets drone striked

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Hampton#1969_raid_and_assassination
youtube.com/watch?v=lGYFRzf2Xww
youtube.com/watch?v=NuX2aZCmrI4
vimeo.com/124336782
police.qld.gov.au/programs/weaponsLicensing/licenceApplication/weapons/categories/categories.htm
aic.gov.au/media_library/publications/tbp/tbp031/tbp031.pdf
austlii.edu.au/au/legis/qld/consol_act/cc189994/s327.html
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
aic.gov.au/publications/current series/mr/21-40/mr23/appendix_b.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Huh. So the gubment, in its full force and might, with billions upon billions in funding, research, and technology HASNT been at war with a couple hundred uneducated, untrained, goat-herding, mountain-dwelling sand people armed with '50s technology for literally over a decade?

Seems like its working out pretty well for them, considering we're giving up now.

Na, I need my guns to protect me from meth addicts and bath salt users. Government has missles and shit, I'm not stupid they won.

>drone strikes 12th floor apartment in a dense urban center

kek

Auto correct, fuck you auto correct, missiles.

Who got drone striked?

Shillary wants to drone Assange
>Proposed the idea in a State Dept meeting!

Great time to be alive ...

HAHA! Good one Nigel! Now get back to filming me fucking your wife. Make sure to get a good shot of my balls twitching as I fill her womb with my superior, black, muslim seed this time!

>I NEED MUH GUNS TO PROTECT ME FROM THE GUBMENT

I keep guns to keep guns, m8. Why not?

The liberal line of bullshit is "You can't fight the government 'cause they got tanks and drones and nukes and shit".
But the 2nd Amendment isn't there for ME to take on an out of control government.
It's there for ME, MY RELATIVES, MY FRIENDS, MY NEIGHBORS, and 100 MILLION OTHER AMERICANS to take on an out of control government.

>seems like it's working out pretty well for them
It's not though
Why do you think they're so butthurt?

More than a dozen conflicts were sustained because the men were real men. therefore fuck you faggit. move over

I need guns to protect myself from Democrats.

Funny that the ar says its to prevent government atrocities but noone has stopped them yet

That is cause most the NRA shootings are helped buy the guy being behind a badge

Good fucking luck with that AR against actual relevant military grade weapons

You should read into the oath of enlistment.

Cool meem user

AR doesnt do much against drone strikes

T
H
I
S

>I can't defeat the most powerful criminal on the streets in hand to hand combat, therefore I should never worry about self defense and just prep my anus instead

This is the same level of retardation as you OP. An unarmed populace is easily pushed around

What are you babbling about, Snowflake?

oh haha ha

Not that user that posted but an oath isn't going to save you if you truly believe that you owning any type of weapon a civilian can own is going to save you from a modern government

Because guntards

oh boy

I am not talking about drone strikes i am talking about shit like cops shooting people with no worry of being held responsible poisoning entire communitys and not doing anything about it going on 3 years

kek are you really >implying that modern warfare is equivalent to the revolutionary war
>over 200 years ago

You cant be that stupid, but here you are..

>3 years
It's been going on for much longer than that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Hampton#1969_raid_and_assassination

look into how many of the people that have been accused of shooting unarmed people and got away with it belonged to the nra

America doesn't have a gun problem. They have a mental health problem.

Ps, I'm a pro-gun Britfag. And there's nothing you can do to change my mind liberals!

An unarmed populace is only slightly worse than an armed populace when comparing a modern government's capabilities compared to a civilians

Or are you really so retarded you believe owning any type of gun will save you if you government is against you, my b

War hasn't changed in 50,000 years.
Just the tools.

You have no clue... Apparently the military is a bunch of dogs, not following the constitution, not defending the country against all enemies foreign and domestic. They are the lowly dogs, willing to follow all orders given to them. Even if it means killing their own people! Yes, of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=lGYFRzf2Xww

So considering how many threads you guys are making on multiple boards means that Hillary is going to heavily push abolishment on the second amendment in a speech soon right? Are the Rothschilds finally going to make their move? Next you will be telling me they are getting their dream war against Iran/Russia and finally overthrowing Syrian government they desperately want to happen.

Are you insane letting a chick have a gun

he doesn't agree with me, lets put him in danger!

Okay? Do you have comparable tools as a civilian that your government does?

>pro-tip
>you don't

when injustice becomes law rebellion becomes duty - Thomas Jefferson

Strawman ayyyyyy

>Reptards think freedom is everyone owning a gun
Does that mean USA, Somalia and Eritrea are the only free countries in this world?

>He doesn't believe in having fighting chance
Man, people must've found you depressing in high school.

what does that even mean

Those "people" should not be resisting and should comply with all police orders. Once you stop complying with tye law, you run the risk of dying that day. This is not new. Its been like this for hundredsof years. Its like people went and got stupid again. I jave zero sympathy once you go full retard with cops.

why not? she can shoot her own rapist and not need me (or any male) to protect her. She can be the independent strong woman feminist want her to be.

You're implying California would be better off with no gun regulations?

So do you really believe you have a fighting chance should you be attacked by any sort of actual military grade weapon?

>depressing

war. war never changes.

