Hi guys! My name is Colleen Ballinger, the star of Netflix' new show "Haters Back Off" which comes out October 14th...

Hi guys! My name is Colleen Ballinger, the star of Netflix' new show "Haters Back Off" which comes out October 14th. In celebration of my recent divorce, I want you to post my nudes!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ColleenB123
instagram.com/colleen/
twitter.com/MissRBaller
twitter.com/ballingerfamily
twitter.com/implantedgamer
instagram.com/gwentrent/
youtube.com/user/PsychoSoprano/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=7DE51JYcl_4
youtube.com/watch?v=ygYvC3zqEE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not bad actually

post some nudes OP you faggot

Heres my Twitter twitter.com/ColleenB123
and instagram instagram.com/colleen/ there's nudes on both accounts, but you need to get into them first. If you get them, make sure you send them to my family My sister Rachel- twitter.com/MissRBaller My brother Chris - twitter.com/ballingerfamily My deaf brother Trent - twitter.com/implantedgamer and most especially my mother Gwenn - instagram.com/gwentrent/

also enjoy this pic, you can see my mothers nipples.

Here's my butt, p.s... there might be an anal pic on one of those social media accounts of mine ;)

I woudnt even rape this dumb cunt

Haters back off now!

this is why I love Cred Forums

Nobody cares you baby animal rapist.

eat my nuts you big fat dynamo

isnt this the girl who makes all those instructional jerk off videos

youtube.com/user/PsychoSoprano/videos

I want to fuck those Jew cans with my pee pee tube

wonder what her twitter pw is. I know for a fact she's got nudes on there + an anal pic. Don't ask how I know.

Whats her snap username?

Joshleen

Colleenb123

Please tits

im confused are we supposed to get nudes here from OP?

She is hot. Want to cums into her secks.

they're on her twitter account/insta account and fb account, this is 100% confirmed. Need the pw's though

I would rape and rape and rape, then burn .

confirmed how and by who ...

not saying. Take my word for it, or don't up to you. But they're on those accounts.

Username not found

Tits or gtfo am i right?

ok well who's got them?

Contributing

I bet her asshole tastes like a dream.

More.

sorry she changed it. It's just Colleen now

she's got ZERO ass game. bony and deflated.

her tit game is on point though.

From what I hear, in the anal pic, her asshole can take a pounding.

Booty pic?

little bit of a cameltoe

please explain how you came about this information

Go fly a kite Friendo.

she's divorced? damn, that was quick...

not going to say, you can take my word for it, or not.. but the pics are real, and they're on those accounts. I just know someone who would know this sort of information

it's confirmed she fucked Seinfeld, right?

Her milk bags are rocking

oh damn, that sounds so legit...

Sounds like the butt hurt ex trying to get some revenge, faggot.

well I hope someone has the skills to get it and post what they get.

I want to kick her orbital bones in and then rape her shitpipe.

looks like she shows her cleavage way more than before...how typical

for those wondering... youtube.com/watch?v=7DE51JYcl_4

someone post her sister's nudes.

this

who gives a fuck

I actually liked her...i mean, i liked fapping to her face. Marriage is stupid, especially between youtubers.

so she's getting a divorce and now u fuckfucks want to ruin her life more? am i missing something here?

coincidentally, in one of the nudes, she has her leg almost in this exact position.

Murder yourself

she cheated on the guy, she deserves it

ha...how would that ruin her life? seriously. unless a dumbass friend scrolls Cred Forums and thinks she has to see our comments...then she'd go into a law suit with Cred Forums that she wouldn't win...lol it's internet, people say mean things, no big deal about it.

huh

seems pretty simple.. i'll get the nudes boys

youtube.com/watch?v=ygYvC3zqEE8

oh ok i guess that explains what i'm missing- ok fucks

obviously edited badly...oh yeah she's a rapper alright...

Quit posting random links

is it sure? where did you hear that?

bruh...

I know someone close to the situation. She went on tour, and was in Vancouver, Canada filming her netflix show, and she hooked up with a producer

lol a producer...how typical.

Na bullshit, its cuz she rushed into marriage and she panicked.

nah, her and Josh were together for years before they married. The divorce is from them being apart so much, and eventually she fell out of love with him, cheated on him, then divorced him. He still loves her, she doesn't feel the same.

NYPA - OP can't even post nudes the limp dicked faggot got cucked lol.

And Josh was in to the relationship way more than she was. Typical

At least he got to fuck her in the butt, which I know happened quite a few times. She's an anal queen from what i hear

Yeah, but marriage was a big deal to her, you could tell. Too much of a comittment. Being married to someone you dont feel as much for as they do for you. This pic sums it up:.

Yeah its a picture, but eyes represent the subconscious at all times.

can confirm she hooked up with someone on the set. not a producer, but a production assistant.

her body language, too. look at the position of her arms

I heard producer, but might've been lost in translation. Might have actually been a production assistant like you said

Such nudes! Not a faggot at all, if you don't count the hundreds of cocks OP has sucked.

Well I do know he wasn't as much about money, and success and celebrity as she is. She's always been a performer and her goal was to become successful like this one day. He's from Georgia, and was about a low key life, and she just wanted success, fame and money. In the end they just butt heads one too many times, and then she cheated and that was all she wrote.

Yeah I can hear her saying put it in my ass or fuck me in the ass and mean it.

can you confirm the nudes and anal pics too?

>taking shill bait

FUnny how they both denied cheating. If I were Josh I would have laid it all out. Unless he didn't know.

would be actually refreshing if someone put his cock on a pic of her...

she basically fucked a laborer

yeah never believed in his youtube channel and his gay kids songs...

+1

maybe she says it as Miranda...and he's like "god fuck no, please not your character voice...let me just fuck your asshole without saying a word."

Not 100% sure if he knew about the cheating, but if he did, it would've looked bad on both of them if he mentioned it in his video. It would have started a fan war, and eventually led to him losing his income from youtube. It was a smart move to just let it go, but yeah I wish he let her have it on a public forum like that.

no. i wouldn't be surprised if they exist, though.

it's just common sense.

I'm certain she has had sex with her sister. There was a video on YouTube where they french kissed and shit and they are so naughty together all the time.

funny you mention that.. i've heard some things..lets just say that family has a really close dynamic.

she told him about hooking up with the PA a few weeks after it happened.

damn you must be really in the circle of trust

Heard she might've hooked up with Lee the tour manager as well, no confirmation on that so far though

not me. my sister. but i see and hear everything she gets.

Nah nah; it was my gf who fucked Lee the tour manager...get your facts right, asshole!

Holy fuck I am so pleased with myself that I have no idea who these morons are; and that I don't have to grow up idolizing YouTube cunts.

Ok....where are the nudes?

I like you, man.

dude i just realized how pitiful i am...thank you

You and me both, buddy.

She looks nice....so...where are the nudes?

On her social media accounts, someone needs to get into them though. They exist, they're there, and from what I hear... they're good.

this is bs, who has nudes on their social media accounts...

believe me or not, I dont care haha but they're there.

Social media? Really?

Yeah, honesty I hold no great hope either. But hopefully superhacker user delivers.

awrays derivers

Why would she post them there?

through pms and shit, not on her actual public account.. jesus.

No guy wants to get married in their 20's. Quit theorizing, fucking virgins.

he's in his 30's