S/fur

s/fur

i have a naga...

I'd attach my PGP signature if 4ch had such a feature.

Yeah man, they're neat. I was considering getting a ThinkPad, but then I remembered this laptop.

Well shit. Oh well.

nice phone

does it support voice mail?

>check em

maybeh

I've got an epic chroma. Absolutely love it, but the corsair one is probably better

Most consider the X220 to be the last real business-class laptop, but even I feel like the old HP Compaq's still have something it doesn't.

I'm not sure what it is - Just hold the two side-by-side and you might understand.

I've been doing pretty well myself, how about you?

I like a witch who knows how to flaunt her besom

Yeah, that one is cool. I dunno, I'll probably get an old ThinkPad if this one doesn't work. Not sure what model though, I'll have to do a bit more research.

been in something of a rut lately to be quite honest, but I've been well fed and sheltered so I can't complain

i've been wanting to get a Corsair K17 vengeance keyboard since i've been hearing so my much good things about it.

God damn it. I think I may have lost my best friend. Gimme a sec to find some music to listen to to make me feel better.

I have clicky blues, they are the best

I've been rocking an HP Elitebook 8460p. Aluminum case, i5-2520m, Radeon 8470m, and a 6-hour battery life. If it has a downside, I've yet to find it.

What do you mean by "lost"?

>the random sheath
that's good to hear =)
Ken Ashcorp always makes me feel better =D
i've been thinking about getting the browns myself, heard their the best for gaming

:c

Don't bother asking Cred Forumstpg - They're just consumerist whore shit who use TP's for gayming.

I used to use a T41/T42 back in school for programming robots. At least I think it was a T41/T42.

T30 looks pretty dank and has a nice name.

The S31 can be a very nice bit of kit to collect if you can find one.

>forgot pic

>inferior keyboard

I am not a huge fan of the browns, I like the tactile click

No love for the most vanilla of all mice =)

Kens music always makes me have fun.
I wish he didn't seem so upset on his twitter though. I'd like for him to be happy.

Define inferior. I've yet to encounter an issue with the laptop in general, keyboard included.

My cat has been MIA for 10 days. Looked around town, went to all the places he could be, and he's nowhere. He has feline aids, and if he got sick he would have died. We assume he got sick, and went to go find somewhere to die.

Zero 2010-2016

RIP Zero

A'ight, I'll have to look into them a bit more. Thanks.

Shit, that really sucks. I'm sorry to hear that, man.

i've either used the $20 keyboards or the razor deathadder so i don't really have a clue for which ones i should get =/
Oh? What's been happening?
sometimes they just decide to move on, i've had two cats do that while growing up and they just moved to the road over and hung out their til the rest of their days so don't assume the worst =)

I've never heard of a pet goldfish being missing.

sorry to hear that, losing a pet is always hard
was he an outdoor cat? they don't tend to live as long as one kept inside

it's probably worth taking a trip to your local electronics store to try out how they feel and pick what you like

Don't listen to anybody, just use what you feel is right.

But you absolutely have to buy an IBM Model M keyboard. It's like $20 on ebay - Just make sure you buy a good PS/2 adapter for it.

I have a Unicomp replica.

He was a super sleepy lazy bastard. Even when he went outside, he slept in our bushes.

Yeah. He was a weird goldfish.

It's cool. I'm not super duper depressed about it. We named him zero because all of the other wild kittens in the litter died in one way or another. "how many of the little guys are left? Just zero."

Now it's zero.

He snuck outside sometimes to sleep in our bushes. He also had feline aids. We didn't expect him to last so long.

The latest thing is someone accused him of having fur art drawn of his dog.
Other times its just making up rumors. He can't seem to get away from the drama that comes with being an e celeb.
Feel a little bad for him

looks like a cute fella, treasure his memory

14 hours to live? If even.

Definitely a good idea, gonna have to try that next time i'm in Anchorage.
haha, might take a look at one
He could have just decided to go sleep on a comfier cushion somewhere =)

that does suck =(

think i just accidentally deleted a bunch of terrible 2kinds edits =/

Can't wait to see the updates version of this one.

gee, it sure is quiet in here

Make it more exciting =D

>wiiu is wearing glasses on glasses
>windows 10 is having a seizure
>someone is stealing PS4's clothes
>xbox one has square tits

E pur si muove

Make it so

the pillows beckon

g'night furends

Goodnight =)

Night, Sunshine.

what program made that?

So, how is this fine [Tuesday morning] going for you [ladies and gentlemen]?

mosaically.com/

gonna shower. back back eventually.

meh

doing fine, might bug off here soon since my buddy's over and he wants to play stuff

So this ancient behemoth still turns on, but it doesn't get past the "HP Invent" screen. It also only turns only if plugged in, and it'll get really hot pretty quick. I also tried taking it apart, and could easily take out the battery, get the 2.5" drive out, and the little 256MB DDR 333Mhz RAM (fucking kek), but the wireless card looks soldered in. Can't take it apart completely without a star screwdriver, so I guess that will have to wait.
Hmm. Not sure if I should wait to keep fucking with it, or just go ahead and order a battery.

I hope you do find him and that he is still fine. It's never easy coming to that conclusion though.

In any case, my condolences.

I'm a'ight. You?

fucking with is always the more fun option

True, true. I'm pretty sure my dad has some star screwdrivers in the garage, but I don't feel like going out there and looking at 4:30 AM. I already made enough racket just getting the damn thing since I don't have enough space to keep it in my room.

Just the typical, bored at night.

that is the second weirdest looking normal krystal pic i have ever seen

Story?

That's a pretty cramped room

I feel ya. I've resorted to taking apart a 10+ year old laptop just for the hell of it because I have nothing better to do.

It's probably that hips. They are unusually wide even for Doom's art.

Packing electronics for Gulag.

Perhaps I should leave this for the last step.

Don't even get me started, man. You have no idea.

I would.

We exist together now, two corpses in one grave.

I know but what happened?

To me it's more about that face as well
mines pretty cramped too, i've got a queen sized bed that's taking up 80%

Sometimes dead is better.

More of this please
Curvy women that are fit make my dick harder than Dark Souls

Veers.

I don't even have that. I have a twin size bed with a desk in here, and I don't even have enough space to move the chair out all the way. On one side is my dad's girlfriend's dresser and bookcase, and they're using my entire closet because they don't have enough space in their room. Our garage, loft, and basement is filled to the brim, and we have shit out in the hallways. My grandma is a hoarder, and my lazy fuck of a father and his girlfriend don't bother to help move shit since we're supposed to be packing stuff up to move. I literally don't even have enough space to walk in my own room, and I'm tiny; 5'2, 100 lbs. So yeah, you're telling me.

Are they gonna fite?

Wow, that does sound pretty bad =/

Everyone fights, no one quits.