You vastly overestimate a modern military's ability to deal with a large and entrenched resistance. A very brief look at any of the middle eastern conflicts within the last 10 years makes it pretty fucking obvious how problematic an armed populace can be for a modern military. Drone strikes/Armor/Airpower are excellent against specific known targets. They're shit against a large insurgency

This is the most concise response to most of the arguments ITT

>itt a bunch of fucking gunfags trying to justify a retarded, outdated hobby

Actually they're to protect me from black people (and evidently clowns now?). Not all black people are stupid and violent but memes are memes, the only cool thing you can be when you're poor is dangerous. In fact, I think welfare is largely at fault, all violence is an attempt to convert shame to self-esteem and not providing for yourself will always be shameful. In EU countries where there's no welfare black people behave themselves, they don't have child after child they barely care for to get more money many of which become criminals. Either way, I will always be white, they will always think I have money and stuff they can take even I don't have anything because memes. I've already seen one family member killed in a home invasion, they followed me home. I'm never going anywhere unarmed and if something requires me to disarm to be a part of it then it isn't worth being a part of. Don't fall for memes, protect yourself using the proper tools - and that's all a gun is, a tool, it doesn't create violent intent and never will no matter how many lies they put on TV.

No, the image is implying that gun grabbers don't actually care about people's safety or homicides rates, they're purely motivated by ignorance and fear.

Yeah tell that to the ones that where shot while they where laying on the ground not doing anything threes been 3 so far in the past 6 months one even had a gun planted on him after the fact

If drone strikes work why is there still ISIS, Hezbollah, etc.

So you're comparing American gun ownership to people who have literally been in a war entrenched country for hundreds of years, generations of people trained to withstand incursion compared to a guy with a cool gun collection

Please don't be that retarded user

Last shitty image before I go to bed.

Ultimately the right to bear arms is an extension of the right to self defense. It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

So you're comparing American gun ownership to people who have literally been in a war entrenched country for hundreds of years, generations of people trained to withstand incursion compared to a guy with a cool gun collection

Please don't be that retarded user

As an Australian who has to spend an INORDINATE amount of time at the range to justify ownership of my handgun, I support american rights to arm bears with one notable exception.

Currently you are able to put a sand nigger on a "Terror watch list" and this list will preclude said person from boarding an aircraft on the grounds of being a high risk passenger

if said person is such a high risk, why did congress reject a bill that would have stopped terrorist sand niggers from buying guns? That just seems counter intuitive and really contradictory

pls explain

pointless stat, there is alot more variables in play when talking about two different states. nothing was proven or disproven here

i would hazard a guess that she actually got arrested for being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Fuck all you Gun-Nuts,, this is now a Hyperscat thread.

>the op doesn't get it
It's your fucked up liberal brain

People on the no-fly list should be able to buy firearms because there is no real criteria for being on the list. Children have been on the list because of clerical errors or simply because a family member is on the list as well. The fear is that the government will unjustly put people on the no-fly list or terrorist watch list just so they won't have access to firearms.

What do you have against a civilian police and a civilian military? Works in other countries.

Americans have no control over their representatives or congress.

Congress/Senate is ran by "donations" from corporations. Whoever donates the most to the most people wins the vote in their favor.

Never change Cred Forums, never change

>if you get aids, cancer, 3rd thing you will most likely die
>you should kill yourself

Cuba beat us in 1962 just by throwing rocks at us. Get the fuck outta here.

I need 2 guns, my pistol, a nice gauge Taurus with rubber bullets. And my 10 gauge shotgun.
The pistol is for self defense.
The shotgun for duck hunting.
I can use the pistol for deer hunting if i got real bullets, but there is so much more satisfaction in the sound of a rubber round bouncing off bone.

..so apply to have yourself removed- it shouldn't be hard to remove a child from the no-fly list.. right?

yes they do. The fact that johnson isn't even on the same planet as clinton and trump in terms of the polls is proof that the people do have control and they make really stupid choices

>tools are everything
Fuck man, you sound like one of those idiots who cover their weapons in heavy and impractical mods and rag on the other guys at the range who simply point and shoot. Go move to North Korea if you want the government to do everything for you.

There's only 2 million persons in service and reserve.
I'm former USMC so I don't know many people who pilot tanks, fly planes or pilot drones that would be willing to turn on the people they swore to protect. Their own homes, communities, families and friends.
Even if we cut it in half. That half of them would leave and half would stay would weaken them to about 1 million troops.

The campaign they're facing is against an enemy that outnumbers them, does not follow ROE and will fight harder than anyone because they're fighting for their homes.

There are 370 million people in the US outnumbering 300/1 service men. Even if we say that half won't fight and leave the country the gov. is still outnumbered 150/1.

No self respecting commander would take on that suicide mission.

I'll say it for the last time since the last thread.

When you give all your guns to the gov. you're taking the power of revolution away from the people leaving the only power in the hands of a tyrannical government with a corrupted system favored against the common man in favor of those in power thus making the common man unable to exercise his constitutional right leading him to exercise his revolutionary rights.

I guess you need that option with such a broken ass election system. 2 party system, delegates and super delegates, winner takes it all, wtf are you even doing? Way to fucking go in 2016.

and it wouldn't be the only black thing he owned

Looks like you are that "retarded user". Your sentence is a fallacy.

Gun laws don't apply to criminals who don't follow the law.
Think about that.

t. tyrone's brother who saw all dat but my cousin said he ain't have no weapon and whitey cameras jus lying and yall stupid to believe all that

>making theft illegal doesn't stop thieves, therefore we should make stealing legal

>
The campaign they're facing is against an enemy that outnumbers them, does not follow ROE and will fight harder than anyone because they're fighting for their homes.

I agree with everything you said except this

what do you think the sand niggers are fighting for when you roll into the dust bowl?

Lol prove it faggot

XM1060 40mm Thermobaric Grenade
fuel-air explosive weapon which is devestating when fired into structures

The [blast] kill mechanism against living targets is unique–and unpleasant.... What kills is the pressure wave, and more importantly, the subsequent rarefaction [vacuum], which ruptures the lungs.... If the fuel deflagrates but does not detonate, victims will be severely burned and will probably also inhale the burning fuel. Since the most common FAE fuels, ethylene oxide and propylene oxide, are highly toxic, undetonated FAE should prove as lethal to personnel caught within the cloud as most chemical agents.

youtube.com/watch?v=NuX2aZCmrI4

You know what really ruffles my fluffles? When the same douche bags who try to outlaw guns also try to outlaw body armor.

Like, we don't want you to be able to defend yourself against criminals by shooting them, but we also don't want you to have something that could prevent you from dying if you get shot either.

>Democraps think the second amendment only covers muskets but the first doesn't only cover quills and parchment

mfw liberal logic

can't make a solid argument, resorts to shit

literally

The same exact thing.
It's one of the many reasons why the war is so asinine.

You're ignorant if you thought Johnson ever had a chance.

The election was paid for long ago.

Australian here again

THIS.

Did you know that in australia, carrying SAPI plates carry a heavier penalty than carrying an unregistered pump action 12 guage

That's possibly the most retarded bullshit in all our laws

Hey Russia what are you doing in this thread?

Yeah, you're retarded. You have to be a complete imbecile, or actually be in the government (in power) to willfully beg for your right to have a gun be taken from you. Here's a clue: if you don't want one, don't get one. But for the rest of us with a brain and a scintilla of knowledge as to how things actually work in this world, please don't make your decision imposed on us. You can solve your ghost dilemma, but your logic does nothing for the rest of us but impose your personal sentiments forcefully on us.

Oh, and if you think making guns illegal solves anything toward your agenda, you are just clueless. Criminals don't obey laws. It's criminals that are causing whatever bothers you--not law abiding citizens. Further, without exception the nations with the strictest gun laws have the highest homicide and violent crime rate--because making guns illegal only takes them out of the hands of those that would obey the law--the law abiding citizen who would defend himself against the criminal and give him pause for engaging in violent crimes to begin with (lest he lose his life by someone properly defending themselves). Brasil-strictest gun laws in the world, yet highest homicide and violent crime rate. Chicago-ditto.

Get a clue. You sound like a dumb sheep regurgitating the government's propaganda, directing at disarming citizens to ensure their continued power without being checked.

Do you actually know what "military grade" actually mean. yes they have full auto. but that's rarely used anyway. in quality they are mass produced and worse than most commercial grade wapounds. the triggers are shit and the actions are stiff.

and if you are referring to airstrikes and the like. there would be mass desertion and shootings at army bases the day they started dropping bombs at their own countrymen.

She really should have on a different skirt.
All you need is a grasshopper jumping in there at the wrong moment and that bullet is not going where it was intended.
And those rounds in the back pocket of the skirt is a nice touch, but would be better sitting on the ground next to her.

hang on but isn't the argument that guns will save you from the gubmint

take your guns to the booth and vote johnson?

or are you going to lie down and vote who you're told to vote for.. in which case i'd argue that your guns are ineffective...

And the last one, hope you enjoyed this dump of quality content.

Plenty more where this came from vimeo.com/124336782

Thank you. Someone has some sense in this thread.

Warthog?

I know this is bait, because of course it is.
still..
not knowing how asymmetrical warfare works

that's why civilians should be allowed to own drones and tanks

side A wanted almost no due process of getting people on/off the list. Anyone could of been put on the list for unspecified reasons. they didn't really propose any way for people who felt that they were wrongly put on that list to appeal to get off it.

side B seemed to agree that the "no fly, no gun" bill was a good idea but wanted checks and balances to make sure this new power was not abused. side A didn't want to compromise and the bill failed to pass

Oh you're one of THOSE people
yeah rebel rebel

But Aus-kun, you could drop that evil babby-killing SAPI plate on somebody's toe and seriously bruise them! You simply aren't mature enough for such power.

That's kind of the idea

Answer this OP. If you have so much faith in the government why bother having any rights at all?

Worked in Somalia.

>Shillary wants to drone Assange
>Proposed the idea in a State Dept meeting!

I read that piece too from the transcripts acquired by the Washington Post. It's shocking that some don't realize the extent of what really goes on.

Dictatorships.
All over the world.
Ameridumbs thinking they aren't on the precipe of one.
Dat rigged "election".
Dat Wall Street money.
Dat bail out of Wall Street from taxpayer's money.
Dat same money now being used to fuck over the taxpayers and put someone in office illegitimately.
Dat clueless Ameritard following.

most reasonable explanation i have to date

thank you based user this makes sense now

I would have also voted no to the bill in this case

Ok prime example, I live in Australia, compare percent of gun deaths/crimes to population density and race

>implying the military is a bunch of brain washed robots who will do anything they're ordered to do

Fellow Ausbro here, prepare for an avalanche of muh knife crimes, and all sorts of mental gymnastics to prove that gun ownership is completely harmless and that having 2-3 mass shootings a day is perfectly normal for a country of 300 million

you cant stop the gov. but you can at least strike back. if a soldier came to your house with a gun tried to rape your wife because there is a civil war and nobody will care, you would want to have a gun.

You don't know what fighting chance means, do you? Were you raised by drug addled nihilists?

Logistics.
Funding.
Resistance.

The military cannot stand up to a armed populace. The only option they would have is either unconventional weaponry. But, by doing so they would be destroying themselves in the process.

Yeah, you're retarded. You have to be a complete imbecile, or actually be in the trailer parks (in power) to willfully beg for your false entitlement to have a gun. Here's a clue: if you want one, move to those third world countries that love gun culture and shooting people so much. But for the rest of us with a brain and a scintilla of knowledge as to how things actually work in this world, please don't make your decision imposed on us. You can solve your ghost dilemma, but your logic does nothing for the rest of us but impose your personal sentiments forcefully on us.

Oh, and if you think making guns legal solves anything toward your agenda, you are just clueless. Gun-nuts don't obey laws. It's gun-nuts that are causing whatever bothers you--not law abiding citizens. Further, without exception the nation that has a massive boner for gun have frequent mass shootings and a violent crime rate--because making guns legal only makes them easiet to fall into of the hands of those that would not obey the law--the gun-nut who would shoot at anyone and give him pause for engaging in violent crimes to begin with (lest he lose his life by someone properly defending themselves). Brazil is a third world country, but I somehow think it's a fair comparison. Chicago is in America, hence gun crime should not be surprising.

Get a clue. You sound like a dumb sheep regurgitating the NRA's propaganda, directing at shooting citizens to ensure their continued power without being checked.

This video pissed me the fuck off. This is exactly why I'm arming my house to the teeth

XM1060 40mm Thermobaric
is for this.....

the opposite worked in nazi germany, stalin period russia and north korea

Salsa if you are interested:

police.qld.gov.au/programs/weaponsLicensing/licenceApplication/weapons/categories/categories.htm

Category E weapons
A bulletproof vest or protective body vest or body armour designed to prevent the penetration of small arms projectiles is a category E weapon.

MFW SAPI plates are literally a "weapon" in Australia

aic.gov.au/media_library/publications/tbp/tbp031/tbp031.pdf

"200 penalty units ($15,000) or 4 years imprisonment"

MFW you can go to Jail for 4 years in Australia for having SAPI plates

Stay strong america.

Funny thing is even knifes here have regulations, can't buy anything concealable or fast equip like a butterfly knife or double edged weapons (unless shit iron blunt ornament)

Didn't know grasshoppers had such gigantic penises.
Good to know next time I lie down in a field of daisies to anally violate the cat. Need to protect my asshole. Maybe bring a cork 'n shit.

This This nigger gets it.

Did you know that in Australia it's legal to put a bear trap inside your house for "defense" though?

Our laws are fucking spastic man

austlii.edu.au/au/legis/qld/consol_act/cc189994/s327.html

(3) This section does not make it unlawful to set any gin or trap such as is usually set for the purpose of destroying vermin; or to set any spring gun, mantrap, or engine, at night in a dwelling house for the protection of the dwelling house.

Yet we have Don't have 10 murders minimum a day

Honestly, great. I love that our country is so innocent that someone firing a gun at someone's house as a threat (not even any injury or death) makes the evening news, whereas fatal shootings in major US cities are so common, they don't even make the news anymore.

You know, probably. How dumb do you have to be to make death threats if you're a felon, though?

This. Why do so many people buy into the meme that life has changed so dramatically in so little time? Technology is amazing but is outpacing our cultural growth in response to it, the result is a bunch of people disconnected from reality. They not only think they don't need a gun for every day self-protection, even if they live in a country where it's legal for citizens to have guns and crime occurs, but also people disconnected from the reality of war. Americans in particular are special in that there's never been a war with another power on it's own soil, what's worse is part of the result is they're disconnected from their war vets and treat them like freaks. But the primary result is people who believe things that have happened over and over in history to a great many people will never happen again. Who is he that does not know his history?

The shits are so unrealistically large it's impossible for me to be offended without opening them, which I'm obviously not going to do. See, visual trolling has to be something that is close to reality, easily and immediately processed by the brain into the horror it is. Insects on penises and harlequin babies are among the more effective tools.

As an addendum here's a famous liberal publication explaining why "U GUYZ R REDNECKS" and the entire concept of conservatives as backward or stupid is actually memeified butthurt left over from when the political coalition broke down in the 1980's. You were our idealistic girlfriend, we dumped you, you're butthurt.

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

I'm sorry the gun laws are so strict in Australia Cred Forumsro. But please, do tell us, do you feel any safer living without guns, knowing the criminals who illegally obtained their guns that were never registered turned their guns in too?

>Amerifats have never head of a good door lock

Yes it is legal but good luck getting a bear trap in to Aus ahahahahahahahahaha

>do you feel any safer living without guns, knowing you're not in Amerifat land where gun crime happens everyday

>Triggered

this.

if your guns are saving you from the government, how come the government can dictate your vote?

Is that on the left an M-16 LMG?

Here's the problem I always have with this discussion, generally speaking, there's a lot of circular arguing.

>"I need mah gun to protect me from a corrupt government!"
> OK doubtful that it's going to happen but if it does, you aren't going to do that well against trained military men.
> Especially when those men have weapons that, at the VERY least, are just as good as yours, plus all the hardware and tactical bullshit behind them.
>"Well, most of 'em wouldn't turn on us anyways, their our sons and daughters who got into the military to protect us, so they wouldn't side with the corrupt officials!"
>Well, good point, I agree. So if they won't do it, who do you need that weapon for? The secretaries?
>"Well, well, in case they try to take over!"

Y'all say you need it to defend yourself, but then say the military wouldn't back them anyways...so what's the big deal?

>he shits are so unrealistically large it's impossible for me to be offended without opening them, which I'm obviously not going to do. See, visual trolling has to be something that is close to reality, easily and immediately processed by the brain into the horror it is.
>being this autistic

You do realise law doesn't work like that, it's a banned item, if I had a big bag of meth and have it to a cop I'd still be arrested

is this bait? how is banning guns any different from the sign? Would there people people who wouldn't know we banned guns?

Yeah, that's some grand ole' bullshit.

Oh yes that works, especially when they come in through a window ya retard.

No, just know how distracting they can be in an article of clothing.
I had one jump up under my shades while driving a 4 wheeler, the startle put me in the ditch.

Just because we'd have lots of defectors doesn't mean people wouldn't come to attack.

>Fuckwit ranting about our restrictive gun laws
>Of fucking course they're from Queensland, Australia's Florida

Post more cuties in tac gear.

I'm almost there.

Anyone that says, "You can't fight the government because of (insert whatever the fuck, drones, aircraft, nukes, ect.)" is a fucking moron no different than a jackass in 1775 saying "You can't fight the British, they have cannons."

And anyone that bitches about "military" weapons being owned by the people needs to learn history. The Girandoni air rifle of 1789 was capable of 20 shots without reloading, was carried by the Austrian army in mass, and even Louis and Clarke used it. The first multi shot cartridge rifle was issued in the civil war. It was the lever action henry 44-40. Today the libtards would consider both simple hunting rifles despite them being state of the art military equipment.

Anti-gunners are fucking ignorant morons that deserve to choke on their own bullshit.

>never heard of reinforced windows like Crim-Safe

Why can't Amerifats just admit they want to be able to shoot someone and get away with it?

I just noticed my post was literally buried in shit posting....
I also want to get some bean bag or rubber slugs for the shotgun.

Nah, just a regular AR with a boxy stock and a suppressor. Dunno if F/A or not.

>where if you had a gun for personal defense, it probably wouldn't happen to you

Why kill em when you can make them wish they were dead.

If you get caught. That's why the criminals have them, they haven't been caught with them.

In which case their fat redneck ass would just be in the way of the trained defectors, no matter how proud of "muh gunz" that fat redneck may be. A shooting range and a few doe tags do not a soldier make.

lol that really is the only argument liberals have, an african shithole being an african shithole

>Amerifats trying this hard to justify the shithole of a country they live in
Retard, the fact that you need a gun to be safe in America says it all.

>Why can't Amerifats just admit they want to be able to shoot someone and get away with it?

Isn't that why people join the military?

>lol that really is the only argument gun-nuts have, a gun-loving shithole being a gun-loving shithole

>2-3 mass shootings a day
wut?
The Federal statutes, put "mass shootings" as "3 or more DEATHS", which is the commonly accepted definition and by that criteria there have only been 3 in 2016.

FYI, all the "mass shootings" have been by registered Democrats.

I feel safer living in a culture that doesn't solve problems with guns

Gun ownership in Australia is now equally as high as it was before the gun ban of '96 after port athur yet we simply do not have the same number of mass killings

Don't let liberal media tell you we dont' have mass killings though, that's patently untrue. We simply reclassified the crimes to hide the few that remain. Salsa: aic.gov.au/publications/current series/mr/21-40/mr23/appendix_b.html

I will direct you to: Four or more victims 11

>Isn't that why people join the military?
You can't into the military if you're fat.

Yeah, because there's people dressing as fucking clowns now, along with the blm fags that declared "open season on white people"

>ausfag mad he doesn't have guns anymore

..or any other sort of trap? The law dictates that traps intended to maim or kill for the purposes of home defense are legal....

I NEED MORE!
It pleases me as an artist looking to do more tac gear.

>ITT: High-quality physical specimens talk about how they're going to defeat the military

> a gun-loving shithole being a gun-loving shithole

Somalia isn't a gun-loving shithole. It's niggersville

>ausfag mad he doesn't have guns anymore
Nice projection, not having guns has stopped us from being a third-rate shithole like Burgerland. Enjoy your likelihood of being shot.

Is it bait if its truth

Your country got stomped by the Nazi in WW2. Get out of here 0/10

> probably some gook from melbourne who has no idea what life is like outside of the cbd

>gun-nut damage control

>Triggered
>Autist
>Butthurt
>u mad
>Bait
>tl;dr

Hurr-durr much?
Whatsammater, brain doesn't work good enough to respond substantively, so instead you just drool out a "triggered" while watery diarrhea runs down your leg.

Jeezus you are a special kind of stupid, aren't you? Go sit with the children and mentally challenged table where you belong.

>implying Chicago deaths aren't because of niggers.

If anyone is trying to force their agenda on anyone else its you. YOU want to take a right from people,the right to defend yourself and hand that over to the government. You are nothing but a fucking sheep with a smug, but false, sense of superiority.

>isn't an American citizen
>thinks his opinion on its laws should be relevant

>Your country got stomped by the Nazi in WW2
I'm not British, you lardblob.

Reminder that you Amerifats didn't even even help in WW2 until Pearl harbour because it only matters when Murica gets harmed. Not to mention in WW1 Amerifats only joined in the final year of the war.

Am I supposed to feel ashamed for living in one of the largest population centres in the country that doesn't consistently vote for deadbeats like George Christensen and Tony Abbott? Also, white probably like yourself.

here's a tip

don't use the "grass" brush in photoshop

>burgerland
Here in America, our founding fathers gave us the 2nd amendment for a reason. It was to sustain a militia in case our government tries to take away our basic civilian rights.

>implying Chicago deaths aren't because of gun-nuts

If anyone is trying to force their agenda on anyone else its you. YOU want to take a right of life from people,the right to be safe and hand that over to people who obsess over weapons. You are nothing but a fucking sheep with a smug, but false, sense of superiority.

> why can't girls poop?
That is literally how stupid you sound

Yeah officer, it was a grasshopper trying to put my sunglasses on. It wasn't that case of beer I slugged down that put me in the ditch at all.

Grasshoppers.

don't be a fuckin idiot, if america wasn't funding the war for you in the first place via lend-lease policy, you'd be a sour krout

as it stands, you're just a sour cunt instead

Usa
>324 million

Aus
>24 million

>is an American citizen
>thinks he isn't biased about guns when he's from the country that practically has a fetish for them

And in all honesty, I wish we didn't have to resolve to lethal use of weapons like that to resolve issues. But the media blows things out of proportion, so everyone thinks America is a gun crazy country. Yes, we the civilians do have guns. It's just like how you hear about the police on the media. One cop does something bad, everyone gets the impression every single cop is out there for blood. One person with a gun does something crazy, then that must mean everyone who owns a gun is going to go crazy at some point.

>Here in America, our founding fathers gave us the 2nd amendment for a reason. It was because they were afraid the British would come back and attack.

Fixed that for you. That's literally it.

Good going wasting time, all you did was retype what he said because you didn't have an argument, and I called you out for being an emotional faggot. Now you're doing it again. Stay mad, lefty because that's all most of you ever do.

==WE WUZ THE TRUE HEROES GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!==

>Is a muslim
>thinks he isn't biased about sheep when he's from the country that practically has a fetish for them

There is a certain kind of paranoid man baby that believes they'd be able to somehow quick draw any situation to their favor. They shoot themselves far more often than anyone else does.

Tony Abbott is a fucking potato, Campbell Newman was one of the most corrupt politicians of all time. And before you ask, bob katter is a fucking lunatic and has no place having more power than a school principal

No wonder you're so adverse to firearm ownership, you've vilified them to the point of straight up latent racism on cue

>triggerd

>that's literally it

Not really. Back when people actually cared about the well being of this country, they actually wanted to ensure this country wouldn't fall to a government and end up exactly what we were fighting against.

>so everyone thinks America is a gun crazy country.
And they aren't wrong about it. These threads do nothing to dispel that either.

Dont have to be skinny to execute the family of the local policeman.

EU niggers are the same just with less guns

>Is a muslim
>he thinks I'm not white

>kek

>is a pompous moron
>thinks he is entitled to dictate another nations laws

> is an american
> talks about people from other countries dictating foreign laws

just saiyajin

There's an art to everything, learn it or don't. People make a lot of money on youtube with simple thumbnail trickery.

>Not really.
Nice historical revisionism. Part of the success of the American Revolution was that regular citizens were able to help fight since they had guns. The Founding Fathers wanted America to be prepared in case the British came back for revenge, hence wanting ever citizen to own one. There's a reason they say "a well-armed militia" in the constitution.

Chicago gun deaths are because of niggers. It has the fucking tightest gun control in the US after commiefornia.

Lol yeah im the sheep, im not the one who want to hand over my personal safety to the government. Fucking fascist.

>the right to be safe
Yeah il sure feel safe when the only people who have guns are criminals and a government who is based upon the principle of the benign dictatorship

But you hide under your bed with a bottle of lube when they come at night.

>is a pompous moron
>thinks he is entitled to ruin the safety of hundreds of thousands of people because he likes to shoot beer cans and deer in his backwoods property

You walked into a huge trap.
1:Not all gun owners are obese rednecks.
2:the Supreme Court ruled able bodied males of at least 17 are part of the militia in 2A, so yes, they are soldiers and the pesence of defecting military strengthens their resolve.

That argument that people say mostly like "oh the govt will just use nukes, or tanks, or planes, blah blah."

If they use nukes then great, they can kill themselves and everyone else too...or they can rule a mass wasteland if they survive, yah so nukes are kind of out of the question.

Tanks? You think if the govt turns on the civilians that the citizens will just go head on into a full blown battle against the military? Wrong, look at the revolutionary war, Vietnam, etc. They'll just engage in a guerilla type war: sniping, ambushing, homemade bombs, cyber attacks, etc. Not a full blown army against army open field type of shit. And some of the military would disband and be on the civilian side, so there, they can have vehicles like tanks, armored trucks, etc. as well.

Planes? The civilians will just hide...sure you'll get most or all of the retard pussy liberals living in cities with their flocha mocha blocha Verdi faggot lattes and Che Guevara t-shirts, but the more less faggy citizens will just flee to the open country and hide there. And the govt won't spend ordnance on bombing open fields with a few cits running around.

My one argument on gun control in america, it's too late to try and take them from everyone. a lot of people have them legally, they aren't the problem. The problem is the people who have them illegally, the ones that don't have them for self defense or hunting, they have them so when some fucker has something they want, does something they don't like, looks at them funny, or is just different. they don't have to confront the issue, just blap blap and they solve their problem. Which would never be a problem if they weren't on the wrong side of the law already. That said, if you try to take away all the guns people have, the only ones who will have them will be the ones who have them illegally. The criminals.

I think gun control should be a background check at the time of purchase, that the customer pays for, the next day or 2 when they finish the background check you get your gun, and a box of ammo for your patience, but before you ever get to picking out the gun for purchase you should take a firearm safety class so you can properly handle one. If you have already gotten one (i have a card from when i was 12 in scouts and i'm now 28) you get a written test to make sure. Then boom you have your gun.

On the same note, I don't think anyone who hasn't made it through basic should have something as insane as an AK47 or AR15, If you need more than a revolver's worth of ammo at a time to defend yourself buy a pistol with a clip not a revolver, more stopping power, get a shotgun or something from the Taurus Judge Series. The one exception being the police, they should have access to things up to the riot level and be trained in their use. Crime dropped 46% in my home town when they got a SWAT/Riot style "Situation Vehicle" and the training for it. The doors double as blast shields, it's more or less an APC with bullet proof vest, riot shields, tear gas and launchers, i think i even heard one cop say "next week we're covering breach protocol, i feel like i'm back in basic

Yeah, then they become martyrs for the BLM movement.

>Reminder that you Amerifats didn't even even help in WW2 until Pearl harbour because it only matters when Murica gets harmed. Not to mention in WW1 Amerifats only joined in the final year of the war.

I'm not American (Britfag here), but ....
You are dead wrong.
1. America supplied the vast majority of the arms, food, fuel, and protection of the waterways during the WWII to the Allies--well before they were engaged by the Japanese. Few people realize that it was these supplies, more than anything else that actually won WWII.
2. No offense, but even as a proud brit, the fact is that the American's ended WWII and the ONLY reason the Nazi's surrendered was the Americans (the Russians had been engaged for years, and there are many documents proving that even after the Americans won and the Nazis surrendered to them (the Americans, btw, and ONLY the Americans), the Nazis made it a condition of their surrender that they could keep on fighting the Russians (whom they were beating in essentially a war of attrition and most actual meaningful battles). The Americans rejected this at the behest of the Russians begging the Americans to accept the Nazi surrender only if it was unconditional. The Nazis ultimately surrendered unconditionally to the Americans and WWII ended.

This is VERY well documented and agreed upon by nearly all historians.

the US got weapons from france you fucking moron

Can you really blame me for disliking the part of the country that constantly votes these people in and inflicts it on the rest of us?

We have like a million gun owners anyway. I don't care if people own guns as long as they're not mentally ill, keep it in a safe and basically be responsible human beings.

Does this also make you a bearded barista majoring in creative writing?

Fucking retarded arguments about individual state gun control does NOT help your cause when the nigger can catch a bus down the road and pick up a GAU-8 Avenger on the back of a flatbed without so much as an ID check

please stahp.

because they have expertise on trying to defend their freedom from a tyrannic government

i think you missed that user's point
good job missing things again as when one argues that the argument is invalid, that is indeed logic and responsive

for the seals again."

I guess it did make me feel safe, I have my guns and know how to use them. and this guy, who went to school with my brother before shipping out. Has his gear and knows how to use it.

I may not know if that guy who's about to hold me up has a gun or a knife, but lucky for me, he doesn't know if i'm carrying a weapon or not either.

>move to those third world countries that love gun culture

but he already live in one

>Amerifats think half-assing the job with "gun free zones" is proof it doesn't work
>Amerifats are so retarded they think the solution is to have a gun-free zone surrounded by gun zones

>Fucking fascist.
>says the guy who supports mass murders as long as he gets to play with his toy

>Yeah il sure feel safe when the only people who have guns are criminals and a government who is based upon the principle of the benign dictatorship
I'm sure you'll feel safe when every Jim and Bob can shoot you out of nowhere at any place, any time and who is based upon the principle of the benign dictatorship in a third world country

Only if you give them welfare, which a lot of EU states do. They act like human beings in Italy for example because Italy gives doesn't give them a meal ticket just for being there, hell even in Haiti they act fine because they actually earned that land through revolutionary action.

This

Gayest meme ever. They aren't going to drone strike you while you camp outside the properties of the elite politicians. Ever hear of a subway or cave? Bin Laden evaded the US in caves while on dialysis. Do you think rebels will carry a cellphone and let them GPS strike them?

America can never win against any combatants who strictly adhere to the principles of guerilla warfare.

Got me bro. Now I know you're discussing important topics like fat guys with AR15s all over country uprising against the government, but you'll have to excuse me, I need to go and trim my hipster moustache

I like these trips. These trips speak the sad truth of the world.

this an accurate history of wwii
jap here btw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

wanting the government to kill it's own civilians that's a new level of sick

np bro.

sadly (at the risk of sounding 100% anti gun) the same sort of thing seems to happen with most sort of agreeable gun legislation. Good example is the fabled gun show "loophole"

>dems think crims are getting guns privately
>(they're not wrong)
>dems want to make sure guns are not sold to felons
>Want to have all sales done under supervision and have everything recorded
>repubs/nra feel that it's mostly an invasion of privacy and would also put burden on an already overburdened and underfunded FFL system.
>repubs/nra also feel that its puts undue burden on law abiding people since criminals will be criminals and not follow new universal bgc laws and continue to sell privately. new laws would only keep the honest, honest
>repubs/nra seem to kick around the idea of "why not make it easier for people to find out if the person they're selling to is gtg?"
>this implies making bgc public
>shit flinging ensues
>THATS INVASION OF PRIVACY. EASILY ABUSED. NO NO NO. OUR WAY IS WAY BETTER. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE JUST SUBMIT
>repubs are not willing to write a blank check in more ways than one
>bill gets tabled
>repubs/nra portrayed as being pro guns for felons

its a shame too. i would really like something that just tells me GO or NO GO on a potential buyer. I don't need a wrap sheet and life history, I just want to know if joe shmoe is a felon. Hell not even that, just a yes or no. I'll just have to stick to selling to ffl's, good friends, and cwp holders.

>is a pompous moron
>thinks I live in the woods
>doesn't know there are 300 million people in America
>thinks that stripping people of a means of self defense wouldn't "ruin their safety"

>implying a nigger would be able to afford a GAU-8

What the hell are you even rambling on about. No im not in favor for people having heavy munitions on their own. Thats what the well regulated militia is for.

Small arms however, the government should keep their fucking hands off.

>gets drone striked

>all american military and law enforcement are robots who blindly follow orders and have no family, or morals.

Thank you

>samefag

He thinks we are in the USSR.

>1:Not all gun owners are obese rednecks.
You're right, some of them are skinny rednecks. :^)

>1. America supplied the vast majority of the arms, food, fuel, and protection of the waterways during the WWII to the Allies--well before they were engaged by the Japanese. Few people realize that it was these supplies, more than anything else that actually won WWII.
Arm-chair warfare and War Profiteers. What true fighters.

>2. No offense, but even as a proud brit, the fact is that the American's ended WWII and the ONLY reason the Nazi's surrendered was the Americans (the Russians had been engaged for years, and there are many documents proving that even after the Americans won and the Nazis surrendered to them (the Americans, btw, and ONLY the Americans), the Nazis made it a condition of their surrender that they could keep on fighting the Russians (whom they were beating in essentially a war of attrition and most actual meaningful battles). The Americans rejected this at the behest of the Russians begging the Americans to accept the Nazi surrender only if it was unconditional. The Nazis ultimately surrendered unconditionally to the Americans and WWII ended.
>the Russians were losing
>when Germany failed in every attempt to get to Russia

Ssh... America is a strong independent nation who don't need no allies.

Kek.

reductio ad absurdum for the purposes of entertainment does not preclude a good argument from being made

of course a nigger isn't going to buy a gau-8 avenger, nor a flatbed truck, nor would such a weapon ever be in the hands of a civilian with such ease.... the point was made however..

>people get killed every day by guns
>"Obviously the problem here is not enough guns!"

Create a grid of 100 squares, armed government resistors are in 1 square, the other 99 contain innocents. You don't know which square contains the resistors. There are many other grids of 100 squares with the same rules, let's say 10,000. You only have 25,000 drone sorties which consume fuel and bombs. What are your chances of a remotely successful campaign?

You should be able to solve this.

>implying US civilian murders come even close to the numbers inflicted by the government.

I have never said im pro gun free zones.

>supports murder
Im for stopping someone from murdering me. And keeping the government from oppressing me. But i guess a cuck like you cant understand the meaning of facism as long as you have your soy latte.

>can shoot you out of nowhere
Cause that is what happening everywhere in america amirite

you really need to learn to read you know

People in this thread seem to think that the government is all evil people who want to kill everyone and rule the world

Nigger please if the American people rose against, most of the government would collapse in a day, who the fuck wants to kill their friends and family, and no one is stupid enough to bomb 300 million citizens just to get the country back, they can't run the ducking country with 100 old men

There's more than 1 gun per person in the US. Do you think you might have reached 'peak gun' yet?

People get killed everyday by driving.

Answer: Let the state and government drive us around everywhere.

I'm wasting my vote on Johnson just to spite the establishment and defy their "pick the lesser evil" rhetoric that they push every election year. Even if he doesn't stand a chance of winning the 3rd party share of the vote will keep growing, it may eventually grow enough to go somewhere in a future election.

>shot 6 times, hitting him 5 times
>Had there been two men

>the point i have none, but i may look smug right now

>I have never said im pro gun free zones.
I didn't say that. Read it again.

>Im for stopping someone from murdering me
Right, but all those schools, universities and malls that got shot up with legally-purchased weapons also protected you?

>Cause that is what happening everywhere in america amirite
>school shootings
>car park shootings
>street shootings
>movie theater shootings
Yes, actually, there are.

the moscow subway is just for this reason very well expanded

Well with sat. data, phone traces, and a few people working with the drones, I personally can attest to being about to get half of them with only drone strikes, but your'e right, you can't win a gun fight with only grenades and you can't guarantee precision from a drone. In the other half of the scenarios i'd have used the drone for back up while i sent in people with GUNS

Upon reflection, I suspect the U.S. simply has an education problem

And all those shootings where in gun free zones, imposed by anti gun faggots like you.

You are the one turning people into sheep for slaughter.

Nope. Amerifats love owning multiple guns. For "self-defense" of course!

>le "people die from other things too" slippery-slope fallacy
Guns were literally made with the purpose of killing people, you retard.

>people get killed every day by other people
>"Obviously the problem here is not people!"

>And all those shootings where in gun free zones
See:

Do you even know what the hell you are talking about or do you just ramble on incoherently and claim victory?

>gun-owners dindu nuffin!

No they are not you fucking retard. Look up marksmanship. Also nice Packaged deal fallacy.

"Some guns owners kill therefore all gun owners are bad"

Total Pleb you are.

I mean lets face it, most of the civilised world has guns as well and doesn't have the same violence problems

You're like children. Can't be trusted. Need to have your toys taken away until you can be responsible

the clown always gives us a show doesn't he. Orange and retarded.

you really need to work on your argumentation

Your kind impose gun free zones. Where the shooting happens. Not the pro gunners. But i guess simple logic is to hard for you

>further proof gun-nuts like to harm others

If I were the 'unarmed house' guy I'd put up a sign saying: "My neighbor doesn't know it, but I'm fucking his wife. She suck a mean dick and loves to take it in the ass, spit lube style."
When dude came over to confront me (no wanna be testo gun nut could refuse) I'd stab him to death without provocation and claim self defense from the "crazy gun guy". Then I'd start fucking his old lady for real if wasn't already....

>most of the civilised world has guns as well and doesn't have the same violence problems

Not really, you actually need a good reason to own a gun in most western democracies. 'Self-defense' is not a valid reason. Sport shooting or wildlife control on a farm is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation

>Retard still can't figure it out

>look at my smug superiority

Im sorry what? Do you have any numbers to base that upon?

>like children
I dont think you could sound more like a fedora wearer if you tried

If you, your relatives, your friends, your neighbours and 100 million other Americans are decided to violently overthrow your own government, then you don't need any guns.

The government's only strength is the willingness of the people to follow it. The police, the armed forces, the White House security, those are all people. When The People cease to recognise the authority of a government, that government no longer has any authority.

The People don't need guns to overthrow themselves. Weapons are only required by rogue militia groups who wish to seize control without having majority support. Because if they had majority support, they wouldn't be a rogue militia group.

Have you seen the end of that movie?

> 1812
> militia worth shit against professional soldier

So your argument is turning the entire country into a gun free zone would stop gun violence?

No wonder i coulndt figure it out, you are even more retarded than i thought.

Cause that really worked in europe

>Guns were literally made with the purpose of killing people, you retard.
So it's ok when a military kills innocent civilians, but when civilians kill civilians it's bad?
Some logic you got there.

Amerifats think they can take on tanks and drones
You faggots watch too much Red Dawn